IRC log of lld on 2010-06-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:47:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:47:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc
13:48:17 [matolat]
matolat has joined #lld
13:48:27 [emma]
zakim, this will be LLD
13:48:27 [Zakim]
ok, emma; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
13:48:51 [emma]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:48:51 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T13-48-51
13:48:52 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:49:22 [emma]
Meeting : LLD XG
13:49:37 [emma]
Chair : Emmanuelle
13:49:52 [emma]
Agenda : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0082.html
13:50:18 [emma]
Previous : http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html
13:50:24 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:50:31 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:50:55 [marma]
marma has joined #lld
13:51:02 [Zakim]
+michaelp
13:51:51 [Zakim]
+ +33.1.53.79.aaaa
13:52:05 [emma]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:52:05 [Zakim]
+emma; got it
13:52:32 [emma]
Regrets : Alexander, Nicolas, Oreste, Kim, Herbert, Felix, Monica, William
13:53:16 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:54:32 [bernard]
bernard has joined #lld
13:54:46 [jeff_]
zakim, mute me
13:54:46 [Zakim]
jeff_ was already muted, jeff_
13:56:24 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:58:07 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has been moved to #LLDXG by dlukose
13:58:07 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:58:33 [jneubert]
jneubert has joined #lld
13:58:33 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
13:58:57 [ray]
ray has joined #lld
13:59:40 [emma]
zakim, this is LLD
13:59:40 [Zakim]
emma, INC_LLDXG()10:00AM is already associated with an irc channel; use 'move LLD to here' if you mean to reassociate the channel
14:00:06 [fumi]
fumi has joined #lld
14:00:11 [emma]
zakim LLD to here
14:00:12 [kai]
kai has joined #lld
14:00:44 [jonphipps]
jonphipps has joined #lld
14:00:46 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
14:00:57 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
14:01:03 [whalb]
whalb has joined #lld
14:01:13 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.327.aabb
14:01:17 [emma]
zakim, ??p22 is Karen
14:01:23 [Zakim]
+??P14
14:01:24 [gneher]
gneher has joined #lld
14:01:28 [emma]
zakim, LC is Ray
14:01:33 [Zakim]
+Karen; got it
14:01:37 [antoine]
zakim, P14 is kai
14:01:43 [Zakim]
+Ray; got it
14:01:47 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:01:54 [kai]
zakim, ??P14 is probably me
14:01:54 [antoine]
zakim, LC is ed
14:01:56 [Zakim]
sorry, antoine, I do not recognize a party named 'P14'
14:02:10 [Zakim]
+kai?; got it
14:02:10 [kai]
thanks antoine
14:02:12 [Zakim]
+ed; got it
14:02:13 [edsu]
Zakim, LC is edsu
14:02:14 [Zakim]
+JonP
14:02:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.655.aacc
14:02:26 [Zakim]
sorry, edsu, I do not recognize a party named 'LC'
14:02:37 [jonphipps]
zakim, JonP is me
14:02:38 [Zakim]
+ +81.35.937.aadd - is perhaps fumi?
14:02:38 [emma]
zakim, aacc is marcia
14:02:40 [Zakim]
+jonphipps; got it
14:02:47 [Zakim]
+marcia; got it
14:02:52 [fumi]
zakim, aadd is me
14:02:57 [Zakim]
sorry, fumi, I do not recognize a party named 'aadd'
14:03:01 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
14:03:22 [Andras]
Andras has joined #lld
14:03:23 [dlukose]
dlukose has joined #lld
14:03:27 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:03:31 [kcoyle]
there's a fair amount of background noise on the line
14:03:42 [bernard]
Can't get through through Nice call number
14:03:46 [dlukose]
finally I managed to understand how this thing works - I think......lol
14:03:48 [Zakim]
+jodi
14:03:51 [kai]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:03:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, jeff_ (muted), emma, dickson, Karen, Ray, matolat, kai?, ed, jonphipps, marcia, fumi?, jodi
14:04:13 [jodi]
US bridge: +1-617-761-6200
14:04:19 [kai]
zakim, ??P14 is me.
14:04:19 [Zakim]
I already had ??P14 as kai?, kai
14:04:53 [dlukose]
yes please
14:05:02 [bernard]
should I call the US bridge too ?
14:05:06 [Zakim]
+whalb
14:05:36 [emma]
Scribe : Ed
14:05:37 [dlukose]
zakim, who is noisy
14:05:37 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is noisy', dlukose
14:05:43 [rsinger]
i can't get the conference code to work
14:05:43 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #lld
14:06:09 [jar]
jar has joined #lld
14:06:12 [Zakim]
+ +46.8.46.3.aaee
14:06:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.361.279.aaff
14:06:58 [Zakim]
-martin
14:06:58 [dlukose]
dlukose zakim, who is noisy
14:07:00 [Andras]
zakim, aaff is Andras
14:07:00 [Zakim]
+Andras; got it
14:07:26 [Zakim]
+ +33.9.71.48.aagg
14:07:52 [bernard]
Zakim, mute me
14:07:52 [Zakim]
bernard should now be muted
14:08:05 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.609.aahh
14:08:06 [rsinger]
oh well, i don't have any idea how to call internationally from here
14:08:11 [jar]
zakim, what is the passcode?
14:08:11 [Zakim]
the conference code is 55394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jar
14:08:19 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:08:44 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
14:09:23 [Zakim]
+??P53
14:09:35 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
14:09:48 [edsu]
Topic: Administrative
14:10:10 [edsu]
emma: anyone have comments on the minutes?
14:10:25 [stu_]
stu_ has joined #lld
14:10:34 [edsu]
... now we have antoine to report on clean up of mailing list
14:10:58 [edsu]
antoine: i the mailing lists are on the wiki, hopefully it's clearer now?
14:11:11 [edsu]
... http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/
14:11:30 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Lists
14:12:33 [edsu]
antoine: it's a set of guidelines about when to use each list, public-xg-lld for administrative stuff, and public-lld for other stuff
14:13:03 [Zakim]
+Ian_Davis
14:13:08 [edsu]
emma: you wanted to mention something about branding?
14:13:24 [rsinger]
zakim, Ian_Davis is really me
14:13:24 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
14:14:00 [antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0058.html
14:14:42 [edsu]
antoine: for example there was an email from william, about work he had done, i feel that this would fit the wide open list
14:14:44 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
14:15:00 [edsu]
antoine: since it's of interest to people outside our working group potentially
14:15:12 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:15:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html TomB
14:15:51 [edsu]
... asking about deliverables, this fits the member list better (karen's email)
14:16:14 [edsu]
antoine: if people feel it's not useful to do this, please voice it
14:16:26 [edsu]
emma: any comments?
14:16:39 [jodi]
I think that the mailing list structure adds a little bit of mental overhead, but that it could be useful for public (filtering out phone calls, etc)
14:16:53 [antoine]
ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:16:55 [edsu]
emma: next issue is the Wiki login, is it working for everyone now?
14:17:02 [antoine]
-- DONE at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/
14:17:18 [Zakim]
-stu
14:17:24 [antoine]
ACTION: All group members should please post an introduction to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:17:27 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:17:43 [edsu]
emma: there was an action to indicate your availability for the f2f meeting
14:17:51 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: group members please indicate your availability for the proposed F2F meeting in a Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/gaipzmfc7xp9f4zq [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action08]
14:17:54 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:18:08 [edsu]
emma: we didn't have many answers, but we want to schedule asap, so please fill it out
14:18:17 [stu_]
everything went quiet... did I lose the call?
14:18:23 [bernard]
24 answers to the poll now
14:18:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html TomB
14:18:57 [edsu]
emma: the next topic is the summer schedule
14:19:18 [edsu]
... jul-15 and aug-05 we don't have meetings scheduled
14:19:57 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: Flag July/August availability at http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:20:02 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:20:11 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:20:31 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:21:45 [rsinger]
+1 to during DC-2010
14:21:46 [edsu]
TomB: we need a clear picture of the people who can attend, if we're going to have a smaller meeting we could have it during the dc2010 conference (weds, thurs, fri) ... i will post a note about this to the list, but please everyone answer the poll so we get a picture of how many people could potentially attend
14:21:54 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: Flag July/August availability at http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:21:56 [antoine]
--DONE
14:22:02 [rsinger]
but i've already made that known :)
14:22:23 [edsu]
Topic 2: Task group progress
14:23:05 [kai]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Use_Case_template
14:23:06 [edsu]
kai: i copy n' pasted from the provenance xg, and wrote a mail on the public list, we have some open questions
14:24:13 [edsu]
kai: the provenance group used some dimensions to organize the use cases, to provide some direction to where we expect use cases, we would need to decide on these ... maybe we could ask for rdf vocabularies that are in use, or leave it open
14:24:37 [edsu]
kai: the schedule for the next steps, perhaps 1 or 2 weeks to get comments on the template http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Use_Case_template
14:24:59 [edsu]
... do we publish it on mailing lists, or do we fill them out ourselves, or a combination?
