IRC log of lld on 2010-10-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:48:40 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:48:40 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc
13:48:54 [jeff_]
jeff_ has joined #lld
13:49:06 [emma]
zakim, this will be lld
13:49:06 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
13:49:24 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:50:55 [emma]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:51:06 [emma]
Chair: Emmanuelle
13:51:14 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
13:51:16 [markva]
markva has joined #lld
13:51:27 [emma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0120.html
13:51:43 [emma]
Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/14-lld-minutes.html
13:52:11 [emma]
Previous: 2010-10-14 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/14-lld-minutes.html
13:52:21 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:52:28 [Zakim]
+??P5
13:52:37 [TomB]
zakim, ??p5 is TomB
13:52:37 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
13:52:40 [emma]
Regrets: Gordon, Anette, Lars
13:53:51 [Asaf]
Asaf has joined #lld
13:54:04 [Zakim]
+emma
13:54:34 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:54:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html emma
13:55:13 [Zakim]
+??P17
13:55:38 [emma]
zakim, ??P17 is asaf
13:55:38 [Zakim]
+asaf; got it
13:55:43 [Zakim]
+michaelp
13:55:58 [jeff_]
zakim, michaelp is me
13:55:58 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
13:56:48 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
13:57:01 [Marcia]
Marcia has joined #Lld
13:57:16 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:57:57 [Zakim]
+pmurray
13:58:09 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
13:59:01 [Zakim]
+Vero
13:59:13 [Zakim]
+??P32
13:59:17 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:59:30 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.289.aaaa
13:59:36 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:00:11 [markva]
zakim, mute me
14:00:11 [Zakim]
sorry, markva, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:00:15 [emma]
zakim, aaaa is Marcia
14:00:15 [Zakim]
+Marcia; got it
14:00:21 [pmurray]
Scribe: Peter Murray
14:00:26 [kefoq]
kefoq has joined #lld
14:00:28 [pmurray]
Scribenick: pmurray
14:00:32 [Zakim]
+rsinger
14:01:02 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:01:06 [markva]
zakim, mute me
14:01:06 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
14:01:07 [kai]
kai has joined #lld
14:01:07 [Marcia]
Zakim, mute me
14:01:07 [Zakim]
Marcia should now be muted
14:01:18 [rsinger]
zakim, mute me
14:01:18 [Zakim]
rsinger should now be muted
14:01:20 [Zakim]
-Marcia
14:01:33 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:01:37 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
14:01:40 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:01:40 [Zakim]
jeff_ should now be muted
14:01:46 [ww]
bah. grrr.
14:01:51 [Zakim]
+??P8
14:01:54 [ww]
bristol number network busy
14:02:00 [ww]
... boston number no dtmf
14:02:02 [antoine]
zakim, ??P8 us kai
14:02:02 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P8 us kai', antoine
14:02:04 [Zakim]
+Marcia
14:02:09 [Zakim]
+jodi
14:02:10 [ww]
... nice doen't answer
14:02:24 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
14:02:28 [ed]
ed has joined #lld
14:02:36 [kefoq]
zakim, mute me
14:02:36 [Zakim]
kefoq should now be muted
14:02:59 [Marcia]
Zakim, mute me
14:02:59 [Zakim]
Marcia should now be muted
14:03:01 [Zakim]
+??P48
14:03:09 [ww]
P48 is ww
14:03:13 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:03:16 [ww]
zakim, P48 is ww
14:03:16 [Zakim]
sorry, ww, I do not recognize a party named 'P48'
14:03:20 [edsu]
zakim, LC is edsu
14:03:20 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:03:25 [ww]
zakim mute me
14:03:31 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:03:31 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:03:43 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:03:43 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:03:53 [ww]
is there a way to call into these meetings directly with SIP?
14:03:57 [Zakim]
+??P51
14:04:07 [Asaf]
@ww +1
14:04:30 [antoine]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:04:36 [digikim]
lots of noise...
