IRC log of mediaann on 2010-06-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

10:54:30 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediaann
10:54:30 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-mediaann-irc
10:54:35 [fsasaki]
meeting: MAWG
10:54:39 [fsasaki]
chair: Joakim
10:54:54 [fsasaki]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Jun/0069.html
11:00:18 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has now started
11:00:26 [Zakim]
+ +329331aaaa
11:00:56 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
11:01:14 [Zakim]
+thierry
11:01:34 [Zakim]
+joakim
11:02:51 [joakim]
joakim has joined #mediaann
11:03:05 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann
11:03:46 [joakim]
zakim, this is mawg
11:03:46 [Zakim]
joakim, this was already IA_MAWG()7:00AM
11:03:47 [Zakim]
ok, joakim; that matches IA_MAWG()7:00AM
11:03:57 [joakim]
zakim, who's here?
11:03:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Chris, Felix (muted), thierry (muted), joakim
11:03:58 [Zakim]
On IRC I see tmichel, joakim, RRSAgent, Zakim, fsasaki, trackbot
11:04:47 [joakim]
chair: Joakim
11:05:12 [joakim]
We wait some more minutes
11:05:14 [tmichel]
zakim, unmute me
11:05:14 [Zakim]
sorry, tmichel, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
11:06:46 [tmichel]
zakim, unmute thierry
11:06:46 [Zakim]
thierry should no longer be muted
11:07:37 [joakim]
zakim, who is noisy?
11:07:45 [tmichel]
zakim, whi is moizy ?
11:07:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, tmichel.
11:07:57 [Zakim]
joakim, listening for 19 seconds I heard sound from the following: joakim (2%)
11:08:18 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann
11:08:44 [tmichel]
yes
11:08:59 [tmichel]
I will call back
11:09:02 [joakim]
Thierrys connection is bad
11:09:03 [Zakim]
-thierry
11:09:33 [Zakim]
+thierry
11:09:35 [joakim]
Too few people calling in, so we are dicsussing the test suite
11:09:49 [Zakim]
+florian
11:09:50 [joakim]
Thierry you are fine
11:11:19 [joakim]
How can scribe?
11:11:50 [joakim]
scribe: Thierry
11:11:59 [joakim]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
11:13:58 [tmichel]
close ACTION-260 (edit)
11:14:00 [pchampin]
pchampin has joined #mediaann
11:14:17 [pchampin]
sorry, I didn't notice the time
11:16:00 [tmichel]
close ACTION-262
11:16:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-262 Correct css of tables in ontology doc closed
11:16:12 [tmichel]
close ACTION-260
11:16:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-260 Ask thierry of how to make a version that works woth IE closed
11:18:20 [joakim]
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/
11:18:41 [tmichel]
Florian will not be able to join the next F2F (see his email)
11:21:35 [joakim]
Chris volonteers for the editorial comments
11:25:03 [tmichel]
thierry to send guidelines how to use the tool
11:26:10 [tmichel]
we can work on LC comments at the next telecon.
11:28:13 [tmichel]
and have volunteer to each LC comment
11:30:24 [joakim]
Florian?
11:30:30 [tmichel]
will discuss next meeting pros and cons for having mapping table informative in an external document
11:30:41 [florian]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Jun/0056.html
11:33:54 [tmichel]
Flrian repports that his stendents are llok at WebIDL specification and parser.
11:34:08 [fsasaki]
s/stendents /students /
11:34:12 [tmichel]
There is a parser which supports arrays 'see Florian email)
11:34:24 [fsasaki]
s/are llok/have taken a look/
11:36:53 [tmichel]
there are a few issues with * inserted a qualified name
11:36:53 [tmichel]
* Date changed to MaDate (collision with a HTML5 reserverd datatype
11:36:53 [tmichel]
perhaps?)
11:36:53 [tmichel]
* Float must be typed float
11:39:06 [tmichel]
please have a diif log section in the document to explain what the editor has actually changed in an appendix
11:39:32 [florian]
Every definition also has a qualified name, which MUST be globally unique to the IDL fragment in which it is defined. The qualified name of a definition is defined as follows:
11:39:33 [florian]
* If the definition is declared at the outermost scope, then the qualified name of the definition is two consecutive U+003A COLON (":") characters followed by the identifier of the definition.
11:39:33 [florian]
* Otherwise, the definition is not declared at the outermost scope. The qualified name of the definition is the qualified name of the definition?s enclosing module followed by two consecutive U+003A COLON (":") characters followed by the identifier of the definition.
11:39:38 [tmichel]
this will ease to coordinate with the resolution in the tracker tool
11:41:29 [tmichel]
ACTION Florian to edit the spec with the 3 changes proposed above.
11:41:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-264 - Edit the spec with the 3 changes proposed above. [on Florian Stegmaier - due 2010-06-22].
11:43:45 [tmichel]
toipic: Test Suite Progress
11:44:03 [tmichel]
topic: Test Suite Progress
11:46:36 [tmichel]
joakim would want to have something simple to start with and could be provided for implementers
11:47:45 [tmichel]
Florian should have a implementation on tthe server side. could prvide library in Java or Javascript
11:48:32 [tmichel]
Notsure Florian can have a student to wotk on a browser plug-in
11:49:10 [tmichel]
In that case, Joakim proposes a collaboration with Ericson, to work on a browser plug-in
11:49:41 [Zakim]
-Felix
11:50:29 [tmichel]
Florian: metadata in an external file would be better
11:51:52 [tmichel]
Joakim: How could we store tis metadata in abest way ?
11:52:14 [tmichel]
Chris: In an XML file
11:56:11 [joakim]
bye Felix
12:02:38 [Zakim]
-florian
12:02:42 [Zakim]
-Chris
12:02:44 [Zakim]
-joakim
12:02:49 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann
12:03:12 [tmichel]
rssagent,draft minutes
12:03:59 [tmichel]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:03:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-mediaann-minutes.html tmichel
12:07:44 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, thierry, in IA_MAWG()7:00AM
12:07:48 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has ended
12:07:49 [Zakim]
Attendees were +329331aaaa, [IPcaller], Felix, thierry, Chris, joakim, florian
13:26:45 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediaann
14:05:17 [tmichel]
tmichel has joined #mediaann