IRC log of lld on 2010-07-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:53:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:53:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/07/08-lld-irc
13:53:27 [fsasaki]
meeting: Library Linked Data XG
13:53:37 [fsasaki]
chair: Antoine
13:53:47 [fsasaki]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0020.html
13:54:16 [fsasaki]
regrets: Tom, Tod, Jodi, Wolfgang, Herbert, William, Martin, Guenther
13:54:22 [antoine]
invite Zakim #lld
13:55:19 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
13:56:06 [antoine]
I can't see LLD on the calendar http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_4061
13:56:37 [stu]
i am not being admitted to the call with the code 55394
13:57:51 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
13:58:33 [oreste]
oreste has joined #lld
13:58:57 [dlukose]
dlukose has joined #lld
13:59:11 [ray]
ray has joined #lld
13:59:54 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm#how requires 2 business days
14:00:15 [antoine]
@ everyone: we're stuck because our call is not registered in the W3C calendar for some reason
14:00:22 [antoine]
... we do not have zakim for the moment
14:00:37 [antoine]
... as you probably experienced from not being able to connect
14:01:15 [fumi]
fumi has joined #lld
14:01:21 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:01:36 [digikim]
digikim has joined #lld
14:01:53 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:02:07 [antoine]
thanks!
14:02:09 [edsu]
hmm, not able to call in to boston number: "staff code is not valid"?
14:02:13 [rsinger]
same here
14:02:26 [stu]
talking to the operator
14:02:28 [antoine]
@ everyone: we're stuck because our call is not registered in the W3C calendar for some reason
14:02:35 [antoine]
... we do not have zakim for the moment
14:02:41 [stu]
she did not find it registered..
14:02:41 [antoine]
... as you probably experienced from not being able to connect
14:02:46 [stu]
believed it was a one time only
14:02:47 [fumi]
heh
14:02:48 [digikim]
hmm... the key is not vorking
14:02:58 [digikim]
ah you noticed it already :(
14:03:05 [stu]
and is trying to set it up ad hoc
14:03:09 [edsu]
stu: ok, so i guess i don't need to hold for the operator :-)
14:03:10 [stu]
give her a couple minutes
14:03:29 [oreste]
YES, please advice when the conf code will be registered
14:03:30 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:03:43 [stu]
Isaac, you may want to contact her and tell her you are the one to notify when its ready?
14:03:58 [Monica]
Monica has joined #lld
14:04:21 [fsasaki]
present: Monica, marcia, rsinger, digikim, kcoyle, fumi, ray, dlukose, oreste, GordonD, michaelp, RRSAgent, stu, AlexanderH, Zakim, fsasaki, antoine, jeff_, Nico, emma, kai, edsu, ww
14:04:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html fsasaki
14:04:36 [marcia]
I have trouble to call in.
14:05:03 [antoine]
ok we have stu trying to launch it via phone and felix having sent mail
14:05:14 [antoine]
let's wait five minutes
14:05:31 [antoine]
... if we don't receive news then we cancel it
14:06:40 [antoine]
sorry everyone for this mess :-(
14:07:03 [digikim]
Q: How many Linked Data people are needed to fix a broken conference call? -- A: None. The Linked Data just works. :)
14:07:15 [edsu]
antoine: no worries
14:07:18 [stu]
:-)
14:07:32 [dlukose]
I was told by the operator to ring back in 3 minutes
14:08:01 [marcia]
the conference call is valid now. However when I called I was the only one.
14:08:04 [rsinger]
if we cancel it will give me a chance to rebut edsu's blog posting ;)
14:08:05 [rsinger]
oh well
14:08:07 [stu]
its up!
14:08:11 [stu]
I
14:08:16 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:08:18 [stu]
I'm in
14:08:18 [Zakim]
-[LC]
14:08:18 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:08:20 [amy]
amy has joined #lld
14:08:25 [edsu]
Zakim, LC is edsu
14:08:25 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:08:32 [amy]
this is amy from W3C. the bridge should be working
14:08:42 [amy]
there was a problem with the scheduling, we'll try to sort it out later
14:08:50 [antoine]
thank amy!
14:08:52 [amy]
Felix! hi! great
14:08:55 [stu]
thank you!
14:08:55 [amy]
:)
14:08:56 [Zakim]
+ +1.423.463.aaaa
14:08:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.289.aabb
14:08:58 [amy]
sure thing
14:09:03 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
14:09:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.764.aacc
14:09:17 [Zakim]
+Oreste
14:09:23 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aa]
14:09:39 [rsinger]
Zakim, I am +1.423.463.aaaa
14:09:39 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
14:09:48 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aaa]
14:09:49 [Zakim]
+??P30
14:09:53 [amy]
amy has joined #lld
14:09:53 [jar]
jar has joined #lld
14:09:57 [rsinger]
Zakim, mute me
14:09:57 [Zakim]
rsinger should now be muted
14:10:05 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:10:05 [digikim]
I just called in, but how did I say its me?
14:10:08 [fsasaki]
scribe: fsasaki
14:10:23 [Zakim]
+ +81.35.937.aadd
14:10:29 [kai]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:10:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], edsu, rsinger (muted), +1.330.289.aabb, [IPcaller.a], michaelp, Oreste, [IPcaller.aa], [IPcaller.aaa] (muted), Felix (muted), ??P26, +81.35.937.aadd
14:10:32 [fumi]
zakim, aadd is me
14:10:32 [Zakim]
- +1.330.289.aabb
14:10:32 [Zakim]
+fumi; got it
14:10:55 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aaaa]
14:10:56 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:10:58 [kai]
zakim, [IPcaller.aaa] is me.
14:10:58 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
14:11:11 [kai]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:11:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], edsu, rsinger (muted), [IPcaller.a], michaelp, Oreste, [IPcaller.aa], kai, Felix (muted), ??P26, fumi (muted), [IPcaller.aaaa]
14:11:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.289.aaee
14:11:16 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:11:28 [Zakim]
+michaelp.a
14:11:30 [kcoyle]
is boston working now?
14:11:38 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:11:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], edsu, rsinger (muted), [IPcaller.a], michaelp, Oreste, [IPcaller.aa], kai, Felix (muted), ??P26, fumi (muted), [IPcaller.aaaa], +1.330.289.aaee,
14:11:41 [Zakim]
... [LC], michaelp.a
14:11:42 [Zakim]
On IRC I see kcoyle, jar, amy, Monica, marcia, rsinger, digikim, fumi, ray, dlukose, oreste, GordonD, michaelp, RRSAgent, stu, AlexanderH, Zakim, fsasaki, antoine, jeff_, Nico,
14:11:45 [Zakim]
... emma, kai, edsu, ww
14:11:45 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aaa]
14:11:58 [oreste]
oreste has changed the topic to: LLD XG telecon 2010-07-08 (oreste)
14:12:26 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
14:12:45 [Zakim]
+??P37
14:12:54 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
14:12:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], edsu, rsinger (muted), [IPcaller.a], michaelp, Oreste, [IPcaller.aa], kai, Felix (muted), ??P26, fumi (muted), [IPcaller.aaaa], +1.330.289.aaee,
14:12:59 [Zakim]
... [LC], michaelp.a, emma (muted), Jonathan_Rees, ??P37
14:13:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see kcoyle, jar, amy, Monica, marcia, rsinger, digikim, fumi, ray, dlukose, oreste, GordonD, michaelp, RRSAgent, stu, AlexanderH, Zakim, fsasaki, antoine, jeff_, Nico,
14:13:02 [Zakim]
... emma, kai, edsu, ww
14:13:03 [Zakim]
+??P38
14:13:07 [GordonD]
zakim, ??P37 is me
14:13:07 [Zakim]
+GordonD; got it
14:13:08 [amy]
amy has left #lld
14:13:21 [antoine]
zakim, ??P26 is me
14:13:21 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:14:53 [kcoyle]
zakim, ???p26 is kcoyle
14:14:56 [Zakim]
sorry, kcoyle, I do not recognize a party named '???p26'
14:15:03 [fsasaki]
topic: Minutes of previous telecon
14:15:11 [fsasaki]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0131.html
14:15:29 [fsasaki]
Antoine: any objection to the minutes of last call?
