IRC log of dap on 2010-09-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:50:35 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
13:50:35 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/09/01-dap-irc
13:50:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:50:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
13:50:39 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
13:50:39 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
13:50:40 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs and Policy Working Group Teleconference
13:50:40 [trackbot]
Date: 01 September 2010
13:51:14 [fjh]
Regrets+ Suresh_Chitturi, Dong-Young_Lee, Marco_Marengo, Eric_Newland
13:51:26 [Dzung_Tran]
Dzung_Tran has joined #dap
13:51:28 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0111.html
13:51:32 [Dzung_Tran]
Present+ Dzung_Tran
13:51:40 [fjh]
Chair: Robin_Berjon, Frederick_Hirsch
13:53:32 [fjh_]
fjh_ has joined #dap
13:54:13 [fjh_clone]
Regrets+ Wojciech_Masłowski
13:54:48 [fjh_clone]
Regrets+ Laura _Arribas
13:56:59 [danielcoloma]
danielcoloma has joined #dap
13:57:12 [danielcoloma]
danielcoloma has left #dap
13:57:29 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
13:57:36 [Zakim]
+??P9
13:57:41 [fjh]
zakim, ??P9 is me
13:57:41 [Zakim]
+fjh; got it
13:58:02 [danielcoloma]
danielcoloma has joined #dap
13:58:06 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
13:59:01 [maoteo]
maoteo has joined #dap
13:59:11 [danielcoloma_]
danielcoloma_ has joined #dap
13:59:29 [maoteo]
Present+ Maria_Oteo
13:59:40 [danielcoloma_]
Present+ Daniel_Coloma
13:59:53 [nwidell]
nwidell has joined #dap
13:59:59 [Zakim]
+??P12
14:00:04 [dom]
Zakim, ??P12 is me
14:00:04 [Zakim]
+dom; got it
14:00:11 [dom]
Present+ Dominique_Hazael-Massieux
14:00:26 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #dap
14:00:31 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:00:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom
14:00:33 [Zakim]
On IRC I see wonsuk, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, arve, ilkka, ingmar, dom, trackbot
14:00:40 [Zakim]
+ilkka
14:00:41 [nwidell]
Present+ Niklas_Widell
14:00:54 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:00:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, ilkka
14:00:59 [wonsuk]
Present+ Wonsuk_Lee
14:01:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see wonsuk, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, arve, ilkka, ingmar, dom, trackbot
14:01:04 [ilkka]
Present+ Ilkka_Oksanen
14:01:18 [fjh]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:01:29 [Zakim]
fjh, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: dom (5%), ilkka (100%)
14:01:30 [dom]
zakim, mute illka
14:01:32 [Zakim]
sorry, dom, I do not know which phone connection belongs to illka
14:01:35 [dom]
zakim, mute ilkka
14:01:36 [Zakim]
ilkka should now be muted
14:01:38 [Claes]
Claes has joined #dap
14:01:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.335.aaaa
14:01:50 [Zakim]
+ +34.97.421.aabb
14:01:53 [Zakim]
+AnssiK
14:02:05 [maoteo]
Zakim, ??aabb is me
14:02:05 [Zakim]
sorry, maoteo, I do not recognize a party named '??aabb'
14:02:17 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:02:17 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, ilkka (muted), +1.650.335.aaaa, +34.97.421.aabb, AnssiK
14:02:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Claes, wonsuk, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, arve, ilkka, ingmar, dom, trackbot
14:02:20 [tlr]
zakim, call thomas-781
14:02:22 [Zakim]
ok, tlr; the call is being made
14:02:22 [dom]
Zakim, aabb is maoteo
14:02:24 [Zakim]
+Thomas
14:02:26 [Zakim]
+maoteo; got it
14:02:40 [Zakim]
+Claes
14:02:42 [tlr]
Present+ Thomas_Roessler
14:02:42 [Zakim]
-ilkka
14:02:49 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:02:49 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, +1.650.335.aaaa, maoteo, AnssiK, Thomas, Claes
14:02:54 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Claes, wonsuk, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, arve, ilkka, ingmar, dom, trackbot
14:03:00 [fjh]
Regrets+ Robin_Berjon
14:03:03 [Claes]
Present+ Claes
14:03:10 [Zakim]
+ilkka
14:03:23 [dom]
zakim, aaaa is probably james
14:03:23 [Zakim]
+james?; got it
14:03:27 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:03:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, james?, maoteo, AnssiK, Thomas, Claes, ilkka
14:03:29 [Claes]
s /Claes /Claes_Nilsson
14:03:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Claes, wonsuk, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, arve, ilkka, ingmar, dom, trackbot
14:03:32 [Zakim]
-ilkka
14:03:40 [richt]
richt has joined #dap
14:03:54 [Zakim]
+richt
14:03:56 [maoteo]
I can scribe
14:04:08 [maoteo]
I think nearly on top of the list
14:04:18 [richt]
Present+ Richard_Tibbett
14:04:36 [fjh]
ScribeNick: AnssiK
14:04:43 [fjh]
Topic: Administrative, Meetings
14:04:50 [Zakim]
+nwidell
14:05:07 [arve]
arve has left #dap
14:05:19 [Zakim]
+ilkka
14:05:31 [jsalsman]
jsalsman has joined #dap
14:06:14 [jmorris]
jmorris has joined #dap
14:06:28 [fjh]
next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information
14:06:28 [fjh]
WG questionnaire (for all), http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/
14:06:29 [fjh]
TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/
14:06:38 [fjh]
March F2F (Seoul, Korea)
14:06:38 [fjh]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/
14:06:40 [jmorris]
Present+ John_Morris
14:06:42 [dom]
-> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/results March Seoul F2F dates results
14:06:43 [jsalsman]
Present+ James_Salsman
14:06:51 [AnssiK]
fjh: 2nd week for March F2F seems to work the best
14:06:54 [fjh]
15—18 March 2011
14:07:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.202.637.aacc
14:07:21 [jmorris]
zakim, aacc is jmorris
14:07:21 [Zakim]
+jmorris; got it
14:07:59 [AnssiK]
... when people are ready for a decision on the date?
14:08:06 [dom]
zakim, mute Anssik
14:08:06 [Zakim]
AnssiK should now be muted
14:09:02 [AnssiK]
PROPOSED RESOLUTION: F2F will be 15-18 March 2011
14:09:48 [AnssiK]
RESOLUTION: DAP F2F will be on 15-18 March 2011
14:09:53 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: March F2F held 15-18 March 2011 in Seoul, Korea
14:10:16 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Minutes approval
14:10:18 [fjh]
Approve 25 August minutes
14:10:18 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0082/minutes-2010-08-25.html
14:11:05 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: 25 August minutes are approved
14:11:31 [AnssiK]
RESOLUTION: Minutes from 25th August are approved
14:11:50 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements
14:12:00 [fjh]
Clarify normativeness
14:12:00 [fjh]
proposal : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0107.html (Thomas)
14:12:00 [fjh]
and mark sections as informative
14:12:37 [dom]
(they are requirements for specs, rather than implementations)
14:13:26 [AnssiK]
Claes: has looked at other W3C req docs
14:13:38 [AnssiK]
... the doc should be purely informative
14:13:50 [AnssiK]
... using uppercase keywords would be confusing
14:14:21 [AnssiK]
dom: W3C has quite many informative docs with RFC keywords
14:14:54 [fjh]
having the keywords adds to clarity of the document
14:15:35 [AnssiK]
Claes: the doc is stating what we should do
14:16:17 [fjh]
when corresponding document goes to Rec then need to show we have met requirements, indicated by MUST, SHOULDs in requirements document
14:16:22 [jsalsman]
which section of http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/ are we discussing? the whole thing?
14:16:56 [AnssiK]
Claes: must decide what we want to spec re access control
14:17:07 [fjh]
we are discussing the requirements and how they should be stated
14:17:57 [AnssiK]
... UC is tricky, must be user friendly, secure
14:18:19 [AnssiK]
fjh: highlighting the difficulties in the doc is valuable
14:18:50 [AnssiK]
... the doc will change based on the direction the WG will take
14:19:19 [AnssiK]
... I'm open to all proposals
14:19:31 [arve]
arve has joined #dap
14:19:33 [AnssiK]
Claes: agrees, the doc is in a better shape now
14:19:36 [jsalsman]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0107.html refers to section 3, "Trusted Widget or Application"
14:19:51 [AnssiK]
... and it should be published
14:19:58 [fjh]
approach is to publish early and often
14:20:42 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #dap
14:20:42 [AnssiK]
fjh: mark sections as informative but leave keywords
14:20:48 [arve]
arve has left #dap
14:21:45 [AnssiK]
Claes: would like to hear Google's view
14:22:11 [AnssiK]
fjh: would prefer to publish early and often
14:22:21 [AnssiK]
... people will understand it's a draft
14:22:33 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements on 2 September 2010
14:22:33 [AnssiK]
... anyone having concerns with publishing?
