IRC log of lld on 2010-07-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:46:24 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:46:24 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc
13:46:46 [emma]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:46:46 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
13:48:27 [emma]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:48:27 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T13-48-27
13:49:46 [emma]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:50:28 [emma]
Meeting : LLD XG
13:50:39 [edsu]
edsu has joined #lld
13:50:42 [emma]
Chair : Emmanuelle
13:51:12 [emma]
Agenda : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0080.html
13:51:18 [AlexanderH]
AlexanderH has joined #lld
13:51:29 [emma]
Previous minutes : http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html
13:52:13 [emma]
Regrets : Tom, Ray, Ross, Dickson, (Bernard, Wolfgang, Kim, Oreste, Jonathan, Martin, Glen)
13:52:28 [emma]
Regrets+ : Jodi, Nicolas
13:52:47 [emma]
scribe : Marcia
13:53:01 [emma]
scribenick: marcia
13:53:52 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:54:02 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:54:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.764.aaaa
13:54:37 [jeff]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:54:37 [Zakim]
+jeff; got it
13:55:00 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.53.79.aabb
13:55:12 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:55:25 [antoine]
zakim, IPCaller is me
13:55:25 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
13:55:49 [kai]
kai has joined #lld
13:55:58 [Zakim]
+ +44.789.798.aacc
13:56:07 [ww]
Zakim: aacc is me
13:56:09 [antoine]
zakim, aac is william
13:56:09 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not recognize a party named 'aac'
13:56:19 [monica]
monica has joined #lld
13:56:22 [antoine]
zakim, aacc is ww
13:56:22 [Zakim]
+ww; got it
13:56:53 [antoine]
zakim, ww is @ww
13:56:53 [Zakim]
+@ww; got it
13:57:00 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
13:57:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeff, emma, antoine, @ww
13:57:01 [Zakim]
On IRC I see monica, kai, antoine, AlexanderH, edsu, RRSAgent, Zakim, jneubert, emma, marcia, jeff, ww
13:57:11 [Zakim]
+??P10
13:57:17 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:57:32 [antoine]
zakim, P10 is kai
13:57:32 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not recognize a party named 'P10'
13:57:35 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
13:57:37 [kai]
zakim, ??P10 is me.
13:57:37 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
13:57:38 [antoine]
zakim, ??P10 is kai
13:57:41 [Zakim]
I already had ??P10 as kai, antoine
13:57:50 [kai]
faster ;-)
13:57:56 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:58:17 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is AlexanderH
13:58:18 [Zakim]
+ +44.194.346.aadd
13:58:18 [Zakim]
+AlexanderH; got it
13:58:33 [ww]
how do i call in over ip?
13:58:39 [antoine]
zakim, aadd is monica
13:58:39 [Zakim]
+monica; got it
13:58:47 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
13:58:50 [monica]
that's right thanks Antoine
13:58:54 [ww]
zakim, mute me
13:58:54 [Zakim]
sorry, ww, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:58:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.334.940.aaee
13:59:04 [ww]
zakim, aacc is me
13:59:04 [Zakim]
sorry, ww, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
13:59:14 [ww]
zakim, mute william
13:59:14 [Zakim]
sorry, ww, I do not know which phone connection belongs to william
13:59:20 [antoine]
zakim, aaee is jneubert
13:59:20 [Zakim]
+jneubert; got it
13:59:42 [jneubert]
zakim mute me
13:59:45 [Zakim]
+jeff.a
14:00:10 [jneubert]
me zakim, mute me
14:00:19 [ww]
zakim, who is here
14:00:19 [Zakim]
ww, you need to end that query with '?'
14:00:20 [Zakim]
+??P15
14:00:28 [ww]
zakim, who is here?
14:00:28 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeff (muted), emma, antoine, @ww, kai, AlexanderH, monica, jneubert, michaelp, ??P15
14:00:30 [Zakim]
On IRC I see michaelp, GordonD, kcoyle, monica, kai, antoine, AlexanderH, edsu, RRSAgent, Zakim, jneubert, emma, marcia, jeff, ww
14:00:36 [Andras]
Andras has joined #lld
14:00:37 [ww]
zakim, mute @ww
14:00:37 [Zakim]
@ww should now be muted
14:00:42 [antoine]
zakim, ??P15 is kcoyle
14:00:42 [Zakim]
+kcoyle; got it
14:01:19 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:01:19 [b_vatant]
b_vatant has joined #lld
14:01:23 [edsu]
Zakim, LC is edsu
14:01:23 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:01:48 [Zakim]
-@ww
14:01:53 [b_vatant]
Hi all - will attend on IRC only today
14:02:10 [Zakim]
+@ww
14:02:12 [antoine]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:02:17 [Zakim]
+ +1.361.279.aaff
14:02:38 [ww]
zakim, @ww is ww
14:02:38 [Zakim]
+ww; got it
14:02:44 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:02:44 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:02:45 [Andras]
Zakim, aaff is Andras
14:02:46 [Zakim]
+Andras; got it
14:02:46 [Zakim]
+??P19
14:03:00 [fumi]
fumi has joined #lld
14:03:04 [antoine]
zakim, ??P19 is GordonD
14:03:04 [Zakim]
+GordonD; got it
14:03:13 [GordonD]
zakim, P19 is GordonD
14:03:13 [Zakim]
sorry, GordonD, I do not recognize a party named 'P19'
14:03:17 [antoine]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:03:20 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.672.aagg
14:03:25 [ww]
zakim, who is talking?
14:03:35 [antoine]
zakim, aagg is marcia
14:03:35 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
14:03:35 [GordonD]
zakim, ??P19 is GordonD
14:03:36 [Zakim]
I already had ??P19 as GordonD, GordonD
14:03:39 [Zakim]
ww, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: emma (25%), antoine (61%), +1.330.672.aagg (74%)
14:03:48 [GordonD]
xakim, mute me
14:03:59 [GordonD]
zakim, mute me
14:03:59 [Zakim]
GordonD should now be muted
14:04:21 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
14:04:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:05:10 [marcia]
Topic: Administrative -- Minutes of previous telecon http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html
14:05:17 [Zakim]
+??P29
14:05:53 [antoine]
zakim, ??P29 isfumi
14:05:53 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P29 isfumi', antoine
14:05:57 [antoine]
zakim, ??P29 is fumi
14:05:57 [Zakim]
+fumi; got it
14:06:07 [marcia]
emma: any objection?
14:06:21 [marcia]
RESOLVED
14:06:44 [marcia]
-- F2F meetings Pittsburgh 23 and 24 October, confirmed http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F
14:06:55 [marcia]
Confirmed
14:07:01 [gneher]
gneher has joined #lld
14:07:28 [marcia]
joint meeting on Friday afternoon. Check on the conference program
14:07:29 [emma]
-> http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/program-sessions.html#jointmeeting
14:07:39 [monica]
joint meeting with DCMI architecture
14:07:39 [marcia]
A joint meeting with DCMI Architecture Forum WG has been scheduled on Friday 22nd afternoon http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/program-sessions.html#jointmeeting
14:07:53 [marcia]
Application Profiles for Linked Data: Models & Requirements
14:08:24 [Zakim]
+??P33
14:09:03 [marcia]
no questions
14:09:11 [ww]
who is typing loudly?
14:09:17 [marcia]
potential meeting in Germany
14:09:20 [marcia]
Possible meeting jointly to SWBIB 2010 (Cologne, 29 and 30 November) ? See Joachim's mail : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0066.html “Semantic Web in Bibliotheken” = ” Semantic Web in Libraries“ http://swib.org/swib10/e_call-for-participation.html
14:09:44 [marcia]
asking people to take the Doodle poll
14:10:05 [marcia]
in addition to the f2f meeting in Pittsburgh
14:10:21 [marcia]
see how many people would be interested
14:10:33 [kai]
i will be there anyway, so +1 for the meeting
14:10:36 [marcia]
then we will decide
14:10:42 [antoine]
q+ to ask jneubert for details?
14:11:03 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to ask jneubert for details?
14:11:24 [marcia]
ask for details on the Doodle poll before
14:11:42 [marcia]
get details before the conference time, decide the day and time
14:12:28 [marcia]
jnerubert: maybe part of the coming event,
14:12:29 [matolat]
matolat has joined #lld
14:12:45 [kcoyle]
++ beer and chitchat
14:12:49 [antoine]
s/jnerubert/jneubert
14:12:50 [edsu]
beer+chitchat++
14:12:52 [marcia]
depends on who will be, either afternoon or evening
14:12:58 [antoine]
cool!
14:12:58 [kai]
+1 for the beer, but maybe we can do both :-)
14:13:06 [ww]
zakim, unmute me
14:13:06 [Zakim]
ww should no longer be muted
14:13:13 [Zakim]
+michaelp.a
14:13:36 [ww]
http://wikis.fu-berlin.de/display/fcrc/Home
14:13:43 [marcia]
??? OCtober possible Berlin meeting
14:14:09 [emma]
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
14:14:16 [marcia]
emma: we have a wiki page for the events, please paste there.
14:14:18 [ww]
The 3rd Free Culture Research Conference, 7-9 October in Berlin
14:14:25 [matolat]
zakim, michaelp.a is matolat
14:14:25 [Zakim]
+matolat; got it
14:14:31 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:14:33 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:14:58 [marcia]
-- Summer teleconferences schedule 2010-08-19 - Tom 2010-08-26 - Antoine Weekly calls will resume in September.
14:15:14 [marcia]
ACTION: antoine to check cross linking between the two wikis [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action01] DONE
14:15:45 [marcia]
Topic: Use cases and case studies http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases
14:15:56 [marcia]
Emma: open discussion
14:16:24 [marcia]
ACTION: stu, alexander, kai and emma to suggest another version of the template. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action05] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0047.html
14:16:41 [antoine]
--DONE
14:17:23 [marcia]
kai: ask if there are any questions about the template, tried to popularize with data from use cases, tried to recognize weaknesses and adapt
14:17:39 [marcia]
maybe have to rework some things, if not, start to collect use cases
14:17:53 [marcia]
emma: any objection?
14:18:19 [marcia]
kai: topic dimensions and topics to be discussed
14:18:22 [gneher]
i think, the templates are very good and will be very helpful. thanks to kai et al. !
14:18:26 [GordonD]
+1 let's get on with it
14:18:35 [antoine]
I was happy with the changes made after my comments!
14:18:39 [marcia]
emma: maybe we can decide today
14:19:10 [marcia]
ACTION: Alexander, kai, emma to populate the template for use cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action03] -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Authority_Data_Enrichment -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Digital_Preservation
14:19:50 [antoine]
-- DONE
14:19:57 [marcia]
alexander: regarding authority, maybe populate a kind of general use case, find a specific use case, consider the enrichment of existing authority records
14:20:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:20:11 [marcia]
alexander: background and technology not necessary
14:20:11 [Zakim]
-jneubert
14:20:38 [marcia]
alexander: try to pick out some limitations, as well as try to relay to other use cases
14:20:39 [Zakim]
+jneubert
14:21:04 [emma]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Digital_Preservation
14:21:16 [marcia]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Authority_Data_Enrichment -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Digital_Preservation
14:21:41 [marcia]
emma: some feedback on use cases
14:22:26 [kai]
+q
14:22:29 [marcia]
antoine: they seemed to be OK. I'd lile to create one for myself
14:22:32 [edsu]
looks good to me
14:22:39 [antoine]
s/lile/like
14:22:48 [marcia]
Kai: wonder to find what kinds problem we have
14:22:58 [marcia]
granuarity of our user cases
14:23:09 [marcia]
richment of user cases
14:23:52 [marcia]
conclusion : difficul to concentrate on very specific user cases,
14:24:05 [marcia]
bettr to have broader point of views
14:24:20 [antoine]
q+ to ask whether this is captured in the motivation part
14:24:33 [kai]
no, extactly the other way round, marcia ;-)
14:24:46 [marcia]
emma: decide how we are going to make more use case
14:24:50 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to ask whether this is captured in the motivation part
14:25:07 [kai]
its better to focus on a very specific use case than on a broad scenario
14:25:16 [marcia]
antoine: kai, please write one statement
14:25:53 [marcia]
antoine: kei, please answer the question about what you just said
14:25:53 [edsu]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCRationale
14:26:11 [marcia]
kau: to rethink what we did
14:26:26 [marcia]
kai: its better to focus on a very specific use case than on a broad scenario
14:26:52 [marcia]
emma: Use cases at ALA meeting, June 2010 -> http://kcoyle.net/lld-ala.html
14:27:14 [marcia]
how to integrate these issues to the user cases
14:27:21 [marcia]
anyone has information on this?
14:27:41 [marcia]
ed: there were several groups and I participated in one
14:28:02 [marcia]
ed: we talked about Use Cases Discussion Group
14:28:27 [marcia]
how data set are there now and be used, e.g., OCLC case
14:28:53 [marcia]
what people are doing with the data, monitor what they do,
14:29:16 [marcia]
it was only clear of where they were from but not what they do,
14:29:23 [marcia]
that was the interesting part
14:30:23 [kcoyle]
not all of the discussions there would necessarily turn into use cases, but we can look at them to see what we could derive
14:30:34 [marcia]
ed: OCLC has people involved
14:30:43 [marcia]
Karen was there,
14:31:41 [marcia]
ed: discussion about RDFa, for making library data more accessable to Facebook, Google search, etc. Another interesting discussion
14:31:46 [emma]
Add ideas of use cases http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes
14:31:57 [monica]
I wondered if this would make an interesting use case http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/2010/07/finding-ebooks.html
14:32:06 [antoine]
RDFa/Richsnippets/SEO ++
14:32:29 [marcia]
emma: we need to decide: -- Choice between filling the use cases ourselves & sending out a call
14:32:46 [marcia]
emma: we don't have many volunteers
14:32:48 [ww]
couldn't we do both?
14:32:50 [AlexanderH]
first ourselve
14:33:00 [antoine]
ww+
14:33:04 [marcia]
emma: yes, we could start with ourselves
14:33:05 [GordonD]
+1 ourselves
14:33:14 [kai]
+1 for ourselves for the already existing ideas for use cases
14:33:17 [marcia]
-> Poll for volunteers: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Poll_for_volunteers
14:33:20 [jeff]
+1 ourselves
14:33:25 [gneher]
+1 ourselves
14:33:35 [AlexanderH]
see how many we get ourselves
14:33:35 [edsu]
+1 ourselves first
14:33:38 [kai]
=more examples = easier for others to follow with further use cases
14:33:39 [michaelp]
+1
14:33:46 [monica]
+1 start ourselves
14:34:01 [Andras]
+1
14:34:16 [GordonD]
timescale?
14:34:21 [marcia]
emma: use the use case on the wiki
14:34:23 [ww]
+1 start ourselves, then solicit other suggestions
14:34:37 [monica]
would it be ok to work on use case with collaborators from outside the working group?
14:34:44 [marcia]
emma: when the use cases are due
14:34:54 [kai]
@monica: i think so
14:35:04 [GordonD]
+1
14:35:13 [antoine]
q+ for limitation of editors per case
14:35:25 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to discuss limitation of editors per case
14:36:04 [marcia]
antoine: suggestion of volunteering to take the use cases, suggests retrieving the number of volunteers...don't have more than two people on same use case
14:36:21 [marcia]
antoine: that way they won't wonder if ten people are going to join
14:36:28 [monica]
s/retrieving/limiting
14:37:04 [marcia]
???: it makes sense to follow the example section...make it part of the cases section..
14:37:41 [marcia]
???: link all the use cases in the section of the use case page
14:38:10 [ww]
i think it was jneubert
14:38:19 [antoine]
s/???/jneubert
14:38:47 [marcia]
emma: action
14:40:12 [marcia]
ACTION jneubert willing to take an action on usecase
14:40:24 [emma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes
14:41:04 [marcia]
antoine : deadline...
14:41:29 [marcia]
emma: first get some use cases ourselves, September...
14:41:50 [marcia]
antoine: not the next telecon but the one after is the deadline?
14:41:53 [GordonD]
+1 August for ourselves then September for others
14:41:56 [marcia]
emma: or the next one
14:42:05 [kcoyle]
+1 august
14:42:11 [marcia]
antoine: deadline august 26th
14:42:27 [marcia]
one day before the telecon
14:42:42 [GordonD]
this will allow feedback from ifla and possibly rda
14:42:42 [marcia]
emma: august 25 deadline
14:42:45 [antoine]
ACTION: everyone to create use cases on the "use case note" page http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes . Not more than 2 persons per case. Deadline august 25.
14:43:15 [marcia]
Topic: Topic list http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
14:43:18 [edsu]
topic topic :-)
14:43:43 [marcia]
emma: ACTION: everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08] Karen is editor of the topics.
14:43:48 [marcia]
DONE
14:44:07 [Zakim]
-ww
14:44:19 [GordonD]
+1 to continue to develop topics
14:44:20 [Zakim]
+ww
14:44:25 [ww]
zakim, mute me
14:44:25 [Zakim]
ww should now be muted
14:44:28 [marcia]
emma: use cases should relate to the topics
14:44:38 [antoine]
q+ the discussion on the topics is happening also on the Discussion page of the wiki
14:45:12 [marcia]
antonine: want to point to the discussion page on the topic page
14:45:26 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Talk:Topics
14:46:04 [marcia]
emma: July about domain modling, FRBR... question about if the description relly relate to the
14:46:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-minutes.html antoine
14:46:20 [marcia]
emma: on the mailing list there are discussions
14:46:32 [marcia]
karen: not sure what point to make
14:47:10 [marcia]
Jeff: lots of topics getting to certain concerns, small group carry on the discussions. need balance between small group and everyboday
14:47:35 [antoine]
I think raising general awareness on issues is good!
14:47:46 [marcia]
emma: relate the discussion to the topics
14:47:58 [b_vatant]
wondering how the topics will be related to use cases
14:48:20 [antoine]
q+ on community list
14:48:22 [marcia]
karen: maybe we can base on the topic list, do not get into the details.
14:48:40 [marcia]
karen: initially need to remember to put them on the topic list
14:48:55 [michaelp]
If someone wants to take them on as a UC, they would then be there.
14:48:55 [marcia]
emma: relate to the topic list,
14:49:02 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to comment on community list
14:49:19 [marcia]
antoine: discussions, as long as on the community list, all are relavant
14:49:40 [marcia]
one of the topics was on Open Library, certainly relevant
14:49:42 [ww]
the openbiblio mailing list is available for discussion of sausage
14:50:14 [marcia]
Jeff: the case of Open Library protocal details etc. has some gaps with linked data
14:50:15 [GordonD]
suggest xg members take responsibility to manage public list topics - move offline with smaller group, add to topics, fold back to focus of lld - but not prevent discussion
14:50:23 [michaelp]
q+
14:50:39 [edsu]
q+ i think the sausage discussions are important
14:50:56 [marcia]
karen: some of the cases are not pure linked data, the case will be on how you want to move from what you got
14:51:10 [antoine]
+1
14:51:11 [marcia]
karen: happy to use the Open Libraary as one of the use case
14:51:31 [GordonD]
+1 karen - linked data + how we get there - most of what i'm doing is the latter
14:51:37 [marcia]
mpanzer: the discussions here touched the issue of how linked data relate to the SW
14:52:30 [marcia]
mpanzer: how we release data silos , how to relate library standards like FRBR and FRSAD to the SW standards/linked data
14:53:04 [marcia]
in addition to putting them on the topic list, but also need to have f-t-face meetings.
14:53:14 [marcia]
emma: move on.
14:53:49 [marcia]
try to put some of these items on the agenda
14:54:11 [marcia]
Topic: Upcoming topics
14:54:24 [marcia]
-- RDA To be discussed in august.
14:54:29 [marcia]
IFLA
14:55:14 [GordonD]
add frbr, frad, frsad to upcoming topics
14:55:22 [kcoyle]
Gordon? :-)
14:55:27 [edsu]
kcoyle?
14:55:29 [edsu]
:-)
14:55:30 [marcia]
anyone is interested in preparing something about RDA
14:55:36 [GordonD]
zakim, unmute me
14:55:36 [Zakim]
GordonD should no longer be muted
14:55:43 [marcia]
we do not have today
14:56:09 [marcia]
Gordon: Aug. will be difficult. Sept will be better
14:56:23 [GordonD]
zakim, mute me
14:56:23 [Zakim]
GordonD should now be muted
14:56:29 [marcia]
emma: Gordon will put on something for discussion in Sept. agenda
14:56:48 [marcia]
-- Comments on the NISO Institutional Identifier (I2) Working Group (WG) midterm report -> http://www.niso.org/workrooms/i2/midtermreport/
14:56:50 [marcia]
I made a page at: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/NISO-I2
14:57:01 [antoine]
scribenick: antoine
14:57:18 [antoine]
marcia: a summary of comments is available on that page
14:57:43 [antoine]
Deadline is august 7
14:58:15 [antoine]
emma: everybody agrees on a collective comment (informal)?
