IRC log of lld on 2011-01-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:47:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
14:47:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc
14:47:11 [TomB]
rrsagent, bookmark
14:47:11 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T14-47-11
14:47:18 [TomB]
zakim, this will be lld
14:47:18 [Zakim]
ok, TomB; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
14:47:21 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
14:47:37 [TomB]
Meeting: LLD XG
14:47:41 [TomB]
Chair: Tom
14:48:00 [TomB]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0055.html
14:48:20 [TomB]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html
14:48:38 [TomB]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:52:34 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:55:12 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
14:55:15 [Monica]
Monica has joined #lld
14:55:19 [Zakim]
+??P2
14:55:27 [TomB]
zakikm, ??P2 is TomB
14:55:37 [TomB]
zakim, ??P2 is TomB
14:55:37 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
14:55:54 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:56:11 [TomB]
zakim, ??P0 is Antoine
14:56:11 [Zakim]
+Antoine; got it
14:56:15 [Zakim]
+monica
14:56:30 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
14:56:39 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:56:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:57:07 [Zakim]
+jeff_
14:57:08 [Zakim]
+??P8
14:57:30 [TomB]
zakim, ??P8 is Kcoyle
14:57:30 [Zakim]
+Kcoyle; got it
14:57:33 [Zakim]
+pmurray
14:57:39 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:57:39 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:57:44 [pmurray]
zakim, mute me
14:57:44 [Zakim]
pmurray should now be muted
14:58:01 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:58:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, Antoine, monica, jeff_ (muted), Kcoyle, pmurray (muted)
14:58:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pmurray, Monica, kcoyle, antoine, RRSAgent, Zakim, TomB, jeff_, edsu, danbri, digikim
14:58:35 [uldis]
uldis has joined #lld
14:59:01 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:59:10 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
14:59:22 [Zakim]
+??P17
14:59:24 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:59:29 [kai]
kai has joined #lld
14:59:46 [TomB]
zakim, ??P17 is Kai
14:59:47 [uldis]
Zakim, ??P17 is me
14:59:51 [Zakim]
+Kai; got it
14:59:51 [antoine]
zakim, ??P17 is uldis
14:59:53 [Zakim]
I already had ??P17 as Kai, uldis
14:59:59 [Zakim]
I already had ??P17 as Kai, antoine
14:59:59 [emma]
emma has joined #lld
15:00:02 [antoine]
zakim, ??P17 is really uldis
15:00:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.672.aaaa
15:00:07 [kai]
i am not yet dialed in
15:00:09 [Zakim]
+uldis; got it
15:00:11 [Zakim]
+jeff_.a
15:00:14 [antoine]
zakim, aaaa is marcia
15:00:15 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
15:00:26 [michaelp]
zakim, jeff_.a is really me
15:00:26 [Zakim]
+michaelp; got it
15:00:32 [TomB]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:00:32 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, Antoine, monica, jeff_ (muted), Kcoyle, pmurray (muted), uldis, marcia, michaelp
15:00:41 [Zakim]
+rsinger
15:00:43 [michaelp]
zakim, please mute me
15:00:43 [Zakim]
michaelp should now be muted
15:00:53 [Zakim]
+??P28
15:01:05 [antoine]
zakim, ??P28 is kai
15:01:05 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
15:01:15 [Zakim]
+emma
15:01:41 [TomB]
Regrets: annette, lars
15:02:16 [antoine]
s/annette/anette
15:02:34 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
15:02:41 [kefo]
zakim, LC is me
15:02:41 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:02:42 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
15:02:51 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:02:54 [edsu]
zakim, [lc] is edsu
15:02:55 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
15:03:17 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
15:03:25 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:03:25 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, Antoine, monica, jeff_ (muted), Kcoyle, pmurray (muted), uldis, marcia, michaelp (muted), rsinger, kai, emma, kefo, edsu
15:03:27 [Zakim]
On IRC I see GordonD, kefo, emma, kai, rsinger, michaelp, marcia, uldis, pmurray, Monica, kcoyle, antoine, RRSAgent, Zakim, TomB, jeff_, edsu, danbri, digikim
15:03:55 [kefo]
zakim, mute me please
15:03:55 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
15:04:06 [Zakim]
+??P4
15:04:21 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.609.aabb
15:04:49 [antoine]
zakim, ??P4 is GordonD
15:04:49 [Zakim]
+GordonD; got it
15:05:05 [antoine]
zakim, aabb is jneubert
15:05:05 [Zakim]
+jneubert; got it
15:05:09 [Monica]
zakim, who is noisy?
15:05:19 [Zakim]
Monica, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Antoine (11%), uldis (5%)
15:05:34 [TomB]
Scribe: uldis
15:05:42 [TomB]
Scribenick: uldis
15:06:35 [Zakim]
+??P37
15:06:42 [digikim]
Zakim, ??P37 is digikim
15:06:42 [Zakim]
+digikim; got it
15:07:36 [uldis]
TOPIC: admin
15:08:18 [uldis]
prope to accept minutes of last week's telco
15:08:22 [uldis]
resolved
15:08:47 [emma]
RESOLVED: To accept http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html
15:09:14 [uldis]
Tom: start with report from Karen
15:09:16 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
15:09:19 [TomB]
Topic: Report from ALA Mid-Winter
15:09:20 [antoine]
Topic: Report from ALA Mid-Winter and LITA/ALCTS actions
15:09:30 [antoine]
s/Report from ALA Mid-Winter and LITA/ALCTS actions//
15:09:31 [uldis]
2nd time help a meeting at NALA
15:09:41 [uldis]
included people from LOC
15:09:46 [Zakim]
+Jodi
15:09:56 [emma]
s/help/held
15:10:10 [uldis]
enough signatures to turn it into an official ALA interest group. will be in the program, meet twice a year
15:10:48 [uldis]
kcoyle: did gap analysis. will establish a discussion area, post it online
15:10:53 [michaelp]
Zakim, unmute me
15:10:53 [Zakim]
michaelp should no longer be muted
15:11:09 [digikim]
lol, data speeddating :)
15:11:13 [uldis]
... came w the idea for "data speed-dating" events
15:11:34 [emma]
+1 for data speed-dating ;-)
15:11:37 [digikim]
+1
15:11:40 [uldis]
... there's interest in developing LLD
15:12:03 [Monica]
s/w/up with/
15:12:14 [uldis]
... people surprised we received no use cases re traditional library data (re MARC, RDA, ...)
15:12:43 [uldis]
... a lack of the way for to move what we have today into linked data
15:13:13 [uldis]
... wrote 2 reports: on SemWeb (award for best report) and on RDA
15:13:22 [uldis]
congrats! :)
15:14:09 [GordonD]
I can add a use-case for migrating from legacy records (MARC, etc.) to the BibData cluster
15:14:09 [uldis]
... will we do something re traditional library data?
15:14:23 [antoine]
q+ RDA is mentioned in vocs
15:14:25 [uldis]
... will send a link for a report from the meeting.
15:14:41 [antoine]
q+
15:15:12 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies
15:15:17 [uldis]
antoine: asking about lack of traditional library data use cases. RDA is mentioned in ~3 use cases.
15:15:47 [uldis]
kcoyle: will look into it.
15:15:49 [GordonD]
I think we need something specific about legacy data and migrating to lld
15:16:14 [uldis]
kcoyle: i think what people expected was a use case about that
15:16:47 [rsinger]
formally?
15:16:48 [uldis]
TomB: can we add an action re this?
15:16:57 [GordonD]
I've already volunteered
15:17:41 [rsinger]
yeah, i'll definitely volunteer
15:17:43 [jodi]
Gordan++
15:17:48 [LarsG]
LarsG has joined #lld
15:17:50 [GordonD]
Yes, please action this to me
15:18:21 [antoine]
s/some experience/impressive experience/
15:18:50 [uldis]
ACTION: Gordon and Ross to review use cases in light of migration of legacy data
15:19:17 [kcoyle]
q+
15:19:20 [GordonD]
Tom - you missed out the Collections cluster
15:19:38 [emma]
ack ant
15:19:45 [TomB]
Topic: Use Cases
15:19:53 [uldis]
ACTION: TomB to link cluster pages to http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline -- done
15:20:11 [marcia]
we have a UC http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Linked_Data_and_legacy_library_applications
15:20:36 [marcia]
a UC by uldis
15:20:43 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:20:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html emma
15:20:52 [uldis]
TomB: vocabulary alignment
15:21:06 [uldis]
... onging action by Antoina and Michael
15:21:15 [uldis]
... main topic for this week
15:21:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html TomB
15:21:28 [emma]
s/Antoina/Antoine
15:22:00 [TomB]
ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for end of December [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07]
15:22:02 [TomB]
--done
15:22:18 [uldis]
antoine: vocabulary alignment cluster joined by Martia who contributed
15:22:41 [uldis]
... cluster motivation: many institutions have specific vocabs to describe their collections
15:22:50 [uldis]
... different metadata schemas
15:23:00 [Monica]
s/Martia/Marcia
15:23:05 [uldis]
... various thesauri, classification systems
15:23:53 [uldis]
... causes problems for managing that data. objective: to solve the problem of access to collections by end-users.
15:24:12 [uldis]
... use cases where users want to access multiple collections, via unified access points.
15:24:34 [uldis]
... examples: Europeana, other integrated search services
15:24:54 [uldis]
... need to relate these vocabularies
15:25:20 [uldis]
... applies both to search and exploring collections
15:26:11 [uldis]
... also has metadata management scenarios. for creating new vocabularies or matching existing vocabs.
15:26:31 [uldis]
... one specific cases concerned with that
15:26:59 [TomB]
q+ to ask whether "alignment" should include also element sets and datasets
15:27:07 [uldis]
... match between these motivations and the linked data
15:27:24 [TomB]
ack kcoyle
15:27:47 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:27:47 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to ask whether "alignment" should include also element sets and datasets
15:28:20 [uldis]
TomB: cluster is defined about vocabulary alignment, but noted in text it is also true for metadata elem set alignment
15:28:42 [uldis]
... is alighnment of data sets also covered here (or somewhere else?)
15:29:05 [uldis]
what was antoine's reply?
15:29:08 [emma]
s/alighnment/alignment
15:29:40 [marcia]
Tom: do you mean to change to 'alignment' regardless of if it is on the vocabulary level or value level?
15:29:50 [uldis]
antoine: both alignment of vocabs and element sets.
15:30:10 [uldis]
... don't have use cases that talk about data sets
15:30:28 [rsinger]
Sorry, everybody, need to bow out for another meeting.
15:30:37 [uldis]
... received a number of case studies in this cluster
15:30:42 [emma]
q+ to talk about similarities with Archives
15:30:44 [GordonD]
The BibData has a de-duplication use-case, but it is at record level, not lld
15:30:45 [uldis]
... identified other cases relevant to the cluster
15:30:52 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:30:58 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign_RelevantCases
15:31:27 [uldis]
... collected in this link all the cases from cluster which are relevant. some could be about data sets.
15:31:27 [emma]
ack me
15:31:28 [Zakim]
emma, you wanted to talk about similarities with Archives
15:31:47 [TomB]
q+ to suggest analytical approach to "relevant technologies"
15:32:03 [uldis]
emma: in archives cluster one of main topics of interest: archives want to relate their objects with one another
15:32:11 [michaelp]
q+ to mention problems with defining data set alignment
15:32:26 [uldis]
... aligning value vocabularies. similar to this cluster.
15:32:27 [michaelp]
zakim, unmute me
15:32:27 [Zakim]
michaelp was not muted, michaelp
15:32:35 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:32:35 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest analytical approach to "relevant technologies"
15:32:37 [emma]
zakim, mute me
15:32:38 [Zakim]
emma should now be muted
15:33:12 [uldis]
michaelp: looking at relevant technologies for merging vocabularies. need analytic view to various approaches.
15:33:22 [uldis]
... have links to various services, frameworks.
15:34:02 [uldis]
... ... by technical approaches - how they are making and publishing mappings
15:34:03 [TomB]
ack michaelp
15:34:03 [Zakim]
michaelp, you wanted to mention problems with defining data set alignment
15:34:35 [uldis]
michaelp: should be careful with what we define as aligning data sets and vocabularies
15:34:51 [uldis]
... there's big overlap. very real issue.
15:35:16 [uldis]
... but in vocab alignment you establish more semantic relationships. there similarity with data sets ends.
15:35:59 [uldis]
TomB: also an issue with provenance information (in the notes)
15:36:21 [uldis]
... Marcia, Antoine: what further input is needed on this call or on the list
15:36:35 [uldis]
... how close are to having the action done and having a draft?
15:36:44 [marcia]
We have two cases seemed to belong to other clusters
15:36:54 [uldis]
antoine: would like to have input re selection of cases
15:37:16 [uldis]
... problem: have 2 cases where did not see a link with vocab alignment
15:37:29 [uldis]
... subject search
15:37:42 [uldis]
... component vocabularies
15:37:54 [uldis]
... if could have input from people who created them
15:38:16 [uldis]
... worked on stabilizing scenarios
15:38:42 [uldis]
... concept-based search; mediation between vocabs; vocab emerging
15:39:28 [uldis]
... also relation to an interesting use case for natural language processing
15:40:17 [uldis]
missed the description of things mentioned
15:40:32 [uldis]
... trying to organize these problems
15:40:48 [marcia]
maybe we can also summarize the types of alignment 'parties'.
15:41:30 [uldis]
TomB: please posts a message to curators of use cases (re cases where don't see a link)
15:41:40 [uldis]
s/posts/post
15:41:51 [marcia]
+Antoine. Great report.
15:42:17 [antoine]
s/trying to organize these problems/trying to organize and validate the problems section
15:42:20 [uldis]
CLUSER Archives and heterogeneous data
15:42:29 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:42:49 [kcoyle]
done
15:42:59 [uldis]
ACTION: Kcoyle to see if Archives cluster reveals problems or limitations -- things missing from the available technology that would make LLD implementable
15:43:04 [Monica]
s/CLUSER/CLUSTER
15:43:07 [uldis]
-- done
15:43:08 [Zakim]
+jneubert
15:43:18 [uldis]
kcoyle: action completed, sent to the list
15:43:35 [jodi]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Cluster_VocAlign&oldid=2627#Problems_and_limitations
15:43:41 [TomB]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0034.html
15:43:50 [uldis]
... other cluster has those. suggest that all clusters see what gaps, problems are there and send to Karen
15:43:59 [uldis]
... Karen can put them together
15:44:18 [marcia]
Karen: Antoine organized those gaps according to your category/outline. http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_VocAlign
15:44:28 [uldis]
TomB: so that we have something comparable between clusters.
15:45:03 [uldis]
yes
15:45:39 [uldis]
but it sounded ok at beginning of call
15:46:01 [uldis]
TomB: should assume actions carried forward?
15:46:11 [GordonD]
+1
15:46:14 [emma]
ok
15:46:21 [uldis]
... yes
15:46:31 [uldis]
CLUSTER Bibliographic data
15:46:59 [jeff_]
zakim, unmute me
15:46:59 [Zakim]
jeff_ should no longer be muted
15:47:00 [uldis]
... put on the agenda for next week
15:47:13 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:47:16 [uldis]
ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end of December [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05]
15:47:23 [uldis]
CLUSTER Authority data: curators Jeff, Alex
15:47:39 [uldis]
... re document in google docs. a time estimate?
15:47:42 [Zakim]
+jneubert
15:47:44 [uldis]
who was speaking?
15:47:59 [uldis]
jeff_: at least couple of weeks off
15:48:23 [uldis]
CLUSTER Citations: curators Ed, Kai, Peter
15:48:32 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:48:32 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
15:48:33 [pmurray]
No update
15:48:38 [pmurray]
I think we are done at the moment.
15:48:42 [uldis]
TomB: what is status on this cluster?
15:49:05 [pmurray]
Unless there are outstanding questions, we're done.
15:49:25 [uldis]
... work is done
15:49:29 [emma]
add a problems & limitation section ?
15:49:34 [uldis]
CLUSTER Digital objects: curators Mark, Jodi, Asaf
15:49:47 [uldis]
TomB: estimate was next week. status update?
15:50:02 [uldis]
... candidate for discussion the week after next
15:50:08 [uldis]
jodi: that's fine
15:50:21 [Zakim]
-TomB
15:50:32 [uldis]
no
15:50:38 [antoine]
Tom we lost you!
15:50:41 [emma]
zakim, unmute me
15:50:41 [Zakim]
emma should no longer be muted
15:50:44 [uldis]
your connection dropped
15:51:04 [antoine]
Can you reconnect?
15:51:05 [antoine]
OK
15:51:35 [Zakim]
+Dan_Burnett
15:51:41 [uldis]
antoine: was action to incorporate a use case re map archive
15:51:50 [uldis]
ACTION: Curators of Archives and Digital Objects clusters to incorporate Use Case NLL Digitized Map Archive http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_NLL_Digitized_Map_Archive [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action12]
15:52:02 [uldis]
--done
15:52:13 [kcoyle]
yes
15:52:19 [kcoyle]
but you are him
15:52:20 [uldis]
TomB is back
15:52:23 [emma]
zakim, Dan_Burnett is really TomB
15:52:23 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
15:52:37 [uldis]
jodi: action done, incorporated into the digital obj cluster
15:52:45 [uldis]
NEW CLUSTER Social uses (Uldis, Jodi)
15:52:59 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:52:59 [Zakim]
jeff_ was already muted, jeff_
15:53:00 [uldis]
jodi: put together a call for use cases
15:53:14 [antoine]
Uldis: we have written a draft
15:53:29 [antoine]
... we'll send it to the group to see if there are suggestions from the group
15:53:34 [GordonD]
Collections cluster should be finished by the end of January
15:53:53 [uldis]
NEW CLUSTER Collections (Gordon)
15:54:03 [antoine]
q+ an extra volunteer on this cluster?
15:54:04 [uldis]
TomB: pointed to outlines. is there a wiki page?
15:54:20 [jodi]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Collections
15:54:20 [antoine]
q+ to ask about volunteers on this cluster?
15:54:21 [uldis]
GordonD: there is start of wiki page
15:54:27 [TomB]
ack antoine
15:54:27 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to ask about volunteers on this cluster?
15:54:29 [uldis]
... can link to it.
15:54:54 [kcoyle]
i will
15:54:59 [uldis]
... looking for volunteed for the cluster
15:55:03 [TomB]
karen++ !
15:55:09 [uldis]
kcoyle: will join the cluster
15:55:20 [uldis]
ACTION: GordonD to curate collection cluster [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action11]
15:55:31 [uldis]
INDIVIDUAL USE CASES
15:55:44 [uldis]
TomB: an action for each use case curator
15:55:51 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Vocabularies&action=history
15:55:53 [uldis]
ACTION: For each use case curator: on the Vocabularies page (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies) link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]
15:56:08 [uldis]
... does it need to be continued?
15:56:08 [emma]
I just added the Collections Cluster page to the final report outline
15:56:37 [uldis]
... do we need to link each use case that uses particular vocab to the vocab page?
15:56:50 [uldis]
... or can the action be dropped.
15:56:54 [kcoyle]
i'm not clear what the purpose is... i also think it could be considered done
15:56:59 [uldis]
antoine: action is done
15:57:17 [GordonD]
Generally, any new use cases added need to remember to update terminologies/vocabularies/links, etc.
15:57:33 [marcia]
+ Gordon
15:57:47 [kcoyle]
no list will be complete -- this is good enough
15:57:59 [uldis]
kcoyle :)
15:58:14 [uldis]
TomB: decided to drop the action
15:58:25 [uldis]
ACTION: For each use case curator: on the Vocabularies page (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies) link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]
15:58:29 [uldis]
--done
15:58:49 [jeff_]
q+
15:58:50 [uldis]
TomB: end of today's agenda. any other comments?
15:58:53 [jeff_]
ack me
15:58:56 [TomB]
ack jeff
15:58:59 [uldis]
... topic next week = bibliographic data
15:59:06 [jeff_]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2011Jan/0037.html
15:59:09 [uldis]
jeff_: has an action that's done
15:59:31 [antoine]
q+ to include them in the cluster?
