IRC log of ua on 2010-12-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:36:13 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
17:36:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc
17:36:15 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:36:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
17:36:17 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
17:36:17 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 24 minutes
17:36:18 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
17:36:18 [trackbot]
Date: 02 December 2010
17:37:02 [JAllan]
Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford
17:37:03 [JAllan]
Agenda+ Publishing working draft
17:37:05 [JAllan]
Agenda+ questions to ask for feedback on WD
17:37:06 [JAllan]
Agenda+ Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review
17:37:08 [JAllan]
Agenda+ Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/
17:37:09 [JAllan]
Agenda+ Talk about Principle 2, Operable
17:37:12 [JAllan]
Agenda+ Review proposals sent to list
17:37:13 [JAllan]
Agenda+ Action Item Review
17:54:59 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
17:57:50 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #ua
17:58:36 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
17:58:43 [Zakim]
+jallan
17:58:54 [kford]
kford has joined #ua
17:59:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.425.895.aaaa
17:59:59 [Greg]
zakim, aaaa is me
17:59:59 [Zakim]
+Greg; got it
18:00:02 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
18:01:02 [sharper]
sharper has joined #ua
18:01:16 [sharper]
zakim, code?
18:01:16 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), sharper
18:02:23 [KimPatch]
KimPatch has joined #ua
18:03:11 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
18:03:17 [JAllan]
regrets: Markhakkinen
18:03:22 [kford]
zakim, microsoft is kford
18:03:22 [Zakim]
+kford; got it
18:03:35 [Zakim]
+??P3
18:03:38 [sharper]
zakim, ??P3 is sharper
18:03:38 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
18:06:27 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
18:06:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jallan, Greg, Jeanne, kford, sharper
18:06:28 [Zakim]
On IRC I see KimPatch, sharper, kford, jeanne, Greg, Zakim, RRSAgent, JAllan, trackbot
18:07:05 [JAllan]
kim, are you going to join the call?
18:07:42 [kford]
Scribe: kford
18:07:51 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:07:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
18:08:02 [kford]
zakim, agenda
18:08:02 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'agenda', kford
18:08:07 [kford]
zakim, agenda ?
18:08:09 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
18:08:11 [Zakim]
1. Publishing working draft [from JAllan]
18:08:13 [Zakim]
2. questions to ask for feedback on WD [from JAllan]
18:08:16 [Zakim]
3. Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review [from JAllan]
18:08:19 [Zakim]
4. Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/ [from JAllan]
18:08:21 [Zakim]
5. Talk about Principle 2, Operable [from JAllan]
18:08:22 [Zakim]
6. Review proposals sent to list [from JAllan]
18:08:23 [Zakim]
7. Action Item Review [from JAllan]
18:08:24 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.325.aabb
18:09:23 [kford]
zakim, take up item 1
18:09:23 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Publishing working draft" taken up [from JAllan]
18:09:50 [kford]
JS: Number of items related to working draft.
18:10:04 [JAllan]
current draft at http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/#gl-keyboard-access
18:10:46 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101130/
18:10:47 [kford]
JS: asked people to approve draft and it resulted in conversatons on summaries.
18:11:19 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/WD-UAAG20-20101130/
18:11:20 [kford]
s/conversatons/conversations
18:11:30 [kford]
rrsagent, amke minutes
18:11:30 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'amke minutes', kford. Try /msg RRSAgent help
18:11:42 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:11:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
18:11:55 [kford]
JS: I put summaries in for now so we can see what they are like.
18:12:02 [John]
John has joined #ua
18:12:34 [kford]
JS: Summaries list discussion about summaries.
18:12:49 [kford]
That was summarizes.
18:13:07 [Zakim]
+shayman
18:13:14 [kford]
JS: Should we publish with summary or take it out?
18:13:36 [kford]
JS: Or should we come to an agreement to call them something else or otherwise chane the name and publish.
18:13:53 [kford]
JA: I like summary. That's what they seem like to me.
18:14:04 [kford]
JA: My only issue is that we don't have a summary for all of them?
18:15:24 [jeanne]
RIM, Research in Motion - Blackberry
18:15:27 [JAllan]
He is fro RIM
18:15:30 [John]
thank you
18:15:40 [kford]
Correct spelling of your name John, last name that is?
18:15:41 [JAllan]
s/fro/from
18:16:03 [John]
John S Lee from Research in Motion, I'm a technical advisor with the standards group
18:16:14 [kford]
Group introduces themselves.
18:16:33 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:16:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
18:19:53 [JAllan]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/WD-UAAG20-20101130/
18:20:23 [kford]
Group returns to discussion about summary.
18:20:26 [JAllan]
+1
18:20:31 [kford]
GL I think they are summaries.
18:20:38 [kford]
Kim and Simon agree.
18:20:52 [kford]
+1 here and say we can change later.
18:21:07 [kford]
JS: What else do we want to have in the status.
18:21:35 [kford]
JS: In this document the changes seem subtle.
18:23:24 [kford]
KF: Didn't we add more implementation?
18:23:36 [kford]
JS: Yes and that will go in that doc's status.
18:23:53 [kford]
GL: We did renumbering, level changes and such.
18:24:59 [kford]
JS: Last time we published was July. What are the big changes?
18:25:16 [kford]
Group talks about focus as being rewritten?
18:26:28 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
18:26:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
18:27:11 [kford]
JS: Reads earlier status and questions.
18:28:10 [kford]
JA: Group has not received a lot of feedback.
18:28:23 [kford]
JA: Let's use some of our earlier questions.
18:28:55 [kford]
GL: Talks about change from provide an option.
18:31:03 [JAllan]
zakim, agenda?
18:31:03 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
18:31:04 [Zakim]
1. Publishing working draft [from JAllan]
18:31:06 [Zakim]
2. questions to ask for feedback on WD [from JAllan]
18:31:08 [Zakim]
3. Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review [from JAllan]
18:31:11 [Zakim]
4. Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/ [from JAllan]
18:31:16 [Zakim]
5. Talk about Principle 2, Operable [from JAllan]
18:31:19 [Zakim]
6. Review proposals sent to list [from JAllan]
18:31:21 [Zakim]
7. Action Item Review [from JAllan]
18:31:30 [jeanne]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uaag2-comments/2010Jul/0000.html
18:31:46 [kford]
JS: We have a request from education and outreach on some editorial items plus short handles for items.
18:32:24 [jeanne]
# UAAG 2.0 Guidelines
18:32:24 [jeanne]
* PRINCIPLE 1: Perceivable
18:32:24 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.1: Alternative content
18:32:24 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.2: Missing content
18:32:24 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.3: Highlighting
18:32:25 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.4: Text configuration
18:32:27 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.5: Volume configuration
18:32:29 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.6: Synthesized speech configuration
18:32:31 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.7: Style sheets configuration
18:32:33 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.8: Viewports
18:32:35 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.9: Focus
18:32:37 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.10: Source views
18:32:39 [jeanne]
o Guideline 1.11: Links
18:32:41 [jeanne]
* PRINCIPLE 2. Operable
18:32:43 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.1: Keyboard access
18:32:45 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.2: Event handlers
18:32:47 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.3: Time-independence
18:32:49 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.4: Flashing
18:32:51 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.5: Preference settings
18:32:53 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.6: Search.
18:32:55 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.7: Structured navigation.
18:32:57 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.8: Toolbar configuration.
18:32:59 [jeanne]
o Guideline 2.9: Media
18:33:01 [jeanne]
* PRINCIPLE 3: Understandable
18:33:03 [jeanne]
o Guideline 3.1: Unnecessary messages.
18:33:05 [jeanne]
o Guideline 3.2: Mistakes.
18:33:07 [jeanne]
o Guideline 3.3: Documentation
18:33:08 [jeanne]
o Guideline 3.4: Predictable
18:33:11 [jeanne]
* PRINCIPLE 4. Programmatic access
18:33:13 [jeanne]
o Guideline 4.1: Programmatic access
18:33:15 [jeanne]
* PRINCIPLE 5. Specifications and conventions
18:33:17 [jeanne]
o Guideline 5.1: Desktop apps
18:33:19 [jeanne]
o Guideline 5.2: Web & web apps
18:33:21 [jeanne]
o Guideline 5.3: Accessibility features
18:33:23 [jeanne]
o Guideline 5.4: Follow specifications
18:33:44 [jeanne]
Existing ToC: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/WD-UAAG20-20101130/#toc
18:35:37 [kford]
Group talks about having short handles for items.
18:36:17 [kford]
GL: In general I think this is a good way to go.
18:38:41 [kford]
Group is generally in favor of short handles presented by JS.
