IRC log of wai-wcag on 2010-10-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:00:39 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:39 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-wai-wcag-irc
20:01:13 [jamesn]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
20:02:57 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:02:57 [Zakim]
sorry, jamesn, I don't know what conference this is
20:02:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, Chris, jamesn, Loretta
20:03:39 [jamesn]
trackbot, start telcon
20:04:07 [adamsolomon]
adamsolomon has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:22 [jamesn]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:05:22 [Zakim]
ok, jamesn, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
20:05:36 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the phone
20:05:36 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', jamesn
20:05:45 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:05:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [Oracle], Bruce_Bailey, [Microsoft], ??P6, Chris_Beer, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:06:03 [jamesn]
zakim, Oracle has James_Nurthen
20:06:03 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen; got it
20:07:02 [jamesn]
zakim, ??P6 is Adam_Solomon
20:07:02 [Zakim]
+Adam_Solomon; got it
20:07:47 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
20:08:07 [Zakim]
+Marc_Johlic
20:08:50 [jamesn]
zakim, Microsoft has Wolf_Schmidt
20:08:50 [Zakim]
+Wolf_Schmidt; got it
20:09:23 [jamesn]
scribeNick: jamesn
20:09:35 [jamesn]
chair: Loretta
20:10:24 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:11:07 [jamesn]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2010OctDec/0019.html
20:11:49 [jamesn]
RESOLVED: Loretta to respond to Makoto about WAIC comment
20:12:03 [jamesn]
TOPIC: Silverlight survey
20:12:19 [jamesn]
TOPIC: Sufficient Silverlight Technique for SC 1.4.2: Controlling Silverlight MediaElement Audio Volume
20:25:18 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #wai-wcag
20:27:34 [jamesn]
<discussion about whether to add discussion of multiple media elements on a single page>
20:31:45 [Zakim]
+Mary_Utt
20:31:48 [Mary]
Mary has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:41:17 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
20:44:54 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept Sufficient Silverlight Technique for SC 1.4.2: Controlling Silverlight MediaElement Audio Volume as ammended
20:45:29 [jamesn]
TOPIC: Silverlight Technique for SC 1.4.2, 2.2.2: Stopping Silverlight Media From Playing Using AutoPlay
20:48:31 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
20:49:14 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:53:21 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept Silverlight Technique for SC 1.4.2, 2.2.2: Stopping Silverlight Media From Playing Using AutoPlay as amended
20:55:00 [jamesn]
TOPIC: PDF Techniques
20:55:11 [jamesn]
TOPIC: Sufficient PDF Technique for SC 2.4.1, 2.4.10:Providing headings by marking content with heading tags in PDF documents
21:12:44 [Chris]
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Converting_an_HTML_document_to_PDF_using_the_Adobe_PDF_toolbar_for_Internet_Explorer
21:13:57 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:14:37 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:16:05 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:16:53 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:19:42 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:20:01 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:21:58 [Loretta_]
Loretta_ has joined #WAI-WCAG
21:22:08 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:22:48 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:29:51 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:30:11 [Zakim]
-Marc_Johlic
21:30:38 [jamesn]
discussion about adding more examples. Chris will add a Firefox add-on example and James to add an equivalent openoffice example.
21:30:47 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:32:34 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: hold open while make edits
21:33:08 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:33:20 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:34:33 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:36:27 [jamesn]
rrsagent, nmake minutes
21:36:27 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'nmake minutes', jamesn. Try /msg RRSAgent help
21:36:33 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
21:36:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
21:36:58 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:37:08 [jamesn]
zakim, please part
21:37:08 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Bruce_Bailey, Chris_Beer, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, James_Nurthen, Adam_Solomon, Marc_Johlic,
21:37:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
21:37:11 [Zakim]
... Wolf_Schmidt, Tim_Boland, Mary_Utt, [Microsoft]
21:37:17 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
21:37:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
21:38:22 [Loretta_]
james. thank you!
21:38:23 [jamesn]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
21:38:30 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
21:38:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
21:39:15 [jamesn]
present+ Wolf_Schmidt, Tim_Boland, Mary_Utt
21:39:20 [jamesn]
rrsagent, make minutes
21:39:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-wai-wcag-minutes.html jamesn
21:39:53 [jamesn]
rrsagent, please part
21:39:53 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items