14:04:37 [edsu]
sounds like a job for a computer :-)
14:04:41 [Zakim]
antoine, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: emma (15%), antoine (23%)
14:04:49 [digikim]
edsu: yes, Babbage's machine is working! ;)
14:06:03 [ww]
source of noise: http://bit.ly/aEFZTd ?
14:06:07 [pmurray]
Topic: Admin
14:06:17 [pmurray]
Proposed: To accept minutes of previous telecon:
14:06:17 [pmurray]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/14-lld-minutes.html
14:06:41 [pmurray]
Resolved: Accept minutes of previous telecon
14:06:56 [pmurray]
RESOLVED: Accept minutes of previous telecon
14:07:35 [jodi]
Daytime savings FAIL week :(
14:07:43 [pmurray]
TOPIC: Report on the face-to-face meeting in Pittsburgh
14:08:06 [pmurray]
antoine: Two meetings. one joint with DCMI and one separate
14:08:16 [antoine]
s/antoine/emma
14:08:19 [antoine]
q+
14:08:39 [ww]
we can hear you TomB
14:08:49 [emma]
ack ant
14:09:16 [pmurray]
Minutes are in the draft stages.
14:09:35 [antoine]
s/Minutes/Minutes for Friday
14:09:42 [pmurray]
TomB: Meeting about application profiles
14:10:02 [pmurray]
...review of the DCAM and questions about what should be done with the DCAM
14:10:12 [pmurray]
... options: deprecated or continued
14:10:20 [pmurray]
... discussion was not definitive
14:10:50 [Marcia]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
14:11:37 [pmurray]
... had a presentation by Jeff Young using OWL
14:11:50 [pmurray]
... presentation by Marcia and Gordon using application profiles
14:12:06 [pmurray]
... big issues as to whether it is useful to have a formal model of appilcation profiles
14:12:24 [emma]
s/appilcation/application
14:12:26 [pmurray]
... TomB hopes to continue the discussion on the mailing list
14:12:27 [TomB]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Oct/0098.html - Mikael Nilsson
14:12:44 [pmurray]
s/mailing list/public mailing list
14:12:55 [markva]
michael panzer showed software to do checking using OWL: http://clarkparsia.com/pellet/icv/
14:13:48 [pmurray]
... John is going to respond to Mikael
14:14:06 [antoine]
s/John/Jon
14:14:08 [pmurray]
... need to tease out the advantages and disadvantages of documenting versus validating style
14:14:30 [pmurray]
... whether such a model needs to be grounded in RDF as opposed to being neutral with respect to RDF
14:14:39 [emma]
(that's Jon Phipps)
14:15:03 [pmurray]
... TomB is going to read back through the minutes and try to keep the discussion going
14:15:23 [pmurray]
s/Jon/Jon Phipps
14:15:47 [pmurray]
... wants to summarize this discussion in our final deliverable
14:16:16 [Marcia]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh
14:17:24 [pmurray]
antoine: Started with the use case discussion and presentation of the use cases by all of the people who volunteered to champion them
14:17:28 [markva]
yes we can hear you
14:18:30 [pmurray]
... discussed vocabularies with the starting point of going through the use cases to see what vocabularies were used
14:18:40 [pmurray]
... this work can be found in the minutes of the meeting
14:19:21 [pmurray]
... ??? from ??? has been trying to keep track of vocabulary usage
14:19:37 [pmurray]
Ed and Paul
14:19:41 [emma]
Ed and Paul Walk
14:19:44 [edsu]
here's paul's app http://github.com/paulwalk/lldvis
14:20:14 [pmurray]
... Paul's app harvests information from the wiki to see usage of vocabularies
14:20:26 [gneher]
gneher has joined #lld
14:20:50 [pmurray]
... this could be a good way to make the vocabularies visible to a wider audience
14:21:49 [pmurray]
... also discussed the format and content of the final report
14:22:36 [pmurray]
... some outreach activities identified as well.
14:22:49 [dchud]
dchud has joined #lld
14:23:18 [ww]
q+
14:23:24 [pmurray]
... for deliverbles, an inventory of library linked data that is available. This is a bit of a moving target, but it would be useful to provide a snapshot
14:23:43 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:23:43 [pmurray]
... also identify actors in the community that are harvesting data
14:24:03 [Asaf]
+1 for using CKAN
14:24:04 [pmurray]
... use CKAM to identify the data sets
14:24:09 [emma]
ack ww
14:24:11 [ww]
zakim, unmute me
14:24:11 [Zakim]
ww was not muted, ww
14:24:16 [Asaf]
s/CKAM/CKAN
14:24:21 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:24:30 [edsu]
Zakim, [LC] is dchud
14:24:30 [Zakim]
+dchud; got it
14:24:31 [pmurray]
ww: Reinforces suggestion to use CKAM
14:24:45 [pmurray]
antoine: Asks ww to lead a discussion at a future session on CKAM
14:24:51 [antoine]
s/CKAM/CKAN
14:25:14 [pmurray]
ACTION: ww to present on how to use CKAN
14:25:18 [edsu]
ww++
14:25:25 [antoine]
+1
14:25:26 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:25:26 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:25:33 [ww]
:)
14:25:59 [pmurray]
antoine: continuing with discussion on the YouTube video. Stay tuned for further information
14:26:09 [pmurray]
... sunday morning discussion on the topics
14:26:20 [pmurray]
... trying to get an idea of what is at stake with the topics
14:26:35 [pmurray]
... outcome is a categorization of the topics
14:26:51 [pmurray]
... need to find use cases that ground each topic
14:27:21 [pmurray]
... talked about requirements for producing and consuming library linked data
14:27:37 [emma]
q?
14:27:38 [pmurray]
... making requirements and suggesting solutions may be out of scope of this group.
14:27:47 [pmurray]
... may just identify issues
14:28:07 [pmurray]
... next talked about pieces of the deliverable
14:28:16 [pmurray]
... what needs to be documented in more depth for our reports
14:29:01 [pmurray]
emma: there is a page on the wiki with photographs of the meeting
14:29:16 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_Outcomes
14:29:17 [pmurray]
... what came out of the discussions of the face-to-face
14:29:41 [antoine]
->http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulwalk/sets/72157625231631710/
14:29:49 [pmurray]
TOPIC: Use cases and use case clusters
14:30:15 [pmurray]
emma: Use cases grouped into use case clusters
14:30:26 [pmurray]
... during the face-to-face meeting.
14:30:41 [pmurray]
.... created six clusters that came out of the meeting to start the work.
14:31:05 [pmurray]
... the intent is to have a small group of curators work on each cluster to make something consistent out of it: scenarios, etc.
14:31:12 [antoine]
Slides for case presentation (partial, not everyone had slides which was perfectly ok ;-) ) -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh_UCslides
14:31:23 [pmurray]
... idea of the clusters is that it is easier to extract the scenario from the cluster rather than from each use case
14:31:33 [pmurray]
... analyze the main topic of each use case and to cluster them
14:32:04 [pmurray]
... minutes have the beginning of groups for each use case cluster, starting with two identified curators
14:32:09 [markva]
q+
14:32:13 [antoine]
q+
14:32:18 [emma]
ack mark
14:32:19 [pmurray]
... others that were not at the f-to-f meeting should join one or more clusters
14:32:37 [pmurray]
markva: volunteered for the digital ?? cluster
14:32:47 [emma]
digital objects
14:32:55 [antoine]
s/digital ?? cluster/citations
14:33:01 [jodi]
I can join the digital objects cluster
14:33:10 [pmurray]
... it is handy to have someone else (Mark is going away for two weeks)
14:33:17 [antoine]
jodi++
14:33:28 [Asaf]
Being a curator of digital texts, I may well join. :)
14:34:07 [pmurray]
emma: authority and bibliographic clusters are big and will need other voluneers
14:34:47 [markva]
zakim, mute me
14:34:47 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
14:34:51 [antoine]
oops mark's cluster is indeed not citations but dig. objects. the agenda was incomplete
14:35:24 [pmurray]
ACTION: emma, kcoyle, GordonD, Marcia, bvatant to structure the discussion of use cases in light of the topic list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:35:25 [pmurray]
DONE
14:35:34 [pmurray]
--DONE
14:36:04 [pmurray]
ACTION: People who were not at the face-to-face meeting volunteer to join a cluster
14:36:49 [pmurray]
emma: We still have seven use cases that are not in the clusters.
