IRC log of lld on 2010-11-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:43:39 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
14:43:39 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-irc
14:43:48 [antoine]
rrsagent, bookmark
14:43:48 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-irc#T14-43-48
14:44:16 [antoine]
test
14:44:40 [antoine]
zakim, this will be lld
14:44:40 [Zakim]
ok, antoine; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 16 minutes
14:44:52 [antoine]
Meeting: LLD XG
14:45:04 [antoine]
Chair: Antoine
14:45:21 [antoine]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Nov/0084.html
14:45:58 [aconstan]
aconstan has joined #lld
14:46:25 [antoine]
Previous: 2010-11-11 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/11-lld-minutes.html
14:47:38 [jeff_]
jeff_ has joined #lld
14:47:42 [antoine]
Regrets: Gordon, Felix, Karen, Oreste, Monica, Lars
14:48:08 [antoine]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:51:01 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:51:38 [antoine]
regrets+ Bernard
14:51:44 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:51:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:53:13 [antoine]
Scribe: Anette
14:53:20 [antoine]
Scribenick: AnetteS
14:55:06 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
14:55:13 [Zakim]
+??P3
14:55:25 [antoine]
zakim, ??P3 is me
14:55:25 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:55:47 [AnetteS]
AnetteS has joined #lld
14:56:24 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
14:56:34 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:56:34 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine
14:56:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see TomB, AnetteS, kcoyle, jeff_, aconstan, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, kai, mhausenblas, digikim, edsu
14:56:39 [Zakim]
+??P4
14:56:46 [TomB]
zakim, ??p4 is TomB
14:56:46 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
14:57:37 [Zakim]
+AnetteS
14:57:51 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:58:13 [antoine]
zakim, ??P13 is aconstan
14:58:13 [Zakim]
+aconstan; got it
14:58:16 [Zakim]
+michaelp
14:58:26 [jeff_]
zakim, michaelp is me
14:58:26 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
14:58:59 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
14:59:12 [Zakim]
+??P16
14:59:14 [kefo]
kefo has joined #lld
14:59:14 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
14:59:16 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:59:17 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:59:19 [AlexanderH]
AlexanderH has joined #lld
14:59:23 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:59:34 [antoine]
zakim, ??P16 is kai
14:59:34 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
14:59:44 [antoine]
zakim, LC is kefo
14:59:44 [Zakim]
+kefo; got it
14:59:47 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:59:47 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:59:48 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:00:00 [aconstan]
zakim, mute me
15:00:00 [Zakim]
aconstan should now be muted
15:00:04 [kefo]
zakim, mute me
15:00:05 [Zakim]
kefo should now be muted
15:00:08 [Andras]
Andras has joined #lld
15:00:23 [Zakim]
+ +aaaa
15:00:25 [jneubert]
jneubert has joined #lld
15:00:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.678.235.aabb
