IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-09-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:56:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:56:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/21-soap-jms-irc
15:56:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:56:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:56:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:56:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
15:56:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:56:06 [trackbot]
Date: 21 September 2010
15:56:31 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:56:38 [Zakim]
+alewis
15:59:25 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
16:00:07 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:00:33 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.286.aaaa
16:00:40 [padams]
Zakim aaaa is padams
16:00:52 [padams]
Zakim, aaaa is padams
16:00:56 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0014.html
16:01:07 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:01:25 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:01:30 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aabb
16:02:07 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:02:46 [Zakim]
+Yves
16:02:50 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:03:06 [Zakim]
+mphillip
16:03:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.280.aacc
16:05:48 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
16:05:53 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:06:03 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:06:18 [mphillip]
No objections to approving minutes
16:06:27 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
16:07:41 [mphillip]
No amendments to agenda
16:08:10 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Administrative items
16:08:11 [mphillip]
None
16:08:21 [mphillip]
TOPIC:: Review action items
16:08:29 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0015.html
16:08:32 [mphillip]
Phil: Action 203 is finished
16:10:44 [mphillip]
Phil: SOAP messages are OK, but changes made to documents so that they can be seen in browser
16:10:48 [mphillip]
close action-203
16:10:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-203 Check the SOAP encoding in the test cases once the issues are resolved closed
16:11:16 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 210 is doene
16:11:33 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 211 is done
16:11:36 [mphillip]
close action-210
16:11:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-210 Check to XOP examples to validate this closed
16:11:38 [mphillip]
close action-211
16:11:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-211 Apply the proposals for Issues 62 and 63 closed
16:11:57 [mphillip]
Eric: Progress on actions to be discussed later
16:12:12 [mphillip]
Topic: Raised spec issues:
16:12:13 [mphillip]
None
16:12:23 [mphillip]
Topic: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:12:25 [mphillip]
None
16:12:35 [mphillip]
Topic: Accepting applied resolutions
16:12:40 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0012.html
16:14:05 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.102&content-type=text/html
16:16:02 [mphillip]
Mark: Describes application of resolution for ISSUE-62 and ISSUE-63
16:16:18 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The application of the resolutions have been accepted
16:16:33 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR)
16:17:14 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress editing the document (ACTION-212) because pub rules tool was not working
16:17:50 [mphillip]
Eric: xmlspec.dtd has been modified from the W3C standard, so we need to check that it still conforms to expected format
16:18:05 [mphillip]
Eric: ditto for stylesheet
16:18:36 [mphillip]
Yves: Because the namespace has changed we may have to do another Last Call working draft
16:20:09 [mphillip]
Yves: This can be done and the second CR can be skipped, so we will be ableto move to PR once we have test reports from implementations
16:21:17 [mphillip]
Yves: Minimum Last Call would take 3 weeks
16:22:14 [mphillip]
Eric: We have a document in CVS which is in "Working Draft" status - do we copy that and then update to final status?
16:22:17 [mphillip]
Yves: Yes
16:24:00 [mphillip]
Yves: Need text explaining why we are issuing a Last Call
16:25:08 [mphillip]
Yves: Need text explaining disposition of the comments
16:25:44 [mphillip]
Eric: Should not be too hard because our issues have not been contentious
16:26:32 [mphillip]
Eric: Then we need to modify the binding spec. introduction to explain current status
16:27:44 [mphillip]
Eric: Preparing the document involves copying it to a new place, modifying introduction to reflect new status, then running pubrules and fixing any issues
16:28:27 [mphillip]
Eric: Happy to prepare disposition of comments document
16:28:51 [mphillip]
Action: Eric to prepare disposition of comments document
16:28:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-213 - Prepare disposition of comments document [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-09-28].
16:29:22 [mphillip]
Need a volunteer to do updates to the spec.
16:30:36 [mphillip]
Eric: Once we have the updated document we should approach CXF to see if they can update their implementation
16:31:43 [mphillip]
Peter: Have raised JIRAs for most new issues e.g. namespace ( and will raise JIRAs for the latest faultcodes )
16:32:00 [mphillip]
action: Peter to raise JIRA on CXF for latest fault code spec. changes
16:32:00 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-214 - Raise JIRA on CXF for latest fault code spec. changes [on Peter Easton - due 2010-09-28].
16:32:19 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI scheme
16:32:52 [mphillip]
Eric: Have posted URI scheme for review at IETF.org - no negative feedback received so far
16:34:19 [mphillip]
Eric: Need to do one moe copy for very minor typo....
16:34:56 [mphillip]
Eric: We have had a suggestion that we call attention to the encoding of spaces in the URI
16:35:32 [mphillip]
Mark: Wonders if the encoding sections in the URI document are sufficient
16:36:15 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0013.html
16:36:52 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:39:18 [eric]
Lots of static on the phone....
16:40:27 [eric]
Peter, you've been muted.
16:40:28 [peaston]
Yikes
16:40:49 [eric]
If you've got a smart phone anywhere near a regular phone, it can cause interference like that.
16:41:35 [peaston]
unmute aacc
16:43:08 [mphillip]
action: Eric to respond to question about encoding of white space in parameters
16:43:08 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-215 - Respond to question about encoding of white space in parameters [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-09-28].
16:43:43 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB?
16:44:01 [mphillip]
None
16:44:15 [Zakim]
-padams
16:44:16 [Zakim]
- +1.781.280.aacc
16:44:17 [Zakim]
-eric?
16:44:19 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:44:19 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:44:20 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:44:20 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:44:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, +1.512.286.aaaa, padams, +1.209.474.aabb, Yves, eric?, mphillip, +1.781.280.aacc
16:44:25 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:45:01 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:45:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/21-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:46:14 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:58:16 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:27:47 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms
19:00:24 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
20:35:43 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
20:45:19 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
21:08:06 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms
21:08:09 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has left #soap-jms