14:38:02 [pmurray]
... we will also need shepherds for these use cases.
14:39:12 [pmurray]
ACTION: Use-case owner(s) to check table and matches [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:39:15 [pmurray]
--DONE
14:39:43 [pmurray]
ACTION: Topic owners to check table and think about supplying additional use-cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:39:46 [pmurray]
--DONE
14:40:12 [pmurray]
(Fill in completion of other actions here...)
14:40:55 [pmurray]
ACTION: People who didn't attend the face-to-face should volunteer to shepherd a new use case.
14:42:02 [pmurray]
TOPIC: Vocabularies
14:42:04 [emma]
q?
14:42:16 [emma]
ack ant
14:42:35 [kcoyle]
++ jodi
14:42:46 [jodi]
:)
14:43:05 [pmurray]
emma: Created a wiki page for listing vocabularies
14:43:37 [pmurray]
antoine: THe action is really meant to fuel the reporting application
14:43:50 [pmurray]
... if the action is carried out, we can make a public display
14:45:01 [pmurray]
ACTION: for each use case champion: on the Vocabularies page, link toeach URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:45:04 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
14:45:19 [pmurray]
TOPIC: Requirements
14:45:44 [pmurray]
emma: Have started a page for the initial listing of requirements
14:46:02 [pmurray]
... this page is a placeholder for requirements extracted form the use case cluster
14:46:07 [pmurray]
s/form/from
14:46:23 [pmurray]
TOPIC: Topics
14:47:09 [pmurray]
ACTION: Karen to add short names to the topics page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action09]
14:47:11 [pmurray]
--DONE
14:48:12 [pmurray]
emma: Suggestions recorded in the agenda for the topics
14:48:41 [jodi]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Libraries
14:48:52 [jodi]
[[Category:Libraries]]
14:49:01 [pmurray]
jodi: Taking inspiration from wikipedia, use tags on a wiki page to create categories in the wiki
14:49:03 [jodi]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Category:Bibliographic_data
14:49:12 [pmurray]
... did this for a couple of the use cases in the bibliographic cluster
14:49:46 [pmurray]
... can be used to make a note of the vocabularies
14:50:30 [Asaf]
+1
14:50:54 [jodi]
finally, there's a little info about MediaWiki software's use of categories: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category
14:51:06 [markva]
q+
14:51:17 [emma]
ack mar
14:51:23 [TomB]
Under http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/TopicsDiscussed#LLD.AUTHORITIES, click on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Category:LLD.AUTHORITIES, which links to http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_AGROVOC_Thesaurus
14:51:35 [TomB]
ack markva
14:52:00 [pmurray]
markva: Jodi: the idea is to create a category for each cluster?
14:52:00 [Asaf]
for each topic!
14:52:15 [pmurray]
jodi: Yes and for other factors that we want to take into consideration
14:52:35 [pmurray]
markva: Would we need a separate page for each kind of category?
14:52:45 [pmurray]
jodi: More information can be put into the category page
14:52:46 [Asaf]
On one hand, they are automatically populated, but on the other, you can add introductor text/links at the top.
14:53:02 [jodi]
exactly, thanks Asaf. :)
14:53:12 [pmurray]
emma: Also for each topic
14:53:15 [Asaf]
(and many such links already exist, from [[TopicsDiscussed]]
14:53:20 [markva]
zakim, mute me
14:53:20 [Zakim]
markva should now be muted
14:53:43 [pmurray]
TomB: This approach would also use the category pages.
14:54:52 [pmurray]
... the idea is that each topic on the topic page would have its own URI because each topic discussed would be a section heading and section headings are clickable from the table of contents
14:55:22 [Asaf]
quick sample: -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Category:LLD.PERSON-METADATA
14:55:54 [antoine]
q+
14:56:13 [Asaf]
i.e. categories are nestable
14:56:16 [pmurray]
jodi: Categories can be categorized in the same was as other wiki pages
14:56:37 [jodi]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Libraries
14:56:47 [emma]
ack antoine
14:56:58 [jodi]
(there are subcategories in the wiki libraries category, for instance)
14:57:17 [jeff_]
This discussion of wiki categories sounds a lot like SKOS
14:57:22 [jodi]
jeff_: indeed!
14:58:59 [markva]
q+
14:58:59 [jodi]
q+
14:59:02 [TomB]
q+
14:59:09 [emma]
ack jodi
14:59:22 [markva]
q-
14:59:28 [edsu]
q+
14:59:29 [emma]
ack tom
14:59:40 [pmurray]
jodi: envisoions that part of curating each cluster is adding it to a category
14:59:46 [markva]
jodi suggests that cluster editors do categories
14:59:55 [emma]
ack ed
15:00:00 [markva]
which is what I wanted to say :)
15:00:02 [pmurray]
TomB: The job of adding categories should be the use case shepherd
15:00:23 [TomB]
q+
15:00:36 [antoine]
q+
15:00:42 [emma]
ack tom
15:00:46 [jodi]
edsu: interesting point!
15:02:03 [edsu]
TomB: my advice would be to stay focused on the report then, perhaps putting together the report structure to be filled in
15:02:07 [emma]
ack ant
15:02:09 [emma]
ack antoine
15:02:12 [Zakim]
-dchud
15:02:51 [jodi]
q+
15:03:05 [emma]
ack jodi
15:04:03 [markva]
I'd say it's about curating and homogenizing the texts
15:04:07 [jodi]
we may not know the parts, but we know that we'll talk about requirements, use cases, ...
15:04:16 [jodi]
more of a skeleton than a table of contents
15:05:33 [Zakim]
-Marcia
15:05:36 [jodi]
thanks! bye all!
15:05:37 [Zakim]
-rayd
15:05:38 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
15:05:39 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
15:05:42 [Zakim]
-digikim
15:05:42 [Asaf]
Cheers, everyone.
15:05:42 [ww]
thank you everyone!
15:05:43 [Zakim]
-jeff_
15:05:46 [Zakim]
-ww
15:05:47 [Zakim]
-jodi
15:05:49 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:05:50 [gneher]
gneher has left #lld
15:05:55 [Zakim]
-asaf
15:06:02 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:06:10 [Zakim]
-markva
15:06:13 [Zakim]
-kai
15:06:16 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:06:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:06:17 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:06:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html emma
15:06:23 [Zakim]
-gneher
15:06:31 [emma]
zakim, unmute pmurray
15:06:31 [Zakim]
pmurray was not muted, emma
15:07:11 [pmurray]
ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action02]
15:07:15 [pmurray]
-- CONTINUES
15:07:35 [pmurray]
ACTION: Kai and Ed to curate citations cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:07:35 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:07:44 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:07:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:08:08 [pmurray]
ACTION: Mark (and someone else) to curate digital objects cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action04]
15:08:12 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:08:30 [Zakim]
-kefoq
15:08:58 [emma]
replace "mark and someone else" by "mark and jodi"
15:09:05 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:09:16 [pmurray]
ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05]
15:09:19 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:09:45 [pmurray]
ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action06]
15:09:48 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:10:10 [pmurray]
ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07]
15:10:16 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:11:27 [pmurray]
ACTION: Tom to re-categorize AGRIS under Bibliographic Data. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action02]
15:11:28 [pmurray]
--DONE
15:11:50 [pmurray]
ACTION: GordonD and antoine to study use cases that relate to vocabulary merging use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action01]
15:11:52 [pmurray]
--DONE
15:12:09 [pmurray]
ACTION: Jeff to review the UK eGovernment document on identifiers. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:12:17 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:12:37 [pmurray]
ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04]
15:12:39 [pmurray]
--CONTINUE
15:12:43 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:13:03 [pmurray]
ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case DATA.SEARCH-OPTIMIZATION [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action06]
15:13:05 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:13:33 [pmurray]
ACTION: on everyone to update the Events page (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action05]
15:13:35 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:13:52 [pmurray]
ACTION: Ross to create a page with LLD data sets on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action11]
15:13:55 [pmurray]
--CONTINUES
15:14:10 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:14:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:14:48 [Zakim]
-pmurray
15:16:18 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:16:22 [Zakim]