18:39:08 [kford]
zakim, close item 1
18:39:08 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Publishing working draft, closed
18:39:09 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:39:10 [Zakim]
2. questions to ask for feedback on WD [from JAllan]
18:39:20 [kford]
zakim, close item 2
18:39:20 [Zakim]
agendum 2, questions to ask for feedback on WD, closed
18:39:21 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:39:23 [Zakim]
3. Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review [from JAllan]
18:39:31 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
18:39:31 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda:
18:39:33 [Zakim]
3. Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review [from JAllan]
18:39:36 [Zakim]
4. Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/ [from JAllan]
18:39:39 [Zakim]
5. Talk about Principle 2, Operable [from JAllan]
18:39:40 [Zakim]
6. Review proposals sent to list [from JAllan]
18:39:42 [Zakim]
7. Action Item Review [from JAllan]
18:39:52 [kford]
zakim, take up item 3
18:39:52 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review" taken up [from JAllan]
18:40:39 [JAllan]
kf: we have made progress. did more writing. have actions open.
18:41:23 [JAllan]
... what are thoughts to get to last call...more writing meeting, small group writing, etc.
18:41:39 [JAllan]
...how to close things down better.
18:41:55 [JAllan]
js: thinks we are very close.
18:42:40 [JAllan]
Simon had suggested making the call 2 hours long
18:43:29 [JAllan]
kf: get aggressive about getting right with action items and commitments through Dec.
18:43:47 [JAllan]
...then start locking down in Jan.
18:44:53 [JAllan]
kp: had groups of 2 to get things done by end Dec.
18:45:20 [JAllan]
... is there a prize...motivator
18:46:53 [JAllan]
...concentrate on F2F items and open action items.
18:47:26 [JAllan]
kf: for SC we had groups.
18:47:56 [JAllan]
KF and JS had largest group
18:48:14 [JAllan]
js is out next week (rest well)
18:49:53 [kford]
zakim, close item 3
18:49:53 [Zakim]
agendum 3, Discuss strategy to get us to last call/final document review, closed
18:49:55 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:49:56 [Zakim]
4. Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/ [from JAllan]
18:51:03 [kford]
zakim, take up item 4
18:51:03 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/" taken up [from JAllan]
18:51:36 [kford]
Group now talking about editor's notes?
18:51:48 [kford]
JA: First one is on virtual worlds.
18:52:12 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/
18:52:29 [JAllan]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/WD-UAAG20-20101130
18:54:20 [JAllan]
KF: don't include. adds nothing.
18:54:59 [JAllan]
js: SecondLife considers itself a UA. They asked us to include GL to help them.
18:56:30 [JAllan]
GL: reader hits something confusing in the second sentence.
18:56:48 [JAllan]
kf: if we don't talk about it now, how and when.
18:58:42 [jeanne]
action: jeanne to write a summary of issues on including Virtual Worlds into the document to discuss at the 16 December.
18:58:43 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-470 - Write a summary of issues on including Virtual Worlds into the document to discuss at the 16 December. [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-12-09].
18:59:11 [kford]
Much disucssion about process.
18:59:56 [kford]
Now talking about important eolements.
19:00:17 [kford]
s/eolements/elements
19:01:50 [kford]
S/disucssioN/DISCUSSION
19:02:57 [jeanne]
ATAG Prominence definition -> http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2010/ED-ATAG20-20101028/#def-Prominence
19:03:48 [kford]
GL: We are asking for something pretty major here. Probably need to write up a more robust recommendation.
19:06:08 [kford]
Group talks further about where this term is used in the document.
19:07:05 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
19:07:05 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda:
19:07:07 [Zakim]
4. Discuss editor’s notes from current UAAG draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/ [from JAllan]
19:07:09 [Zakim]
5. Talk about Principle 2, Operable [from JAllan]
19:07:11 [Zakim]
6. Review proposals sent to list [from JAllan]
19:07:13 [Zakim]
7. Action Item Review [from JAllan]
19:07:24 [kford]
zakim, choose a victim
19:07:24 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Jeanne
19:07:31 [JAllan]
zakim, choose victim
19:07:31 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'choose victim', JAllan
19:07:33 [kford]
chair: jim
19:07:42 [kford]
Chair: Jim_allan
19:07:48 [kford]
zakim, choose a victim
19:07:48 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose jallan
19:08:40 [kford]
Action: MH to provide definition of time based media content
19:08:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-471 - Provide definition of time based media content [on Markku Hakkinen - due 2010-12-09].
19:08:52 [JAllan]
action: jallan to define important elements
19:08:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-472 - Define important elements [on Jim Allan - due 2010-12-09].
19:09:08 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:09:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
19:11:12 [kford]
present: Greg, Jim, Kelly, Simon, John, Kim, Jeanne
19:11:53 [JAllan]
action: jallan to move editors notes 2.9.12 to implementing document
19:11:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-473 - Move editors notes 2.9.12 to implementing document [on Jim Allan - due 2010-12-09].
19:12:11 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:12:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
19:14:47 [kford]
action: kford to figure out SC around editor's note on 3.1.
19:14:47 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - kford
19:15:14 [kford]
action: kf to figure out SC on editor's note around 3.1.
19:15:14 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - kf
19:15:59 [kford]
action: JA to figure out SC around editor's note in 3.1 (belongs to kford).
19:15:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-474 - Figure out SC around editor's note in 3.1 (belongs to kford). [on Jim Allan - due 2010-12-09].
19:17:15 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:17:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html kford
19:18:08 [JAllan]
action: simon to create definition of 'benefit accessibility' or reword all SC in GL 3.3
19:18:08 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - simon
19:18:08 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. sharper, spieters)
19:18:24 [JAllan]
action: sharper to create definition of 'benefit accessibility' or reword all SC in GL 3.3
19:18:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-475 - Create definition of 'benefit accessibility' or reword all SC in GL 3.3 [on Simon Harper - due 2010-12-09].
19:19:06 [Zakim]
-kford
19:20:46 [JAllan]
action: jallan to review EN on GL3.4 security...why, do we need it?
19:20:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-476 - Review EN on GL3.4 security...why, do we need it? [on Jim Allan - due 2010-12-09].
19:22:05 [JAllan]
action: JS to remove editors note on 5.1 define 'non-web-based'
19:22:05 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-477 - Remove editors note on 5.1 define 'non-web-based' [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-12-09].
19:24:06 [JAllan]
glossary editor notes. leave in for word not in document, but in glossary.
19:27:58 [JAllan]
action: JS to move editors note on 'Profile', change wording to - Platform-independent profiles are useful for those who use the same user agent on different devices.
19:27:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-478 - Move editors note on 'Profile', change wording to - Platform-independent profiles are useful for those who use the same user agent on different devices. [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2010-12-09].
19:29:14 [Greg]
I'll make a pass over the document trying to replace occurrences of the phrase global (as in "global settings") with something clearer.
19:29:52 [Greg]
Action: Greg to make a pass over the document trying to replace occurrences of the phrase global (as in "global settings") with something clearer.
19:29:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-479 - Make a pass over the document trying to replace occurrences of the phrase global (as in "global settings") with something clearer. [on Greg Lowney - due 2010-12-09].
19:30:07 [Zakim]
-shayman
19:30:09 [Zakim]
- +1.617.325.aabb
19:30:22 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:30:24 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:30:27 [Zakim]
-sharper
19:30:27 [JAllan]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:30:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html JAllan
19:30:38 [Zakim]
-jallan
19:30:39 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
19:30:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were jallan, +1.425.895.aaaa, Greg, Jeanne, kford, sharper, +1.617.325.aabb, shayman
19:31:39 [JAllan]
zakim, please part
19:31:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
19:31:51 [JAllan]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:31:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-minutes.html JAllan
19:32:28 [JAllan]
rrsagent, please part
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
I see 13 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-actions.rdf :
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jeanne to write a summary of issues on including Virtual Worlds into the document to discuss at the 16 December. [1]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T18-58-42
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: MH to provide definition of time based media content [2]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-08-40
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jallan to define important elements [3]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-08-52
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jallan to move editors notes 2.9.12 to implementing document [4]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-11-53
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: kford to figure out SC around editor's note on 3.1. [5]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-14-47
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: kf to figure out SC on editor's note around 3.1. [6]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-15-14
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JA to figure out SC around editor's note in 3.1 (belongs to kford). [7]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-15-59
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: simon to create definition of 'benefit accessibility' or reword all SC in GL 3.3 [8]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-18-08
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: sharper to create definition of 'benefit accessibility' or reword all SC in GL 3.3 [9]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-18-24
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jallan to review EN on GL3.4 security...why, do we need it? [10]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-20-46
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to remove editors note on 5.1 define 'non-web-based' [11]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-22-05
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JS to move editors note on 'Profile', change wording to - Platform-independent profiles are useful for those who use the same user agent on different devices. [12]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-27-58
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Greg to make a pass over the document trying to replace occurrences of the phrase global (as in "global settings") with something clearer. [13]
19:32:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/12/02-ua-irc#T19-29-52