IRC log of dap on 2010-12-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:38:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
14:38:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-irc
14:38:13 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:38:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
14:38:15 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
14:38:15 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 22 minutes
14:38:16 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs and Policy Working Group Teleconference
14:38:16 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2010
14:38:37 [dom]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0012.html
14:38:45 [dom]
Topic: Dec 8 Agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0012.html
14:39:02 [dom]
Regrets: Frederick, TLR
14:46:26 [fjh]
fjh has joined #dap
14:52:40 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #dap
14:52:55 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has left #dap
14:55:04 [Dzung_Tran]
Dzung_Tran has joined #dap
14:55:09 [Dzung_Tran]
Present+ Dzung_Tran
14:56:07 [dom]
Regrets+ John_Morris
14:57:06 [darobin]
darobin has joined #dap
14:57:30 [darobin]
trackbot: start meetign
14:57:30 [trackbot]
Sorry, darobin, I don't understand 'trackbot: start meetign'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
14:57:31 [darobin]
trackbot: start meeting
14:57:34 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:57:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
14:57:36 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
14:57:37 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs and Policy Working Group Teleconference
14:57:37 [trackbot]
Date: 08 December 2010
14:58:15 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:58:24 [Zakim]
+ +33.5.61.30.aaaa
14:58:24 [Zakim]
- +33.5.61.30.aaaa
14:58:25 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
14:58:25 [Zakim]
Attendees were +33.5.61.30.aaaa
14:58:27 [darobin]
dom: I've been caught by time, have to hop out two minutes and back — I might be 30 seconds late
14:58:37 [Dong-Young_Lee]
Present+ Dong-Young_Lee
14:58:58 [dom]
30 seconds late? We'll probably have adjourned by then
14:58:59 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:59:06 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:59:09 [cmarc]
cmarc has joined #dap
14:59:26 [Mohammed]
Mohammed has joined #dap
14:59:27 [Claes]
Claes has joined #dap
14:59:37 [Suresh]
Suresh has joined #dap
14:59:51 [Zakim]
+Dom
14:59:54 [Suresh]
Present+ Suresh_Chitturi
15:00:04 [dom]
Present+ Dominique_Hazael-Massieux
15:00:06 [Mohammed]
Present+ Mohammed_Dadas
15:00:23 [Zakim]
+ +329912aaaa
15:00:46 [cmarc]
Present Cecile_Marc
15:00:50 [dom]
Zakim, aaaa is cmarc
15:00:51 [Zakim]
+cmarc; got it
15:00:56 [cmarc]
3329912 is Cecile_Marc
15:01:07 [dom]
s/Present /Present+ /
15:01:13 [Zakim]
+Claes
15:01:22 [Zakim]
+ +33.5.61.30.aabb
15:01:27 [cmarc]
Present+ Cecile_Marc
15:01:32 [Zakim]
+ +1.972.373.aacc
15:01:41 [fjh]
Regrets+ Frederick_HIrsch
15:01:48 [Suresh]
zakim, aacc is Suresh
15:01:48 [Zakim]
+Suresh; got it
15:01:50 [dom]
Zakim, aabb is Mohammed
15:01:50 [Zakim]
+Mohammed; got it
15:01:55 [Claes]
Present+ Claes
15:02:06 [dom]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
15:02:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], Dom, cmarc, Claes, Mohammed, Suresh
15:02:08 [Claes]
Present+ Claes_Nilsson
15:02:16 [Zakim]
+??P19
15:02:23 [darobin]
Zakim, ??P19 is me
15:02:23 [Zakim]
+darobin; got it
15:02:33 [dom]
Chair: Robin_Berjon
15:02:51 [Zakim]
+richt
15:02:58 [Dong-Young_Lee]
zakim, ipcaller is Dong-Young_Lee
15:03:05 [Zakim]
+Dong-Young_Lee; got it
15:03:18 [richt]
Present+ Rich_Tibbett
15:03:30 [jgiraud]
jgiraud has joined #dap
15:03:46 [jgiraud]
Present+ Jerome_Giraud
15:04:52 [darobin]
Scribe: Suresh
15:04:56 [darobin]
ScribeNick: Suresh
15:05:15 [dom]
Topic: Contacts API
15:05:45 [Suresh]
Robin: Contacts draft has been updated, and ready for publication
15:05:47 [Suresh]
q+
15:05:56 [darobin]
ack Suresh
15:06:31 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
15:06:38 [AnssiK]
Present+ Anssi_Kostiainen
15:06:59 [Zakim]
+AnssiK
15:07:04 [dom]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Nov/0013.html
15:07:34 [Suresh]
Suresh: Submitted a few comments - don't seem to have made it to the spec
15:09:51 [JonathanJ]
JonathanJ has left #DAP
15:11:40 [darobin]
Topic: June/July hosting
15:12:13 [Suresh]
dom: No confirmation
15:12:14 [Zakim]
-darobin
15:12:26 [darobin]
bah! disconnected
15:12:52 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:12:54 [Suresh]
Topic: Minutes approval from Dec 01
15:12:58 [darobin]
Zakim, ??P1 is me
15:12:58 [Zakim]
+darobin; got it
15:13:16 [Suresh]
dom: any comments/objections to approve?