14:25:29 [edsu]
emma: 3 questions: first is whether or not we need to define dimensions
14:25:47 [edsu]
antoine: i was wondering if the topic list on the wiki could be used to help define this analysis grid you are mentioning
14:25:54 [edsu]
kai: yes, that could be a good starting point
14:25:58 [edsu]
emma: i agree too
14:26:23 [jeff_]
+1
14:26:30 [Andras]
+1
14:26:32 [edsu]
emma: does everyone else agree that we could use the topic list to define the dimensions for the use case grid?
14:26:42 [gneher]
+1
14:26:43 [GordonD]
+1
14:26:43 [matolat]
+1
14:26:46 [marma]
+1
14:26:52 [jonphipps]
+1
14:26:55 [dlukose]
+1
14:26:56 [edsu]
antoine: kai, you were involved in the provenance xg?
14:26:57 [bernard]
+1
14:27:06 [edsu]
... did the dimension thing work well?
14:27:18 [rsinger]
+1
14:27:30 [marcia]
+1
14:27:48 [edsu]
kai: yes, it did take a look at the provenance xg wiki, especially if there are a lot of use cases
14:27:56 [edsu]
s/it did/it did,/
14:28:19 [jar]
I assume we're talking about http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics ?
14:28:23 [jodi]
Here are the provenance attributes/dimensions: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Provenance_Dimensions
14:28:27 [edsu]
emma: it sounds like there is consensus there about using the dimension idea
14:28:29 [jodi]
that looks useful to me!
14:28:43 [jodi]
(use cases then wound up here: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Use_Cases )
14:29:06 [edsu]
emma: the 2nd question you asked, was about specific use cases for the template? useful for skos implementations?
14:29:40 [edsu]
kai: it depends if we want to lead it in a specific direction, but the risk is that we don't get responses because it's too specific
14:29:58 [edsu]
... antoine's idea to just ask for the vocabularies really makes sense
14:30:11 [edsu]
emma: maybe we could discuss this on the list?
14:30:36 [edsu]
kai: better to do this more open, without much time pressure, i suggested 1 to 2 weeks so everyone can contribute
14:31:17 [antoine]
+1 for kai's timeline
14:31:31 [jeff_]
+1
14:31:32 [antoine]
q+ to ask kai about the coverage of Prov XG UCs
14:31:51 [edsu]
emma: suggested timeline: public comments till june 30th ; summary on july 1st ; july 7th finalizing template ; july 8th final decision
14:32:08 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to ask kai about the coverage of Prov XG UCs
14:32:37 [edsu]
antoine: it seems like provenance group was targeted at many different domains
14:33:09 [edsu]
kai: that definitely was the case, but i still think the question for background makes sense, because i'm not sure what use cases to expect
14:34:10 [edsu]
antoine: was it descriptions of scenarios, or things that have already been implemented?
14:34:46 [edsu]
kai: we had a lot of use cases, and we tried to consolidate along dimensions, in the final report we only had 3 scenarios where we combined a lot of use cases together
14:35:29 [edsu]
ACTION: All to comment on the template http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Use_Case_template
14:36:02 [edsu]
ACTION: Antoine and kai to prepare a template for use cases. Kai to contibute a template from the provenance group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action03]
14:36:09 [edsu]
--DONE
14:36:34 [TomB]
Karen is referring to http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
14:36:38 [antoine]
Karen's page: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
14:36:41 [edsu]
emma: karen can we get an update about the presentations page?
14:37:45 [edsu]
kcoyle: we should organize content of the presentations following the topic list
14:37:55 [edsu]
kcoyle: was wondering if that made sense to everyone
14:37:56 [jeff_]
+1
14:37:59 [antoine]
+1
14:38:01 [TomB]
+1 following the topic list
14:38:01 [stu_]
+1
14:38:05 [marma]
+1
14:38:07 [gneher]
+1
14:38:25 [kai]
+1
14:38:30 [marcia]
Karen asked people to add the known or their own presentations there.
14:38:30 [GordonD]
=1
14:38:30 [antoine]
edsu: I wonder how many we have
14:38:39 [edsu]
edsu: maybe just adding them to a page first, and organizing later might be good
14:38:49 [marcia]
+1
14:38:51 [jonphipps]
+1
14:39:22 [edsu]
kcoyle: can you paste the wiki url in here if there is one?
14:39:41 [rsinger]
i just added my code4lib presentation to the wiki page
14:39:42 [kcoyle]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
14:39:50 [edsu]
antoine: should blog posts and articles be included?
14:40:02 [jodi]
maybe we could have a separate page with blog posts and articles?
14:40:10 [antoine]
I added the SKOS presentations
14:40:33 [edsu]
kcoyle: when tom and i talked about this we were focused on ways of showing what linked data is about ; but texts would have drawings and diagrams in them ; also relevant would graphics that people use and reuse
14:40:35 [jodi]
I have tagged many things semantic libraries (e.g. in delicious and pinboard)
14:41:01 [TomB]
q+ to suggest that we need real examples with nice graphics
14:41:11 [gneher]
+q about language of presentations
14:41:17 [edsu]
kcoyle: i tend to have images that i tend to re-use in many different presentations ; if people have different graphics they've created it would be nice to have them collected so that everyone can look at them and use them
14:41:24 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest that we need real examples with nice graphics
14:41:51 [marcia_]
marcia_ has joined #lld
14:42:23 [antoine]
q+ guenther about language of presentations
14:42:25 [edsu]
TomB: i think we would all benefit, we need a few real examples from actual projects, and have them done up with nice graphics, if we all contribute our piece
14:42:25 [gneher]
q+ to ask, if language of presentations does matter
14:42:39 [edsu]
gneher: i wanted to ask if the language of the presentations matter
14:42:44 [edsu]
gneher++ # good question
14:42:46 [Zakim]
gneher, you wanted to ask, if language of presentations does matter
14:43:08 [TomB]
+1 to link to presentations in any language
14:43:08 [rsinger]
all languages welcome, in my mind
14:43:26 [edsu]
kcoyle: my feeling is that they should be any language, i hope that the presentations we create for re-use we would do it so that they are easily translated, or not require translation -- not wordy
14:43:30 [kai]
+1 for any language, better a foreign language than no presentation at all...
14:43:32 [emma]
+1
14:43:35 [antoine]
+1
14:43:35 [gneher]
+1
14:43:37 [GordonD]
+1
14:43:43 [edsu]
TomB: yes i agree
14:43:48 [bernard]
+1 (for french :)
14:44:03 [fumi]
+1
14:44:10 [edsu]
ACTION: TomB and KCoyle will create a page for presentations and will upload some slides [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action04]
14:44:18 [edsu]
--DONE
14:44:37 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
14:45:03 [edsu]
emma: any comments on adding topic to the wiki? http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
14:45:30 [edsu]
antoine: people added some topics that were really interesting, but i think there might be some overlap between the topics
14:46:04 [edsu]
... maybe it needs some cleaning, i've made some comments on ones that can be connected, it would be nice if people who added them could group them
14:46:18 [kcoyle]
+1 for cleaning up after a while
14:46:28 [edsu]
ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02]
14:46:32 [edsu]
--CONTINUES
14:46:41 [edsu]
Topic: Community building and outreach
14:47:01 [edsu]
emma: i've added a few words about this in the agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0082.html
14:47:10 [edsu]
... also some information in the charter
14:47:20 [edsu]
... there are connections to other activities
14:47:48 [edsu]
... what we would like to do is create a relation with these activities so it can help us with the use case and technology parts of our deliverables
14:48:22 [edsu]
... there is probably a specific task for the group, about building the community within and without the library community
14:49:32 [edsu]
... we need to determine the objectives of the effort, what we can expect from these outside groups
14:49:44 [antoine]
q+ to ask our participants with many hats to volunteer as liaison? ;-)
14:50:16 [edsu]
... demonstrate how these technologies are relevant to the lld use cases
14:51:01 [edsu]
antoine: seems like a good thing for getting use cases, where to send the call for use cases, if we decide to send call out to wider world
14:51:48 [edsu]
antoine: i wanted to ask participants if they could act as liasons, was happy when reading the participant introductions
14:52:04 [edsu]
emma: it would be nice to identify the participants that can help with this task
14:52:28 [stu_]
I think care should be taken to not incite excessive input from the outside, as it will risk overwhelming the agenda. We have a substantial roster of people participating... are we really concerned about not covering the range of Linked Data activities in our community?
14:52:28 [bernard]
how do we register?
14:52:42 [jodi]
+1
14:52:52 [antoine]
edsu: +1 for sending UC to different communities
14:52:58 [GordonD]
I can liaise with the various IFLA initiatives (FRBR, FRAD, ISBD, and I hope more to come (UNIMARC, FR consolidated model)
14:54:06 [edsu]
stu_: it would be easy to enter a period of thrashing, this group has a very high calibre list of people, we probably will capture most of what we are interested in without going outside, maybe when we create subgroups of activities it will make sense to make further progress
14:54:13 [kai_]
kai_ has joined #lld
14:54:17 [GordonD]
+1 for being cautious about inciting excessive input - cf involvement of library community with RDA
14:54:50 [jeff_]
+1
14:54:52 [TomB]
+1
14:54:55 [rsinger]
+1
14:54:59 [edsu]
stu_: maybe ask this question of outside groups when we are looking for next steps
14:55:02 [antoine]
+1 I buy the argument!
