IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-06-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:57:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:57:37 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-soap-jms-irc
15:57:39 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:57:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:57:41 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:57:41 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
15:57:42 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:57:42 [trackbot]
Date: 15 June 2010
15:58:03 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:58:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
16:00:38 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:01:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
16:01:57 [Zakim]
+eric
16:02:43 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:03:08 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, Derek, eric
16:03:09 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Derek, Zakim, RRSAgent, alewis, Yves, trackbot
16:06:28 [eric]
Topic: Minutes
16:06:41 [eric]
No comments, but no approval, either, shorthanded.
16:07:20 [eric]
scribe: eric
16:07:29 [eric]
close action-171
16:07:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-171 Contact Glen Daniels with invitation to review the SOAP/JMS URI closed
16:07:38 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:08:08 [Zakim]
+peaston
16:08:20 [eric]
No objections to closing action 178...
16:08:26 [eric]
close action-178
16:08:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-178 Make a proposal for issue 38 (WSDL 2.0 section) closed
16:09:05 [eric]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/177
16:09:46 [eric]
leaving action-177 open until Peter can address the difficulty with the changelog
16:10:20 [eric]
Topic: Prior minutes (revisited, now that peter joined)
16:10:38 [eric]
minutes from last week approved.
16:10:46 [eric]
Topic: URI scheme
16:11:44 [eric]
URI scheme has been submitted to the RFC editors.
16:12:09 [eric]
We can track the submission at: http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue2.html
16:13:06 [eric]
Topic: Accepting proposals to close open issues.
16:13:50 [eric]
Subtopic: issue 27
16:13:57 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jun/0011.html
16:14:56 [peaston]
eric: propose to leave alone since IETF will come back with overall status , update editor's draft
16:15:57 [peaston]
Action: Eric to update URI editors spec to reflect latest URI scheme URL
16:15:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-179 - Update URI editors spec to reflect latest URI scheme URL [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-06-22].
16:16:31 [eric]
Subtopic: issue 38
16:16:39 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jun/0012.html
16:18:02 [peaston]
First line As per ACTION-178 should ref Issue 38
16:18:51 [peaston]
Section 1.4.1 no change proposed - mute approval from group
16:22:23 [peaston]
Eric walks through changes - essentially WSDL 2.0 info moves to a non-normative Appendix D
16:24:56 [peaston]
"Due to insufficient testing by implementations, the working group chose to create this non-normative section that describes a WSDL 2.0 binding."
16:25:20 [peaston]
Discussing above topic should we mention
16:25:39 [peaston]
If kept should be moved to D1
16:27:16 [peaston]
Eric, Amy OK, Peter OK
16:27:54 [peaston]
Appendic D does not have RFC strong words
16:28:56 [peaston]
Overall comments - looks good
16:29:19 [peaston]
Only caveat move D3 sentence to D1
16:30:01 [peaston]
eric: propose to accept with one caveat (D3 sentence) as abive
16:30:18 [peaston]
Resolution: Accepted as proposed
16:30:41 [eric]
... with the edit, moving sentence from D3 to D1 as mentioned.
16:32:23 [peaston]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
16:36:15 [eric]
action: Eric to raise issue for use of "m:MaxTime" XML in SOAP 1.2 example from section 2.8
16:36:15 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-180 - Raise issue for use of "m:MaxTime" XML in SOAP 1.2 example from section 2.8 [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-06-22].
16:40:35 [peaston]
Resolve to accept resoution of Issue 34
16:41:24 [eric]
resolution: no objections to accepting the application of the resolution of issue-34
16:42:41 [eric]
Topic: moving to PR
16:42:57 [eric]
peaston: Should we remove the WSDL 2.0 test cases?
16:44:18 [eric]
No objections to keeping the test cases - not clear what problems keeping them might cause.
16:45:20 [eric]
Topic: AOB
16:46:04 [Zakim]
-eric
16:46:05 [Zakim]
-peaston
16:46:07 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:46:11 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:46:13 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:46:14 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.708.246.aabb, eric, Derek, peaston
18:03:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
19:02:45 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
19:05:51 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes
19:05:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
19:07:06 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms