IRC log of lld on 2010-12-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:46:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
14:46:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc
14:46:43 [antoine]
rrsagent, bookmark
14:46:43 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T14-46-43
14:46:53 [antoine]
zakim, this will be lld
14:46:53 [Zakim]
ok, antoine; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
14:47:02 [antoine]
Meeting: LLD XG
14:47:13 [antoine]
Chair: Antoine
14:47:34 [antoine]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Dec/0030.html
14:47:50 [antoine]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html
14:48:19 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
14:48:45 [karencoyle]
karencoyle has joined #lld
14:49:28 [antoine]
Regrets: Peter, Tom, Joachim, Michael, Asaf, Kai, Gordon, Anette, Jon, Kim, Lars, Marcia
14:49:45 [antoine]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:50:04 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:50:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:50:51 [emma]
emma has joined #lld
14:51:33 [AlexanderH]
AlexanderH has joined #lld
14:53:17 [emma]
zakim, who's here ?
14:53:17 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has not yet started, emma
14:53:18 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AlexanderH, emma, kcoyle, rayd, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, aconstan, edsu, ww, digikim
14:53:22 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
14:53:29 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:53:44 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is me
14:53:44 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:53:52 [Zakim]
+emma
14:54:44 [Zakim]
+??P6
14:55:01 [aconstan]
zakim, ??P6 is me
14:55:01 [Zakim]
+aconstan; got it
14:55:01 [antoine]
zakim, ??P6 is aconstan
14:55:02 [Zakim]
I already had ??P6 as aconstan, antoine
14:55:16 [aconstan]
zakim, please mute me
14:55:16 [Zakim]
aconstan should now be muted
14:55:19 [jeff_]
jeff_ has joined #lld
14:58:42 [Zakim]
+Jodi
14:58:53 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
14:58:58 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:58:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, emma, aconstan (muted), Jodi
14:58:59 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jodi, jeff_, AlexanderH, emma, kcoyle, rayd, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, aconstan, edsu, ww, digikim
14:59:05 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:59:06 [Zakim]
+michaelp
14:59:13 [jeff_]
zakim, michaelp is me
14:59:13 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
14:59:18 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:59:38 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:59:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, emma, aconstan (muted), Jodi, jeff_
14:59:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see rsinger, marcia, jodi, jeff_, AlexanderH, emma, kcoyle, rayd, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, aconstan, edsu, ww, digikim
14:59:47 [Asaf]
Asaf has joined #lld
15:00:13 [Zakim]
+rsinger
15:00:50 [antoine]
Scribe: Jeff
15:00:55 [antoine]
scribenick: jeff_
15:00:56 [markva]
markva has joined #lld
15:01:00 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:01:05 [Zakim]
+??P19
15:01:13 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is AlexanderH
15:01:13 [Zakim]
+AlexanderH; got it
15:01:19 [emma]
zakim, IPCaller is AlexanderH
15:01:19 [Zakim]
sorry, emma, I do not recognize a party named 'IPCaller'
15:01:45 [emma]
zakim, ??P19 is asaf
15:01:45 [Zakim]
+asaf; got it
15:01:52 [Zakim]
+??P21
15:01:52 [antoine]
regrets- Asaf
15:02:02 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:02:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:02:02 [ww]
Zakim, +??P21 is ww
15:02:02 [Zakim]
sorry, ww, I do not recognize a party named '+??P21'
15:02:08 [ww]
Zakim, ??P21 is ww
15:02:08 [Zakim]
+ww; got it
15:02:22 [ww]
Zakim, mute me
15:02:22 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
15:02:39 [Zakim]
+??P25
15:02:39 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:02:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, emma, aconstan (muted), Jodi, jeff_, rsinger, AlexanderH, asaf, ww (muted), ??P25
15:02:42 [Zakim]
On IRC I see markva, Asaf, rsinger, marcia, jodi, jeff_, AlexanderH, emma, kcoyle, rayd, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, aconstan, edsu, ww, digikim
15:02:51 [antoine]
zakim, ??P25 is kcoyle
15:02:54 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
15:03:08 [CaptSolo]
CaptSolo has joined #lld
15:03:14 [jeff_]
TOPIC: ADMIN
15:03:29 [edsu]
zakim, [LC] is edsu
15:03:29 [Zakim]
sorry, edsu, I do not recognize a party named '[LC]'
15:03:30 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:03:31 [edsu]
zakim, [LC] is edsu
15:03:31 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
15:03:35 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
15:03:48 [antoine]
previous call: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html
15:04:11 [jeff_]
RESOLVED: accept minutes of previous meeting
15:04:38 [jeff_]
ACTION: Remove PAUL WALK'S TOOL AND ANALYSIS from Agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action02]
15:04:43 [jeff_]
--DONE
15:04:45 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:04:56 [kefo]
zakim, LC is me
15:04:56 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
15:04:56 [gneher]
gneher has joined #lld
15:05:10 [jeff_]
TOPIC: DRAFT OUTLINE FOR FINAL REPORT
15:05:26 [jeff_]
ACTION: Antoine to add "LOD curriculum" into "recommendations" section of Outline, and benefits into an Introduction [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:05:30 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:05:41 [jeff_]
--DONE
15:05:47 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=RunningAgenda&oldid=2306
15:05:58 [antoine]
zakim, LC is rayd
15:05:59 [Zakim]
+rayd; got it
15:06:12 [jeff_]
TOPIC: USE CASES AND CASE STUDIES
15:06:19 [Zakim]
+??P36
15:06:40 [emma]
zakim, ??P36 is gneher
15:06:40 [Zakim]
+gneher; got it
15:06:42 [antoine]
zakim, ??P36 is gneher
15:06:43 [Zakim]
I already had ??P36 as gneher, antoine
15:06:44 [kefo]
zakim, mute me
15:06:44 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
15:06:56 [jeff_]
antoine: focus is on archives today
15:06:56 [Zakim]
+??P39
15:07:08 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cluster:_Archives_and_heterogeneous_data
15:07:15 [uldis]
Zakim: ??39 is me
15:07:24 [uldis]
Zakim, ??39 is me
15:07:24 [Zakim]
sorry, uldis, I do not recognize a party named '??39'
15:07:26 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives
15:07:28 [kcoyle]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives
15:07:35 [uldis]
Zakim, ??P39 is me
15:07:35 [Zakim]
+uldis; got it
15:07:52 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #lld
15:07:57 [jeff_]
karen: talk about cases first for archives
15:08:05 [jeff_]
q+
15:08:23 [Zakim]
+??P30
15:08:41 [fsasaki]
present+ felix
15:08:49 [monica]
monica has joined #lld
15:09:09 [antoine]
q+
15:09:16 [jeff_]
karen: goal is targeted for other intitutions as much as end users... bring together consortium
15:09:39 [antoine]
zakim, ack jeff_
15:09:39 [Zakim]
I see antoine on the speaker queue
15:10:10 [emma]
q+
15:10:12 [jeff_]
antoine: is there overlap between library and archive data?
15:10:15 [antoine]
zakim, ack antoine
15:10:15 [Zakim]
I see emma on the speaker queue
15:10:22 [antoine]
zakim, ack emma
15:10:22 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:11:06 [jeff_]
emma: yes, linked data can be used to federate access data across library archives and museums
15:11:33 [jeff_]
... want to relate those items via "subject", "people", "places", etc.
15:12:18 [jeff_]
... archives linking heterogeneous materials
15:12:54 [jeff_]
karen: topics, making connections between disperate things, but which are related in topical ways
15:13:38 [antoine]
context?
