IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-11-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:59:47 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:59:47 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/11/09-soap-jms-irc
16:59:49 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:59:49 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:59:51 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:59:51 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
16:59:52 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:59:52 [trackbot]
Date: 09 November 2010
17:02:15 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
17:02:29 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
17:02:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see no one
17:02:30 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, Derek, Yves, trackbot
17:02:56 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
17:04:14 [eric]
Zakim, please list conferences
17:04:14 [Zakim]
I see Team_(sk)16:07Z, WAI_PFWG(HTML_TF)11:00AM, Team_Europe()5:00AM, WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM, WAI_(UAWG1)10:30AM, SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM active
17:04:17 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are SW_RIF()11:00AM, XML_ET-TF()11:00AM, Team_(sktelecom)16:05Z
17:04:20 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
17:06:10 [peaston]
scribe: peaston
17:06:24 [peaston]
Chair: eric
17:06:43 [peaston]
Topic: Last weeks minites
17:06:49 [peaston]
Minutes are approved
17:07:39 [peaston]
Topic: Review the agenda
17:07:44 [peaston]
Agenda acepted
17:07:59 [peaston]
Topic: Administrative items
17:09:47 [peaston]
Eric proposes skipping meeting
17:10:02 [peaston]
Thanksgiving week
17:10:25 [peaston]
Topic: Action Items
17:10:43 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/open
17:11:17 [peaston]
Close Action-220
17:11:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-220 Review the FAQ closed
17:13:21 [peaston]
Close: Action-219
17:13:37 [peaston]
Close Action-219
17:13:37 [trackbot]
ACTION-219 Check the test cases are up to date closed
17:13:43 [peaston]
Close Action:221
17:13:51 [peaston]
Close Action-221
17:13:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-221 Send some orientation material on getting started and running CXF SOAP/JMS tests to Phil closed
17:15:21 [peaston]
Topic: Moving to PR (via CR? & LC)
17:18:54 [peaston]
Action: eric to raise issue on items 2 and 3 of Peter's testing action-219
17:18:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-224 - Raise issue on items 2 and 3 of Peter's testing action-219 [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-11-16].
17:19:19 [peaston]
Action: Peter to apply Action-219 changes to test spec
17:19:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-225 - Apply Action-219 changes to test spec [on Peter Easton - due 2010-11-16].
17:20:58 [peaston]
Peter to act on items 1,2,3
17:21:19 [peaston]
Review of FAQ followup
17:21:43 [peaston]
Should WSDL2.0 be in FAQ
17:23:03 [peaston]
No-one feels a pressing need for WSDL2.0 be mentioned in FAQ
17:23:58 [peaston]
Action: Eric to open issue on EXI mail exchange
17:23:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-226 - Open issue on EXI mail exchange [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-11-16].
17:26:05 [peaston]
Could be an FAQ mention
17:29:00 [peaston]
Phil discussing JAXWS API constants e.g. SOAP/HTTP has 2 different values for SOAP 1.1. and SOAP 1.2
17:29:15 [peaston]
May be that these constants come from other specs
17:30:13 [peaston]
SOAP/JMS has one transport URI
17:33:08 [peaston]
Should SOAP/JMS be friendly and define 2 namespaces, or do we let JAXWS refine this
17:33:27 [peaston]
eric: we should raise this as an issue
17:35:25 [peaston]
eric: should we add a normative statement to the spec? or an FAQ
17:36:12 [peaston]
phil: feel that we should ward off future issues on distinguishing SOAP versions
17:37:31 [peaston]
Action Phil to raise issue on the SOAP/JMS namespace distiction betweemn SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 and present proposal
17:37:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-227 - Raise issue on the SOAP/JMS namespace distiction betweemn SOAP 1.1 and 1.2 and present proposal [on Phil Adams - due 2010-11-16].
17:38:01 [peaston]
Topic: Specification Issues
17:39:26 [peaston]
Topic: AOB
17:39:58 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
17:39:59 [Zakim]
Attendees were
17:40:01 [peaston]
rrsagent, generate minutes
17:40:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/11/09-soap-jms-minutes.html peaston
17:40:19 [eric]
rrsagent, make logs public
17:40:40 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
19:05:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms