IRC log of mediaann on 2011-01-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:03:31 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediaann
12:03:31 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-irc
12:03:46 [Zakim]
+stegmai
12:04:10 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann
12:04:20 [Zakim]
+ +41.22.717.aaee
12:05:06 [jsderber]
jsderber has joined #mediaann
12:05:23 [stegmai]
regrets: Chris, Tobias, Werner, Pierre-Antoine, Daniel, Wonsuk
12:05:33 [jsderber]
chair: Joakim
12:06:48 [jsderber]
Hi I am trying to call in, but get the message that the conference code is invalid
12:07:38 [Zakim]
+ +46.7.61.26.aaff
12:10:19 [jsderber]
Zakim, ++46.7.61.26
12:10:19 [Zakim]
I saw +46.7.61.26.aaff arrive 2 minutes ago
12:10:33 [jsderber]
Zakim, ++46.7.61.26 is me
12:10:33 [Zakim]
sorry, jsderber, I do not recognize a party named '++46.7.61.26'
12:11:02 [stegmai]
scribe: florian
12:11:05 [stegmai]
scribe: stegmai
12:11:40 [jsderber]
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html
12:11:55 [stegmai]
minutes accepter
12:12:00 [tmichel]
no objections
12:12:10 [stegmai]
next meeting 25.01.2011
12:12:16 [stegmai]
topic: f2f at apple
12:12:29 [stegmai]
Courtney will host the meeting
12:12:29 [tmichel]
Next 10th MAWG F2F meeting in Cupertino, CA (US) hosted by Apple,
12:12:29 [tmichel]
> 15-16 February 2011.
12:12:29 [tmichel]
>
12:12:38 [tmichel]
So far only 3 responses and 3 attendees ...
12:13:43 [stegmai]
Joakim: 5 to 10 people can be expected
12:14:00 [stegmai]
Thierry: everybody should respond in the registration page
12:14:23 [tmichel]
if you are or are not attending ...
12:16:10 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #mediaann
12:16:10 [stegmai]
JP: we should discuss the changes of the ontology
12:16:43 [stegmai]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:16:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html stegmai
12:16:50 [stegmai]
rrsagent, make logs public
12:16:57 [stegmai]
topic: open action items
12:16:59 [jsderber]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
12:18:12 [Zakim]
+??P16
12:18:22 [stegmai]
action-302: pending
12:18:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-302 Check out the consistency in the property names in the Ontology document's table notes added
12:18:30 [stegmai]
action-334: pending
12:18:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-334 Check if comment 2404 is in the document notes added
12:18:38 [stegmai]
action-343: pending
12:18:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-343 Check if comment 2418 is in the document notes added
12:18:46 [stegmai]
action-348: closed
12:18:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-348 Check if comment 2419 is in the document notes added
12:18:46 [trackbot]
If you meant to close ACTION-348, please use 'close ACTION-348'
12:18:56 [stegmai]
close action-348
12:18:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-348 Check if comment 2419 is in the document closed
12:19:38 [stegmai]
action-360: pending due to unstable api
12:19:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-360 Provide an example of an automatic test routine (before x-mas break) notes added
12:20:32 [stegmai]
action-368: done, somebody should add the description
12:20:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-368 Improve description text for ma:compression and ma:format notes added
12:22:10 [stegmai]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0041.html
12:22:18 [stegmai]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:22:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html stegmai
12:29:07 [stegmai]
JP: this discussion started not because of a official comment
12:29:32 [stegmai]
Joakim: no change of the properties - only the description should be improved
12:31:08 [stegmai]
action-373: done
12:31:08 [trackbot]
ACTION-373 Review Chris' changes to API document notes added
12:31:42 [stegmai]
close action-373
12:31:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-373 Review Chris' changes to API document closed
12:32:16 [stegmai]
action-376: Thierry: resolved
12:32:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-376 Review LC 2393 notes added
12:32:26 [stegmai]
close action-376
12:32:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-376 Review LC 2393 closed
12:33:47 [stegmai]
action-379: Thierry: we contacted people, but didn?t get a response
12:33:47 [trackbot]
ACTION-379 Review LC 2406 notes added
12:34:11 [stegmai]
Thierry: we should only explain, why we did not fullfil this comment
12:34:17 [stegmai]
close action-379
12:34:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-379 Review LC 2406 closed
12:35:02 [stegmai]
action-382: pending
12:35:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-382 Add missing text in the API document for LC 2395 (about "no exception") notes added
12:35:17 [stegmai]
close action-382
12:35:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-382 Add missing text in the API document for LC 2395 (about "no exception") closed
12:35:41 [stegmai]
action-383: Felix will do it this week
12:35:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-383 Write an addition to the definition of ma:language to mention sign language notes added
12:36:27 [stegmai]
action-384: Wonsuk will do it later this week
12:36:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-384 Change creationDate to date notes added
12:37:08 [stegmai]
action-385: pending
12:37:08 [trackbot]
ACTION-385 Change float to double in the API document notes added
12:37:30 [stegmai]
action-390: pending
12:37:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-390 Remove 'ma:' from the ontology document notes added
12:39:28 [stegmai]
action-391: we can ignore it
12:39:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-391 Add subtitles example - lc comment 2403 notes added
12:39:52 [stegmai]
Thierry: we can add it also in CR - something for the wishlos
12:40:06 [stegmai]
ss/wishlos/wishlist
12:40:23 [stegmai]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:40:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html stegmai
12:41:02 [stegmai]
action-392: pending
12:41:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-392 Send thierry the text to be included - lc 2404 notes added
12:41:20 [stegmai]
action-393: done
12:41:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-393 Ask PLING for example - lc 2417 notes added
12:41:22 [tmichel]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#policy-property-examples
12:41:28 [stegmai]
close action-393
12:41:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-393 Ask PLING for example - lc 2417 closed
12:43:59 [stegmai]
Thierry: will put it also on the wishlist and delete the note in the doc
12:46:59 [stegmai]
close action-394
12:46:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-394 Check implementation of LC2418 - action 320 closed
12:47:17 [stegmai]
action-395: done
12:47:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-395 Make proposal for updated ontology by mail together with pierre-antoine, mari carmen and tobias notes added
12:48:20 [stegmai]
close action-395
12:48:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-395 Make proposal for updated ontology by mail together with pierre-antoine, mari carmen and tobias closed
12:49:16 [stegmai]
JP: somebody has to reflect the changes into the ontology document
12:50:10 [stegmai]
action: wonsuk to change from string to string and/or URI in the ontology document
12:50:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-399 - Change from string to string and/or URI in the ontology document [on WonSuk Lee - due 2011-01-25].
12:51:19 [stegmai]
JP: the available versions of the RDF ontology are inconsistent
12:52:02 [stegmai]
action: tmichel to publish the latest version in the repositories
12:52:02 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-400 - Publish the latest version in the repositories [on Thierry Michel - due 2011-01-25].
12:56:26 [stegmai]
close action-396
12:56:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-396 Discuss with joakim and send mail to doug (LC 2406) closed
12:57:00 [stegmai]
action-397: pending - joakim sends an email to chris
12:57:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-397 Implement issue from lc 2394 regarding HTML5 - HTMLMediaElement implements MediaResource notes added
12:57:28 [stegmai]
action-398: pending because we wait for a stable version of the document
12:57:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-398 Send reminder email to group to review ontology document notes added
12:57:45 [stegmai]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:57:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html stegmai
12:57:59 [Zakim]
-felix
13:02:18 [Zakim]
- +41.22.717.aaee
13:02:19 [Zakim]
-Thierry
13:02:20 [Zakim]
- +1.408.771.aacc
13:02:26 [Zakim]
-stegmai
13:02:31 [Zakim]
- +34.91.336.aaaa
13:02:33 [Zakim]
- +46.7.61.26.aaff
13:02:34 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has ended
13:02:36 [Zakim]
Attendees were +34.91.336.aaaa, +46.7.61.26.aabb, +1.408.771.aacc, stegmai, +41.22.717.aadd, Thierry, +41.22.717.aaee, +46.7.61.26.aaff, felix
13:02:46 [stegmai]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:02:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html stegmai
13:02:54 [MariCarmen]
MariCarmen has left #mediaann
13:03:20 [stegmai]
Florian: next week we should really focus on the API document because there are lots of issues
13:03:23 [stegmai]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:03:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/18-mediaann-minutes.html stegmai
15:04:13 [tmichel_]
tmichel_ has joined #mediaann
15:23:19 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediaann