From Web Events Wiki
This document contains current data regarding the Publication Status of specifications being developed by the Web Events WG.
Please see the section Table Key for information regarding interpreting the data in the tables.
|Name of Spec|
|Touch Events version 1||15-Dec-2011||CR||On 15-Nov-2011, Apple disclosed patent and patent applications that are not available on Royalty-Free licensing terms and this resulted in the creation of a Patent Advisory Group (PAG). The PAG closed in July 2012 and recommended the group continue with the specification as is.||Test cases;||Work on test suite;|
|Touch Events version 2||Not published||ED only|
|Name of Document|
The tables above use the following abbreviations and conventions:
- The link in the Name of Spec' column is the document's Editor's Draft
- The Last Publication column contains the date of the most recent formal publication as a W3C Technical Report
- ED = Editor's Draft
- FPWD = First Public Working Draft
- WD = Working Draft
- LC, LCWD = Last Call (Working Draft)
- CR = Candidate Recommendation
- PR = Proposed Recommendation
- REC = Recommendation
- No Formal Pub = the document has not yet been formally published by the W3C as a Technical Report.