14:58:19 [ww]
+1
14:58:31 [antoine]
emma: any objection?
14:58:47 [antoine]
... anyone with comment please check marcia's page
14:58:57 [antoine]
edsu: is it worthwhile mentioning RDF?
14:59:14 [antoine]
marcia: it would be great. How to formulate?
14:59:23 [antoine]
edsu: I will formulate a line on the wiki
14:59:43 [antoine]
marcia: background discussion is on the Discussion page of the wiki page
14:59:54 [antoine]
... for example MARC
15:00:01 [antoine]
... people could check that aspect
15:00:35 [antoine]
ACTION: marcia to send (informal) group's comment on I2 before the deadline for comments
15:00:44 [antoine]
emma: AOB?
15:00:46 [marcia]
emma: any other business?
15:00:52 [antoine]
scribe: marcia
15:01:08 [marcia]
emma: adjourned
15:01:16 [Zakim]
-jeff
15:01:21 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:01:22 [matolat]
bye
15:01:22 [Zakim]
-monica
15:01:25 [Zakim]
-ww
15:01:26 [Zakim]
-fumi
15:01:28 [GordonD]
zakim, bye
15:01:28 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were +1.614.764.aaaa, jeff, +33.1.53.79.aabb, emma, antoine, +44.789.798.aacc, kai, +44.194.346.aadd, AlexanderH, monica, +1.334.940.aaee,
15:01:28 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:01:31 [Zakim]
... jneubert, michaelp, kcoyle, edsu, +1.361.279.aaff, ww, Andras, GordonD, +1.330.672.aagg, marcia, fumi, gneher, matolat
15:01:35 [gneher]
gneher has left #lld
15:01:39 [jneubert]
bye
15:01:44 [kai]
bye
15:01:49 [emma]
rrsagent please draft minutes
15:02:10 [emma]
rrsagent, draft minutes
15:02:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-minutes.html emma
15:02:30 [marcia]
so we are done, right, Emma?
15:02:41 [marcia]
yes
15:03:19 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:03:20 [matolat]
matolat has joined #lld
15:03:28 [emma]
ACTION Gordon will prepare something on RDA, FRBR etc. for discussion in Sept. agenda
15:03:35 [antoine]
zakim, list attendees
15:04:07 [marcia]
there is another action that did not recorded correctly
15:04:24 [antoine]
zakim, please unmute me
15:04:28 [emma]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:04:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-minutes.html emma
15:04:31 [marcia]
about JH to link cases into the template
15:04:32 [antoine]
aaaahhhhhh!
15:05:12 [emma]
ACTION: Gordon will prepare something on RDA, FRBR etc. for discussion in Sept. agenda
15:05:14 [antoine]
that action was done!
15:05:20 [antoine]
it was from jneubert!
15:05:31 [antoine]
OHEEEE
15:05:38 [antoine]
ACTION WAS DONE
15:05:51 [antoine]
Please look at me!
15:05:54 [antoine]
:-)
15:06:09 [antoine]
I can take care of editing the minutes
15:06:48 [marcia]
this is the one I mentioned: ACTION jneubert willing to take an action on usecase
15:06:53 [marcia]
thank you
15:07:14 [emma]
rrsagent, bye
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
I see 6 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-actions.rdf :
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: antoine to check cross linking between the two wikis [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action01] DONE [1]
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T14-15-14
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: stu, alexander, kai and emma to suggest another version of the template. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action05] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0047.html [2]
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T14-16-24
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alexander, kai, emma to populate the template for use cases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action03] -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Authority_Data_Enrichment -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Digital_Preservation [3]
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T14-19-10
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everyone to create use cases on the "use case note" page http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes . Not more than 2 persons per case. Deadline august 25. [4]
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T14-42-45
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: marcia to send (informal) group's comment on I2 before the deadline for comments [5]
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T15-00-35
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Gordon will prepare something on RDA, FRBR etc. for discussion in Sept. agenda [6]
15:07:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/07/29-lld-irc#T15-05-12
15:07:15 [marcia]
so Antoine will edit the minutes?