IRC log of lld on 2010-12-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:45:46 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
14:45:46 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-irc
14:45:53 [emma]
zakim, this will be lld
14:45:53 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
14:45:55 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:46:25 [emma]
rrsagent, bookmark
14:46:25 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-irc#T14-46-25
14:46:43 [emma]
Meeting: LLD XG
14:46:53 [emma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Dec/0054.html
14:47:08 [emma]
Chair: Emmanuelle
14:47:34 [emma]
Previous: 2010-12-09 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/09-lld-minutes.html
14:48:28 [emma]
Regrets: Gordon, Alex C, Jeff, Felix, Kim, Alex H, Monica, Joachim, Kai, Marcia, Martin
14:48:31 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
14:48:39 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:55:05 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
14:55:14 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:55:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html emma
14:55:14 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.53.79.aaaa
14:55:18 [uldis]
uldis has joined #lld
14:55:21 [emma]
zakim, aaaa is me
14:55:21 [Zakim]
+emma; got it
14:57:06 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:57:07 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
14:57:22 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
14:57:24 [kefo]
zakim, LC is me
14:57:24 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
14:57:26 [emma]
zakim, LC is kefo
14:57:26 [Zakim]
sorry, emma, I do not recognize a party named 'LC'
14:57:46 [uldis]
hi emma, i'm Uldis Bojars
14:57:51 [kefo]
zakim, mute me dude
14:57:51 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mute me dude', kefo
14:57:56 [kefo]
zakim, mute me
14:57:56 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
14:58:01 [Zakim]
+??P6
14:58:08 [antoine]
zakim, ??P6 is me
14:58:08 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:58:17 [uldis]
we talked on email that i should introduce me at the start of the telco -- but i have difficulty connecting to the telco phone line
14:58:20 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:58:20 [Zakim]
On the phone I see emma, kefo (muted), antoine
14:58:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see antoine, kefo, uldis, TomB, kcoyle, RRSAgent, Zakim, emma, danbri, edsu, digikim
14:58:32 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:58:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:58:33 [kefo]
zakim, what time is it
14:58:33 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'what time is it', kefo
14:59:03 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:59:07 [Zakim]
+??P8
14:59:16 [kefo]
Just curious what zakim knows and what he/she doesn't
14:59:23 [antoine]
zakim, ??P8 is kcoyle
14:59:23 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
14:59:30 [LarsG]
LarsG has joined #lld
14:59:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.289.aabb
14:59:57 [antoine]
zakim, aabb is marcia
14:59:57 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
15:00:10 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
15:00:11 [Zakim]
+??P12
15:00:16 [Marcia]
Marcia has joined #Lld
15:00:23 [markva]
markva has joined #lld
15:00:24 [TomB]
zakim, ??p12 is TomB
15:00:24 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
15:00:25 [antoine]
zakim, ??P12 is TomB
15:00:25 [Zakim]
I already had ??P12 as TomB, antoine
15:00:52 [Marcia]
Zakim, mute me
15:00:52 [Zakim]
marcia should now be muted
15:01:23 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
15:01:28 [Zakim]
+ +49.613.692.aacc
15:01:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.423.463.aadd
15:01:46 [LarsG]
zakim aacc is me
15:01:48 [Zakim]
+ +1.856.528.aaee
15:01:51 [Zakim]
+[VrijeUni]
15:01:53 [antoine]
zakim, aadd is rsinger
15:01:53 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
15:01:56 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
15:02:00 [LarsG]
zakim, aacc is me
15:02:00 [Zakim]
+LarsG; got it
15:02:15 [jodi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see emma, kefo (muted), antoine, kcoyle, marcia (muted), TomB, LarsG, rsinger, [VrijeUni], +1.856.528.aaee
15:02:18 [markva]
Zakim, VrijeUni is markva
15:02:20 [Zakim]
+markva; got it
15:02:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.404.892.aaff
15:02:24 [jodi]
zakim, aaee is jodi
15:02:26 [Zakim]
+jodi; got it
15:02:27 [markva]
zakim, mute me
15:02:27 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
15:02:49 [emma]
zakim, aaff is pmurray
15:02:49 [Zakim]
+pmurray; got it
15:03:18 [emma]
Scribe: Karen
15:03:28 [emma]
scribenick: kcoyle
15:03:29 [uldis]
antoine: i promised to introduce myself to the group, but have difficulty connecting to the telco bridge. sorry that i won't be able to participate in voice, at least for the beginning of the call
15:03:54 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:04:10 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is michaelp
15:04:10 [Zakim]
+michaelp; got it
15:05:05 [Marcia]
Marcia has joined #Lld
15:05:06 [kcoyle]
Topic: Administration
15:05:15 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has joined #lld
15:05:28 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: Minutes accepted
15:05:58 [kcoyle]
No telecons for the next two weeks
15:06:09 [kcoyle]
Next call will be January 6, 2011
15:06:38 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
15:07:00 [kcoyle]
Topic: final report
15:07:05 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:07:06 [edsu]
zakim, LC is edsu
15:07:07 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
15:07:15 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:07:22 [kcoyle]
There is the lingering terminology issue that needs to be resolved
15:07:26 [kefo]
zakim, LC is rayd
15:07:26 [Zakim]
+rayd; got it
15:07:59 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:08:02 [Zakim]
-marcia
15:08:06 [kcoyle]
proposed in cologne: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Dec/0005.html
15:08:48 [markva]
zakim, unmute me
15:08:48 [Zakim]
markva should no longer be muted
15:08:49 [Zakim]
+??P10
15:08:55 [kcoyle]
PROPOSED : to adopt the terminology proposed in Cologne for the future draft repor
15:08:59 [antoine]
zakim, ??P10 is me
15:08:59 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
15:09:25 [kcoyle]
markva: data set refers to a third type of thing, such as sets of bib records
15:09:43 [kcoyle]
... values int hose records would be value vocabularies
15:09:44 [TomB]
+1 to support http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Dec/0095.html, noting Antoine's reply at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Dec/0097.html
15:10:31 [kcoyle]
emma: antoine suggested 'reference data set'
15:11:16 [Marcia]
Marcia has joined #Lld
15:11:22 [kcoyle]
antoine: some things like name authority are not thought of in the library world as vocabularies, but data sets
15:11:32 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:11:39 [markva]
q+
15:11:57 [emma]
ack markva
15:12:03 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:13:07 [kcoyle]
markva: antoine is talking about exceptions to markva's typology, but these exceptions do not make a difference
15:13:22 [kcoyle]
antoine: it's a question of scope
15:13:55 [kcoyle]
markva: 1- bib records, 2 - values used in those records from vocabularies, 3- properties and classes
15:14:15 [kcoyle]
... 1 - data set, 2 value vocabularies 3 metadata set (?)
15:14:34 [jodi]
it's always about the exceptions though ;(
15:14:35 [TomB]
q+ to reinforce that these are being classified based on use - not an air-tight typology, as per Mikael http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Dec/0023.html
15:14:45 [emma]
ack tom
15:14:45 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to reinforce that these are being classified based on use - not an air-tight typology, as per Mikael
15:14:47 [Zakim]
... http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Dec/0023.html
15:15:33 [kcoyle]
tomB: we want to come up with 3 intuitively recognizable concepts without expecting that things will fall neatly into a single category
15:15:34 [michaelp]
Couldn't a dataset be seen as a combination/selection of entities from value and element vocabularies?
15:15:45 [antoine]
q+ forgot MARC relators
15:15:46 [kcoyle]
... things could be used in different ways
15:16:18 [markva]
zakim, mute me
15:16:18 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
15:16:33 [antoine]
q+ to support flexibility with MARC relators
15:16:59 [emma]
ack antoine
15:16:59 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to support flexibility with MARC relators
15:17:03 [kcoyle]
... support distinction between data set and value vocabulary, even though some sets of URIs can be used in more than one way
15:17:27 [kcoyle]
antoine: there could be flexibility between group 1 and 2, such as marc relators
15:18:27 [kcoyle]
... possible confusion in use of the term "value" -- some people have strong association with skosxl label
15:18:32 [TomB]
q+
15:18:38 [emma]
ack tom
15:19:12 [kcoyle]
tomB: we should not try to be more precise than: value vocab is a set of terms that are/may be used as values
15:19:23 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has left #lld
15:19:38 [kcoyle]
... includes skos concepts and dcmi types
15:20:17 [edsu]
not sure if it's totally relevant, but danbri announced the Linked Datasets with the voiD Vocabulary w3c note which could provide some foundation for talking about "dataset": http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2010Dec/0161.html
15:20:19 [TomB]
+1 for Mark's proposal
15:20:25 [TomB]
q+
15:20:32 [emma]
ack tom
15:20:39 [kcoyle]
discussing marks' summary: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0121.html
15:21:24 [kcoyle]
tomB: we agree that data models are not a special category, e.g. FRBR
15:21:46 [antoine]
q+ on possible dataset confusion?
