IRC log of ua on 2010-06-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:52:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
16:52:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-irc
16:52:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:52:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
16:52:37 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
16:52:37 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
16:52:38 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
16:52:38 [trackbot]
Date: 17 June 2010
16:53:32 [sharper]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010AprJun/0114.html
16:53:40 [sharper]
scribe: Harper_Simon
16:53:40 [sharper]
ScribeNick: sharper
16:54:12 [sharper]
meeting: User Agent Working Group Telecon - 17 June 2010
16:54:29 [sharper]
Action Items: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open
16:54:29 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Items
16:54:44 [sharper]
Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/issues/open
16:54:58 [sharper]
Current Techniques Document: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100430/
16:55:20 [sharper]
Current editor's draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100615/
16:56:03 [sharper]
chair: Ford_Kelly, Allan_James
16:56:23 [sharper]
agenda+ Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?
16:56:36 [sharper]
Agenda+ Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100615/
16:56:45 [sharper]
Agenda+ Discuss Simon's proposal at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010AprJun/0110.html
16:56:52 [sharper]
Agenda+ Tracking UAAG implementations
16:56:59 [sharper]
Agenda+ Action item review
16:57:09 [sharper]
zakim, save agenda
16:57:16 [Zakim]
ok, sharper, the agenda has been written to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-agenda.rdf
16:57:23 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 1
16:57:23 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?" taken up [from sharper]
16:57:36 [sharper]
present+ Harper_Simon
16:57:55 [sharper]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:57:55 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
16:57:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html sharper
16:59:17 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
16:59:21 [kford]
kford has joined #ua
16:59:50 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
16:59:56 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
16:59:57 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #ua
17:00:06 [sharper]
regrets+ Lauke_Patrick
17:00:10 [Zakim]
+Greg
17:00:22 [sharper]
present+ Lowney_Greg
17:00:34 [sharper]
present+ Spellman_Jeanne
17:00:45 [sharper]
present+ Ford_Kelly
17:00:54 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
17:00:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html sharper
17:01:01 [sharper]
zakim, code?
17:01:01 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), sharper
17:01:19 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
17:03:26 [kford]
zakim, microsoft is kford
17:03:26 [Zakim]
+kford; got it
17:10:29 [mhakkinen]
mhakkinen has joined #ua
17:11:52 [mhakkinen]
unable to join by phone
17:14:13 [Zakim]
+KimPatch
17:15:58 [kford]
I don't think you are hearing me on ksype.
17:16:08 [kford]
I hear you.
17:16:51 [kford]
/me Simon, what are you douing? It sounds like a car crash
17:17:58 [kford]
It is, checking again.
17:18:15 [kford]
hold, on I know what's wrong I think
17:18:45 [sharper]
present+ Hakkinen_Mark
17:23:04 [Greg]
Kim asked for feedback, particularly use cases, for use in her upcoming conference on voice user interfaces.
17:41:26 [sharper]
zakim, agenda?
17:41:26 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda:
17:41:28 [Zakim]
1. Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)? [from sharper]
17:41:30 [Zakim]
2. Survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100615/ [from sharper]
17:41:31 [Zakim]
3. Discuss Simon's proposal at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010AprJun/0110.html [from sharper]
17:41:33 [Zakim]
4. Tracking UAAG implementations [from sharper]
17:41:35 [Zakim]
5. Action item review [from sharper]
17:43:05 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:43:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html jeanne
17:48:36 [Zakim]
-KimPatch
17:48:42 [Zakim]
-Greg
17:49:00 [Zakim]
-kford
17:49:03 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
17:49:04 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
17:49:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Greg, kford, KimPatch
17:49:17 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:49:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html jeanne
17:50:14 [jeanne]
regrets + Jim_Allan
17:50:21 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:50:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html jeanne
17:51:58 [mhakkinen]
What was the general topic of this call? Discussion of Kim's paper?