15:13:41 [jeff_]
emma: this cluster is unique because it isn't concerned with common metadata vocabularies, it's more about context
15:14:19 [marcia]
+emma
15:14:20 [jeff_]
archive people refer to "context" in a more formal way
15:14:38 [jeff_]
karen: different kind of goals for archives
15:14:39 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives
15:15:27 [jeff_]
emma: this link includes goals and discussion. from publisher and user POVs
15:15:40 [jeff_]
... DESCRIBE is about creating information
15:16:32 [jeff_]
... SHARE object descriptions. The idea is to share between insitutions as much as communicate with end users
15:16:58 [jeff_]
... Want to map or share common models
15:17:22 [antoine]
+1 FEDERATE as a kind of DISCOVER/SEARCH
15:18:05 [jeff_]
... MANAGE: is different from discovery
15:18:18 [jeff_]
antoine: these goals seem to be higher level
15:18:29 [jeff_]
karen: the goal of the cataloging function
15:18:56 [jeff_]
... DESCRIBE is broader than identification
15:19:23 [antoine]
q+ about FEDERATE vs. AGGREGATE
15:19:33 [jeff_]
emma: DESCRIBE is seen as separate from relating
15:19:47 [jeff_]
antoine: FEDERATE vs. AGGREGATE?
15:20:10 [jeff_]
... AGGREGATE is a "means" for FEDERATE
15:20:25 [Asaf]
there's federate, and there's federated search.
15:20:29 [jeff_]
karen: there are subtle differences in meaning
15:20:46 [Asaf]
to me, federate is the one-time establishing of an interface between two data stores, which would facilitate future federated searches.
15:21:11 [jeff_]
emma: specify clusters of related resources affects the perception
15:21:42 [jeff_]
Asaf: FEDERATE puts interface in place
15:22:05 [jeff_]
Asaf: could be a federated SPARQL query
15:22:10 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has joined #lld
15:23:12 [jeff_]
karen: need to define these terms clearly
15:23:38 [Asaf]
FEDERATE: offer search capability over mutiple data sources
15:23:46 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has left #lld
15:23:46 [jeff_]
emma: FEDERATE assumes several stores and is thus different from AGGREGATE
15:24:45 [jeff_]
karen: both fall under search and discovery?
15:25:15 [jeff_]
antoine: AGGREGATE is an act on its own
15:25:40 [marcia]
federated seemed to target to make deep web documents searchable
15:25:41 [jeff_]
karen: FEDERATE is performs an act on more than one store
15:25:54 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:25:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, emma, aconstan (muted), Jodi, jeff_, rsinger, AlexanderH, asaf, ww (muted), kcoyle, edsu, kefo (muted), rayd, gneher (muted), uldis, felix (muted)
15:25:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see monica, fsasaki, gneher, kefo, uldis, markva, Asaf, rsinger, marcia, jodi, jeff_, AlexanderH, emma, kcoyle, rayd, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, aconstan, edsu, ww, digikim
15:26:01 [marcia]
those not on surface to be aggregated by, for example, search engines
15:26:48 [jeff_]
emma: these goals may not align with general goals
15:26:56 [jeff_]
... these seem to be higher-level
15:27:51 [monica]
one other way to define federate and aggregate is, federate is send a search term to remote source, and bring back only results, aggregate is to pool all possible metadata locally then do the search
15:27:55 [jeff_]
antoine: it seems OK to add them and worry about merging them later
15:27:59 [marcia]
I am in meeting
15:28:20 [marcia]
*in meeting all day
15:28:42 [monica]
that's a specific Z39.50 vs OAI-PMH distinction though so will probably apply to only a subset of our audiences
15:28:42 [jeff_]
antoine: marcia is invited to follow up via email
15:29:01 [marcia]
* OK.
15:30:10 [jeff_]
antoine: eureopeana may fall into several of these use cases
15:30:18 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:30:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, emma, aconstan (muted), Jodi, jeff_, rsinger, AlexanderH, asaf, ww (muted), kcoyle, edsu, kefo (muted), rayd, gneher (muted), uldis, felix (muted)
15:30:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see monica, fsasaki, gneher, kefo, uldis, markva, Asaf, rsinger, marcia, jodi, jeff_, AlexanderH, emma, kcoyle, rayd, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, aconstan, edsu, ww, digikim
15:30:54 [jeff_]
emma: want to go through the concrete use cases again to make sure they are covered in abstract use cases
15:31:39 [marcia]
*need to go now. Will folow up on email.