15:21:59 [emma]
ack antoine
15:21:59 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to comment on possible dataset confusion?
15:22:54 [kcoyle]
antoine: ref. edsu link above, use of dataset is dangerous
15:23:03 [TomB]
q+ to ask whether element sets are also datasets?
15:23:17 [kcoyle]
emma: datasets are about instances of descriptions
15:23:34 [TomB]
is wondering whether both element sets and value vocabularies could be seen as datasets
15:23:34 [markva]
hard to hear, typing in background
15:23:34 [rsinger_]
rsinger_ has joined #lld
15:23:59 [emma]
ack tom
15:23:59 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to ask whether element sets are also datasets?
15:24:05 [kcoyle]
emma: we are defining terms for our report, not other contexts
15:24:47 [kcoyle]
tomB: what is NOT a dataset? we could have element sets and value vocabularies and they are both datasets
15:25:08 [kcoyle]
... dataset could be everything that isn't in the other 2 categories; dataset is the more general term
15:26:14 [markva]
q+
15:26:20 [kcoyle]
edsu: note talks about vocabularies; as per antoine, dataset is any triples, so it's very open
15:26:53 [kcoyle]
tomb: element set is data set, ed?
15:27:19 [emma]
ack markva
15:28:03 [kcoyle]
markva: dataset is ambiguous; we should keep our audience in mind: librarians -- we want to communicate with them
15:28:37 [markva]
zakim, mute me
15:28:37 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
15:28:39 [jodi]
'bibliographic dataset' is more restrictive, because librarians might see that as excluding archival data, say
15:28:56 [kcoyle]
emma: value vocabs, metadata data sets... these are data sets
15:29:22 [kcoyle]
emma: 3 defs: value vocabs, metadata sets, data set
15:30:06 [markva]
zakim, unmute me
15:30:06 [Zakim]
markva should no longer be muted
15:30:15 [kcoyle]
ACTION: Mark to add these definitions to the wiki page
15:30:17 [TomB]
edsu, this typology seems consistent with your point at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0101.html, where "element sets" = "RDF vocabulary"
15:30:23 [markva]
zakim, mute me
15:30:23 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
15:30:38 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: to use these three terms as defined in our report
15:30:42 [TomB]
q+ to suggest we discuss the definitions on a future call
15:30:49 [emma]
ack tom
15:30:49 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest we discuss the definitions on a future call
15:31:10 [markva]
q+
15:31:15 [kcoyle]
tomB: put these defintions on future call
15:31:20 [emma]
ack mark
15:31:20 [markva]
zakim, unmute me
15:31:22 [Zakim]
markva was not muted, markva
15:31:25 [emma]
ack mark
15:31:34 [antoine]
q+ which terms?
15:31:37 [kcoyle]
i'm available
15:31:41 [TomB]
q+ to suggest that Mark post the definitions to the list, not just wiki page
15:31:48 [markva]
great!
15:31:51 [emma]
ack term
15:32:38 [TomB]
value vocabulary, metadata element set, dataset
15:32:41 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: the three terms are: value vocabulary; metadata element set, and data set
15:32:42 [markva]
zakim, mute me
15:32:42 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
15:32:53 [emma]
ack tom
15:32:53 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest that Mark post the definitions to the list, not just wiki page
15:33:06 [markva]
OK!
15:33:09 [kcoyle]
tombB: asks mark to also post the definitions to the list
15:33:26 [kcoyle]
topic: use cases
15:33:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html TomB
15:34:14 [kcoyle]
use case work is due by the end of December
15:34:43 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_BibData
15:35:02 [kcoyle]
Reporting on cluster work... created page and posted to mailing list
15:35:11 [kcoyle]
that was bib data cluster
15:35:37 [kcoyle]
No one here to report on authority data
15:36:11 [michaelp]
Yes, we think so.
15:36:12 [kcoyle]
vocabulary alignment: will report in January
15:36:50 [kcoyle]
archive data: nothing new; probably will not finish by end of december
15:37:00 [edsu]
lol (on mute)
15:37:10 [TomB]
"it's always good to try" :-)
15:38:12 [kcoyle]
citation cluster: kai has been thinking about vcoabulary; essentially done
15:38:29 [pmurray]
Agreed. I think the citation group is done for the moment.
15:38:58 [markva]
not clear which action?
15:39:04 [emma]
ACTION: Kai and Ed to curate citations cluster for end of December [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:39:10 [emma]
--DONE
15:39:22 [edsu]
kai's diagram example: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Citations#Illustrative_Example
15:40:01 [markva]
unmute me
15:40:02 [kcoyle]
digital objects cluster: nothing to report
15:40:21 [Zakim]
+??P22
15:40:31 [markva]
zakim, mute me
15:40:31 [Zakim]
markva was already muted, markva
15:40:31 [uldis]
Zakim, ??P22 is me
15:40:32 [Zakim]
+uldis; got it
15:40:42 [kcoyle]
all cluster tasks continue
15:41:22 [kcoyle]
emma: there are now templates for the use case cluster pages to follow
15:41:58 [uldis]
TomB: no, not yet
15:42:10 [kcoyle]
Welcoming Uldis!
15:42:12 [TomB]
welcome, Uldis!
15:42:14 [jar]
jar has joined #lld
15:42:25 [jodi]
q+ to ask about unclustered use cases + pending social uses
15:42:38 [kcoyle]
Working with national library of Latvia
15:43:35 [TomB]
Uldis's introduction: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Dec/0047.html
15:43:43 [kcoyle]
What cluster for Uldis? Any that are still ongoing.
15:43:44 [emma]
ack jodi
15:43:44 [Zakim]
jodi, you wanted to ask about unclustered use cases + pending social uses
15:44:04 [kcoyle]
jodi: there are several use cases that are not in clusters
15:44:40 [antoine]
zakim, who is noisy?
15:44:42 [kcoyle]
... there are uses that not yet have use cases; should we have a miscellaneous cluster?
15:44:50 [Zakim]
antoine, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: antoine (5%), TomB (58%), jodi (79%)
15:45:30 [kcoyle]
... or add them to an existing cluster?
15:46:14 [kcoyle]
... there are things we wanted to take into account, such as more social activities around bibliographic data, social uses of bib data
15:46:18 [kcoyle]
... should we add these?
15:46:30 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes#Things_that_should_be_covered_by_use_cases ?
15:48:21 [jodi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Nov/0077.html
15:48:29 [jodi]
yes, antoine, that's what I'm referring to
15:48:57 [jodi]
the list email is what's http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=UseCaseNotes&oldid=2128
15:49:11 [rsinger]
Zakim, mute me
15:49:11 [Zakim]
rsinger should now be muted
15:49:14 [antoine]
q+ to ask about social web
15:49:18 [kcoyle]
emma: if there are missing use cases that were not covered in the f2f meeting, we need volunteers to contribute these use cases, but it needs to be done soon
15:49:22 [emma]
ack antoine
15:49:22 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to ask about social web
15:49:26 [jodi]
so, more specifically: Link Social Bibliography to a Bibliographic Network, Find stuff in several collections
15:49:34 [jodi]
and Find e-books see http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/2010/07/finding-ebooks.html
15:49:51 [jodi]
so those are the 3 use cases I see in "social uses"
15:50:08 [kcoyle]
antoine: asking if Uldis was involved in social web incubator, and could take this on?
15:50:28 [jodi]
we also have 3 use cases that aren't clustered, here: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Cases#Not_yet_clustered:
15:50:46 [jodi]
of those, "using circulation data" could possibly go into "social uses"
15:51:28 [kcoyle]
problem is that we don't have use cases for these... use cases need to be written
15:51:29 [markva]
what do the shepherds of those UCs think where they should go? Jodi, Gordon, William
15:51:49 [kcoyle]
uldis: would like to team up with someone to do this
15:51:59 [jodi]
Uldis, I'm happy to help with them
15:52:25 [kcoyle]
ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster
15:53:06 [kcoyle]
emma: put a call on the list to ask others to contribute to these use cases
15:53:15 [jodi]
In terms of the not yet clustered, does 'digitized map archive' belong in heterogeneous data?
