IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-10-19

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:53:45 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:53:45 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/19-soap-jms-irc
15:53:47 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:53:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:53:49 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:53:49 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
15:53:50 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:53:50 [trackbot]
Date: 19 October 2010
15:54:01 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
15:54:27 [mphillip]
Adenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0019.html
15:55:24 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
15:55:57 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:56:04 [Zakim]
+alewis
15:59:28 [Zakim]
+padams
15:59:33 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:00:01 [padams]
zakim, who is here?
16:00:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams
16:00:05 [Zakim]
On IRC I see padams, alewis, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
16:00:42 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:01:02 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:01:22 [Zakim]
+mphillip
16:01:56 [Zakim]
+eric
16:02:17 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:45 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Appointment of the scribe
16:03:02 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:03:12 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:03:19 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2010/10/12-soap-jms-minutes.html
16:03:36 [mphillip]
Minutes approved
16:03:45 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
16:04:55 [mphillip]
No modifications to proposed agenda
16:05:03 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
16:05:08 [mphillip]
None
16:05:16 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
16:05:34 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/217 - Eric- has been completed
16:05:43 [mphillip]
close action-217
16:05:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-217 Send Yves a link to the disposition of comments closed
16:06:39 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/212 - Mark - Last Call document prepared and passed pubrules
16:06:43 [mphillip]
close action-212
16:06:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-212 Begin the CR process by modifying the spec. to reflect the candidate status etc. closed
16:06:56 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised spec issues:
16:07:08 [mphillip]
None
16:07:17 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:07:29 [mphillip]
Issue27 still pending finalisation of URI
16:07:38 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions:
16:07:40 [mphillip]
None
16:07:49 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR & LC)
16:09:22 [mphillip]
Eric: Aim was to do the 3 week review - Yves should be able to start this week - so we may be able to bring the closing date forward
16:09:28 [mphillip]
Latest document here: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms-2010-10-CR.html?rev=1.5&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8&f=h
16:10:11 [mphillip]
Eric: Depends how long the process takes... a date before Thanksgiving would be ideal
16:11:26 [mphillip]
Eric: Any objections to Yves initiating the Last Call process
16:11:30 [mphillip]
?
16:12:07 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: No objections - we are agreed that this is our Last Call draft. Eric will ask Yves to initiate the process.
16:12:16 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI scheme
16:13:01 [mphillip]
Eric: Will get an update to the URI document submitted his week (changes suggested by Mark Nottingham)
16:13:26 [mphillip]
Eric: Mark and Alexis have suggested using the IANA registry for the JMS variants
16:14:40 [mphillip]
action Eric to report back to the group on options for IANA registration of JMS variants
16:14:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-218 - Report back to the group on options for IANA registration of JMS variants [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-10-26].
16:15:13 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
16:15:25 [mphillip]
None
16:17:54 [mphillip]
Eric: Next week we should check that our test cases are up-to-date with the changes we have made. That and the URI update are likely to be the only topics. We will plan to meet next week for a brief call, but it may be cancelled if there are no major updates
16:18:06 [Zakim]
-padams
16:18:07 [Zakim]
-eric
16:18:07 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:18:09 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:18:11 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:18:13 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:18:15 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, padams, Derek, mphillip, eric
16:18:35 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:18:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/19-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:22:09 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:22:20 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
16:23:52 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:03:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms