IRC log of mediaann on 2011-01-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

11:48:20 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediaann
11:48:20 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-irc
11:48:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediaann
11:48:28 [wbailer]
zakim, this will be mawg
11:48:28 [Zakim]
ok, wbailer; I see IA_MAWG()7:00AM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
11:55:41 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has now started
11:55:49 [Zakim]
+ +39.538.5.aaaa
11:57:01 [msuarezf]
msuarezf has joined #mediaann
11:59:00 [Vero]
Vero has joined #mediaann
11:59:29 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann
12:00:15 [tmichel]
zakim, who is here?
12:00:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +39.538.5.aaaa
12:00:17 [Zakim]
On IRC I see tmichel, Vero, msuarezf, Zakim, RRSAgent, wbailer, trackbot
12:00:20 [pchampin]
pchampin has joined #mediaann
12:00:33 [Zakim]
+wbailer
12:00:43 [msuarezf]
msuarezf has joined #mediaann
12:01:22 [Zakim]
+CarlosV
12:02:02 [tmichel]
present: Pierre Antoine, Werner, Thierry
12:03:05 [Zakim]
+ +49.133.6.aabb
12:04:02 [tmichel]
zakim, who is here?
12:04:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +39.538.5.aaaa, wbailer, pchampin (muted), msuarezf
12:04:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see msuarezf, pchampin, tmichel, Vero, Zakim, RRSAgent, wbailer, trackbot
12:04:08 [Zakim]
+ +41.22.717.aacc
12:05:29 [mcsuarez]
mcsuarez has joined #mediaann
12:05:44 [tmichel]
Present: Jean Pierre
12:06:18 [tmichel]
scribe: Werner
12:06:18 [wbailer]
scribenick: wbailer
12:06:24 [wbailer]
chair: thierry
12:06:35 [wbailer]
topic: previous minutes
12:06:40 [wbailer]
http://www.w3.org/2010/12/21-mediaann-minutes.html
12:06:40 [tmichel]
http://www.w3.org/2010/12/21-mediaann-minutes.html
12:06:57 [wbailer]
approved
12:07:07 [wbailer]
topic: next meeting
12:07:12 [wbailer]
jan. 18
12:07:20 [wbailer]
topic: next F2F
12:07:28 [wbailer]
cupertino, feb 15-16
12:07:38 [tmichel]
registration
12:07:40 [tmichel]
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/MAWG-Cupertino/>
12:07:49 [wbailer]
meeting: MAWG Telco
12:07:57 [wbailer]
rrsagent, make logs public
12:08:06 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:08:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
12:08:32 [wbailer]
topic: workshop at ericsson
12:08:33 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #mediaann
12:08:41 [wbailer]
feb 17)
12:09:04 [Zakim]
+??P7
12:09:13 [wbailer]
see Joakims mail: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jan/0006.html
12:09:59 [Vero]
I cannot go to the F2F, nor the workshop, although both are interesting, i won't go on on the W3C activity after Feb 1st
12:10:00 [wbailer]
Jean-pierre, werner interested in attending ws
12:10:13 [wbailer]
pierre-antoine, felix will not attend f2f
12:10:28 [Vero]
Veronique not either
12:10:56 [wbailer]
topic: action items
12:11:00 [tmichel]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
12:11:01 [mcsuarez]
Mari Carmen Suarez-Figueroa will not attend F2F, sorry.
12:11:37 [wbailer]
action 320 on vero
12:11:37 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 320
12:11:47 [tmichel]
ACTION-320 véronique
12:12:02 [tmichel]
is it done ?
12:12:08 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:12:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
12:12:12 [Vero]
I sent the email in November or December
12:12:26 [Vero]
... got no answer back and saw nothing back on the list
12:12:29 [wbailer]
close action-320
12:12:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-320 draft response for open issues in lc 2418 closed
12:12:54 [tmichel]
ACTION-348 jean Pierre
12:13:00 [tmichel]
pending
12:13:02 [wbailer]
348 pending
12:13:34 [tmichel]
ACTION-381 veronique ?
12:13:34 [wbailer]
vero, status of 381?
12:14:23 [Vero]
I did it a long time ago, and there was another reviewer who checked out that the changes were implemented, have there been other changes to re-check up at the last F2f?
12:14:24 [wbailer]
present+ thierry, pierre-antoine, mari_carmen, felix, werner, veronique
12:14:24 [tmichel]
ACTION-383 Felix
12:14:42 [tmichel]
pending will be done next week
12:14:43 [wbailer]
pending
12:15:20 [tmichel]
Veronique ACTION-381 veronique ?
12:15:28 [Vero]
I did it a long time ago, and there was another reviewer who checked out that the changes were implemented, have there been other changes to re-check up at the last F2f?
12:15:51 [fsasaki]
felix: updated ACTION-383 for a deadline of 2011-01-19
12:15:55 [wbailer]
close action-381
12:15:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-381 Review LC 2395 closed
12:16:28 [wbailer]
close action-386
12:16:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-386 Change float to double in the RDF ontology closed
12:16:34 [tmichel]
ACTION-387 Thieryy done
12:16:41 [tmichel]
ACTION-388 Thieryy done
12:16:50 [wbailer]
close action-387
12:16:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-387 Add URIs as allowed values for ma:language and ma:compression closed
12:16:54 [wbailer]
close action-388
12:16:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-388 Remove 'ma:' from the mapping table closed
12:17:11 [wbailer]
topic: Follow up on Implementation of LC comments
12:17:30 [tmichel]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Dec/0082.html
12:17:46 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:17:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
12:18:12 [wbailer]
emphasis on ontology, to move to 2nd lc asap
12:18:25 [wbailer]
finish lc comments by end of next week
12:18:56 [wbailer]
regrets: chris
12:19:30 [Vero]
what is the URL at which we can access the content mentionned in the mail http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Dec/0082.html ?
12:20:51 [wbailer]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Dec/att-0082/LC_Status.html
12:21:32 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2405 jean-pierre summarised open issues
12:21:51 [wbailer]
thierry: will check who is responsible editors and assign task to work on these issues
12:22:03 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2389
12:22:52 [Vero]
can someone post the URL of the LC comments list? Could not find it.
12:23:24 [Vero]
woops, posted above, just saw it
12:23:38 [wbailer]
werner to send text to be included in sec 6, thierry to include it
12:23:47 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2403:
12:24:04 [wbailer]
According to WG notes: "Véronique will add a Subtitles example"
12:24:14 [tmichel]
-- LC Comment -2403: NO - partially implemented :Subtitles example missing
12:24:22 [tmichel]
According to WG notes: "Véronique will add a Subtitles example" - NOT DONE!
12:24:37 [tmichel]
Véronique can you handle this ?
12:24:43 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:24:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
12:25:35 [wbailer]
action: Véronique to add subtitles example - lc comment 2403
12:25:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-391 - Add subtitles example - lc comment 2403 [on Véronique Malaisé - due 2011-01-18].
12:25:44 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2404
12:25:47 [pchampin]
review by myself, I think
12:25:48 [Vero]
I can't remember what this "add a subtitle example" refers to...
12:25:53 [Vero]
can someone else do it?
12:26:27 [tmichel]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0085.html
12:27:15 [wbailer]
pierre-antoine to check if addition is in current version in dev space
12:27:53 [wbailer]
action: pierre-antoine to send thierry the text to be included - lc 2404
12:27:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-392 - Send thierry the text to be included - lc 2404 [on Pierre-Antoine Champin - due 2011-01-18].
12:29:55 [wbailer]
veronique, can you try to find out with help of thierry to find out what the issue was about
12:30:08 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2417
12:30:14 [Vero]
can we email later? or skype? I'm online
12:30:14 [tmichel]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0144.html
12:31:12 [Vero]
I thought that the subtitle example was one of the examples provided in the example section
12:31:22 [wbailer]
action: thierry to ask PLING for example - lc 2417
12:31:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-393 - Ask PLING for example - lc 2417 [on Thierry Michel - due 2011-01-18].
12:31:30 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2418:
12:31:36 [Vero]
Thierry, Werner?
12:31:46 [Vero]
I thought that the subtitle example was one of the examples provided in the example section
12:31:50 [Vero]
... so it is there
12:32:05 [Vero]
... but not related to what I've done I think that Chris added it
12:32:55 [Vero]
if someone understands better what should be done, please go ahead with the action point!
12:33:04 [Vero]
I don't know
12:33:19 [wbailer]
action: thierry to check implementation of LC2418 - action 320
12:33:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-394 - Check implementation of LC2418 - action 320 [on Thierry Michel - due 2011-01-18].
12:36:25 [wbailer]
veronique, thierry will check this
12:36:39 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:36:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
12:36:39 [Vero]
thanks!
12:37:12 [tmichel]
2419 looks that it is implemented according to Jean Pierre
12:37:41 [tmichel]
API discussion Florian and Chris missing ...
12:38:23 [wbailer]
topic: updates to ontology
12:38:33 [Vero]
Chris said an email saying that he agreed with Florian's comments and is OK to implement them in the API document
12:38:43 [wbailer]
comments by mari carmen before christmas
12:39:43 [wbailer]
jean-pierre: propose to review comments until next week, together with pierre-antoine, mari carmen and tobias
12:40:01 [wbailer]
... comments not yet implemented
12:40:25 [Vero]
I agree with J-P Evain's answers
12:40:31 [wbailer]
... proposed changes not yet implement, to be reviewed and agreed before enxt week
12:41:04 [mcsuarez]
i agree
12:41:12 [Vero]
+1
12:41:18 [wbailer]
action: jean-pierre to make proposal for updated ontology by mail together with pierre-antoine, mari carmen and tobias
12:41:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-395 - Make proposal for updated ontology by mail together with pierre-antoine, mari carmen and tobias [on Jean-Pierre EVAIN - due 2011-01-18].
12:42:13 [tmichel]
-- LC Comment -2418:
12:42:40 [wbailer]
topic: API LC comments
12:42:48 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2406
12:42:53 [tmichel]
-- LC Comment -2406
12:43:54 [wbailer]
joakim contacted browser implementors, but no response
12:44:24 [tmichel]
ACTION-379 : Tobias to review LC 2406 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action09]
12:44:24 [tmichel]
ACTION-380: Felix to review LC 2406 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/30-mediaann-minutes.html#action10]
12:44:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-380 Review LC 2406 notes added
12:46:04 [wbailer]
felix proposes to go back and talk to doug
12:47:28 [wbailer]
action: thierry to discuss with joakim and send mail to doug
12:47:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-396 - Discuss with joakim and send mail to doug [on Thierry Michel - due 2011-01-18].
12:47:56 [tmichel]
-- LC Comment -2395
12:47:59 [wbailer]
LC Comment -2395
12:48:47 [Zakim]
-felix
12:49:41 [wbailer]
done, explanation of exceptions is in the current version of the api doc
12:49:48 [tmichel]
-- LC Comment -2394 : OK : Fully implemented ???
12:51:35 [wbailer]
not done, text is still at beginning of section 31.
12:51:42 [wbailer]
s/31./3.1/
12:52:24 [wbailer]
action: chris to implement issue from lc 2394 regarding HTML5 - HTMLMediaElement implements MediaResource
12:52:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-397 - Implement issue from lc 2394 regarding HTML5 - HTMLMediaElement implements MediaResource [on Chris Poppe - due 2011-01-18].
12:53:37 [wbailer]
thierry asks for review of ontology document, it will be frozen after going to second lc
12:54:20 [wbailer]
action: thierry to send reminder email to group to review ontology document
12:54:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-398 - Send reminder email to group to review ontology document [on Thierry Michel - due 2011-01-18].
12:54:58 [pchampin]
bye bye
12:55:02 [Zakim]
-msuarezf
12:55:03 [mcsuarez]
bye
12:55:06 [wbailer]
[adjourned]
12:55:08 [Vero]
goodbye!
12:55:12 [Zakim]
- +41.22.717.aacc
12:55:13 [Zakim]
-wbailer
12:55:13 [Zakim]
-pchampin
12:55:14 [Zakim]
- +39.538.5.aaaa
12:55:14 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has ended
12:55:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were +39.538.5.aaaa, wbailer, pchampin, +49.133.6.aabb, msuarezf, +41.22.717.aacc, felix
12:55:18 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:55:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/01/11-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
12:56:27 [mcsuarez]
mcsuarez has left #mediaann
15:15:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediaann