IRC log of soap-jms on 2011-01-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:00:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
17:00:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-soap-jms-irc
17:00:13 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:00:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
17:00:15 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
17:00:15 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start now
17:00:16 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
17:00:16 [trackbot]
Date: 18 January 2011
17:00:39 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
17:00:47 [Zakim]
+alewis
17:01:13 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:01:24 [Zakim]
+padams
17:02:27 [Zakim]
+eric
17:02:58 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:03:22 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
17:03:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams, eric
17:03:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, padams, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, trackbot, Yves
17:04:51 [Zakim]
+Derek
17:04:52 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
17:05:25 [eric]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Jan/0009.html
17:05:53 [eric]
scribe: eric
17:06:43 [eric]
Topic: agenda review
17:06:56 [eric]
No comments on agenda.
17:07:05 [eric]
Topic: approval of minutes
17:07:38 [eric]
No objections to approving the minutes.
17:07:44 [eric]
Topic: Administrative items
17:08:38 [eric]
Discussion - do we need a call next week?
17:09:27 [eric]
Phil: I agree, no call next week - todo item to run the CXF tests, might take some time.
17:10:19 [eric]
Agreed - skip next week's call.
17:10:35 [eric]
Topic: Action items
17:11:03 [eric]
close action-240
17:11:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-240 Apply the resolution for ISSUE-70 closed
17:12:31 [eric]
Derek: Spent a couple of hours with this problem, just trying to build it. Still have a little ways to go.
17:12:57 [eric]
... Need some information on understanding CXF. Want to be able to start helping out the QA team.
17:13:19 [eric]
Topic: Moving to PR
17:15:09 [eric]
Nothing particular to talk about.
17:15:16 [eric]
Topic: Specification issues
17:16:11 [eric]
Subtopic: ISSUE-70
17:16:16 [eric]
Link to application: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2011Jan/0008.html
17:18:42 [eric]
RESOLUTION: Application of resolution for ISSUE-70 accepted.
17:19:23 [eric]
Topic: URI Scheme
17:19:26 [eric]
Status: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merrick-jms-uri/
17:21:32 [eric]
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merrick-jms-uri/ballot/
17:22:53 [eric]
eric: Any comments on what we should say in the introduction?
17:36:15 [eric]
action: Eric to rewrite sentence in URI scheme abstract that the commenter pointed out.
17:36:16 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-241 - Rewrite sentence in URI scheme abstract that the commenter pointed out. [on Eric Johnson - due 2011-01-25].
17:36:43 [eric]
Topic: AOB?
17:37:06 [eric]
No other business to discuss.
17:37:21 [Zakim]
-padams
17:37:23 [Zakim]
-alewis
17:37:24 [Zakim]
-Derek
17:37:24 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:37:24 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
17:37:25 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, padams, eric, Derek
17:37:44 [eric]
rrsagent, generate logs
17:37:44 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'generate logs', eric. Try /msg RRSAgent help
17:38:07 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:38:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
17:38:18 [eric]
rrsagent, make logs public
19:05:44 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms