IRC log of lld on 2010-09-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:50:06 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:50:06 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc
13:50:18 [emma]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:50:18 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T13-50-18
13:50:53 [emma]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:50:53 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
13:51:14 [emma]
Meeting : LLDXG
13:51:26 [emma]
Chair : Emmanuelle
13:51:37 [emma]
Agenda : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Sep/0007.html
13:51:49 [emma]
Previous minutes : http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html
13:52:06 [emma]
Regrets : Ray, Monica, Lars, Nicolas, Oreste
13:52:20 [emma]
rrsagent, make record public
13:52:34 [bernard]
bernard has joined #lld
13:53:08 [bernard]
ready!
13:53:16 [bernard]
même ps peur :)
13:53:27 [emma]
Scribe : Bernard
13:53:38 [emma]
scribenick: bernard
13:54:10 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:54:31 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:54:37 [Zakim]
+emma
13:55:47 [aseiler]
aseiler has joined #lld
13:56:43 [Zakim]
+aseiler
13:56:59 [Zakim]
+michaelp
13:57:15 [aseiler]
zakim, mute aseiler
13:57:15 [Zakim]
aseiler should now be muted
13:58:04 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.609.aaaa
13:58:37 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
13:58:39 [Zakim]
+??P12
13:58:51 [antoine]
zakim, ??P12 is me
13:58:51 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:58:58 [marcia]
marcia has joined #LLD
13:59:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html antoine
13:59:32 [Zakim]
+ +44.468.463.aabb
13:59:33 [bernard]
Nice number seems unavaible
13:59:46 [antoine]
zakim, aabb is marma
13:59:47 [Zakim]
+marma; got it
13:59:59 [aseiler]
i logged in over nice
14:00:05 [bernard]
is +33.4.26.46.79.03 working?
14:00:06 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:00:12 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
14:00:17 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
14:00:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.655.aacc
14:00:23 [aseiler]
@bernard: nice is working for me
14:00:31 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
14:00:34 [ww]
ww has joined #lld
14:00:34 [digikim]
digikim has joined #lld
14:00:38 [antoine]
zakim, aacc is marcia
14:00:38 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
14:01:04 [matolat]
matolat has joined #lld
14:01:19 [Zakim]
+??P21
14:01:23 [Zakim]
+??P19
14:01:35 [ww]
j'y serais dans qq minutes
14:01:38 [digikim]
digikim
14:01:44 [marma]
zakim, mute me
14:01:44 [Zakim]
marma should now be muted
14:01:44 [digikim]
either P21 or P19
14:01:48 [antoine]
zakim, ??P21 is kcoyle
14:01:48 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
14:01:59 [Zakim]
+??P22
14:02:10 [antoine]
zakim, ??P22 is TomB
14:02:10 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
14:02:10 [TomB]
zakim, ??P22 is TomB
14:02:11 [Zakim]
I already had ??P22 as TomB, TomB
14:02:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html TomB
14:02:27 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:02:28 [edsu]
Zakim, LC is edsu
14:02:28 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:02:39 [GordonD]
I'm getting an all-circuits-busy signal on the bristol number - will try again
14:02:41 [Zakim]
+jeff.a
14:02:47 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:02:52 [AlexanderH]
AlexanderH has joined #lld
14:03:08 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:03:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.856.528.aadd
14:03:14 [antoine]
zakim, jeff.a is matolat
14:03:14 [Zakim]
+matolat; got it
14:03:18 [digikim]
what is the URL of the agenda? (couldn't find it in my email or in wiki...)