14:23:29 [fjh]
proposed RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements on 7 September 2010
14:24:01 [AnssiK]
RESOLUTION: Publish updated WD of Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements on 7 September 2010
14:24:35 [fjh]
Topic: Features
14:24:36 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0084.html
14:24:38 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Device API Features and Capabilities
14:24:44 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0084.html
14:24:51 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has left #dap
14:25:10 [AnssiK]
fjh: involved people are not on the call so let's more on
14:25:18 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Privacy
14:25:25 [fjh]
ACTION-210?
14:25:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-210 -- Alissa Cooper to summarize and add issues to ruleset doc -- due 2010-07-21 -- OPEN
14:25:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/210
14:25:33 [fjh]
ACTION-251?
14:25:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-251 -- John Morris to review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture -- due 2010-08-11 -- OPEN
14:25:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/251
14:26:01 [fjh]
s/member:jsalsman speaking?//
14:26:11 [jsalsman]
no?
14:26:23 [AnssiK]
jmorris: will complete the action later
14:26:42 [fjh]
s/no?//
14:26:53 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:26:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, james?, maoteo, AnssiK (muted), Thomas, Claes, richt, nwidell, ilkka, jmorris
14:26:53 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Contacts
14:26:55 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jmorris, jsalsman, richt, Claes, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, ilkka, ingmar, dom,
14:26:57 [Zakim]
... trackbot
14:27:13 [fjh]
IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence
14:27:15 [AnssiK]
q+
14:27:18 [richt]
Contacts Formats Comparison: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ContactFormatsComparison (work in progress)
14:28:00 [fjh]
call scheduled for Friday this week
14:28:08 [fjh]
I18N review http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0094.html
14:28:14 [dom]
q+ to comment on I18N request
14:28:24 [AnssiK]
richt: Adison Philips(?) suggested i18n WG to look into Contacts API
14:28:31 [fjh]
action: fjh to prepare Access Control use cases and requirements for publication
14:28:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-266 - Prepare Access Control use cases and requirements for publication [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2010-09-08].
14:28:44 [fjh]
ack anssiK
14:28:48 [nwidell]
q+
14:29:00 [AnssiK]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApaQz5_5IF2OdFIxVmxmdlA0YzhUVU1Sc1k1WnNXTHc&hl=en
14:29:20 [tlr]
q+
14:29:27 [fjh]
Anssi notes copy of google spreadsheet similar
14:30:11 [fjh]
Anssi suggests creating a link from the wiki to the google document
14:30:36 [dom]
ACTION-264: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ContactFormatsComparison
14:30:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-264 Produce a spreadsheet of sorts showing overlap/mapping/correspondance between vcard4, poco, cab, and us notes added
14:30:49 [fjh]
Rich: wiki allows modification by DAP group
14:30:58 [AnssiK]
zakim, mute me
14:30:58 [Zakim]
AnssiK should now be muted
14:31:06 [fjh]
q?
14:31:08 [fjh]
ack dom
14:31:08 [Zakim]
dom, you wanted to comment on I18N request
14:32:35 [dom]
dom: would probably useful to point to the I18N guys that the properties in use in Contacts are still in flux, given the coordination needs
14:32:54 [dom]
... given that these properties are likely to be a focus of the I18N review
14:32:59 [fjh]
q?
14:33:30 [fjh]
ack nwidell
14:33:54 [AnssiK]
nwidell: how to make a decision, vote?
14:34:24 [richt]
richt: we have abstract terms for addresses, names, etc. e.g. the ability to represent my first name in japanese characters with a translation to Western characters would apply to any contact format we end up with.
14:34:30 [AnssiK]
fjh: approach is to look at the facts, do a comparison and it goes from there
14:34:47 [fjh]
ack tlr
14:34:48 [AnssiK]
... try to avoid voting, cleaner solution preferred
14:35:01 [richt]
richt: therefore i18n feedback on the spec at this stage may flush out these details.
14:35:15 [Zakim]
-ilkka
14:35:23 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Capture
14:35:28 [jsalsman]
q+
14:35:42 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0095.html
14:35:42 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0100.html
14:35:47 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:35:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, james?, maoteo, AnssiK (muted), Thomas, Claes, richt, nwidell, jmorris
14:35:50 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jmorris, jsalsman, richt, Claes, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, ilkka, ingmar, dom,
14:35:52 [Zakim]
... trackbot
14:36:02 [Zakim]
+ilkka
14:36:11 [fjh]
ack jsalsman
14:36:40 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: any objections to spec default audio capture type?
14:37:48 [fjh]
q?
14:38:22 [fjh]
msg from james -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0110.html
14:38:33 [AnssiK]
ilkka: complicated issue, would like to note there are many other audio formats in the use so not sure if we can agree on a specific codec
14:38:56 [AnssiK]
... would mean all the implementation should include support for that codec
14:39:02 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0102.html
14:39:21 [AnssiK]
dom: we should highlight that as an issue in the doc
14:39:55 [AnssiK]
... what are the audio codecs browsers support today
14:39:56 [fjh]
s/doc/doc, even if we don't go further with other changes
14:40:01 [Zakim]
-Thomas
14:40:58 [AnssiK]
Present+ Anssi_Kostiainen
14:41:15 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: Speex is open source
14:41:32 [AnssiK]
fjh: do we want to require a specific codec?
14:41:33 [dom]
[let's raise an issue about it, maybe?]
14:42:04 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: there has not been enough encouragement to do decisions around this issue
14:42:26 [dom]
ISSUE: should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which?
14:42:26 [trackbot]
Created ISSUE-101 - Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which? ; please complete additional details at http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/101/edit .
14:42:30 [AnssiK]
fjh: thinks we should raise on issue and add a note in the doc
14:42:45 [dom]
ISSUE-101: would need a royaltee-free codec, already widely deployed in browsers
14:42:45 [trackbot]
ISSUE-101 Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which? notes added
14:42:47 [AnssiK]
s/on/an/
14:43:06 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: why not wait a bit before the decision is made?
14:43:37 [AnssiK]
fjh: proposes jsalsman to send an email to the list
14:44:18 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: will follow up with an email on ISSUE-101
14:44:21 [fjh]
ISSUE-101: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0102.html
14:44:21 [trackbot]
ISSUE-101 Should we define a default audio (video?) codec for capture? if so, which? notes added
14:44:42 [AnssiK]
fjh: add a note to the draft, ok?
14:44:55 [AnssiK]
ilkka: can do that before publishing
14:45:25 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: anyone having concerns in specing max duration?
14:45:31 [AnssiK]
... for audio
14:45:36 [fjh]
action: ilkka to add note to capture draft regarding ISSUE-101
14:45:36 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-267 - Add note to capture draft regarding ISSUE-101 [on Ilkka Oksanen - due 2010-09-08].
14:45:37 [AnssiK]
... we have that for video already
14:46:06 [jsalsman]
I agree with dom that we should have maximum duration specified too
14:46:11 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Calendar
14:46:20 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0097.html
14:47:11 [fjh]
ilkka: media capture API - need working draft
14:47:13 [dom]
s/TOPIC: Calendar//
14:47:39 [dom]
+1 to send a CfC for media capture API
14:48:35 [AnssiK]
ilkka: no pending actions, ready for CfC
14:48:51 [fjh_clone]
action: fjh to send CfC for media capture API, for next week
14:48:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-268 - Send CfC for media capture API, for next week [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2010-09-08].
14:49:01 [AnssiK]
dom: one week for CfC
14:49:37 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Calendar
14:49:40 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0097.html
14:49:57 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: SysInfo
14:50:01 [fjh]
Outstanding editorial and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )
14:50:11 [fjh]
ACTION-213?
14:50:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made -- due 2010-07-21 -- OPEN
14:50:11 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/213
14:50:22 [fjh]
ACTION-243?
14:50:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-243 -- Dong-Young Lee to review sysinfo draft after edits made -- due 2010-08-09 -- OPEN
14:50:22 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/243
14:50:32 [fjh]
ACTION-214?
14:50:32 [trackbot]
ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel -- due 2010-09-21 -- OPEN
14:50:32 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/214
14:50:46 [AnssiK]
jsalsman: only remaining things were typos and such
14:50:51 [AnssiK]
q+
14:51:01 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:51:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, james?, maoteo, AnssiK (muted), Claes, richt, nwidell, jmorris, ilkka
14:51:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jmorris, jsalsman, richt, Claes, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, shepazu, wmaslowski, tlr, ilkka, ingmar, dom,
14:51:07 [Zakim]
... trackbot
14:51:16 [fjh]
ack AnssiK
14:51:54 [Claes]
q+
14:51:55 [dom]
http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/spec-source-orientation.html
14:52:05 [fjh]
anssiK: what happened move of material to geoloc from sysinfo?
14:52:33 [fjh]
ack Claes
14:53:12 [Dzung_Tran]
That was forwarded to geolocation group quite a bit back
14:53:15 [dom]
dom has left #dap
14:53:21 [dom]
dom has joined #dap
14:55:48 [tlr]
q+
14:55:50 [fjh]
anssi: do we know when to expect FPWD of this?
14:55:50 [tlr]
q-
14:56:44 [AnssiK]
zakim, mute me
14:56:44 [Zakim]
AnssiK should now be muted
14:56:57 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Other API status
14:57:04 [AnssiK]
fjh: any issues?
14:57:06 [fjh]
ACTION-216?
14:57:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-216 -- WonSuk Lee to reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API -- due 2010-07-21 -- OPEN
14:57:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/216
14:57:14 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:57:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, dom, james?, maoteo, AnssiK (muted), Claes, richt, nwidell, jmorris, ilkka
14:57:16 [Zakim]
On IRC I see dom, jmorris, jsalsman, richt, Claes, nwidell, danielcoloma_, maoteo, AnssiK, fjh_clone, Dzung_Tran, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, wmaslowski, tlr, ilkka, ingmar, trackbot
14:57:42 [AnssiK]
fjh: anything more to add?
14:57:53 [Claes]
Device Orientation spec draft is being discussed at the WG list. Two DOM events defined: Orientation data as angles in an x, y, z coordination system and raw accelerometer and gyra data event.
14:58:18 [Zakim]
-dom
14:58:22 [Zakim]
-richt
14:58:24 [Zakim]
-Claes
14:58:25 [Zakim]
-nwidell
14:58:25 [Zakim]
-james?
14:58:26 [Zakim]
-ilkka
14:58:26 [Zakim]
-fjh
14:58:27 [Zakim]
-jmorris
14:58:28 [richt]
richt has left #dap
14:58:31 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:58:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/01-dap-minutes.html fjh
14:58:33 [AnssiK]
TOPIC: Adjourn
14:58:34 [Zakim]
-maoteo
14:59:04 [Zakim]
-AnssiK
14:59:04 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
14:59:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were fjh, dom, ilkka, +1.650.335.aaaa, +34.97.421.aabb, AnssiK, Thomas, maoteo, Claes, james?, richt, nwidell, +1.202.637.aacc, jmorris
14:59:12 [shepazu]
shepazu has joined #dap
15:00:37 [fjh]
s/ I can scribe//
15:00:48 [fjh]
s/I think nearly on top of the list//
15:01:18 [fjh]
s/proposed RESOLUTION: March F2F held 15-18 March 2011 in Seoul, Korea//
15:01:50 [fjh]
s/more on/move on
15:03:02 [jsalsman]
Zakim, jsalsman is aaaa
15:03:02 [Zakim]
sorry, jsalsman, I do not recognize a party named 'jsalsman'
15:03:06 [fjh]
member:rrsagent, generate minutes
15:03:12 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:03:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/09/01-dap-minutes.html fjh
15:37:56 [shepazu]
shepazu has joined #dap
15:39:24 [richt]
richt has joined #dap
15:59:02 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #dap
15:59:12 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has left #dap
16:51:32 [fjh_]
fjh_ has joined #dap
16:51:38 [fjh]
fjh has left #dap
17:09:14 [fjh_]
fjh_ has left #dap
17:10:26 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dap
18:54:13 [tlr]
tlr has joined #dap