IRC log of lld on 2010-10-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:44:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:44:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc
13:45:14 [emma]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:45:14 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T13-45-14
13:45:35 [emma]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:45:35 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
13:46:22 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:46:45 [oreste]
regrets, called in another meeting, I will leave a few minutes after the telecon start
13:46:45 [emma]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:47:14 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:47:15 [emma]
Chair: Emmanuelle
13:47:56 [emma]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0016.html
13:48:34 [emma]
Previous: 2010-09-30 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html
13:49:11 [emma]
Regrets: Anette, Gordon, Jodi, Felix, Lars
13:49:24 [emma]
Regrets+: Alex, Kai, Monica, Martin, Andras, Jon, Kevin, Oreste
13:53:33 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
13:54:16 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:54:21 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.53.79.aaaa
13:54:23 [Zakim]
+??P22
13:54:25 [Zakim]
-??P22
13:54:27 [Zakim]
+??P22
13:54:28 [emma]
aaaa is me
13:54:33 [emma]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:54:33 [Zakim]
+emma; got it
13:54:36 [TomB]
zakim, ??p22 is TomB
13:54:36 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
13:55:00 [matolat]
matolat has joined #lld
13:55:19 [Zakim]
+michaelp
13:56:12 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:56:37 [jeff_]
zakim jeff is me
13:57:08 [jeff_]
zakim, jeff is me
13:57:08 [Zakim]
+jeff_; got it
13:57:18 [Zakim]
+??P26
13:57:27 [antoine]
zakim, ??P26 is me
13:57:27 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:57:47 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
13:57:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
13:57:50 [jar]
jar has joined #lld
13:58:01 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
13:58:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB, emma, jeff_ (muted), antoine
13:58:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jar, antoine, matolat, TomB, kcoyle, RRSAgent, Zakim, emma, oreste, jeff_, Abartov, mhausenblas, edsu, ww
13:58:20 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:58:28 [MarkVanAssem]
MarkVanAssem has joined #lld
13:59:02 [bvatant]
bvatant has joined #lld
13:59:14 [bvatant]
will follow only IRC today
13:59:25 [bvatant]
conflicting agendas again
13:59:35 [bvatant]
apologies
13:59:37 [rayd]
rayd has joined #lld
13:59:44 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
13:59:49 [Zakim]
+jeff_.a
13:59:58 [Zakim]
+rsinger
14:00:21 [antoine]
zakim, jeff.a is matolat
14:00:22 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not recognize a party named 'jeff.a'
14:00:26 [Zakim]
+??P31
14:00:29 [Zakim]
+marcia
14:00:30 [antoine]
zakim, jeff_.a is matolat
14:00:31 [Zakim]
+matolat; got it
14:00:33 [matolat]
zakim jeff_.a is matolat
14:00:46 [antoine]
zakim, ??P31 is kcoyel
14:00:46 [Zakim]
+kcoyel; got it
14:00:56 [antoine]
zakim, kcoyel is kcoyle
14:00:56 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
14:01:21 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:01:28 [pmurray]
pmurray has joined #lld
14:01:31 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:01:43 [antoine]
zakim, LC is rayd
14:01:43 [Zakim]
+rayd; got it
14:01:54 [emma]
zakim, who makes noise ?
14:01:54 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, emma.
14:02:01 [emma]
zakim, who is noisy ?
14:02:11 [Zakim]
emma, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: 10 (5%)
14:02:19 [emma]
?
14:02:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.404.892.aabb
14:03:11 [MarkA]
MarkA has joined #lld
14:03:13 [antoine]
zakim, aabb is pmurray
14:03:38 [digikim]
digikim has joined #lld
14:03:49 [Zakim]
+pmurray; got it
14:03:59 [Zakim]
+??P1
14:03:59 [MarkA]
logged on using new nick, but old one persists
14:04:33 [antoine]
zakim, ??P1 is digikim
14:04:33 [Zakim]
+digikim; got it
14:04:33 [digikim]
Zakim P1 is me
14:04:44 [rsinger]
jump in the pool, ray!
14:05:14 [jar]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:05:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see TomB (muted), emma, jeff_ (muted), antoine, Jonathan_Rees, matolat, rsinger, kcoyle, marcia, rayd, pmurray (muted), digikim
14:05:56 [antoine]
zakim, pick a victim
14:05:56 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose digikim
14:06:06 [pmurray]
I'm also quite new to W3C processes and procedures -- this is my first working group.
14:06:14 [MarkA]
cant get on phone now, VU phone central's not patching me through, try later...
14:06:53 [emma]
Scribe: rayd
14:07:01 [emma]
Scribe: Ray
14:07:09 [emma]
scribenick: rayd
14:08:42 [Zakim]
+Oreste
14:08:47 [rayd]
topic admin
14:08:59 [rayd]
topic: admin
14:09:24 [rayd]
emma: accept minutes?
14:09:30 [antoine]
RESOLVED: To accept minutes of previous telecon: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html
14:09:33 [rayd]
emma: minutes accepted
14:09:54 [rayd]
topic: summary of telecon
14:10:17 [rayd]
topic: face to face meeting
14:10:49 [emma]
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
14:10:55 [rayd]
emma: meeting friday oct 22 joint meeting with dc arch there is a draft agenda will post link
14:11:17 [TomB]
ack TomB
14:12:00 [rayd]
tomB: summary of tc with dc arch moving forward or not with dcmi model, alot has changed since model has been put forward
14:12:38 [rayd]
tomB: looking at ways to depricate model and adopr rdf abstract model, finalize by oct 15
14:13:09 [emma]
s/depricate/deprecate
14:13:47 [rayd]
tomB: for meeting on 22 there will be many who sho up becaus they are at the dc mtg in addition to 16 already signed up, good presentations planned
14:14:58 [rayd]
tomB: be able to compare and contrast the 2 different approaches, marsh and gordon will present; long discussion about requirement s for app profiles - one way or several
14:15:22 [antoine]
q+ on action
14:15:28 [emma]
s/marsh/marcia
14:15:31 [emma]
ack antoi
14:15:31 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to comment on action
14:16:05 [rayd]
antoine: is everyone happy with proposed agenda?
14:16:13 [Abartov]
s/adopr/adopt
14:16:28 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:16:42 [rayd]
tomB: program is solid now, not much time for more, focus on preparing agenda as proposed.
14:16:47 [Zakim]
+[VrijeUni]
14:16:51 [antoine]
ACTION: Any proposed changes to agenda for joint meeting with DC Architecture Forum (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010), please email TomB [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:16:53 [antoine]
--DONE
14:17:12 [antoine]
zakim, VijeUni is MarkA
14:17:12 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not recognize a party named 'VijeUni'
14:17:15 [MarkA]
zakim, mute me
14:17:15 [Zakim]
sorry, MarkA, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:17:19 [rayd]
topic: sat/sun part of meeting
14:17:23 [antoine]
zakim, VrijeUni is MarkA
14:17:23 [Zakim]
+MarkA; got it
14:17:37 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh
14:17:51 [rayd]
emma: lot of change on agenda, everyone look at it.
14:18:13 [rayd]
emma: if you haven't registered and you plan to come, add your name.
14:18:57 [rayd]
emma: everyone attending should present a use case.
14:19:42 [rayd]
emma: sunday, sessions on use cases and topics.
14:20:05 [rayd]
emma:topic: use cases
14:20:21 [antoine]
Topic: Use cases
14:20:24 [rayd]
topic:use cases
14:20:38 [Abartov]
so, seeing as I have only recently added my use case, should I add it to the F2F agenda in case I make it there?
14:20:50 [antoine]
yes!
14:20:50 [kcoyle]
yes, reminder
14:20:55 [pmurray]
reminder++
14:21:07 [marcia]
yes, some organization has been preparing, e.g., FAO
14:21:07 [Abartov]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Digital_Text_Repository
14:21:14 [antoine]
my yes was to abartov :-)
14:22:09 [rayd]
emma: send reminder to lists about use cases?
14:22:44 [marcia]
+1
14:23:13 [pmurray]
q+ for library-oriented lists
14:23:25 [kcoyle]
yes, same as first time
14:23:33 [emma]
ack
14:23:39 [emma]
ack pm
14:23:40 [Zakim]
pmurray, you wanted to discuss library-oriented lists
14:24:03 [antoine]
->http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists
14:24:06 [oreste]
sorry, leaving for the other meeting
14:24:15 [Zakim]
-Oreste
14:24:18 [rayd]
pmurray: should we add more library-oriented lists, e.g. code-for-lib?
14:24:21 [oreste]
oreste has left #lld
14:24:42 [antoine]
code4lib is on the list...
14:26:39 [antoine]
ACTION: first use case call senders to send a reminder to the lists they added on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists
14:27:14 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes
14:28:07 [rayd]
emma: use case notes page, review it to see if there are use cases missing
14:28:20 [rayd]
emma: ... e.g. citations.
14:29:02 [rayd]
kcoyle: during discussion at face to face are we going to try to fill in gaps?
14:29:26 [antoine]
+1 for just identifying the gaps at the F2F first
14:29:51 [TomB]
+1 for identifying gaps - we can work on filling them during the rest of our charter
14:30:36 [rayd]
emma: good question, not sure there will be time. will have time after face to face to fill in gaps.
14:30:55 [MarkA]
don't see the SURF UC (contributed at dutchsemweb-l) in the list?
14:31:15 [marcia]
+1 for identifying gaps. Members who contributed UCs may be able to fill in more
14:31:21 [antoine]
I plan to send them a mail later asking them to try to fill the form
14:32:44 [antoine]
it was an interesting case in fact
14:32:50 [rayd]
topic: actions
14:34:39 [antoine]
ACTION: emma, kcoyle, GordonD, Marcia, bvatant to structure the discussion of use cases in light of the topic list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:34:42 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:34:55 [antoine]
ACTION: Karen to export spreadsheet, and Asaf to convert to wiki table [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action02]
14:34:57 [antoine]
--DONE
14:35:04 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCasesVsTopics
14:35:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:35:59 [antoine]
ACTION: Use-case owner(s) to check table and matches [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:36:02 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:36:09 [antoine]
ACTION: Topic owners to check table and think about supplying additional use-cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:36:13 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:37:07 [antoine]
ACTION: Alexander to create wiki page for identifying requirements [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:37:09 [antoine]
--DONE
14:37:17 [antoine]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0001.html
14:37:29 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Requirements
14:40:46 [matolat]
matolat has joined #lld
14:40:51 [kcoyle]
q+
14:41:25 [emma]
ack kcoy
14:41:37 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
14:41:39 [rayd]
kcoyle: occurs that we didn't ask people what gaps they see
14:42:10 [rayd]
emma: problems and limitations sections
14:42:14 [antoine]
q+
14:42:15 [Zakim]
+matolat.a
14:42:27 [emma]
ack ant
14:42:31 [rayd]
kcoyle: do we have good enough gap analysis
14:42:35 [MarkA]
zakim, mute me
14:42:35 [Zakim]
MarkA should now be muted
14:43:14 [digikim]
(off topic: MarkVanAssem: SeCo won 1 hour ago the first prize in a open data competition in Finland: http://www.slideshare.net/apps4finland/apps4finland-2010-voittajat -- check slide 15; sorry partially in Finnish)
14:43:25 [rayd]
emma: we should go back to the use case owner when gaps are identified.
14:43:54 [Abartov]
+1
14:44:28 [digikim]
:)
14:44:33 [rayd]
emma: would be good if people attending would act as advocate for one or more use cases
14:44:54 [Abartov]
+1
14:45:02 [kcoyle]
yes
14:45:04 [antoine]
+1 (but I'm not here next week :-)
14:45:12 [rayd]
emma: ... not a use case you have contributed, a different use case
14:45:19 [pmurray]
Did you say people /not/ advocate for a use case they have submitted?
14:45:33 [TomB]
+1 - "shepherds" lead discussion of that use case...
14:45:35 [antoine]
@pmurray: yes
14:45:43 [MarkA]
digikim: congrats!!
14:45:57 [antoine]
digikim++
14:45:58 [MarkA]
+1 shepherds
14:45:59 [pmurray]
Agreed.
14:46:06 [Abartov]
We could try to identify UCs whose owners won't be at the F2F, and see if we can match volunteers to work with the owner and prepare to advocate the UC at the F2F.
14:46:42 [antoine]
good idea, asaf
14:47:43 [TomB]
Where should "shepherds" sign their names -- directly in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh#Use_case_discussion_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30 ?
14:48:33 [matolat]
how much time per case? Or will it be by interest?
14:48:51 [TomB]
q+
14:48:57 [TomB]
ack TomB
14:48:57 [emma]
ack tom
14:49:05 [antoine]
ACTION: participants to volunteer as use case 'shepherds' by signing their names in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh#Use_case_discussion_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30
14:49:40 [MarkA]
shepherd = champion, proponent
14:50:13 [rayd]
I don't think either "shepherd" or "advocate" is quite the right term, I think "presenter" is.
14:50:22 [emma]
the shepherd should have read the UC carefully and is prepared to lead discussion. It's not about producing an analysis but to lead discussion. Everyone should read 1 or 2 UC, in order to spread the work
14:50:54 [TomB]
discussion leader?
14:50:58 [rsinger]
they are also moderator
14:51:10 [digikim]
(as an outcome of this wg, we should recommend to create a new wg on the topic of "shepherd" vs "advocate" vs "presenter")
14:51:16 [rsinger]
"sucker"
14:51:16 [TomB]
let's call them something in French :-)
14:51:27 [MarkA]
"le suckeeeer"
14:51:38 [TomB]
animateur...
14:52:35 [rayd]
topic: use topics
14:52:37 [emma]
Topic: Topics
14:53:13 [marcia]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
14:53:22 [kcoyle]
q+
14:53:35 [emma]
ack kc
14:53:59 [rayd]
kcoyle: do we want to do anymore work elaborating on topics before f2f or leave it as is?
14:54:08 [marcia]
I think some editing may be needed
14:54:22 [rayd]
emma: ok to leave table as starting point.
14:54:44 [TomB]
+1 for short names, "handles" - better than numbers...
14:54:56 [rayd]
kcoyle: can add short name for reference.
14:55:32 [marcia]
+1 for short names
14:55:39 [TomB]
Karen, see http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-ucr/#Requirements for examples of short names
14:55:46 [antoine]
ACTION: karen to add short names to the topics page
14:56:06 [antoine]
ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08]
14:56:07 [antoine]
--
14:56:09 [antoine]
DONE
14:56:13 [antoine]
--DONE
14:56:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:56:41 [rayd]
topic: wiki pages for capturing relevant links and ideas
14:56:55 [rsinger]
q+ environmental scan?
14:57:06 [rsinger]
er
14:57:22 [emma]
ack rsinger
14:58:02 [michaelp]
A few data sets are on the Linked Data cloud.
14:58:06 [marcia]
+1 for a list
14:58:14 [rsinger]
michaelp: right, but it's not comprehensive
14:58:15 [michaelp]
Upper right hand corner.
14:58:16 [rayd]
rsinger: is there a list of all the lld that exists in the wild and if so it should go in this wiki
14:58:25 [kcoyle]
there is the linked data cloud -- i t has some bib data
14:58:38 [marcia]
sections on those already there and some are experimenting
14:58:54 [rsinger]
michaelp: that appeared in my talk
14:58:56 [Zakim]
-matolat
14:59:04 [michaelp]
+1 for a list, plus some basic facts: size, SPARQL endpoint, etc.
14:59:07 [jar]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0016.html
14:59:43 [antoine]
ACTION: ross to create a page with LLD data sets on the wiki
15:00:18 [rsinger]
i won't be at the f2f, anyway
15:00:42 [jar]
jar has left #lld
15:00:48 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
15:00:56 [rayd]
topic: upcoming topics
15:01:33 [rayd]
emma: Technology and best practices and Community building and outreach
15:01:46 [rayd]
emma ... we will discuss next week
15:02:10 [digikim]
thanks
15:02:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:02:16 [Zakim]
-kcoyle
15:02:18 [rsinger]
thanks!
15:02:18 [Zakim]
-jeff_
15:02:20 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:02:20 [Zakim]
-pmurray
15:02:21 [Zakim]
-marcia
15:02:28 [Zakim]
-MarkA
15:02:28 [Zakim]
-digikim
15:02:29 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:02:36 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:02:44 [antoine]
ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08]
15:02:47 [antoine]
--DONE
15:03:15 [antoine]
zakim, list attendees
15:03:16 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +33.1.53.79.aaaa, emma, TomB, jeff_, antoine, Jonathan_Rees, rsinger, marcia, matolat, kcoyle, rayd, +1.404.892.aabb, pmurray, digikim,
15:03:18 [Zakim]
... Oreste, MarkA, michaelp
15:03:18 [Zakim]
-TomB
15:03:32 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:03:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:04:09 [antoine]
zakim, bye
15:04:09 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were +33.1.53.79.aaaa, emma, TomB, jeff_, antoine, Jonathan_Rees, rsinger, marcia, matolat, kcoyle, rayd, +1.404.892.aabb, pmurray,
15:04:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:04:13 [Zakim]
... digikim, Oreste, MarkA, michaelp
15:04:16 [antoine]
rrsagent, bye
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
I see 12 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-actions.rdf :
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Any proposed changes to agenda for joint meeting with DC Architecture Forum (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010), please email TomB [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action01] [1]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-16-51
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: first use case call senders to send a reminder to the lists they added on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists [2]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-26-39
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: emma, kcoyle, GordonD, Marcia, bvatant to structure the discussion of use cases in light of the topic list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/23-lld-minutes.html#action01] [3]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-34-39
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Karen to export spreadsheet, and Asaf to convert to wiki table [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action02] [4]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-34-55
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Use-case owner(s) to check table and matches [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action03] [5]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-35-59
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Topic owners to check table and think about supplying additional use-cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action04] [6]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-36-09
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alexander to create wiki page for identifying requirements [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action06] [7]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-37-07
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: participants to volunteer as use case 'shepherds' by signing their names in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh#Use_case_discussion_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30 [8]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-49-05
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: karen to add short names to the topics page [9]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-55-46
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08] [10]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-56-06
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ross to create a page with LLD data sets on the wiki [11]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T14-59-43
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08] [12]
15:04:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/10/07-lld-irc#T15-02-44