IRC log of svg on 2010-10-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:00:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #svg
20:00:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/21-svg-irc
20:00:50 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:00:52 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be GA_SVGWG
20:00:52 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see GA_SVGWG()4:00PM already started
20:00:53 [trackbot]
Meeting: SVG Working Group Teleconference
20:00:53 [trackbot]
Date: 21 October 2010
20:01:36 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
20:01:36 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
20:01:37 [Zakim]
+Shepazu
20:02:12 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:02:22 [ed]
Zakim, [IP is me
20:02:22 [Zakim]
+ed; got it
20:02:42 [adrianba]
adrianba has joined #svg
20:02:47 [ed]
Zakim, who is here?
20:02:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [Microsoft], Shepazu, ed
20:02:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see adrianba, RRSAgent, anthony, pdengler, heycam, jwatt, ed, karl, Zakim, anthony_work, ed_work, shepazu, trackbot
20:03:22 [adrianba]
zakim, [Microsoft] has pdengler,adrianba
20:03:22 [Zakim]
+pdengler, adrianba; got it
20:03:51 [Zakim]
+??P10
20:04:00 [anthony]
Zakim, ??10 is me
20:04:00 [Zakim]
sorry, anthony, I do not recognize a party named '??10'
20:04:10 [anthony]
Zakim, ??P10 is me
20:04:10 [Zakim]
+anthony; got it
20:05:05 [anthony]
Scribe: anthony
20:05:12 [anthony]
ScribeNick: anthony
20:05:19 [anthony]
Chair: Erik
20:05:32 [anthony]
Topic: Update on test suite status page
20:05:40 [f1lt3r]
f1lt3r has joined #svg
20:05:55 [anthony]
AG: I generated one the other day - can't remember exactly
20:05:59 [anthony]
ED: Can you do another run?
20:06:02 [anthony]
AG: Yes
20:06:12 [anthony]
... will do that at the end of the telcon
20:06:25 [anthony]
ED: PD do you know how many have been reviewed?
20:06:28 [anthony]
PD: No I don't
20:07:08 [pdengler]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/test_suite_status.html
20:07:58 [anthony]
PD: I thought Heycam sent some comments to the list regarding blank tests
20:08:25 [anthony]
AG: I thought they were general guidelines on creating tests
20:09:00 [pdengler]
Send them to the mailing so we can all see and resolve
20:09:21 [heycam]
sure thing
20:09:22 [pdengler]
I am searching for these tests : coords-transformattr-03-f,coords-transformattr-04-f,coords-transformattr-05-f,imp-path-01-f,imp-path-01-f,interact-pevents-10-f,interact-pointer-04-f,linking-a-10-f,masking-mask-02-f,masking-path-12-f,masking-path-13-f,masking-path-14-f,painting-marker-07-f,painting-marker-08-f,painting-marker-properties-01-f,pservers-grad-23-f,pservers-grad-24-f,pservers-grad-st
20:09:22 [pdengler]
ops-01-f,pservers-pattern-04-f,pservers-pattern-05-f,pservers-pattern-06-f,struct-cond-overview-02-f,struct-cond-overview-03-f,struct-cond-overview-04-f,struct-dom-16-f.svg,struct-dom-17-f.svg ,struct-dom-18-f.svg ,struct-dom-19-f.svg ,struct-use-14-f,struct-use-14-f.svg,struct-use-15-f,struct-use-15-f.svg ,styling-class-01-f,styling-css-09-f,styling-pres-03-f,styling-pres-04-f,styling-pres-05-f
20:09:22 [pdengler]
,text-fonts-05-f,types-dom-svgfittoviewbox-01-f,types-dom-svglengthlist-01-f,types-dom-svgnumberlist-01-f,types-dom-svgstringlist-01-f,types-dom-svgtransformable-01-f,
20:09:30 [pdengler]
on the status page and not seeing them, but I am not done yet
20:11:30 [anthony]
ED: The ones that have been reviewed
20:11:36 [anthony]
... we can go over those quickly
20:11:41 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/coords-transformattr-03-f.svg
20:11:59 [anthony]
ED: Any objections to moving it to accepted
20:12:24 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/coords-transformattr-04-f.svg
20:12:25 [anthony]
... Ok, move it to accepted
20:12:57 [anthony]
ED: I think the pass criteria and the pass description should be moved
20:13:00 [anthony]
... but I can do that
20:13:07 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/filters-felem-02-f.svg
20:13:36 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/imp-path-01-f.svg
20:13:52 [anthony]
ED: Any objections to filtes-felem-02?
