IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-08-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:58:26 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:58:26 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/08/17-soap-jms-irc
15:58:28 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:58:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:58:30 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:58:30 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
15:58:31 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:58:31 [trackbot]
Date: 17 August 2010
15:58:44 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
16:01:05 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
16:01:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.209.474.aaaa
16:01:15 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:01:31 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:02:36 [Zakim]
+ +44.196.287.aabb
16:02:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.280.aacc
16:02:44 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
16:02:53 [mphillip]
zakim, aabb is Mark
16:02:53 [Zakim]
+Mark; got it
16:03:05 [eric]
Zakim, aacc is peaston
16:03:05 [Zakim]
+peaston; got it
16:03:10 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.209.474.aaaa, Mark, peaston
16:03:11 [Zakim]
On IRC I see alewis, peaston, eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, Yves, trackbot
16:03:16 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aadd
16:03:17 [eric]
Zakim, aaaa is eric
16:03:18 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:04:20 [mphillip]
Regrets: Derek
16:04:35 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
16:04:38 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:04:48 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:05:18 [mphillip]
No objections to approving the minutes
16:05:25 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review the agenda
16:06:57 [mphillip]
Agenda approved without modification
16:07:01 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review action items
16:07:22 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress on actions
16:07:38 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/195 - Mark - done
16:07:59 [mphillip]
close action-195
16:07:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-195 Propose an alternative resolution to issue 50 closed
16:08:27 [mphillip]
Peter: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/198 is complete
16:08:30 [mphillip]
close action-198
16:08:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-198 Update test cases per issue-59 suggestion closed
16:08:57 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Raised spec issues
16:09:00 [mphillip]
No new issues
16:09:08 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:09:47 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/48 - issue minuted as accepted but no associated action
16:14:56 [mphillip]
action mark to review the proposal for issue 48 and make a counter proposal if he does not agree
16:14:56 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-199 - Review the proposal for issue 48 and make a counter proposal if he does not agree [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-08-24].
16:15:40 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Aug/0002.html
16:19:30 [eric]
Revised text: In the case of SOAP 1.1 there is no formal specification of Message Exchange Patterns. A conforming SOAP-JMS Binding instance MUST support both the generic "request/response" and "one-way" patterns as specified in this document.
16:21:26 [mphillip]
Resolution: The proposal is approved with the revised text above
16:22:03 [mphillip]
Action: Mark to apply the changes for issue 50
16:22:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-200 - Apply the changes for issue 50 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-08-24].
16:22:21 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/55 - pending action from Phil
16:22:32 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions
16:22:58 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jul/0012.html
16:23:00 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/38
16:28:40 [Zakim]
-peaston
16:29:15 [Zakim]
+peaston
16:29:45 [mphillip]
Resolution: The applied resolution of issue 38 is approved
16:30:02 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/40
16:30:12 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jul/0037.html
16:30:39 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml.diff?r1=1.92&r2=1.93
16:31:59 [mphillip]
Resolution: The applied resolution of issue 40 is approved
16:32:44 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jul/0038.html - resolves Issues 41-46
16:33:03 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml.diff?r1=1.93&r2=1.94&f=h
16:33:03 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:33:54 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml.diff?r1=1.93&r2=1.94&f=h
16:38:44 [mphillip]
Resolution: The applied resolutions of issues 41-46 are approved
16:39:16 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Aug/0000.html - resolutions for issues 47,49,51,52,53,54
16:41:27 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml.diff?r1=1.94&r2=1.95&f=h
16:44:52 [mphillip]
Resolution: The applied resolutions for issues 47,49,51,52,53,54 are approved
16:46:30 [mphillip]
Action Mark to apply the resolutions for issues 56, 57, 58
16:46:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-201 - Apply the resolutions for issues 56, 57, 58 [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-08-24].
16:46:56 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/59
16:47:39 [peaston]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html
16:49:52 [mphillip]
Resolution: The applied resolution for issue 59 is approved
16:50:19 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Moving to PR (via CR)
16:50:53 [mphillip]
Eric: Will investigate - seems we need to resolve all outstanding issues and republish a CR
16:51:52 [mphillip]
Eric: 2 Issues still need proposals but realistic goal would be to close out all issues in 3 weeks
16:53:48 [mphillip]
Eric: Once issues are resolved we can work with CXF on spec. conformant implementation
16:53:56 [mphillip]
TOPI: Misc
16:54:01 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Misc
16:54:30 [mphillip]
Eric: We have had feedback on the provisional URI scheme
16:55:09 [mphillip]
action Eric to investigate the necessary steps for completing CR and moving to PR
16:55:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-202 - Investigate the necessary steps for completing CR and moving to PR [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-08-24].
16:55:51 [mphillip]
Eric: Will forward comments on URI scheme to the list
16:56:00 [mphillip]
Eric: and make necessary edits
16:56:06 [mphillip]
TOPIC: AOB
16:57:17 [mphillip]
Mark: Had feedback that a complete WSDL example would make the spec. easier to use
16:58:30 [mphillip]
Eric: Could we add as an appendix?
16:58:50 [mphillip]
Amy: Would be on board with that
16:59:20 [mphillip]
Eric: OK, let's raise as an issue with a fully fledged proposal
16:59:43 [Zakim]
-peaston
16:59:44 [Zakim]
-Mark
16:59:46 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:59:46 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:59:48 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.209.474.aaaa, +44.196.287.aabb, +1.781.280.aacc, Mark, peaston, +1.919.663.aadd, eric, alewis
16:59:52 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:59:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/08/17-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
17:07:52 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
17:09:46 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
18:15:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms