IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-09-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:34:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:34:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/14-soap-jms-irc
15:34:32 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:34:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:34:34 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:34:34 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 26 minutes
15:34:35 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:34:35 [trackbot]
Date: 14 September 2010
15:45:58 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
15:59:37 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:00:23 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:00:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
16:00:55 [Derek]
Zakim, aaaa is Derek
16:00:55 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:01:09 [mphillip]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/0005.html
16:01:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aabb
16:01:30 [mphillip]
chair: Eric
16:01:32 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:01:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aacc
16:02:27 [Zakim]
+ +44.196.287.aadd
16:02:39 [eric]
Zakim, aadd is mphillip
16:02:39 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
16:02:41 [mphillip]
Zakim, aadd is mark
16:02:41 [Zakim]
sorry, mphillip, I do not recognize a party named 'aadd'
16:03:45 [mphillip]
Regrets: Phil
16:03:56 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Appointment of the scribe
16:04:02 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:04:11 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:04:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.280.aaee
16:05:16 [Zakim]
- +1.781.280.aaee
16:05:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.280.aaff
16:07:03 [mphillip]
Minutes approved without comment
16:07:04 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
16:08:09 [mphillip]
Agenda reviewed - no modifications suggested
16:08:20 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
16:08:29 [mphillip]
Eic: No progress on actions
16:08:41 [mphillip]
s/Eic/Eric/
16:08:54 [mphillip]
Derek: Issues raised for action 208
16:09:01 [mphillip]
close action-208
16:09:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-208 Raise two formal issues for the soapAction and targetService faults closed
16:09:25 [mphillip]
Mark: Action 209 finished
16:09:28 [mphillip]
close action-209
16:09:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-209 Apply the proposal for issue 61 closed
16:09:39 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised spec issues:
16:09:53 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/62
16:09:54 [mphillip]
Eric: 2 new issues raised
16:11:52 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:12:25 [mphillip]
Derek: Outlines the proposal for a new fault if target service not specified
16:12:42 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: All agree to open the new issue
16:13:49 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The proposed resolution is accepted
16:14:08 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/63
16:14:40 [mphillip]
Derek: Outlines the proposal for a new fault if soapAction is not specified
16:17:06 [mphillip]
Mark: Prefer option 2 - but needs capitalised RFC2119 'MAY' keyword
16:17:14 [mphillip]
Peter: +1 for option 2
16:18:48 [mphillip]
Eric: First half of spec. is designed so that it does not have dependencies on WSDL so the mention of the WSDL feels too narrow
16:19:19 [mphillip]
Eric: May be better just to say that fault May be thrown if the Provider requires it
16:20:23 [mphillip]
e.g. "Fault subcode missingSoapAction may be used if SOAPJMS_soapAction does not appear and the provider requires it"
16:20:40 [mphillip]
s/may/MAY/
16:21:50 [mphillip]
Derek: Ok with this
16:21:57 [mphillip]
Mark: Me too !
16:28:11 [mphillip]
Derek: Suggest being more generic: "Fault subcode missingSoapAction can be used if SOAPJMS_soapAction does not appear"
16:30:17 [mphillip]
Eric: ""Fault subcode missingSoapAction MAY be used if SOAPJMS_soapAction does not appear"
16:31:06 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: All agree to open issue 63
16:32:01 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The resolution is accepted with the proposal updated wth the latest text from Eric as above
16:32:39 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:33:01 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/61
16:33:13 [mphillip]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml.diff?r1=1.101&r2=1.102&f=h
16:33:28 [mphillip]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html
16:38:48 [mphillip]
Mark: Samples now made consistent with WSDL
16:41:07 [mphillip]
Eric: Content-Type: "application/xop+xml"; charset=utf-8; type="text/xml"
16:41:27 [mphillip]
Eric: Should the Content-Type by text/xml
16:41:37 [eric]
s/by/be/
16:41:49 [mphillip]
action: Mark to check to XOP examples to validate this
16:41:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-210 - Check to XOP examples to validate this [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-09-21].
16:43:17 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The proposal for ISSUE-61 is accepted
16:44:25 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: The application of the proposal for ISSUE-61 is accepted as written
16:45:04 [mphillip]
action Mark to apply the proposals for Issues 62 and 63
16:45:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-211 - Apply the proposals for Issues 62 and 63 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-09-21].
16:45:29 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR)
16:46:01 [mphillip]
Eric: Primary tasks are to document the issues we closed and verify that raisers are happy with the resolutions
16:46:11 [mphillip]
Eric: and to list the differences
16:47:17 [mphillip]
Eric: We should be ready to move to CR once Issues 63 & 63 are applied
16:49:43 [mphillip]
Eric: Tool called pubrules can be used to check document
16:49:48 [mphillip]
Action: Eric to begin the CR process by modifying the spec. to reflect the candidate status etc.
16:49:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-212 - Begin the CR process by modifying the spec. to reflect the candidate status etc. [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-09-21].
16:50:26 [mphillip]
TOPIC: URI scheme
16:52:00 [mphillip]
Mark: Should 'Uses' in this sentence "Uses of this scheme need to establish the necessary shared context parts as just enumerated" be Users?
16:52:12 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Sep/att-0003/draft-merrick-jms-uri.html#intro
16:53:27 [mphillip]
Mark: Section 4 on case-sensitivity looks good
16:57:37 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Group agree that URI spec is ready to be resubmitted
16:57:42 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
16:58:02 [mphillip]
None
16:58:02 [Zakim]
- +1.650.846.aabb
16:58:03 [Zakim]
- +1.781.280.aaff
16:58:03 [Zakim]
-mphillip
16:58:03 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:58:04 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:58:04 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:58:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.708.246.aaaa, Derek, +1.650.846.aabb, +1.919.663.aacc, alewis, +44.196.287.aadd, mphillip, +1.781.280.aaee, +1.781.280.aaff
16:58:18 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:58:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/14-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:52:57 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:28:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
18:57:32 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
18:57:43 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
19:23:18 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
19:25:41 [mphillip1]
mphillip1 has joined #soap-jms