14:15:37 [fsasaki]
RESOLUTION: approved minutes from last call
14:15:46 [fsasaki]
topic: F2F meeting @Pittsburgh 23 and 24 October
14:15:53 [fsasaki]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F
14:16:02 [GordonD]
zakim, who is here?
14:16:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], edsu, rsinger (muted), [IPcaller.a], michaelp, Oreste, [IPcaller.aa], kai, Felix (muted), antoine, fumi (muted), [IPcaller.aaaa], +1.330.289.aaee,
14:16:05 [Zakim]
... [LC], jeff_? (muted), emma (muted), Jonathan_Rees, GordonD, ??P38
14:16:06 [Zakim]
On IRC I see kcoyle, jar, Monica, marcia, rsinger, digikim, fumi, ray, dlukose, oreste, GordonD, michaelp, RRSAgent, stu, AlexanderH, Zakim, fsasaki, antoine, jeff_, Nico, emma,
14:16:09 [Zakim]
... kai, edsu, ww
14:16:11 [fsasaki]
Antoine: have this item to keep you informed, but nothing to report here
14:16:17 [fsasaki]
topic: Summer teleconferences schedule
14:16:25 [fsasaki]
Antoine: see agenda, as a reminder
14:16:36 [GordonD]
zakim, ??P38 is probably me
14:16:36 [Zakim]
+GordonD?; got it
14:16:50 [fsasaki]
topic: community wiki
14:16:56 [fsasaki]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD
14:17:22 [fsasaki]
antoine: idea of wiki is different from our group wiki
14:17:34 [fsasaki]
.. a free space for any public contriubtion to the library linked data topic
14:17:43 [fsasaki]
.. may also be completely outside the scope of the group
14:18:03 [fsasaki]
.. meant as a means to invite people from outside the group to contribute
14:18:07 [fsasaki]
.. any questions?
14:18:27 [fsasaki]
.. there are two wikis: the group wiki, and the group wiki
14:18:43 [fsasaki]
XYZ: could we have a link between the two wikis, explaining their relation?
14:18:56 [jar]
+1 cross-links
14:18:57 [fsasaki]
antoine: yes
14:18:59 [kai]
+1
14:19:13 [Zakim]
-GordonD
14:19:16 [fsasaki]
antoine: to check cross linking between the two wikis
14:19:23 [stu]
(stu was asking for links between the two wikis with a brief explanation)
14:19:23 [fsasaki]
action: antoine to check cross linking between the two wikis
14:19:48 [fsasaki]
topic: Use cases and case studies
14:20:01 [antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Jun/0032.html
14:20:24 [fsasaki]
antoine: based on the template from the provenancy XG
14:20:28 [Zakim]
+ +44.194.346.aaff
14:20:33 [Zakim]
+??P40
14:20:48 [Monica]
\me .aaff is me
14:20:55 [fsasaki]
.. stu and others had an action to produce that template
14:21:05 [fsasaki]
.. has been progress on that action
14:21:11 [antoine]
ACTION: Stu takes the lead on understanding UC approach better (with help of Emmanuelle Jodi Bernard and Jeff) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#action05]
14:21:28 [Monica]
\me Zakim mute me
14:21:33 [fsasaki]
s/to produce that template/to work on the template/
14:21:34 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions
14:22:32 [fsasaki]
stu: the assignment was not because of my conclusion of how to do use cases
14:22:43 [fsasaki]
.. templates from the provenance gropu were quite useful
14:22:56 [fsasaki]
.. also had other input on how to make the template
14:23:13 [fsasaki]
.. this I think is a pretty good start of how to do that
14:24:53 [fsasaki]
discussion of use case template
14:25:14 [fsasaki]
antoine: about the dimensions (categories) in here: I see some very general dimensions here
14:25:27 [fsasaki]
.. might be dangerous if we go too much into details
14:25:40 [fsasaki]
.. we should not take too much time to work on the template
14:26:41 [fsasaki]
stu: I will send a link to the group with my proposal, people can look at it and see what they think about it
14:26:43 [fsasaki]
antoine: sure
14:26:51 [fsasaki]
.. every material is welcome to discuss
14:27:12 [fsasaki]
.. but we need to move that forward, we need to finalize something
14:27:38 [fsasaki]
.. looking at your proposal, there was an overlap with the work from kai
14:29:00 [fsasaki]
kai: looked at the dimensions, I now probably would start with them
14:29:19 [Nico]
Nico has joined #lld
14:29:22 [emma]
(I just commented that it is quite complementary, we can try to use the dimensions with Kai's template as is)
14:29:32 [kcoyle]
+1 do a few use cases to test out UC and dimensions
14:29:38 [stu]
kai +1 ...
14:29:46 [antoine]
+1
14:29:50 [fsasaki]
+1
14:29:53 [GordonD]
+1
14:29:58 [stu]
important thing is for people to create use cases
14:30:00 [fsasaki]
edsu: question about the dimensions
14:30:12 [fsasaki]
.. I thought the dimensions were used to analyse the use cases which came in
14:30:29 [fsasaki]
.. but it looks like it is something wider .. could someone clarify?
14:31:01 [fsasaki]
antoine: I think that the dimensions are a guide for the use case provider to structure the UC
14:31:06 [kai]
q+
14:31:21 [fsasaki]
ack k
14:31:34 [fsasaki]
kai: maybe we should find some not so specific dimensions and just refine them
14:32:05 [stu]
I think the dimensions are to stimulate, NOT limit, people's thinking on use cases
14:32:17 [antoine]
+1
14:32:17 [fsasaki]
kai: it is ok to start with a broad set
14:32:20 [emma]
+1
14:33:13 [fsasaki]
stu: I see that if we try to figure out the dimensions in detail, that may foster specific kinds of answer from the provider
14:33:28 [Zakim]
+ +34.92.38.aagg
14:33:30 [fsasaki]
antoine: agree
14:33:41 [AlexanderH]
+1
14:33:52 [fsasaki]
etsu: we don't want to prevent people from providing use cases just because the UC does not fit into the template
14:34:00 [edsu]
+1 for broad set of examples
14:34:33 [Nico]
.aagg is me
14:34:33 [edsu]
s/examples/dimension examples/
14:34:55 [fsasaki]
antoine: we should start to merge the templates, within one week, and start internal contributions
14:35:08 [fsasaki]
.. e.g. Alexander filling that template
14:35:29 [fsasaki]
.. for the next call we could make a final decision about the form of the template, and then send them to the wider community
14:35:35 [fsasaki]
.. is that OK?
14:35:35 [edsu]
+1
14:35:36 [fsasaki]
+1
14:35:38 [emma]
+1
14:35:41 [GordonD]
+1
14:35:43 [Monica]
+1
14:35:43 [AlexanderH]
+1
14:35:43 [dlukose]
+1
14:35:44 [kai]
+1
14:35:49 [marcia]
+1
14:36:22 [stu]
+1
14:36:34 [rsinger]
+1
14:36:35 [fsasaki]
RESOLUTION: merge the template proposal within one week, start internal contributions, make a final decision about the form of the template until next call, and then send them to the wider community
14:36:43 [oreste]
+1 (but I have a conflicting meeting, I will send comments)
14:36:44 [stu]
+1
14:36:49 [Nico]
+1
14:37:25 [fsasaki]
kai: would be good to have a 2nd example. The 1st concentrated on VIAF
14:37:33 [fsasaki]
antoine: good idea
14:37:43 [fsasaki]
s/kai/alexander/
14:37:57 [fsasaki]
kai: sure, maybe some other people can help as well?
14:38:06 [fsasaki]
emma: happy to contribute another example
14:38:07 [edsu]
i think folks at LC could probaby agree on populating one
14:38:37 [kcoyle]
+1
14:38:48 [Nico]
Zakim, +34.92.38.aagg is me
14:38:48 [Zakim]
+Nico; got it
14:38:50 [Zakim]
-emma
14:39:07 [fsasaki]
action: Alexander and the whole group people on the group to populate the template for use cases
14:39:22 [fsasaki]
kai: emma, alexander and I can make a small subgroup to work out examples
14:39:25 [fsasaki]
antoine: good point
14:39:52 [fsasaki]
kai: happy to do that
14:40:02 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aaa]
14:40:05 [fsasaki]
s/good point/good idea, so let's do that/
14:40:26 [fsasaki]
s/Alexander and the whole group people on the group to populate the template for use cases/Alexander, kai, emma group people on the group to populate the template for use cases/
14:40:33 [antoine]
ACTION: Alexander to populate the template for VIAF UC http://outgoing.typepad.com/outgoing/2009/09/viaf-as-linked-data.html [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#action06]
14:40:40 [fsasaki]
antoine: and we drop the action from last call, which was for alexander only
14:40:45 [antoine]
--DROPPED
14:41:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html emma
14:42:51 [emma]
OK for me
14:42:55 [fsasaki]
action: stu, alexander, kai and emma to suggest another version of the template?
14:42:56 [stu]
ok for me
14:43:07 [trackbot]
trackbot has joined #lld
14:43:07 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
14:43:07 [trackbot]
If you want to associate this channel with an existing Tracker, please say 'trackbot, associate this channel with #channel' (where #channel is the name of default channel for the group)
14:43:09 [fsasaki]
ACTION: stu, alexander, kai and emma to suggest another version of the template
14:43:09 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
14:43:14 [antoine]
s/?/.
14:43:44 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'drop ACTION 3', fsasaki. Try /msg RRSAgent help
14:44:51 [kai]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:45:03 [Zakim]
kai, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: antoine (25%), Jonathan_Rees (11%)
14:45:17 [jar]
zakim, mute me
14:45:17 [Zakim]
sorry, jar, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:45:20 [fsasaki]
topic: Use cases at ALA meeting
14:45:30 [jar]
zakim, mute Jonathan_Rees
14:45:30 [Zakim]
Jonathan_Rees should now be muted
14:45:36 [fsasaki]
antoine: keep that in our agenda, will discuss that during next call
14:46:21 [antoine]
zakim, who is noisy
14:46:21 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is noisy', antoine
14:46:27 [antoine]
zakim, zho is noisy?
14:46:27 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not understand your question
14:46:50 [fsasaki]
topic: Topic list
14:47:07 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02]
14:47:07 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
14:47:13 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:47:20 [fsasaki]
antoine: action for everbody to contribute to the wiki is being continued
14:48:23 [fsasaki]
abc: Antoine did a first pass and did a good job
14:48:29 [antoine]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics2
14:48:36 [fsasaki]
s/abc/Karen/
14:48:44 [edsu]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics3
14:48:46 [antoine]
Karen's list: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics3
14:48:58 [fsasaki]
karen: topic list is in a way very suggestive
14:49:09 [antoine]
karen+1 for provoking discussions
14:49:18 [fsasaki]
.. idea was to have a set of categories which people can think about
14:49:31 [fsasaki]
.. not sure how to do this, we may want to do this in mail
14:49:43 [fsasaki]
.. if everybody starts editing that may be a bit messy
14:49:57 [fsasaki]
.. we should first decide what our main topic areas are, and how to assign them
14:51:09 [fsasaki]
.. there were many issues that may be hard to understand, e.g. how to manage linked data, how to apply linked data to the library world
14:51:18 [edsu]
kcoyle++ # i like these high level groups
14:51:21 [fsasaki]
.. and how to educate our community
14:51:29 [jar]
kcoyle, this (topic3) is really good work, thanks
14:51:39 [fsasaki]
.. there is the best place to make a discussion
14:51:54 [Monica]
s/there/where
14:52:01 [emma]
+1, Topic3 is really good
14:52:17 [fsasaki]
karen: we need to agree on upper level categories first, after that people can add what they want
14:52:37 [fsasaki]
s/first/first (before having everybody editing)/
14:52:49 [fsasaki]
antoine: so let's first have a discussion on the mailing list
14:53:21 [fsasaki]
.. I am not touching the existing version, but we should dicuss the organization
14:53:32 [stu]
would it be helpful to assign an editor for this part of the Wiki who might consolidate the suggestions?
14:53:37 [fsasaki]
antoine: both mail and other discussion is fine, we just need to do it
14:53:43 [fsasaki]
karen: both fine with me
14:54:02 [fsasaki]
edsu: what is the reason to write this document?
14:54:19 [fsasaki]
karen: to have use cases, and guide the educational document which we are going to write
14:54:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html fsasaki
14:56:30 [fsasaki]
antoine: from a practical point of view, we have seen this as a set of guidelines for the technical deliverable which we are going to produce
14:57:42 [fsasaki]
edsu: looks very good to me
14:57:48 [fsasaki]
antoine: yes
14:58:35 [fsasaki]
stu: if somebody could mangage the structure, people could send suggestions to that person
14:58:51 [Zakim]
-emma
14:58:51 [edsu]
i wonder if it's worth publishing it as a w3c draft?
14:59:03 [fsasaki]
karen: happy to do that
14:59:28 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aaa]
14:59:37 [fsasaki]
edsu: is it OK to write this up to become a W3C document, e.g. a NOTE
14:59:47 [fsasaki]
antoine: for the moment we can keep it as wiki
15:00:09 [fsasaki]
.. as soon as we are starting putting content into it, we can move gently to another workspace
15:00:28 [fsasaki]
karen: many items were very concise
15:00:42 [Monica]
where is the appropriate place to expand on the topics?
15:00:46 [fsasaki]
.. would be good if these items would be extended
15:01:34 [fsasaki]
antoine: should we have an "action: everyone to elaborate on the topics in the wiki"?
15:01:44 [fsasaki]
karen: which document should they edit?
15:01:50 [fsasaki]
antoine: just send mails?
15:02:06 [fsasaki]
karen: people can edit what they are responsible for, and I can ask questions
15:02:31 [fsasaki]
antoine: if you are the official responsible person for the wiki page, you can organize that as you want
15:02:42 [fsasaki]
topic: wrap up (action review)
15:02:57 [fsasaki]
action: everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki
15:02:57 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
15:03:23 [fsasaki]
RESOLUTION: karen to be the editor of the topic list
15:03:43 [fsasaki]
s/action review/action and resolution/
15:03:50 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02]
15:03:50 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
15:03:53 [antoine]
--DROPPED
15:04:05 [antoine]
ACTION: Antoine to ask Karen Coyle to start curating topics list. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#action08]
15:04:05 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
15:04:08 [antoine]
--DONE
15:04:21 [kcoyle]
should topics3 become topics?
15:04:32 [fsasaki]
topic: Other topics
15:04:55 [fsasaki]
antoine: just links to areas which are not so active at the moment
15:05:39 [antoine]
zakim, who is here?
15:05:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], edsu, rsinger (muted), [IPcaller.a], michaelp (muted), Oreste, [IPcaller.aa], kai, Felix (muted), antoine, fumi (muted), [IPcaller.aaaa],
15:05:42 [Zakim]
... +1.330.289.aaee, [LC], jeff_? (muted), Jonathan_Rees (muted), GordonD?, +44.194.346.aaff (muted), GordonD, Nico, emma
15:05:43 [stu]
stu was on the call
15:05:46 [Zakim]
On IRC I see trackbot, Nico, kcoyle, jar, Monica, marcia, rsinger, digikim, fumi, ray, dlukose, oreste, michaelp, RRSAgent, stu, AlexanderH, Zakim, fsasaki, antoine, jeff_, emma,
15:05:48 [kcoyle]
kcoyle on call
15:05:48 [Zakim]
... kai, edsu, ww
15:05:55 [michaelp]
Michael Panzer was on the call.
15:05:56 [antoine]
antoine
15:06:03 [jeff_]
jeff_
15:06:04 [fsasaki]
present+ michaelP
15:06:09 [jar]
Jonathan Rees was on the call, as zakim says
15:06:11 [marcia]
marcia is on the call
15:06:12 [rsinger]
rsinger
15:06:16 [emma]
emmanuelle was on the call
15:06:21 [edsu]
s'up y'all
15:06:30 [fsasaki]
topic: wrap up
15:06:31 [Nico]
Nico was on the call
15:06:32 [digikim]
kim was on the call
15:06:40 [fumi]
fumi was
15:06:44 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:06:45 [Monica]
Monica was on teh call
15:06:47 [ray]
ray here
15:06:47 [AlexanderH]
Alexander was on the coll
15:06:47 [jar]
I volunteer to clean up whatever mess I created by inviting trackbot
15:06:49 [Zakim]
-GordonD?
15:06:50 [oreste]
bye
15:06:51 [Zakim]
- +1.330.289.aaee
15:06:52 [Zakim]
-jeff_?
15:06:52 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:06:53 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:06:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html fsasaki
15:06:56 [AlexanderH]
bye
15:06:59 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller.aa]
15:07:05 [Zakim]
-Oreste
15:07:09 [Zakim]
-fumi
15:07:09 [jeff_]
jeff_ has left #lld
15:07:10 [stu]
stu has left #lld
15:07:11 [Zakim]
-Nico
15:07:13 [Zakim]
- +44.194.346.aaff
15:07:13 [digikim]
bye
15:07:17 [Zakim]
-[LC]
15:07:19 [Zakim]
-Felix
15:07:20 [digikim]
digikim has left #lld
15:07:20 [jar]
zakim, unmute Jonathan_Rees
15:07:23 [Zakim]
-kai
15:07:25 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller.aaaa]
15:07:29 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:07:31 [Zakim]
Jonathan_Rees should no longer be muted
15:07:34 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller.a]
15:07:46 [Zakim]
-GordonD
15:08:30 [jar]
trackbot, bye
15:08:30 [trackbot]
trackbot has left #lld
15:08:36 [oreste]
oreste has left #lld
15:10:17 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:10:55 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
15:12:34 [Nico]
Nico has left #lld
15:15:42 [Zakim]
-antoine
15:15:43 [Zakim]
-emma
15:15:43 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has ended
15:15:45 [Zakim]
Attendees were [IPcaller], edsu, +1.423.463.aaaa, +1.330.289.aabb, Oreste, michaelp, rsinger, Felix, +81.35.937.aadd, fumi, kai, +1.330.289.aaee, [LC], emma, Jonathan_Rees,
15:15:48 [Zakim]
... antoine, jeff_?, GordonD?, +44.194.346.aaff, GordonD, Nico
15:18:25 [Nico]
Nico has joined #lld
15:18:31 [Nico]
Nico has left #lld
17:27:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld