IRC log of mediafrag on 2010-09-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:00:35 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:00:35 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-mediafrag-irc
09:00:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:00:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
09:00:39 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:00:39 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM scheduled to start now
09:00:40 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:00:40 [trackbot]
Date: 15 September 2010
09:02:43 [jackjansen]
jackjansen has joined #mediafrag
09:02:57 [jackjansen]
zakim, code?
09:02:57 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3724 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), jackjansen
09:03:33 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has now started
09:03:34 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:04:01 [Yves]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Sep/0041.html
09:04:08 [Zakim]
+??P4
09:04:12 [Yves]
Regrets: Erik, Raphael, Silvia
09:04:16 [jackjansen]
zakim, ??P4 is me
09:04:16 [Zakim]
+jackjansen; got it
09:05:07 [Zakim]
+ +329331aaaa
09:06:02 [Yves]
Regrets: Erik, Raphael, Silvia, Philip
09:06:36 [Yves]
Topic: Admin
09:06:56 [Yves]
approval of http://www.w3.org/2010/09/08-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:07:07 [davy]
+1
09:07:08 [Yves]
RESOLUTION: minutes approved
09:07:29 [Yves]
ACTION-183: Raphael to send review reminders to all relevant groups
09:07:29 [Yves]
(until end of Sept)
09:07:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-183 Send reminders to all relevant groups notes added
09:07:35 [Yves]
still pending
09:07:55 [Yves]
Topic: Media Fragment extension
09:08:35 [Yves]
Jack to investigate what happenned to issue 181
09:09:45 [Yves]
Topic: public comment
09:09:46 [Yves]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0099.html
09:11:27 [Yves]
Yves: ignoring what you don't understand (like unknown range units) is not an implementation default, it is how it works in HTTP
09:11:52 [Yves]
Topic: Addressing
09:12:05 [Yves]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0061.html
09:13:33 [Yves]
no thread on the ML on that topic :/
09:13:51 [Yves]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jul/0010.html
09:14:20 [Yves]
Jack: all my input in the ML thread on that
09:16:12 [Yves]
Jack: we should make sure that europeana people can extend our spec, and let them experiment
09:17:07 [Yves]
Yves: in their current proposal, there might be security implication, and it is also more fragile that it should be (because of the URI put in the fragment
09:17:37 [Yves]
Topic: RTSP
09:18:09 [Yves]
Davy: Silvia made good improvements, need to discuss some issues especially redirects
09:18:40 [Yves]
Topic: test cases
09:18:51 [Yves]
=> no progress
09:19:08 [Yves]
Scribe: Yves
09:19:10 [Yves]
Chair: Yves
09:19:43 [Yves]
Topic: AOB
09:20:12 [Yves]
possible regrets for Jack & Davy
09:20:27 [Zakim]
-jackjansen
09:20:29 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:20:31 [Yves]
ADJOURNED
09:20:31 [Zakim]
-Davy
09:20:33 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:20:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were Yves, jackjansen, +329331aaaa, Davy
09:20:39 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/15-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:23:09 [davy]
davy has left #mediafrag