14:55:12 [bernard]
+1
14:55:15 [kai]
+1
14:56:33 [edsu]
emma: next meeting we will talk about the vocabularies best practices, and planning issues
14:56:42 [edsu]
:-)
14:56:47 [kai]
:-)
14:57:07 [edsu]
emma: ok, meeting adjourned
14:57:10 [Zakim]
-Karen
14:57:13 [Zakim]
-marcia
14:57:14 [bernard]
bye all
14:57:15 [Zakim]
-jodi
14:57:16 [Zakim]
-jeff_
14:57:17 [jodi]
bye
14:57:18 [Zakim]
-whalb
14:57:18 [Zakim]
-Ray
14:57:18 [gneher]
bye
14:57:20 [Zakim]
-fumi
14:57:21 [marma]
bye
14:57:23 [Zakim]
-kai?
14:57:24 [Zakim]
-bernard
14:57:24 [Zakim]
-gneher
14:57:25 [gneher]
gneher has left #lld
14:57:25 [GordonD]
bye
14:57:28 [Zakim]
-rsinger
14:57:30 [Zakim]
- +49.173.609.aahh
14:57:32 [matolat]
bye
14:57:34 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
14:57:36 [Zakim]
-Andras
14:57:41 [Andras]
bye
14:57:42 [Zakim]
-marma
14:58:06 [Zakim]
-TomB
14:58:12 [marma]
marma has left #lld
14:58:16 [Zakim]
-jonphipps
14:58:18 [Zakim]
-matolat
14:58:20 [emma]
rrsagent draft minutes
14:58:30 [antoine]
zakim, list attendees
14:58:30 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, +33.1.53.79.aaaa, jeff_, emma, dickson, +1.614.327.aabb, Karen, Ray, kai?, ed, +1.330.655.aacc, +81.35.937.aadd, jonphipps,
14:58:33 [Zakim]
... marcia, matolat, jodi, whalb, +46.8.46.3.aaee, +1.361.279.aaff, Andras, +33.9.71.48.aagg, bernard, +49.173.609.aahh, Jonathan_Rees, stu, rsinger, marma, fumi, TomB, gneher
14:58:55 [TomB]
zakim, list attendees
14:58:55 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, +33.1.53.79.aaaa, jeff_, emma, dickson, +1.614.327.aabb, Karen, Ray, kai?, ed, +1.330.655.aacc, +81.35.937.aadd, jonphipps,
14:58:58 [Zakim]
... marcia, matolat, jodi, whalb, +46.8.46.3.aaee, +1.361.279.aaff, Andras, +33.9.71.48.aagg, bernard, +49.173.609.aahh, Jonathan_Rees, stu, rsinger, marma, fumi, TomB, gneher
14:59:50 [TomB]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:59:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, emma, dickson (muted), ed, TomB.a
15:00:25 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:00:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:02:55 [antoine]
scribenick: edsu
15:03:12 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:03:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:05:38 [Zakim]
-ed
15:05:53 [emma]
zakim, bye
15:05:53 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were antoine, +33.1.53.79.aaaa, jeff_, emma, dickson, +1.614.327.aabb, Karen, Ray, kai?, ed, +1.330.655.aacc, +81.35.937.aadd, jonphipps,
15:05:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:05:57 [Zakim]
... marcia, matolat, jodi, whalb, +46.8.46.3.aaee, +1.361.279.aaff, Andras, +33.9.71.48.aagg, bernard, +49.173.609.aahh, Jonathan_Rees, stu, rsinger, marma, fumi, TomB, gneher
15:07:18 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:07:34 [matolat]
matolat has left #lld
15:08:32 [antoine]
rrsagent, bye
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-actions.rdf :
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action01] [1]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-16-53
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: All group members should please post an introduction to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action01] [2]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-17-24
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: group members please indicate your availability for the proposed F2F meeting in a Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/gaipzmfc7xp9f4zq [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action08] [3]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-17-51
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: Flag July/August availability at http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action03] [4]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-19-57
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: Flag July/August availability at http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action03] [5]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-21-54
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: All to comment on the template http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Use_Case_template [6]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-35-29
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine and kai to prepare a template for use cases. Kai to contibute a template from the provenance group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action03] [7]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-36-02
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TomB and KCoyle will create a page for presentations and will upload some slides [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html#action04] [8]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-44-10
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02] [9]
15:08:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-lld-irc#T14-46-28