15:53:39 [kcoyle]
emma: unclustered cases... let's try to put them into existing clusters
15:54:27 [jodi]
circulation data is about what gets used. hard to know where to put it...
15:54:29 [markva]
UC can also belong to several clusters; dont see problem with that
15:54:42 [jodi]
and library address data is different again
15:54:54 [uldis]
antoine: indeed. i own the 'digitized map archive' use case. though i am not certain which of existing clusters it fits best
15:54:54 [kcoyle]
topic: topics -- things other than use cases
15:55:17 [Zakim]
-emma
15:55:24 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_SEO
15:55:32 [rsinger]
?
15:55:33 [kcoyle]
ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case DATA.SEARCH-OPTIMIZATION
15:55:36 [kcoyle]
-- DONE
15:55:38 [emma]
sorry I've been kicked out !!
15:55:41 [pmurray]
Did we loose our chair?
15:55:46 [kcoyle]
yes, we did lose you
15:55:53 [pmurray]
s/loose/lose/
15:55:53 [kcoyle]
shall we end? are we close enough?
15:55:58 [markva]
captain overboard!
15:56:19 [kcoyle]
ah, a la' francais!
15:56:19 [markva]
antoine, might you step in?
15:56:37 [rsinger]
yes
15:56:40 [uldis]
yes
15:56:50 [TomB]
antoine is taking over to wrap up...
15:57:06 [Zakim]
+emma
15:57:21 [kcoyle]
completed use case is unclustered
15:57:26 [kcoyle]
all other actions continue
15:58:09 [kcoyle]
emma: reminds us to update events page
15:58:33 [kcoyle]
this is our way of recording the outreach of the group
15:58:44 [kcoyle]
Call ends
15:58:56 [jodi]
see you next year! :)
15:59:00 [kefo]
bye
15:59:02 [Zakim]
-pmurray
15:59:10 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:59:10 [antoine]
bye, happy new year to everyone!
15:59:15 [uldis]
happy holidays to everyone! :)
15:59:15 [Zakim]
-kefo
15:59:16 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:59:19 [Zakim]
-jodi
15:59:24 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:59:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:59:24 [Zakim]
-markva
15:59:26 [Zakim]
-rayd
15:59:28 [michaelp]
See you next year
15:59:34 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:59:36 [Zakim]
-uldis
15:59:37 [Zakim]
-LarsG
15:59:37 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:59:46 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:59:49 [edsu]
Bonne année :-D
15:59:58 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
15:59:59 [Zakim]
-edsu
16:00:00 [jar]
jar has left #lld
16:00:06 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:00:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html emma
16:00:12 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +33.1.53.79.aaaa, emma, kefo, antoine, kcoyle, +1.330.289.aabb, marcia, TomB, +49.613.692.aacc, +1.423.463.aadd, +1.856.528.aaee, rsinger,
16:00:19 [Zakim]
... LarsG, markva, +1.404.892.aaff, jodi, pmurray, michaelp, edsu, rayd, uldis
16:00:31 [TomB]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
16:00:48 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:00:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-minutes.html antoine
16:02:37 [uldis]
uldis has left #lld
16:05:14 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
16:05:53 [Zakim]
-TomB
16:05:55 [Zakim]
-antoine
16:05:55 [Zakim]
-emma
16:05:56 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
16:05:58 [Zakim]
Attendees were +33.1.53.79.aaaa, emma, kefo, antoine, kcoyle, +1.330.289.aabb, marcia, TomB, +49.613.692.aacc, +1.423.463.aadd, +1.856.528.aaee, rsinger, LarsG, markva,
16:06:00 [emma]
zakim, bye
16:06:00 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
16:06:00 [Zakim]
... +1.404.892.aaff, jodi, pmurray, michaelp, edsu, rayd, uldis
16:06:13 [emma]
rrsagent, bye
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-actions.rdf :
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark to add these definitions to the wiki page [1]
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-irc#T15-30-15
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai and Ed to curate citations cluster for end of December [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action03] [2]
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-irc#T15-39-04
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Uldis and Jodi to create social uses cluster [3]
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-irc#T15-52-25
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case DATA.SEARCH-OPTIMIZATION [4]
16:06:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/16-lld-irc#T15-55-33