15:13:24 [dom]
RESOLUTION: Minutes from 01 December 2010 approved
15:13:31 [Dong-Young_Lee_]
Dong-Young_Lee_ has joined #dap
15:13:43 [Suresh]
Topic: Messaging Feedback
15:13:47 [Zakim]
-richt
15:14:19 [dom]
s/<dom> RESOLUTION/<scribe> RESOLUTION/
15:14:21 [Zakim]
+Luca
15:14:24 [Suresh]
dom: next week we can decide to publish or not
15:14:26 [darobin]
Robin: decision to publish next week
15:14:45 [darobin]
Topic: Media Gallery use cases
15:14:53 [dom]
Zakim, Luca is really richt
15:14:53 [Zakim]
+richt; got it
15:15:32 [Suresh]
robin: Fracois sent a list of use cases
15:15:45 [Suresh]
it would be useful for people to review and discuss on the reflector
15:16:28 [Suresh]
dom: some people have questioned the usefulness of gallery api - it would be good to get feedback from them
15:17:36 [Suresh]
richt: a combination of file and media api can fulfill the use cases
15:17:59 [darobin]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0010.html François's use cases
15:18:10 [Suresh]
dom: that sounds like a gallery api
15:19:04 [dom]
Zakim, who's noisy?
15:19:15 [Zakim]
dom, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: darobin (34%), richt (28%), Suresh (4%)
15:19:20 [dom]
ACTION: Richard to send feedback on media gallery use cases
15:19:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-313 - Send feedback on media gallery use cases [on Richard Tibbett - due 2010-12-15].
15:20:47 [Suresh]
AnssiK: very good use cases - I believe we can start working
15:21:11 [dom]
ACTION: Anssi to react on media gallery use cases
15:21:11 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-314 - React on media gallery use cases [on Anssi Kostiainen - due 2010-12-15].
15:21:46 [Suresh]
Topic: AOB
15:21:57 [Suresh]
dom: meeting schedule?
15:22:17 [Suresh]
robin: dec 22, 29 meetings cancelled
15:22:50 [Zakim]
-darobin
15:22:58 [darobin]
well, I got dropped again
15:23:08 [darobin]
I guess that makes us adjourned!
15:23:21 [Suresh]
dongyoung - is the call at same time next week?
15:23:27 [Suresh]
dom: yes 10am EST
15:23:43 [Suresh]
dom: call adjourned
15:23:46 [Zakim]
-AnssiK
15:23:48 [Zakim]
-Dom
15:23:49 [Zakim]
-richt
15:23:50 [darobin]
thanks everyone!
15:23:50 [Zakim]
-Suresh
15:23:50 [Zakim]
-Dong-Young_Lee
15:23:54 [darobin]
I'll handle the minutes generation
15:24:00 [Zakim]
-Claes
15:25:51 [Mohammed]
quit
15:35:01 [Zakim]
-Mohammed
15:35:11 [dom]
Zakim, who's on the call?
15:35:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cmarc
15:35:14 [dom]
Zakim, drop cmarc
15:35:14 [Zakim]
cmarc is being disconnected
15:35:15 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
15:35:17 [Zakim]
Attendees were Dom, +329912aaaa, cmarc, Claes, +33.5.61.30.aabb, +1.972.373.aacc, Suresh, Mohammed, darobin, richt, Dong-Young_Lee, AnssiK
15:35:18 [dom]
Zakim, bye
15:35:18 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dap
15:35:31 [dom]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:35:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-minutes.html dom
15:36:46 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #dap
15:43:21 [fjh]
fjh has joined #dap
16:19:22 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has left #dap
18:02:11 [fjh]
fjh has joined #dap
19:58:49 [fjh_]
fjh_ has joined #dap
20:09:59 [fjh]
fjh has joined #dap