IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-10-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:34 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:34 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/05-soap-jms-irc
15:58:36 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:36 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:38 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:38 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:58:39 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:58:39 [trackbot]
Date: 05 October 2010
16:01:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
16:01:28 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:01:36 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aacc
16:02:02 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:18 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:02:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, +1.708.246.aabb, +1.650.846.aacc
16:02:20 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
16:02:25 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:02:28 [eric]
Zakim, aacc is eric
16:02:28 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:02:53 [Derek]
Zakim, aabb is Derek
16:02:53 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:02:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aadd
16:03:24 [padams]
Zakim, aadd is padams
16:03:24 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:03:25 [Zakim]
+ +44.196.287.aaee
16:03:35 [mphillip]
Zakim, aaee is me
16:03:36 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
16:03:57 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:04:01 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:04:18 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:04:36 [mphillip]
Minutes approved with no amendments
16:04:47 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
16:05:35 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0022.html
16:05:39 [mphillip]
Link to minor issue
16:06:13 [mphillip]
To be discuss under "Raised spec issues"
16:07:19 [mphillip]
No other modifications
16:07:33 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
16:07:58 [mphillip]
Eric: Apologies for cancellation last week
16:08:07 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
16:08:48 [mphillip]
Eric: Progress on 213 (prepare disposition of comments document ) but more work to do
16:09:42 [mphillip]
Eric: Suggest we close 213 and raise new actions based on feedback
16:10:13 [mphillip]
Eric: Rseponded to question about whitespace in URI per 215
16:10:55 [mphillip]
close action-215
16:10:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-215 Respond to question about encoding of white space in parameters closed
16:11:29 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised spec issues:
16:11:34 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.519.aaff
16:11:43 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0022.html
16:13:18 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:15:06 [mphillip]
Mark: Issue is the paragraph describing encoding is too specific - suggest we broaden it to all characters in the URI instead of just parameter values
16:16:17 [mphillip]
Eric: Doesn't affect normative text - could be considered an editorial change
16:16:50 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/64
16:17:39 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: No objections to opening this issue
16:18:32 [mphillip]
No comments on proposed resolution
16:19:01 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:19:21 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The proposal for issue 64 is accepted as written
16:19:35 [mphillip]
action mark to apply the proposal for issue 64
16:19:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-216 - Apply the proposal for issue 64 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-10-12].
16:20:01 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions
16:20:03 [mphillip]
None
16:20:11 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR)
16:20:48 [mphillip]
Eric: Has the action to change the status of the document to reflect new status
16:21:35 [mphillip]
Eric: Need to make a copy of the document so that the editors draft does not show new status
16:22:42 [mphillip]
Eric: ...and make associated build changes. The run the pubrules checker over the document, and add the "status of the document" section
16:23:07 [mphillip]
Eric: ...other last call working draft documents can be used for reference
16:23:32 [mphillip]
Eric: Yves will be able to help chek the document
16:24:07 [mphillip]
Eric: Still need the 2 working implementations to move to PR
16:25:15 [mphillip]
Mark: Will have a go at updating the document with those changes
16:25:29 [mphillip]
Eric: Action 212 reassigned to Mark
16:26:14 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Oct/0002.html
16:26:25 [mphillip]
Eric: Disposition of comments at above link
16:26:51 [mphillip]
Eric: About to check this document into CVS so oher people can edit
16:30:52 [mphillip]
Eric: Other examples of Disposition of Comments documents have more complex status sections, but most of the SOAP/JMS issues have been raised and resolved by the workgroup without the resolutions being rejected, so we should be able to have a relatively simple set of tables
16:32:24 [mphillip]
Mark: What is the section "Issues Agreed In Specification"?
16:34:24 [mphillip]
Eric: "Issues Agreed In Specification" will be issues raised by people outside workgroup.
16:34:33 [mphillip]
Eric: Question for workgroup - what to put in commentary section?
16:36:05 [mphillip]
Eric: e.g. a link to the minutes where the resolution was discussed
16:37:24 [mphillip]
Mark: A link to the email which describes the application should be sufficient
16:38:35 [mphillip]
Eric: ...and a link to the minutes where we approved the proposed resolution - or modified the proposal to come up with a resolution
16:39:20 [mphillip]
Eric: OK - will commit the current version to CVS and start to fill in the Commentary.
16:39:47 [mphillip]
Eric: (Using OpenOffice to edit HTML if anyone else wants to help editing)
16:39:57 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI Scheme
16:40:56 [mphillip]
Mark Nottingham is the reviewer - we owe him a response to his comments so far
16:42:30 [mphillip]
Eric: (e.g. comment on the suggestion for a registry of JMS variants)
16:45:55 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
16:46:28 [mphillip]
None
16:46:33 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:46:34 [Zakim]
-padams
16:46:34 [Zakim]
-eric
16:46:35 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:46:37 [Zakim]
- +1.617.519.aaff
16:46:37 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:46:38 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:46:40 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.708.246.aabb, +1.650.846.aacc, eric, Derek, +1.512.286.aadd, padams, +44.196.287.aaee, mphillip, +1.617.519.aaff
16:47:00 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:47:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/05-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:47:02 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:47:06 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
16:47:45 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
17:48:06 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms
18:36:06 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
18:40:21 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms