IRC log of html-wg on 2010-07-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:01:27 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #html-wg
16:01:27 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/07/01-html-wg-irc
16:01:29 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:01:31 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be HTML
16:01:31 [Zakim]
HTML matches both HTML_WG()12:00PM and WAI_PFWG(HTML TF)11:00AM
16:01:32 [trackbot]
Meeting: HTML Weekly Teleconference
16:01:32 [trackbot]
Date: 01 July 2010
16:01:39 [Eliot]
Eliot has joined #html-wg
16:03:29 [krisk]
krisk has joined #html-wg
16:03:46 [plh]
scribeNick: plh
16:03:58 [Dzung_Tran]
Dzung_Tran has joined #html-wg
16:04:05 [Dzung_Tran]
Present+ Dzung_Tran
16:04:12 [plh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010AprJun/0025.html
16:04:13 [pimpbot]
Title: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports from Maciej Stachowiak on 2010-06-30 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from April to June 2010) (at lists.w3.org)
16:04:18 [plh]
plh has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2010AprJun/0025.html
16:04:25 [mjs]
dsinger__: yes
16:04:35 [Julian]
Zakim, JulianReschke is me
16:04:35 [Zakim]
+Julian; got it
16:04:37 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft.a]
16:04:42 [dsinger__]
Zakim aaaa is mjs
16:04:46 [plh]
agenda+ action items due
16:04:50 [plh]
agenda+ action items pending
16:04:51 [Eliot]
Zakim, [Microsoft.a] is me
16:04:51 [Zakim]
+Eliot; got it
16:04:51 [Laura]
Laura has joined #html-wg
16:04:59 [plh]
agenda+ items that close this week
16:05:04 [dsinger__]
Zakim, aaaa is mjs
16:05:06 [plh]
agenda+ New issues
16:05:11 [plh]
agenda+ WG decisions
16:05:17 [Zakim]
+mjs; got it
16:05:18 [MikeSmith]
Zakim, call Mike
16:05:25 [plh]
agenda+ Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs
16:05:33 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
16:05:35 [Zakim]
ok, MikeSmith; the call is being made
16:05:35 [plh]
agenda+ Other business
16:05:39 [Zakim]
+Mike
16:05:44 [plh]
agenda+ Scribe for next week
16:05:48 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:05:53 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "action items due" taken up [from plh]
16:06:01 [plh]
action-29?
16:06:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-29 -- Philippe Le H├ęgaret to follow up on the idea of a free-software-compatible license for a note on HTML authoring -- due 2010-07-01 -- OPEN
16:06:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/29
16:06:02 [pimpbot]
Title: ACTION-29 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
16:06:03 [armandoperico_]
armandoperico_ has joined #html-wg
16:06:13 [Zakim]
+Laura_Carlson
16:07:10 [plh]
plh: license is under review by the FSF
16:07:25 [plh]
... no timeline :(
16:07:33 [plh]
... let's check again in two weeks
16:07:49 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:07:49 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "action items pending" taken up [from plh]
16:07:57 [plh]
action-182?
16:07:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-182 -- Paul Cotton to followup with Mark Nottingham about the status of the IANA registry needed for Issue-27 -- due 2010-07-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW
16:07:57 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/182
16:07:58 [pimpbot]
Title: ACTION-182 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)
16:08:13 [plh]
mjs: this was done
16:08:18 [plh]
close action-182
16:08:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-182 Followup with Mark Nottingham about the status of the IANA registry needed for Issue-27 closed
16:08:23 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:08:23 [Zakim]
agendum 2 was just opened, plh
16:08:28 [plh]
zakim, close agendum2
16:08:28 [Zakim]
agendum 2, action items pending, closed
16:08:29 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:08:29 [plh]
zakim, close agendum 2
16:08:30 [Zakim]
3. items that close this week [from plh]
16:08:31 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:08:31 [Zakim]
agendum 2, action items pending, closed
16:08:34 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:08:36 [Zakim]
3. items that close this week [from plh]
16:08:38 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "items that close this week" taken up [from plh]
16:08:46 [plh]
mjs: two polls issue 30 and issue 88
16:08:50 [Laura]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-30-objection-poll/results
16:08:51 [plh]
... both closed this week
16:08:51 [pimpbot]
Title: Results of Questionnaire ISSUE-30: include a longdesc attribute for images - Straw Poll for Objections - Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org)
16:08:57 [Laura]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-88-objection-poll/results
16:08:59 [pimpbot]
Title: Results of Questionnaire ISSUE-88: Should meta/@content allow a list of languages - Straw Poll for Objections - Web-Based Straw-poll and Balloting System (at www.w3.org)
16:09:17 [plh]
mjs: the chairs will continue to work through the backlog
16:09:55 [plh]
mjs: any comment on those issues or the polls?
16:09:59 [plh]
[none heard]
16:10:01 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:10:04 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "New issues" taken up [from plh]
16:10:12 [plh]
mjs: we don't have new issues this week
16:10:15 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:10:17 [Zakim]
agendum 4 was just opened, plh
16:10:25 [plh]
zakim, close agendum 4
16:10:25 [Zakim]
agendum 4, New issues, closed
16:10:26 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:10:27 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:10:28 [Zakim]
5. WG decisions [from plh]
16:10:30 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "WG decisions" taken up [from plh]
16:10:40 [plh]
mjs: we decided to keep the details element
16:10:59 [plh]
... decisions on issues 95, 96 and 97 are pending
16:11:13 [plh]
... we now have issue 30 and 88 in our pipeline
16:11:15 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:11:15 [Zakim]
agendum 5 was just opened, plh
16:11:19 [plh]
zakim, close agendum 5
16:11:19 [Zakim]
agendum 5, WG decisions, closed
16:11:20 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:11:21 [Zakim]
6. Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs [from plh]
16:11:22 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:11:22 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs" taken up [from plh]
16:11:32 [plh]
mjs: all 8 drafts have been published
16:11:37 [plh]
... that's pretty exciting
16:11:53 [plh]
... we did make our 3-month heartbeat window
16:11:58 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly
16:12:07 [plh]
zakim, close agendum 6
16:12:07 [Zakim]
agendum 6, Heartbeat WDs and FPWDs, closed
16:12:08 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:12:10 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:12:10 [Zakim]
7. Other business [from plh]
16:12:11 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "Other business" taken up [from plh]
16:12:21 [plh]
mjs: other topic to put in front of the group?
16:12:26 [plh]
[none heard]
16:12:30 [plh]
zakim, close agendum 7
16:12:30 [Zakim]
agendum 7, Other business, closed
16:12:31 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
16:12:32 [plh]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:12:32 [Zakim]
8. Scribe for next week [from plh]
16:12:34 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "Scribe for next week" taken up [from plh]
16:12:43 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
16:12:47 [plh]
mjs: volunteer to scribe next week?
16:13:15 [plh]
... I think Paul will chair the next week. Assuming I don't chair, I'll scribe.
16:13:26 [plh]
... was a short meeting today.
16:13:28 [Eliot]
Wow!
16:13:30 [plh]
[adjourned]
16:13:36 [Zakim]
-dsinger
16:13:38 [Zakim]
-Plh
16:13:38 [Zakim]
-Julian
16:13:39 [Zakim]
-Eliot
16:13:39 [Zakim]
-mjs
16:13:40 [Laura]
bye
16:13:41 [Zakim]
-Radhika_Roy
16:13:43 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
16:13:44 [MikeSmith]
zakim, drop Mike
16:13:45 [Zakim]
Mike is being disconnected
16:13:45 [Zakim]
-Mike
16:13:58 [Zakim]
-Laura_Carlson
16:14:00 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
16:14:00 [Zakim]
HTML_WG()12:00PM has ended
16:14:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were [Microsoft], dsinger, Radhika_Roy, Plh, Julian_Reschke, +1.415.595.aaaa, Julian, Eliot, mjs, Michael_Cooper, Mike, Laura_Carlson, Cynthia_Shelly
16:14:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/07/01-html-wg-minutes.html plh
16:14:32 [plh]
zakim, bye
16:14:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #html-wg
16:14:37 [plh]
rrsagent, bye
16:14:37 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items