15:31:40 [jeff_]
antoine: all are encourage to send feedback
15:31:57 [jeff_]
emma: need a template for curating clusters?
15:32:29 [emma]
see citation cluster http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Citations
15:32:34 [jeff_]
antoine: citation cluster is well aligned to suggestion last week
15:32:43 [jeff_]
... 1) background
15:33:06 [jeff_]
... 2) extracted use cases and scenarios
15:33:14 [jeff_]
3) relevant technologies and vocabularies
15:33:27 [jeff_]
... but allow for some freedom
15:33:53 [jeff_]
... it seems possible that all clusters could move in this direction
15:34:59 [edsu]
kai: thanks
15:35:00 [jeff_]
ACTION: Citation cluster group to place Google Docs document into XG Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action01]
15:35:03 [jeff_]
--DONE
15:35:25 [edsu]
emma pasted above
15:35:35 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Citations
15:37:13 [jeff_]
ed: tried to take Google docs and reformulate it into the Wiki
15:37:45 [jeff_]
... scenarios section and a use case section
15:37:57 [jeff_]
... vocabularies section
15:38:10 [jeff_]
... and a section at the end for miscellaneous
15:38:47 [jeff_]
antoine: sections seem to align better with archives cluster
15:39:04 [jeff_]
ed: feedback is welcome
15:39:31 [jeff_]
ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and discuss JISC work on next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02]
15:39:37 [jeff_]
--CONTINUES
15:39:41 [Zakim]
-aconstan
15:39:51 [jeff_]
TOPIC: OTHER WIKI PAGES - LINKS, GLOSSARIES...
15:40:16 [jeff_]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
15:40:20 [ww]
q+
15:40:27 [jeff_]
antoine: what is the status?
15:40:28 [ww]
Zakim, unmute me
15:40:28 [Zakim]
ww should no longer be muted
15:40:33 [antoine]
zakim, ack ww
15:40:33 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:41:02 [jeff_]
ww: when you make your account profile, fill in your name
15:41:05 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:41:10 [aconstan]
zakim, ??P1 is me
15:41:10 [Zakim]
+aconstan; got it
15:41:15 [aconstan]
zakim, please mute me
15:41:15 [Zakim]
aconstan should now be muted
15:41:36 [jeff_]
... contact ww to be added as curator
15:41:54 [jeff_]
antoine: need more volunteers
15:42:23 [jeff_]
... this is an important way to structure the community
15:42:31 [ww]
Zakim, mute me
15:42:31 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
15:42:35 [jeff_]
--CONTINUES
15:42:51 [jeff_]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
15:42:56 [jeff_]
--CONTINUES
15:43:08 [kcoyle]
q+
15:43:47 [ww]
kcoyle++
15:43:50 [jeff_]
karen: is there a tag to bring together bibliographic datasets
15:43:52 [edsu]
thanks karen, i was missing that too :-)
15:44:02 [jodi]
maybe it's in ww's instructions?
15:44:17 [ww]
Zakim, unmute me
15:44:17 [Zakim]
ww should no longer be muted
15:44:18 [jodi]
I'm not sure--but if we choose one, let's add i there!
15:44:21 [jodi]
it
15:44:23 [jeff_]
... way to connect "linked" and "bibliographic" datasets
15:44:41 [jeff_]
ww: we need a convention
15:44:53 [edsu]
q+
15:45:16 [jeff_]
ww: the intersection between bibliographic and linked is LLD
15:46:06 [jeff_]
ww: wrote a tool to check properties to see if they are dereferencable. It would be better to mark them as such.
15:46:31 [emma]
twitter tag is lldata
15:46:37 [Asaf]
ww: is the tool world-accessible?
15:46:45 [ww]
http://ckan.net/group/lld
15:46:54 [Asaf]
thanks
15:47:00 [ww]
http://packages.python.org/curate/
15:47:42 [jeff_]
ww: tool is rough, but will get better
15:48:25 [edsu]
sorry i missed the wiki page for instructions, i see the ckan group page links to http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation ?