20:14:03 [anthony]
... Ok, mark it as accepted
20:14:17 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/linking-a-10-f.svg
20:14:23 [anthony]
ED: imp-path-01 is ok
20:14:29 [anthony]
... accept that one
20:14:37 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/linking-frag-01-f.svg
20:14:41 [anthony]
ED: linking-a-10-f is ok
20:14:46 [anthony]
... accept that one
20:15:00 [anthony]
ED: linking-frag-01 is on just created
20:15:10 [anthony]
AG: Still needs review
20:15:13 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/masking-mask-02-f.svg
20:15:13 [anthony]
ED: Skip that one
20:15:43 [anthony]
ED: masking-mask-02 is ok
20:15:52 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/masking-path-11-b.svg
20:16:00 [anthony]
... accept that one
20:16:11 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/pservers-pattern-02-f.svg
20:16:15 [anthony]
ED: masking-path-11-b
20:16:20 [anthony]
... is ok
20:16:27 [anthony]
... pservers-patter-02
20:16:40 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/script-specify-01-f.svg
20:16:44 [anthony]
... is ok
20:16:58 [anthony]
... script-specify-01
20:17:18 [anthony]
... this one
20:17:27 [anthony]
... I'm not sure if anyone passes this test
20:17:41 [anthony]
... Opera fails, Safari fails, Firefox files
20:17:47 [anthony]
... I'm wondering if this is a good test
20:17:59 [anthony]
... might be a good test to leave in reviewed status
20:18:13 [anthony]
... Might be a good scenario to change the spec
20:18:16 [anthony]
PD: I agree
20:18:20 [anthony]
... leave it as is
20:18:21 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/script-specify-02-f.svg
20:18:34 [anthony]
ED: script-specify-02
20:18:47 [anthony]
... that one at least has some passes
20:18:57 [anthony]
... that one I would be ok with
20:19:07 [anthony]
PD: I don't think this one actually has a script
20:19:17 [ed]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/struct-image-16-f.svg
20:19:22 [anthony]
ED: struct-image-16
20:19:49 [anthony]
... I think that is fine
20:20:00 [anthony]
... and I think that is the last one
20:20:07 [anthony]
PD: The only issue with that last one
20:20:23 [anthony]
... is it only passes in Opera right now
20:20:35 [anthony]
ED: Lets see what Batik does
20:20:40 [anthony]
... Batik passes that one
20:21:09 [anthony]
... not really that complex. It's just making sure to load the resources in referenced images
20:22:41 [anthony]
ACTION: Erik to Go through the tests that have been accepted in the telcon and change their status and check their reference images
20:22:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-2885 - Go through the tests that have been accepted in the telcon and change their status and check their reference images [on Erik Dahlström - due 2010-10-28].
20:24:04 [anthony]
ED: It would be nice if we had some results to discuss at TPAC
20:24:14 [anthony]
... I'm pretty busy, not sure if I'll get time
20:24:42 [anthony]
PD: Is there a template to fill out the test results?
20:24:56 [anthony]
AG: Yes, it's in the status directory
20:25:36 [adrianba]
is this the template: http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/full_implementation_query.xml
20:25:52 [anthony]
ED: Yes that's the one
20:26:09 [anthony]
PD: I'd like to start to get them done
20:26:27 [anthony]
ED: If I have 30 mins or something now, I could get all those tests that we discussed today
20:26:32 [anthony]
... fixed
20:26:45 [anthony]
... then AG can re-run the scripts to generate the templates
20:27:31 [anthony]
... It will probably be a good idea to have one of the harnesses prepared
20:27:42 [anthony]
... I can probably do that
20:27:51 [anthony]
... and check that in as separate directory
20:27:58 [anthony]
... and do one of the harnesses
20:28:02 [anthony]
... which one do you prefer?
20:28:07 [anthony]
PD: No preference
20:28:21 [anthony]
ED: Ok I'll just pick one
20:29:31 [anthony]
... just to include all the tests that are just in accepted status
20:30:11 [anthony]
Topic: TPAC
20:30:47 [anthony]
DS: I think that there is a very strong probability that construction will clear up by the time TPAC is on
20:31:21 [adrianba]
s/construction/disruption/
20:32:31 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
20:32:34 [Zakim]
-ed
20:32:38 [Zakim]
-anthony
20:32:46 [Zakim]
-Shepazu
20:32:47 [Zakim]
GA_SVGWG()4:00PM has ended
20:32:49 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shepazu, [IPcaller], ed, pdengler, adrianba, anthony
20:33:23 [anthony]
trackbot, end telcon
20:33:23 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
20:33:23 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
20:33:24 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
20:33:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/21-svg-minutes.html trackbot
20:33:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
20:33:25 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/21-svg-actions.rdf :
20:33:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Erik to Go through the tests that have been accepted in the telcon and change their status and check their reference images [1]
20:33:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/21-svg-irc#T20-22-41