15:00:53 [antoine]
zakim, ??P1 is AlexanderH
15:00:53 [Zakim]
+AlexanderH; got it
15:01:04 [pmurray]
zakim, aabb is me
15:01:04 [Zakim]
+pmurray; got it
15:01:14 [Zakim]
+ +1.423.463.aacc
15:01:18 [Zakim]
+ +44.361.279.aadd
15:01:24 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:01:26 [kcoyle]
i have but you can.t hear me
15:01:29 [antoine]
zakim, aacc is ross
15:01:29 [Zakim]
+ross; got it
15:01:30 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
15:01:41 [kcoyle]
not sure what.s wrong, will come in on another line
15:01:42 [Zakim]
+marcia
15:01:46 [rsinger]
Zakim, aacc is really rsinger
15:01:46 [Zakim]
sorry, rsinger, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
15:01:48 [Andras]
Zakim +[LC] is Andras
15:01:49 [Zakim]
+Jodi
15:01:51 [pmurray]
zakim, unmute me
15:01:51 [Zakim]
pmurray should no longer be muted
15:02:02 [pmurray]
zakim, mute me
15:02:03 [Zakim]
+ +49.4.aaee
15:02:04 [Zakim]
pmurray should now be muted
15:02:07 [jodi]
TomB: sure :)
15:02:13 [Zakim]
- +aaaa
15:02:13 [rsinger]
Zakim, ross is really rsinger
15:02:13 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
15:02:17 [antoine]
zakim, aaee is jneubert
15:02:17 [Zakim]
+jneubert; got it
15:02:25 [Zakim]
+[LC.a]
15:02:27 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:02:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, TomB, AnetteS, aconstan (muted), jeff_ (muted), kai, kefo (muted), AlexanderH, pmurray (muted), rsinger, +44.361.279.aadd, [LC], marcia, Jodi, jneubert,
15:02:31 [Zakim]
... [LC.a]
15:02:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jodi, jneubert, Andras, AlexanderH, marcia, rsinger, rayd, kefo, pmurray, TomB, AnetteS, kcoyle, jeff_, aconstan, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, kai, mhausenblas, digikim,
15:02:35 [Zakim]
... edsu
15:02:37 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:02:39 [antoine]
zakim, LC.a is edsu
15:02:41 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
15:02:48 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is digikim
15:02:49 [Zakim]
+digikim; got it
15:03:15 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:03:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, TomB, AnetteS, aconstan (muted), jeff_ (muted), kai, kefo (muted), AlexanderH, pmurray (muted), rsinger, +44.361.279.aadd, [LC], marcia, Jodi, jneubert,
15:03:19 [Zakim]
... edsu, digikim
15:03:20 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jodi, jneubert, Andras, AlexanderH, marcia, rsinger, rayd, kefo, pmurray, TomB, AnetteS, kcoyle, jeff_, aconstan, RRSAgent, Zakim, antoine, kai, mhausenblas, digikim,
15:03:23 [Zakim]
... edsu
15:03:29 [Andras]
zakim, [LC] is me
15:03:29 [Zakim]
+Andras; got it
15:04:07 [jodi]
+44 is UK
15:04:35 [jodi]
Whose phone number is +44.361.279.aadd ?
15:04:44 [digikim]
Shakespeare is from UK ;)
15:04:51 [jodi]
digikim++
15:04:55 [antoine]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:05:05 [Zakim]
antoine, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: antoine (25%), AnetteS (15%)
15:05:19 [Andras]
zakim, aadd is me
15:05:19 [Zakim]
+Andras; got it
15:05:47 [AnetteS]
okay
15:06:04 [Zakim]
+??P40
15:06:08 [Zakim]
-??P40
15:07:03 [AnetteS]
Topic: Admin
15:07:30 [Andras]
Zakim, [LC] is not me
15:07:30 [Zakim]
I don't understand '[LC] is not me', Andras
15:07:39 [AnetteS]
Minutes from last week are posted.
15:07:47 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/11-lld-minutes.html
15:07:52 [emma]
emma has joined #lld
15:07:54 [AnetteS]
Nobody has objections
15:08:06 [AnetteS]
RESOLVED: Accept minutes of last week
15:08:32 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RunningAgenda
15:08:36 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.53.79.aaff
15:08:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html TomB
15:08:42 [emma]
zakim, aaff is me
15:08:42 [Zakim]
+emma; got it
15:08:53 [AnetteS]
We have entered our agenda into a wiki-page as the agenda is very long
15:09:28 [aconstan]
zakim, unmute me
15:09:28 [Zakim]
aconstan should no longer be muted
15:09:30 [AnetteS]
We have a new member: alex
15:09:44 [antoine]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Nov/0064.html
15:09:50 [AnetteS]
Alex: at University of Manchester
15:10:12 [AnetteS]
...building a live topic ontology of computer science using the conference management system
15:10:29 [AnetteS]
... interested in extracting semantic data from bodies of knowledge
15:10:49 [AnetteS]
Antoine welcomes Alex
15:10:57 [aconstan]
zakim, mute me
15:10:57 [Zakim]
aconstan should now be muted
15:11:26 [Zakim]
+??P40
15:11:30 [AnetteS]
Topic: Use cases
15:11:40 [antoine]
zakim, ??P40 is kcoyle
15:11:40 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
15:12:02 [AnetteS]
We have a running action to volunteer for a cluster
15:12:29 [jodi]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:12:40 [Zakim]
jodi, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: antoine (15%), TomB (18%), AnetteS (44%), emma (4%), Andras.a (8%)
15:13:00 [Zakim]
-pmurray
15:13:19 [AnetteS]
ACTION: People who were not at the face‑to‑face meeting volunteer to join a cluster [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28‑lld‑minutes.html#a --done
15:13:36 [antoine]
ACTION: People who were not at the face-to-face meeting volunteer to join a cluster [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:13:38 [antoine]
--DONE
15:14:02 [Zakim]
+pmurray
15:14:07 [AnetteS]
Topic: Six clusters
15:14:38 [AnetteS]
Antoine asks if a representative from one cluster volunteers for next week
15:14:53 [rsinger]
next week is the thanksgiving holiday in the US, btw
15:15:12 [emma]
not ready, sorry...
15:15:21 [edsu]
yeah, i'm not going to be in channel next week
15:15:42 [AnetteS]
discussion can be informal; nothing needs to be polished
15:16:06 [edsu]
q+
15:16:13 [AnetteS]
have to discuss clusters to meet dead line at end of december
15:16:16 [antoine]
zakim, ack edsu
15:16:16 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:16:48 [AnetteS]
edsu: exchanges emails about citation cluster for today; not ready yet
15:17:11 [AnetteS]
... confused about what we are supposed to be discussing when talking about cluster
15:17:14 [kcoyle]
i'm not clear about that either
15:17:50 [AnetteS]
Antoine: Focussing on issues in the cluster could be subject of discussion.
15:18:02 [AnetteS]
... what we want to resolve with the use cases
15:18:12 [AnetteS]
... find general goals in the use cases
15:18:17 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Goals
15:18:36 [AnetteS]
... extract a list of generic goals from the use cases
15:19:23 [antoine]
-> http://obd.jisc.ac.uk/navigate
15:19:50 [AnetteS]
... JISC link: find scenarios for library linked data
15:20:47 [AnetteS]
... we are aiming at something similar: scenarios and use cases
15:21:02 [kcoyle]
i also like that they present it in a grid -- it's easy to understand
15:21:52 [AnetteS]
koyle: find goals and link back to use cases
15:22:15 [AnetteS]
... their goals are more specific than ours
15:22:28 [emma]
q+ on scenarios
15:22:44 [AnetteS]
Antoine: Need more discussion on that
15:22:57 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
15:23:08 [kcoyle]
i got dropped. will come back in
15:23:17 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:23:36 [AnetteS]
emma: compare jisc cases with ours; refine them
15:23:49 [emma]
s/emma/jodi
15:24:01 [Zakim]
+??P40
15:24:16 [jodi]
(refine both ours and potentially theirs)
15:24:19 [Asaf]
Asaf has joined #lld
15:24:22 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is Asaf
15:24:22 [Zakim]
+Asaf; got it
15:24:31 [antoine]
zakim, ??P40 is kcoyle
15:24:31 [Zakim]
I already had ??P40 as kcoyle, antoine
15:24:39 [antoine]
zakim, ack emma
15:24:39 [Zakim]
emma, you wanted to comment on scenarios
15:24:40 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:25:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:25:16 [AnetteS]
emma: use cases should become more abstract scenarios
15:25:22 [kcoyle]
+1
15:25:27 [jeff_]
+1
15:25:49 [AnetteS]
... then they can be part of the report
15:26:09 [AnetteS]
... have one or two scenarios per cluster
15:26:50 [edsu]
+1
15:27:25 [Asaf]
+1 re UC abstraction.
15:27:37 [AnetteS]
ACTION: Antoine to ask Monica to lead discussion about JISC use cases
15:28:24 [AnetteS]
Antoine: need shepherds for a few use cases
15:28:46 [AnetteS]
... who will volunteer : need 2 shepherds
15:29:30 [jeff_]
q+
15:29:34 [jeff_]
zakim, unmute me
15:29:34 [Zakim]
jeff_ should no longer be muted
15:30:07 [AnetteS]
... Bridging OWL and UML - Jeff has authored it; not really a use case, more a way of thinking about it
15:30:08 [TomB]
q+ to propose that we bend rules and let Jeff shepherd the OWL and UML use case
15:30:22 [TomB]
ack jeff_
15:30:42 [AnetteS]
... it can be on its own wiki page, but not as a use case
15:31:12 [AnetteS]
TomB: alternative proposal: let Jeff shepherd his own use case
15:31:17 [emma]
q+ to ask if it fits a cluster
15:31:23 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:31:23 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to propose that we bend rules and let Jeff shepherd the OWL and UML use case
15:31:25 [AnetteS]
Jeff: thats okay
15:31:26 [TomB]
ack emma
15:31:26 [Zakim]
emma, you wanted to ask if it fits a cluster
15:32:21 [AnetteS]
???: Could be part of vocabulary alignment
15:32:26 [marcia]
I think that is a good idea
15:32:41 [marcia]
+Jeff
15:32:43 [emma]
s/???/Jeff
15:32:56 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has joined #lld
15:33:11 [marcia]
I think it is a higher level, abstract approach
15:33:20 [marcia]
to vocabulary alignment
15:33:44 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:33:44 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
15:33:45 [AnetteS]
jACTION: Put use case Bridging OWL and UML to Vocabulary Alignment
15:33:57 [AnetteS]
ACTION: Put use case Bridging OWL and UML to Vocabulary Alignment
15:34:07 [danbri]
danbri has joined #lld
15:34:24 [antoine]
s/Put/Antoine to put/
15:34:46 [AnetteS]
Use case: Academic documents: volunteers?
15:34:59 [AnetteS]
Andras volunteers
15:35:27 [emma]
Action 4 done (just moved it on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Cases)
15:35:41 [AnetteS]
Antoine: in which cluster should the UC be moved
15:36:36 [Zakim]
-Jodi
15:36:41 [AnetteS]
ACTION: People who didn't attend the face‑to‑face should volunteer to shepherd a new use case ‑‑ i.e., the cases marked "needs shepherd" in --DONE
15:36:48 [TomB]
--done
15:37:00 [Zakim]
+Jodi
15:37:21 [AnetteS]
Topic: TOPICS
15:37:39 [AnetteS]
Antoine: do we want to keep track of all discussions in relation to Topics
15:38:11 [TomB]
q+
15:38:13 [AnetteS]
... should we link between topics and discussions on the list or is it too much work?
15:38:20 [antoine]
zakim, ack TomB
15:38:20 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:38:54 [AnetteS]
TomB: we have a lot of valuable discussion on the list, but we should keep an eye on our goals
15:39:32 [AnetteS]
... discussions should be boiled down to a statement of the problem; summarize the state of discussion and solution
15:39:44 [AnetteS]
... link to thread in mailing list
15:40:01 [AnetteS]
... our final report should be more general than the specifics of the discussion
15:40:22 [kcoyle]
agree
15:40:25 [AnetteS]
... summary of discussions and leave details on mailing list
15:40:49 [jeff_]
q+
15:40:53 [jeff_]
ack me
15:41:04 [emma]
q+
15:41:39 [AnetteS]
Jeff: example: VIAF modelling choices; discussion helped in thinking about it
15:41:53 [AnetteS]
... importance of consensus in modelling choices
15:42:20 [Zakim]
-AnetteS
15:42:28 [AnetteS]
... but in the context of the LLD-Group
15:42:43 [AnetteS]
I'm off the telephone, please take over somebody else
15:43:11 [emma]
... someone will have to explain the result & how the decision was made
15:43:33 [Zakim]
+AnetteS
15:43:39 [emma]
Jeff: I'm willing to write a document
15:43:41 [TomB]
q+ to propose that we give Jeff an action to describe the process of design discussion
15:44:40 [AnetteS]
Emma: keeping track of discussion: linking from Wiki pages could be done on the fly, not later
15:45:53 [AnetteS]
TomB: propose to summarize discussions in one or two paragraphs that could be used in report
15:46:36 [AnetteS]
... as examples of the dialogs that need to be made
15:46:56 [Asaf]
I think the VIAF dilemmas (polylemma?) are and would remain typical for implementations of LLD in the coming couple of years.
15:47:04 [AnetteS]
Jeff: agrees
15:47:32 [AnetteS]
ACTION: Jeff to write one or two paragraphs on VIAF design discussions
15:47:39 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:47:39 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
15:48:59 [emma]
I suggest that when we spot sth relevant, we link it from the corresponding topic page on the wiki
15:49:08 [kcoyle]
i agree with tomB that we need to keep our eye on our specific goals
15:49:12 [jodi]
emma++
15:49:19 [jodi]
kcoyle: agreed -- our time is getting short
15:49:26 [AnetteS]
Antoine: if someone finds a relevant thread to associate to a topic, please link to topic
15:49:45 [emma]
kcoyle++
15:49:58 [kcoyle]
ok
15:50:29 [antoine]
ACTION: GordonD and Antoine to study use cases that relate to vocabulary merging use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action01]
15:50:32 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
15:50:35 [jeff_]
zakim, unmute me
15:50:35 [Zakim]
jeff_ should no longer be muted
15:50:47 [antoine]
ACTION: Jeff to review the UK eGovernment document on identifiers. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:50:50 [antoine]
--DONE
15:50:56 [antoine]
See Jeff's post: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0111.html
15:51:14 [AnetteS]
Action: Jeff to review the UK eGovernment document on identifiers.
15:51:25 [AnetteS]
Jeff would like feedback on it
15:51:54 [AnetteS]
Antoine: point from the topic to the discussion
15:52:04 [marcia]
+Jeff
15:52:10 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:52:10 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
15:52:20 [jeff_]
zakim, unmute me
15:52:20 [Zakim]
jeff_ should no longer be muted
15:52:26 [AnetteS]
ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24‑lld‑minutes.html#action04]
15:52:32 [AnetteS]
-- continues
15:52:45 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
15:52:45 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
15:52:54 [AnetteS]
ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case DATA.SEARCH‑OPTIMIZATION [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24‑lld‑minutes.html#action06]
15:52:58 [AnetteS]
-- continues
15:53:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html emma
15:53:21 [digikim]
jeff_: I'll take a look at the issue of URIs, might have some comments based on our experiences in Finland
15:53:27 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html TomB
15:53:38 [jeff_]
digikim: thanks!
15:54:40 [AnetteS]
Antoine: in F2F meeting: long discussion in vocabulary design
15:54:44 [emma]
q+
15:55:02 [kcoyle]
i don't remember that...
15:55:06 [AnetteS]
... has this been captured in the F2F outcomes
15:55:09 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:55:09 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to propose that we give Jeff an action to describe the process of design discussion
15:55:15 [AnetteS]
Emma: Yes, has been captured
15:55:52 [AnetteS]
... and distributed
15:56:13 [emma]
ack me
15:56:27 [TomB]
q+ to clarify whether Jeff's action to review the UK document is closed - in the minutes it has been reopened as a new action
15:56:48 [AnetteS]
ACTION: for each use case champion: on the Vocabularies page, link to each URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23‑lld‑minutes.html#action01]
15:56:56 [AnetteS]
-- continues
15:57:02 [kcoyle]
ongoing
15:57:24 [antoine]
zakim, ack TomB
15:57:24 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to clarify whether Jeff's action to review the UK document is closed - in the minutes it has been reopened as a new action
15:57:27 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
15:58:19 [AnetteS]
Topic : Other wiki pages
15:58:43 [TomB]
NOTE: Action on Jeff re: UK eGov is DONE - "NEW" action for the same should be deleted.
15:58:46 [AnetteS]
ACTION: William: to summarize options for using CKAN to the list, before next concall [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/11/11‑lld‑minutes.html#action01]
15:58:49 [AnetteS]
-- continues
15:59:26 [AnetteS]
Cannot discuss other points. Will discuss next time
15:59:43 [AnetteS]
Topic : F2F after SWIB in Cologne
15:59:55 [TomB]
q+ to propose that Zakim be reserved for the informal meeting for purposes of scribing
16:00:01 [AnetteS]
Joachim has send an email and asked who will attend the meeting
16:00:16 [AnetteS]
... at the moment: eight participants
16:00:41 [AnetteS]
... should work out an agenda what to discuss
16:00:52 [AnetteS]
... maybe: where are open ends?
16:01:07 [AnetteS]
Antoine: will be an informal meeting
16:01:17 [AnetteS]
... don't need a formal agenda
16:01:26 [Zakim]
-edsu
16:01:29 [Asaf]
+1
16:01:59 [Zakim]
-AlexanderH
16:02:13 [AnetteS]
People who shall participate at SWIB please stay on after the teleconference to discuss meeting
16:02:50 [AnetteS]
TomB: proposes that Zakim be reserved for informal meeting
16:03:00 [TomB]
ack TomB
16:03:00 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to propose that Zakim be reserved for the informal meeting for purposes of scribing
16:03:12 [AnetteS]
Antoine: adjourns the teleconference
16:03:29 [Zakim]
-pmurray
16:03:30 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
16:03:31 [jodi]
thanks!
16:03:31 [Zakim]
-jeff_
16:03:33 [Zakim]
-Andras
16:03:34 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:03:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html antoine
16:03:34 [Zakim]
-Andras.a
16:03:37 [Zakim]
-digikim
16:03:38 [Zakim]
-Asaf
16:03:38 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
16:03:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/18-lld-minutes.html emma
16:03:39 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
16:03:40 [Zakim]
-aconstan
16:03:42 [Zakim]
-rsinger
16:03:44 [Zakim]
-kefo
16:03:46 [Zakim]
-marcia
16:04:37 [Asaf]
Antoine: I am conveying to you best regards from Dov Winer of the National Library of Israel. :)
16:04:42 [Asaf]
(and MINERVA)
16:05:49 [jodi]
still here, not sure if I'll make it
16:06:22 [aconstan]
aconstan has left #lld
16:10:06 [emma]
I think we can plan a summary on the next telecon, it would be fine enough maybe
16:11:58 [Zakim]
-TomB
16:13:59 [jodi]
got to run!
16:14:03 [Zakim]
-Jodi
16:14:18 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
16:15:21 [Zakim]
-emma
16:24:58 [Zakim]
-kai
16:25:00 [Zakim]
-AnetteS
16:25:08 [Zakim]
-antoine
16:25:47 [Zakim]
-jneubert
16:25:49 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
16:25:51 [Zakim]
Attendees were antoine, TomB, AnetteS, aconstan, jeff_, kai, kefo, +aaaa, +1.678.235.aabb, AlexanderH, pmurray, +1.423.463.aacc, +44.361.279.aadd, marcia, Jodi, +49.4.aaee,
16:25:53 [Zakim]
... rsinger, jneubert, edsu, digikim, Andras, +33.1.53.79.aaff, emma, kcoyle, Asaf
18:24:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
18:26:08 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has left #lld
19:56:15 [danbri]
danbri has joined #lld
21:31:56 [danbri_]
danbri_ has joined #lld
21:34:08 [danbri]
danbri has joined #lld
21:39:13 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has left #lld
22:02:48 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has joined #lld
22:04:12 [ksclarke]
ksclarke has left #lld