IRC log of ua on 2010-09-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:45:35 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
16:45:35 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/16-ua-irc
16:45:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:45:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
16:45:39 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
16:45:39 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
16:45:40 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
16:45:40 [trackbot]
Date: 16 September 2010
16:52:15 [kford]
Agenda+ Writers Meeting Survey#4 - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100802-4/
16:52:16 [kford]
Agenda+ Browser Implementations
16:52:18 [kford]
Agenda+ Hyphenation in the User Agent
17:00:19 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
17:00:41 [sharper]
sharper has joined #ua
17:00:43 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
17:00:50 [Zakim]
+Gregory_Rosmaita
17:01:27 [Zakim]
+Greg.a
17:01:36 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
17:01:44 [sharper]
Zakim, code?
17:01:44 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), sharper
17:01:45 [kford]
zakim, microsoft is kford
17:01:46 [Zakim]
+kford; got it
17:02:50 [Zakim]
+??P6
17:02:53 [sharper]
zakim, ??P6 is sharper
17:02:53 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
17:03:35 [kford]
Regrets: Jim, Jan, Jeanne
17:03:55 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:03:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/16-ua-minutes.html kford
17:05:40 [oedipus]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/
17:06:58 [oedipus]
previous link is to the WAI-XTECH list, where cross-WAI issues can be discussed without having to cross-post to lists to which one is not subscribed
17:07:58 [oedipus]
to request subscription to wai-xtech@w3.org email wai-pf-call@w3.org with subjec line "equest to join wai-xtech"
17:09:20 [oedipus]
s/"equest/"request/
17:09:28 [oedipus]
regrets: Jan_Richards
17:10:34 [oedipus]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010JulSep/0079.html
17:10:51 [oedipus]
make @title required attribute for FRAME and IFRAME [ACTION-447]
17:11:17 [Zakim]
+??P13
17:12:09 [oedipus]
GJR's action item regarding accesskey in HTML WG tracker: make @title required attribute for FRAME and IFRAME [ACTION-447]
17:12:43 [oedipus]
KF: not enough people here to discuss agenda -- some at AU f2f -- let's adjourn for today and resume next week
17:13:42 [oedipus]
Greg: please email xtech info to ua list
17:13:44 [oedipus]
GJR: will do
17:13:49 [oedipus]
[adjourn]
17:13:50 [Zakim]
-??P13
17:13:55 [Zakim]
-kford
17:13:56 [Zakim]
-sharper
17:13:58 [Zakim]
-Greg.a
17:14:02 [Zakim]
-Gregory_Rosmaita
17:14:03 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
17:14:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were Gregory_Rosmaita, Greg, kford, sharper
17:15:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/16-ua-minutes.html oedipus
17:21:11 [oedipus]
regrets+ Jeanne,Jim
17:21:15 [oedipus]
chair: Kelly_Ford
17:21:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/16-ua-minutes.html oedipus
17:22:36 [oedipus]
i/KF: not enough/TOPIC: To Meet or Not to Meet/
17:22:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/16-ua-minutes.html oedipus
17:23:27 [oedipus]
i/Date: 16 September 2010/TOPIC: WAI XTECH
17:23:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/16-ua-minutes.html oedipus
17:24:05 [oedipus]
rrsagent, please part
17:24:05 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items