This document contains current data regarding the Publication Status of specifications being developed by the Web Events WG.
Please see the section Table Key for information regarding interpreting the data in the tables.
|Name of Spec||FPWD||LC||CR||PR||Rec|
|Touch Events v1||Feb 2011||Sept 2011||April 2013||June 2013||November 2013 |
(dependent upon Web IDL)
|Name of Spec
|Touch Events version 1||24-Jan-2013||LCWD||During interoperability testing of the December 2011 Candidate Recommendation, issues were found that resulted in moving the spec back to Last Call Working Draft||Approved tests;
The test suite is considered complete
|Touch Events version 2||Not published||ED only||Work on the Touch Events v2 specification has stopped and the spec will be published as a Working Group Note||Test cases||Publish Working Group Note in Q1/Q2 of 2013|
|Name of Document
The tables above use the following abbreviations and conventions:
- The link in the Name of Spec' column is the document's Editor's Draft
- The Last Publication column contains the date of the most recent formal publication as a W3C Technical Report
- ED = Editor's Draft
- FPWD = First Public Working Draft
- WD = Working Draft
- LC, LCWD = Last Call (Working Draft)
- CR = Candidate Recommendation
- PR = Proposed Recommendation
- REC = Recommendation
- No Formal Pub = the document has not yet been formally published by the W3C as a Technical Report.