14:03:30 [bernard]
can onyone else scribe I can't get the phone line :(
14:03:31 [antoine]
zakim, LC is is kevin
14:03:31 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'LC is is kevin', antoine
14:03:42 [jodi]
zakim, aadd is jodi
14:03:42 [Zakim]
+jodi; got it
14:03:46 [kevinf]
kevinf has joined #lld
14:03:47 [antoine]
zakim, LC is kevin
14:03:47 [Zakim]
+kevin; got it
14:04:07 [Zakim]
+??P5
14:04:11 [edsu]
kevinf++ # glad to have you here :-)
14:04:23 [antoine]
zakim, ??P5 is AlexanderH
14:04:25 [Zakim]
+AlexanderH; got it
14:04:41 [antoine]
zakim, kevin is kevinf
14:04:41 [Zakim]
+kevinf; got it
14:05:12 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose kcoyle
14:05:42 [bernard]
Nice number is down and Bristol is busy
14:05:53 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #lld
14:05:58 [emma]
Scribe: Karen
14:06:08 [emma]
scribenick: kcoyle
14:06:21 [antoine]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Sep/0007.html
14:06:21 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:06:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html emma
14:06:33 [Zakim]
+rsinger
14:07:01 [rsinger]
zakim, mute me
14:07:01 [Zakim]
rsinger should now be muted
14:07:13 [Zakim]
+jon
14:07:29 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
14:07:29 [Zakim]
sorry, jeff_, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:07:31 [bernard]
thanks Karen, sorry about that
14:07:52 [antoine]
Topic: Admin
14:07:53 [Zakim]
+??P38
14:08:00 [Zakim]
-??P38
14:08:49 [kcoyle]
RESOLUTION: accept previous teleconn minutes
14:09:19 [TomB]
q+ to say I have created a draft agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
14:09:35 [emma]
ack TomB
14:09:35 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to say I have created a draft agenda at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
14:09:40 [kcoyle]
f2f meeting: Tom - has posted draft agenda
14:10:03 [kcoyle]
page is on wiki
14:11:00 [kcoyle]
signups on wiki page for attendence at f2f: all sign up on page
14:11:50 [kcoyle]
ACTION: Potential attendees in Pittsburge to use wiki page to indicate whether they are attending or not
14:11:54 [kcoyle]
--- continue
14:12:13 [TomB]
-- continues
14:12:22 [antoine]
ACTION: Potential attendees in Pittsburgh to use wiki page to indicate whether they are attending or not at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:12:25 [kcoyle]
Cologne possible informal meeting, Dec. 1, morning
14:12:26 [antoine]
--CONTINUTES
14:12:40 [jneubert]
Full SWIB10 programme now online at http://swib.org/swib10/
14:12:46 [antoine]
s/CONTINUTES/CONTINUES
14:13:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html TomB
14:13:33 [ww]
+44-117-370-6152 is giving me "number not in service..."
14:13:34 [kcoyle]
Use cases next
14:13:53 [TomB]
ACTION: Potential attendees in Pittsburgh to use wiki page to indicate whether they are attending or not at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:14:07 [TomB]
-- continues
14:14:24 [antoine]
s/Use cases next/Topic: Use cases
14:14:30 [Zakim]
+??P41
14:14:33 [jneubert]
Doodle poll still open, please add your name if you want to join later on: http://www.doodle.com/tdxwapytnxrsm4tm
14:14:46 [antoine]
zakim, ??P41 is bernard
14:14:46 [Zakim]
+bernard; got it
14:15:16 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Talk:Use_Case_Template
14:15:29 [bernard]
zakim please mute me
14:15:33 [kcoyle]
Discussion on list has been added to Talk page of template
14:15:39 [AlexanderH]
AlexanderH has joined #lld
14:16:00 [edsu]
+1
14:16:06 [bernard]
zakim, mute me
14:16:06 [Zakim]
bernard should now be muted
14:16:21 [kcoyle]
Antoine: use same template for use cases and for case studies?
14:16:31 [antoine]
s/Antoine/AlexanderH
14:17:36 [kcoyle]
Alexander: template designed for use cases; can same template be used also for case studies?
14:18:30 [kcoyle]
Antoine: dual use could mean some difference in how sections are used, but should be ok
14:20:33 [bernard]
no objection
14:20:38 [AlexanderH]
AlexanderH has joined #lld
14:21:09 [kcoyle]
ACTION: use same template for use cases and case studies
14:21:59 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: use same template for use cases and case studies
14:22:05 [TomB]
s/ACTION/RESOLVED/
14:22:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html TomB
14:22:56 [jodi]
q+ to suggest that we can get responses by email or in the public wiki
14:23:20 [emma]
ack jodi
14:23:20 [Zakim]
jodi, you wanted to suggest that we can get responses by email or in the public wiki
14:23:56 [kcoyle]
Topic: name ok
14:24:05 [kcoyle]
Topic: owner ok
14:24:15 [jneubert]
q+ to suggest to make the other sections not subchapters of Name
14:24:27 [emma]
ack jneubert
14:24:27 [Zakim]
jneubert, you wanted to suggest to make the other sections not subchapters of Name
14:25:04 [antoine]
Just chnaged it!
14:25:42 [kcoyle]
topic: goal - there have been problems with this one. needs to be clear that it is goal of user, not of use case
14:25:50 [kcoyle]
"user goal"?
14:26:20 [kcoyle]
Antoine: leave as is
14:26:23 [Zakim]
-aseiler
14:26:39 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: do not change today
14:27:35 [Zakim]
-jneubert
14:27:37 [Zakim]
+aseiler
14:27:58 [aseiler]
zakim, mute me
14:27:58 [Zakim]
aseiler should now be muted
14:28:14 [kcoyle]
topic: use case scenario section -
14:28:25 [kcoyle]
... may not be applicable to case studies
14:28:26 [Zakim]
+jneubert
14:28:58 [kcoyle]
i thought this was one of the easier sections
14:29:02 [jeff_]
q+
14:29:14 [emma]
ack jeff
14:29:39 [kcoyle]
Jeff: sees no problem using for both types
14:29:44 [TomB]
+1 - do not see a problem using use case scenario for case studies
14:29:46 [antoine]
q+
14:29:57 [emma]
ack antoine
14:30:13 [kcoyle]
Antoine: also in favor of keeping it
14:30:23 [edsu]
q+ to ask about actors
14:30:35 [emma]
ack ed
14:30:35 [Zakim]
edsu, you wanted to ask about actors
14:31:01 [antoine]
actors is given maybe by the next section "target audience" :-)
14:31:01 [jeff_]
q+
14:31:19 [kcoyle]
edsu: had some trouble with who the actor is; actor as person rather than software
14:31:37 [antoine]
q+
14:31:45 [emma]
ack jeff
14:32:36 [jodi]
q+ to ask about the use case template and how to solicit the info we need
14:32:38 [ww]
can't hear the discussion, but just to make a point that came up on the openbiblio list, w.r.t. owl:sameAs - representations of information are tied closely to the intent of the users of the information - their goals, the context. "relevance" of properties, attributes, rules, etc. always as to do with this, it is really, "relevant given the intent and context of the user"
14:32:40 [kcoyle]
Jeff: tried to get human purpose into case, included both human and machine
14:32:44 [emma]
ack antoin
14:32:47 [edsu]
thanks jeff
14:33:12 [TomB]
q?
14:33:49 [kcoyle]
antoine: target audience would be place for person
14:34:32 [emma]
ack jodi
14:34:32 [Zakim]
jodi, you wanted to ask about the use case template and how to solicit the info we need
14:34:39 [edsu]
antoine: i like that idea of having the target audience guide who the actors are
14:34:49 [jeff_]
+1
14:35:15 [kcoyle]
Jodi: might be easier to have more interactive way to get information
14:35:28 [antoine]
q+
14:35:37 [kcoyle]
... with a curator who receives the case
14:35:38 [emma]
ack antoin
14:36:36 [kcoyle]
antoine: need template, but for skos use cases asked for use cases by mail and could go back and ask questions if needed. Is that what jodi intends?
14:37:04 [kcoyle]
jodi: more about preface
14:38:53 [kcoyle]
should target audience be before scenario in template?
14:39:07 [kcoyle]
edsu: good to think about who you are writing it for earlier in template
14:39:11 [jeff_]
+1
14:39:13 [bernard]
I don't see "target audience" at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Template
14:39:19 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: move target audience before scenario
14:39:35 [antoine]
q+ to ask whether my small explanation text is ok...
14:39:41 [kcoyle]
ACTION: add target audience to template
14:39:57 [emma]
ack ant
14:39:57 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to ask whether my small explanation text is ok...
14:39:58 [jeff_]
q+
14:40:46 [emma]
ack jeff
14:40:53 [kcoyle]
audience = main audience for case; should we add computer as possible audience?
14:41:01 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: Add computer as possible audience
14:41:33 [kcoyle]
topic: application of linked data section
14:41:40 [ww]
PHILOSOPHICAL DIVERSION: can a computer have intent?
14:41:52 [AlexanderH]
q+
14:42:14 [kcoyle]
jeff: use of URI patterns tends to distract from case; hard to come up with realistic examples that look like good URIs
14:42:15 [emma]
ack alex
14:43:08 [kcoyle]
Alex: could talk about use of patterns in scenario, to explain examples in linked data
14:43:19 [kcoyle]
jeff: perhaps uri patterns deserve their own use case
14:43:29 [marcia]
I like to see it
14:43:30 [TomB]
q+ to ask how "patterns" are coming into discussion and whether this notion should be captured in the template - note: relates to application profiles
14:43:35 [jneubert]
+1 for using uri patterns in describing use cases
14:43:36 [emma]
ack Tom
14:43:38 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to ask how "patterns" are coming into discussion and whether this notion should be captured in the template - note: relates to application profiles
14:43:42 [Zakim]
+matolat.a
14:44:04 [jodi]
to me, URI patterns seem like something separate (standards of practice, best practices) -- not a 'use case'
14:44:35 [antoine]
q+
14:44:40 [marcia]
maybe URI patterns to be a wiki page
14:44:53 [emma]
ack ant
14:44:55 [kcoyle]
TomB: re: patterns; not directly related to templates, but more related to application profiles
14:45:45 [kcoyle]
Antoine: patterns is an important issue, but not the only one. better not to try to fit them all into use cases
14:46:21 [TomB]
+1 okay, not trying to fit them into all use cases
14:46:27 [jeff_]
+1
14:46:39 [kcoyle]
topic: Existing work section
14:47:05 [kcoyle]
discussion page has new wording
14:47:08 [emma]
q?
14:47:24 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: accept wording on discussion page
14:47:41 [kcoyle]
topic: vocabularies -- no discussion
14:47:58 [antoine]
q+ to make it optional?
14:48:06 [emma]
ack ant
14:48:06 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to make it optional?
14:48:06 [kcoyle]
topic: problems and limitations section --
14:48:19 [jeff_]
q+
14:48:21 [kcoyle]
Antoine: this should be optional
14:48:40 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: make problems and limitations optional section
14:48:46 [emma]
ack jeff
14:49:18 [kcoyle]
topic: related use cases section
14:49:23 [kcoyle]
no comments
14:49:38 [edsu]
+1
14:49:41 [jneubert]
+1
14:49:42 [jeff_]
+1
14:49:42 [antoine]
antoine: let's keep that beast just for us :-)
14:49:45 [kcoyle]
topic: lld data dimensions/topics -- propose drop it
14:49:49 [matolat]
+1
14:49:56 [kcoyle]
use only to curate use cases afterward
14:50:06 [edsu]
antoine: yes, i think they will be useful for analysis after we get them
14:50:20 [bernard]
+1
14:50:25 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: drop LLD Dimension/topics section for call for use cases; keep for curation
14:50:41 [kcoyle]
topic: references section --- no problems
14:51:13 [antoine]
I've made the chances we agreed on at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Template
14:51:19 [antoine]
s/chances/changes
14:51:31 [kcoyle]
topic: prototypes and applications -- put content under existing work instead
14:51:46 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Call_Mail
14:52:33 [kcoyle]
topic: call email text
14:53:50 [marcia]
I wonder if 'research' and 'experiments' are also welcome or not.
14:54:05 [marcia]
q+
14:54:12 [emma]
ack marci
14:54:46 [kcoyle]
marcia: do these have to be real uses, or can research activities be included?
14:55:03 [digikim]
does the answers know what linked data is?
14:55:11 [kcoyle]
answer: anything should be welcome
14:55:13 [digikim]
s/answerers/
14:55:20 [antoine]
the draft mail mentions "considering doing it in the near future" :-)
14:56:05 [kcoyle]
RESOLVED: group to comment on email text by Monday, Sept. 6
14:56:13 [marcia]
suggest to add a link to the Linked Data basic principles
14:57:14 [kcoyle]
antoine: need use case curation team; for interaction with use case senders
14:57:20 [matolat]
is Library Linked Data a well know definition? Will we get straight Linked Data case?
14:57:29 [jodi]
I would like to volunteer for curation. :)
14:57:40 [marcia]
Refer to tis page? http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html
14:58:03 [kcoyle]
emmanuelle volunteers
14:58:07 [jeff_]
here's the spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/
14:58:30 [kcoyle]
alex also "volunteers"
14:58:44 [digikim]
how do we select who to send the questionary?
14:59:06 [antoine]
yes that's the next point :-)
14:59:15 [kcoyle]
topic: what lists to send mail to?
14:59:45 [marcia]
we should have a page of the listservs, e.g., IFLA-L, ASIST... and decide who will send
14:59:56 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DisseminationLists.html
15:00:48 [Zakim]
-jon
15:00:58 [kcoyle]
ACTION: by Monday members should add to list of email lists;
15:01:26 [bernard]
proposal : push the announcement URL on our respective Twitter status
15:01:30 [TomB]
Action should include a link to the list
15:01:39 [kcoyle]
ACTION: group to comment on email text by Monday, Sept. 6
15:01:52 [antoine]
q+ on actions
15:02:09 [TomB]
q+ to suggest we add a link to the ACTION on adding to list of email lists
15:02:31 [emma]
q?
15:02:36 [emma]
ack antoine
15:02:36 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to comment on actions
15:02:42 [TomB]
ack TomB
15:02:42 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest we add a link to the ACTION on adding to list of email lists
15:03:02 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:03:13 [digikim]
thanks
15:03:16 [Zakim]
-jeff
15:03:22 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:03:24 [Zakim]
-bernard
15:03:26 [jneubert]
bye
15:03:27 [jodi]
bye
15:03:28 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:03:28 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:03:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:03:30 [kevinf]
-kevinf
15:03:32 [Zakim]
-marcia
15:03:35 [matolat]
bye
15:03:35 [aseiler]
bye
15:03:36 [Zakim]
-AlexanderH
15:03:38 [Zakim]
-digikim
15:03:39 [jeff_]
bye
15:03:40 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:03:40 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:03:44 [Zakim]
-jodi
15:03:46 [Zakim]
-marma
15:04:01 [TomB]
zakim, list attendees
15:04:01 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html
15:04:02 [Zakim]
-kevinf
15:04:10 [Zakim]
-matolat
15:04:14 [Zakim]
-aseiler
15:04:19 [emma]
[adjourned]
15:04:26 [kcoyle]
[adjourned]
15:04:28 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been emma, aseiler, jeff, +49.173.609.aaaa, jneubert, antoine, +44.468.463.aabb, marma, +1.330.655.aacc, marcia, digikim, kcoyle, TomB, edsu,
15:04:33 [Zakim]
... +1.856.528.aadd, matolat, jodi, AlexanderH, kevinf, rsinger, jon, bernard, michaelp
15:04:46 [TomB]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:04:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html TomB
15:06:10 [digikim]
bye
15:06:40 [emma]
ACTION: kai will try to update Karen's use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:06:44 [emma]
--DONE
15:07:02 [emma]
rrsagent please draft minutes
15:07:05 [antoine]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Aug/0100.html
15:07:23 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:07:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html emma
15:09:01 [emma]
email text : http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Call_Mail
15:09:18 [emma]
list of email lists : http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DisseminationLists.html
15:10:17 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:10:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html emma
15:10:51 [emma]
zakim, bye
15:10:51 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:10:53 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were emma, aseiler, jeff, +49.173.609.aaaa, jneubert, antoine, +44.468.463.aabb, marma, +1.330.655.aacc, marcia, digikim, kcoyle, TomB,
15:10:55 [Zakim]
... edsu, +1.856.528.aadd, matolat, jodi, AlexanderH, kevinf, rsinger, jon, bernard, michaelp
15:11:31 [emma]
rrsagent, bye
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-actions.rdf :
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Potential attendees in Pittsburge to use wiki page to indicate whether they are attending or not [1]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T14-11-50
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Potential attendees in Pittsburgh to use wiki page to indicate whether they are attending or not at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html#action01] [2]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T14-12-22
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Potential attendees in Pittsburgh to use wiki page to indicate whether they are attending or not at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html#action01] [3]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T14-13-53
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: use same template for use cases and case studies [4]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T14-21-09
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: add target audience to template [5]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T14-39-41
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: by Monday members should add to list of email lists; [6]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T15-00-58
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: group to comment on email text by Monday, Sept. 6 [7]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T15-01-39
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: kai will try to update Karen's use case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/08/26-lld-minutes.html#action03] [8]
15:11:31 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-lld-irc#T15-06-40