15:49:41 [jodi]
http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkedLibraryData/Datasets/CKANmetainformation
15:49:55 [jodi]
http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation
15:51:11 [jodi]
someone needs to be tasked with coming up with a tag, I guess
15:51:13 [jeff_]
ww: suggestion is that CKAN should inherit general tags and develop more specific as needed
15:52:41 [kcoyle]
q+
15:54:35 [jeff_]
RESOLUTION: need to tag dataset with LLD in CKAN and add it to the LLD group
15:55:13 [jeff_]
contact ww to become a member with details of open-id or set name in CKAN profile
15:55:25 [antoine]
zakim, ack kcoyle
15:55:25 [Zakim]
I see edsu on the speaker queue
15:55:27 [ww]
s/or set name/and set name/
15:55:38 [jeff_]
karen: how to take existing sets and add them to our group?
15:56:12 [jeff_]
ww: need to add from the LLD page. Instructions to follow...
15:56:21 [antoine]
zakim, ack edsu
15:56:21 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:57:21 [Zakim]
-AlexanderH
15:57:22 [jodi]
bye!
15:57:22 [Zakim]
-rayd
15:57:24 [edsu]
cheers
15:57:25 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
15:57:25 [aconstan]
bye
15:57:26 [Zakim]
-uldis
15:57:28 [Zakim]
-ww
15:57:30 [Zakim]
-Jodi
15:57:32 [Zakim]
-kefo
15:57:34 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:57:35 [monica]
bye
15:57:38 [Zakim]
-felix
15:57:42 [Zakim]
-asaf
15:57:44 [Zakim]
-aconstan
15:57:46 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:57:47 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:57:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-minutes.html emma
15:57:50 [uldis]
uldis has left #lld
15:57:50 [aconstan]
aconstan has left #lld
15:57:53 [antoine]
zakim, please list attendees
15:57:58 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, emma, aconstan, Jodi, jeff_, rsinger, AlexanderH, asaf, ww, kcoyle, edsu, kefo, rayd, gneher, uldis, felix
15:57:58 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:58:03 [Zakim]
-gneher
15:59:06 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:59:06 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-minutes.html emma
16:00:16 [antoine]
ACTION: Antoine to add "LOD curriculum" into "recommendations" section of Outline, and benefits into an Introduction [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action03]
16:00:19 [antoine]
--DONE
16:00:27 [antoine]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
16:00:29 [antoine]
--DONE
16:00:42 [antoine]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04]
16:00:44 [antoine]
--CONTINUEs
16:00:58 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:00:58 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-minutes.html emma
16:04:14 [Zakim]
-jeff_
16:04:15 [Zakim]
-antoine
16:04:16 [Zakim]
-emma
16:04:18 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
16:04:20 [Zakim]
Attendees were antoine, emma, aconstan, Jodi, jeff_, rsinger, AlexanderH, asaf, ww, kcoyle, edsu, kefo, rayd, gneher, uldis, felix
16:04:32 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
16:04:40 [antoine]
zakim, bye
16:04:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
16:04:48 [antoine]
rrsagent, bye
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-actions.rdf :
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Remove PAUL WALK'S TOOL AND ANALYSIS from Agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action02] [1]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T15-04-38
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to add "LOD curriculum" into "recommendations" section of Outline, and benefits into an Introduction [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action03] [2]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T15-05-26
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Citation cluster group to place Google Docs document into XG Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action01] [3]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T15-35-00
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and discuss JISC work on next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02] [4]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T15-39-31
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04] [5]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T15-40-16
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04] [6]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T15-42-51
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to add "LOD curriculum" into "recommendations" section of Outline, and benefits into an Introduction [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/12/02-lld-minutes.html#action03] [7]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T16-00-16
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04] [8]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T16-00-27
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Volunteers to send login information (openid credentials) to William Waite to curate LLD group on CKAN [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action04] [9]
16:04:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/09-lld-irc#T16-00-42