15:59:35 [uldis]
ACTION: Jeff to write one or two paragraphs on VIAF design discussions as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Oct/0107.html[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html#action06]
15:59:39 [uldis]
--fonr
15:59:42 [uldis]
--done
16:00:29 [uldis]
TomB: thought that design discussion also talked re relation b/w authority data and real-world objects
16:01:09 [uldis]
... this issue needs to be covered (but can be covered in the authority data cluster)
16:01:35 [uldis]
... this was telco #24
16:01:41 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
16:01:41 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
16:01:49 [uldis]
... we have 15-20 telcos left
16:02:08 [uldis]
... no concrete plans for F2F. we're in good shape, cluster's looking good.
16:02:13 [Zakim]
-edsu
16:02:13 [Zakim]
-kefo
16:02:14 [uldis]
... finished for the week
16:02:15 [Zakim]
-jeff_
16:02:16 [Zakim]
-marcia
16:02:17 [kcoyle]
uldis - great job!
16:02:18 [michaelp]
Thanks!
16:02:20 [Zakim]
-GordonD
16:02:21 [Zakim]
-digikim
16:02:21 [Zakim]
-kai
16:02:22 [Zakim]
-jneubert
16:02:23 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
16:02:24 [Zakim]
-pmurray
16:02:25 [Zakim]
-michaelp
16:02:27 [Zakim]
-Kcoyle
16:02:27 [uldis]
kcoyle - cheers! :)
16:02:30 [emma]
thanks Uldis :-)
16:02:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html antoine
16:02:36 [marcia]
uldis , great
16:02:38 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
16:02:38 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been TomB, Antoine, monica, jeff_, Kcoyle, pmurray, +1.330.672.aaaa, uldis, marcia, michaelp, rsinger, kai, emma, kefo, edsu, +49.173.609.aabb,
16:02:41 [Zakim]
... GordonD, jneubert, digikim, Jodi
16:02:44 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
16:02:57 [Zakim]
-Jodi
16:03:03 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:03:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-minutes.html antoine
16:04:05 [uldis]
TomB: suggest not to paste actions that are ongoing. rely on running agenda.
16:04:22 [uldis]
... only new or dropped actions need to be recorded
16:05:11 [uldis]
emma: i guessed so. recorded it for myself.
16:05:21 [emma]
OK ;-)
16:07:16 [Zakim]
-uldis
16:07:17 [Zakim]
-Antoine
16:07:39 [Zakim]
-TomB
16:07:40 [Zakim]
-emma
16:27:16 [emma]
zakim, bye
16:27:16 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were TomB, Antoine, monica, jeff_, Kcoyle, pmurray, +1.330.672.aaaa, uldis, marcia, michaelp, rsinger, kai, emma, kefo, edsu,
16:27:16 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
16:27:19 [Zakim]
... +49.173.609.aabb, GordonD, jneubert, digikim, Jodi
16:27:22 [emma]
rrsagent, bye
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
I see 10 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-actions.rdf :
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon and Ross to review use cases in light of migration of legacy data [1]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-18-50
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TomB to link cluster pages to http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/FinalReportOutline -- done [2]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-19-53
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for end of December [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07] [3]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-22-00
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kcoyle to see if Archives cluster reveals problems or limitations -- things missing from the available technology that would make LLD implementable [4]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-42-59
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end of December [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05] [5]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-47-16
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Curators of Archives and Digital Objects clusters to incorporate Use Case NLL Digitized Map Archive http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_NLL_Digitized_Map_Archive [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action12] [6]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-51-50
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: GordonD to curate collection cluster [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2011/01/06-lld-minutes.html#action11] [7]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-55-20
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: For each use case curator: on the Vocabularies page (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies) link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01] [8]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-55-53
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: For each use case curator: on the Vocabularies page (http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies) link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01] [9]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-58-25
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff to write one or two paragraphs on VIAF design discussions as per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Oct/0107.html[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html#action06] [10]
16:27:22 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/13-lld-irc#T15-59-35