IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-10-12

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:59:18 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:59:18 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/12-soap-jms-irc
15:59:20 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:59:20 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:59:22 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:59:22 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
15:59:23 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:59:23 [trackbot]
Date: 12 October 2010
15:59:49 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:59:56 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:00:15 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:00:58 [Zakim]
+padams
16:01:02 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:01:28 [mphillip]
/topiv http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0013.html
16:01:29 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:01:38 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0013.html
16:01:39 [padams]
zakim, who is here?
16:01:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams
16:01:45 [Zakim]
On IRC I see peaston, padams, mphillip, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, trackbot, Yves
16:02:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.280.aaaa
16:02:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aabb
16:03:19 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:04:05 [Zakim]
+mphillip
16:04:22 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Appointment of the scribe
16:04:33 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:04:37 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:04:47 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:05:17 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2010/10/05-soap-jms-minutes.html
16:05:38 [mphillip]
No objections to approving the minutes
16:05:51 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
16:08:37 [mphillip]
Discussion on Fall clock changes - see world clock link at the start of each notice
16:08:41 [mphillip]
Agenda accepted without modification
16:08:51 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
16:08:51 [mphillip]
None
16:08:58 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
16:09:32 [mphillip]
Eric: Has completed disposition of comments - 213
16:09:44 [mphillip]
close action-213
16:09:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-213 Prepare disposition of comments document closed
16:11:07 [mphillip]
Mark: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/212 - is complete barring pubrules problems - leave open
16:11:28 [mphillip]
Mark : http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/216 is complete
16:11:38 [mphillip]
close action-216
16:11:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-216 Apply the proposal for issue 64 closed
16:12:21 [mphillip]
Peter: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/214 - latest spec. changes will not change the CXF test cases - action is complete
16:12:29 [mphillip]
close action-214
16:12:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-214 Raise JIRA on CXF for latest fault code spec. changes closed
16:12:51 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised spec issues:
16:12:53 [mphillip]
None
16:13:03 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:13:07 [mphillip]
None
16:13:15 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions:
16:13:21 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/64
16:13:42 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html.diff?r1=1.104&r2=1.105&f=h
16:14:58 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0015.html
16:15:10 [mphillip]
Minor change to non-normativ esection applied
16:15:27 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The application of resolution to ISSUE-64 has been accepted
16:15:49 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR & LC)
16:16:07 [mphillip]
Spec copied and updated
16:16:12 [mphillip]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms-2010-10-CR.html?rev=1.2&content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1&f=h
16:16:38 [mphillip]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms-2010-10-CR.html?rev=1.2&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8&f=h
16:19:02 [mphillip]
We need to have a 3-week Last Call (with the period starting with the publication of the Last call on the W3C web site)
16:19:36 [mphillip]
Will be a date towards the end of November
16:21:15 [mphillip]
or (to avoid US holidays - first week of December
16:21:43 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: We will target the end date forLast Call as Friday 3rd Dec.
16:22:33 [mphillip]
Latest publication date is therefore 12th November
16:22:56 [mphillip]
Other pubrules problems
16:22:58 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0016.html
16:25:31 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-soapjms-20090604/
16:30:29 [mphillip]
Eric: Suggest that as soon as we have made the pubrules changes we email Yves the spec + the disposition of comments document to find out what we need to do next
16:30:44 [mphillip]
Eric: We may be in a position next week to bring the date forward
16:30:50 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/disposition-of-comments.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
16:31:02 [mphillip]
Eric: The other work is the disposition of comments document linked above
16:32:50 [mphillip]
Eric: This document tracks when the issue was opened, and when, and how it was resolved, followed by a link to the xml diff
16:34:35 [mphillip]
Eric: Application of ISSUE-64 remains to be documented
16:36:05 [mphillip]
Eric: Will ping Yves with a link to the document to see if he has any comments
16:36:27 [mphillip]
Eric: May need to update the spec status with a link to disposition
16:36:42 [mphillip]
action Eric to send Yves a link to the disposition of comments
16:36:42 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-217 - Send Yves a link to the disposition of comments [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-10-19].
16:37:32 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI scheme
16:38:12 [mphillip]
Rsponses sent to Mark Nottingham
16:38:13 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0010.html
16:40:10 [mphillip]
Eric: We need to change the ABNF to show that it is a non-hierarchical URI
16:41:45 [mphillip]
Eric: Mark also suggested a new paragraph to explain extent (or not) of JMS interoperability
16:41:56 [mphillip]
The workgroup accepts Mark's comments
16:43:33 [peaston]
http://www.listware.net/201010/cxf-users/35135-announce-apache-cxf-230-released.html
16:43:40 [mphillip]
AOB?
16:44:02 [mphillip]
CXF announcement - 2.3 was released yesterday and includes SOAP/JMS support
16:44:22 [peaston]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0006.html
16:47:04 [mphillip]
CXF are up to date with all the mandatory spec changes
16:47:54 [mphillip]
CXF have therefore provided the open source test suite that can be used by other implementations
16:47:59 [Zakim]
-padams
16:48:03 [Zakim]
- +1.781.280.aaaa
16:48:04 [Zakim]
- +1.209.474.aabb
16:48:05 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:48:09 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:48:11 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:48:13 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, padams, +1.781.280.aaaa, +1.209.474.aabb, mphillip
16:48:24 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:48:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/12-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:48:38 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:49:29 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
16:57:19 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
17:08:37 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
17:15:50 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:14:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
18:51:28 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
18:51:38 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms