IRC log of egov on 2010-09-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

11:57:43 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #egov
11:57:43 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/10-egov-irc
11:57:45 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
11:57:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #egov
11:57:47 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be EGOV
11:57:47 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see T&S_EGOV(LD Demo)8:00AM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
11:57:48 [trackbot]
Meeting: eGovernment Interest Group Teleconference
11:57:48 [trackbot]
Date: 10 September 2010
11:57:51 [mhausenblas]
Chair: Michael
11:57:56 [mhausenblas]
scribenick: mhausenblas
11:58:05 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2010Sep/0024.html
11:58:16 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ sandro
11:58:21 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
11:58:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/10-egov-minutes.html mhausenblas
11:58:27 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
11:58:52 [josema]
josema has left #egov
11:59:01 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV(LD Demo)8:00AM has now started
11:59:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.268.aaaa
12:00:53 [Zakim]
+ +3539149aabb
12:00:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.508.333.aacc
12:00:59 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aabb is me
12:00:59 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas; got it
12:01:13 [mhausenblas]
aacc is gdick
12:01:17 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
12:01:17 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.703.268.aaaa, mhausenblas, +1.508.333.aacc
12:01:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, gdick, cygri, mhausenblas, edsu, sandro, trackbot
12:01:49 [mhausenblas]
edsu, gonna join in?
12:02:19 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aacc is gdick
12:02:19 [Zakim]
+gdick; got it
12:04:02 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaaa is Brand
12:04:02 [Zakim]
+Brand; got it
12:04:25 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Admin
12:04:35 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSAL: Accept the minutes of last meeting, see http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/meeting/Project_3/2010-09-03
12:04:39 [MacTed]
MacTed has joined #egov
12:04:56 [mhausenblas]
MacTed, will you dial in?
12:09:35 [brand]
brand has joined #egov
12:09:59 [brand]
+1
12:10:00 [gdick]
+1
12:10:02 [mhausenblas]
RESOLVED: group accepted minutes of last meeting, see http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/meeting/Project_3/2010-09-03
12:10:27 [mhausenblas]
Michael: action review http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/track/products/20
12:10:42 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-111?
12:10:42 [trackbot]
ACTION-111 -- Michael Hausenblas to draft a strawman call incl. rules, goals, etc -- due 2010-09-10 -- OPEN
12:10:42 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/track/actions/111
12:11:04 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-111
12:11:04 [trackbot]
ACTION-111 Draft a strawman call incl. rules, goals, etc closed
12:11:09 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-112?
12:11:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-112 -- Ted Thibodeau to gather info re SpotFire (Kingsley) -- due 2010-09-10 -- OPEN
12:11:09 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/track/actions/112
12:11:16 [mhausenblas]
MacTed any input?
12:11:23 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
12:11:23 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Brand, mhausenblas, gdick
12:11:24 [Zakim]
On IRC I see brand, MacTed, Zakim, RRSAgent, gdick, mhausenblas, edsu, sandro, trackbot
12:11:38 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Linked Open Government Application Challenge straw man call
12:11:46 [mhausenblas]
http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Projects/GLD_Demo/ChallengeDraft
12:12:41 [mhausenblas]
Michael: any comments?
12:12:48 [MacTed]
mhausenblas - continue action, please. should have response for next week.
12:12:58 [mhausenblas]
thanks MacTed!
12:15:09 [mhausenblas]
Michael: encourage people to go to the Wiki page
12:15:14 [brand]
http://tw.rpi.edu/portal/Mashathon_in_Washington_DC_on_August_24-25,_2010
12:16:24 [brand]
My current mashup project example: http://gaininitiative.wik.is/
12:19:18 [mhausenblas]
(discussion about Spotfire etc)
12:22:25 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
12:22:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/10-egov-minutes.html mhausenblas
12:23:15 [gdick]
http://www.unece.org/cefact/locode/
12:23:43 [mhausenblas]
gdick: working with United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations now
12:24:55 [mhausenblas]
gdick: wondering if we can make this a base/framework
12:25:55 [mhausenblas]
Michael: sounds interesting, thanks!
12:26:18 [mhausenblas]
MacTed, any comments?
12:27:27 [mhausenblas]
Topic: AOB
12:28:25 [mhausenblas]
[adjourned]
12:28:28 [Zakim]
-Brand
12:28:30 [Zakim]
-gdick
12:28:30 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
12:28:30 [Zakim]
T&S_EGOV(LD Demo)8:00AM has ended
12:28:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.703.268.aaaa, +3539149aabb, +1.508.333.aacc, mhausenblas, gdick, Brand
12:28:37 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
12:28:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/10-egov-minutes.html mhausenblas
12:28:57 [gdick]
gdick has left #egov
12:29:05 [mhausenblas]
ScribeOptions: -final -noEmbedDiagnostics
12:29:08 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
12:29:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/10-egov-minutes.html mhausenblas
12:29:34 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, bye
12:29:34 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items