-TomB
15:18:44 [TomB]
zakim, list attendees
15:18:44 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been TomB, emma, asaf, jeff_, pmurray, +1.330.289.aaaa, kcoyle, rayd, Marcia, markva, rsinger, kefoq, kai, jodi, antoine, ww, edsu, digikim,
15:18:48 [Zakim]
... dchud, gneher
15:19:15 [TomB]
zakim, bye
15:19:15 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were TomB, emma, asaf, jeff_, pmurray, +1.330.289.aaaa, kcoyle, rayd, Marcia, markva, rsinger, kefoq, kai, jodi, antoine, ww, edsu,
15:19:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:19:18 [Zakim]
... digikim, dchud, gneher
15:19:24 [TomB]
rrsagent, bye
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
I see 21 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-actions.rdf :
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ww to present on how to use CKAN [1]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-25-14
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: emma, kcoyle, GordonD, Marcia, bvatant to structure the discussion of use cases in light of the topic list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/23-lld-minutes.html#action01] [2]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-35-24
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: People who were not at the face-to-face meeting volunteer to join a cluster [3]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-36-04
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Use-case owner(s) to check table and matches [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action03] [4]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-39-12
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Topic owners to check table and think about supplying additional use-cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action04] [5]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-39-43
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: People who didn't attend the face-to-face should volunteer to shepherd a new use case. [6]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-40-55
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: for each use case champion: on the Vocabularies page, link toeach URL use case that uses it [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action01] [7]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-45-01
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to add short names to the topics page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action09] [8]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T14-47-09
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen and Emma to curate archive cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action02] [9]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-07-11
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Kai and Ed to curate citations cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action03] [10]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-07-35
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark (and someone else) to curate digital objects cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action04] [11]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-08-08
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon and Martin to curate bibliographic data cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action05] [12]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-09-16
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff and Alexander to curate authority data cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action06] [13]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-09-45
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine and Michael to curate vocabulary alignment cluster for end of december [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/23-lld-minutes.html#action07] [14]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-10-10
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tom to re-categorize AGRIS under Bibliographic Data. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action02] [15]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-11-27
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: GordonD and antoine to study use cases that relate to vocabulary merging use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action01] [16]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-11-50
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jeff to review the UK eGovernment document on identifiers. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action03] [17]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-12-09
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alex, Jeff, Martin, MichaelP elaborate on general purpose IT architecture for dealing with linked data with caching feature [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action04] [18]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-12-37
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Emma and Antoine to create use case DATA.SEARCH-OPTIMIZATION [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action06] [19]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-13-03
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: on everyone to update the Events page (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events) on the wiki regularly [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/24-lld-minutes.html#action05] [20]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-13-33
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ross to create a page with LLD data sets on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html#action11] [21]
15:19:24 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/28-lld-irc#T15-13-52