IRC log of wai-wcag on 2010-06-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:57:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:57:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-wai-wcag-irc
19:57:40 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:57:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
19:57:42 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:57:42 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM scheduled to start in 3 minutes
19:57:43 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
19:57:43 [trackbot]
Date: 10 June 2010
19:57:46 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2010AprJun/0046.html
19:57:52 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:00:00 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:28 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has now started
20:00:35 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.214.aaaa
20:00:56 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
20:01:23 [Zakim]
+ +1.410.972.aabb
20:02:01 [MichaelC]
zakim, aaaa is Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:02:01 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid; got it
20:02:11 [MichaelC]
zakim, aabb is Drew_LaHart
20:02:11 [Zakim]
+Drew_LaHart; got it
20:02:22 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:03:11 [Ben]
Ben has joined #wai-wcag
20:03:40 [Zakim]
+Ben
20:03:53 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
20:03:54 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:05:57 [MichaelC]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my Open actions
20:07:14 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
20:07:57 [Zakim]
+sofia_celic
20:11:00 [MichaelC]
-> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2009/01/charterdraft Draft WCAG charter
20:13:44 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:15:21 [AWK]
AWK has joined #WAI-WCAG
20:15:46 [Loretta]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2009/01/charterdraft Draft WCAG charter
20:16:02 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:20:29 [David]
scribe: David
20:21:54 [David]
Topic: HTML task force media element http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements
20:22:42 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
20:27:00 [Loretta]
Tim, since you made it into irc, could you scribe today?
20:27:29 [Tim]
sure
20:28:27 [David]
Topic: HTML task force media element http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements
20:28:46 [Loretta]
scribe: Tim
20:33:43 [Loretta]
Tim, could you record that Katie, David, and I will review the Media Accessibility Requirements.
20:35:53 [Tim]
Action: Katie and David to review the Media Accessibility Requirements for HTML5 (and Loretta if she has time)
20:35:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-93 - And David to review the Media Accessibility Requirements for HTML5 (and Loretta if she has time) [on Katie Haritos-Shea - due 2010-06-17].
20:38:00 [Tim]
Topic: Flash Techniques for 10 June 2010
20:39:31 [Tim]
Topic: Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.4.7: Changing the visual appearance of a component with focus
20:49:04 [Tim]
Resolution: Accept technique as amended
20:49:49 [Tim]
Topic: Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 1.4.2: Providing a control to turn off sounds that play automatically in Flash
20:50:53 [Ben]
Ben has joined #wai-wcag
20:53:23 [Tim]
Resolution: Accept technique as amended
20:54:03 [Tim]
Topic: Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 1.3.1: Using the DataGrid component to associate column headers with cells
20:56:00 [Ben]
sorry, call dropped
20:56:14 [Ben]
table headers sort when clicked in the example I'm looking at
20:56:21 [Zakim]
+Ben.a
20:57:39 [Zakim]
-Ben
20:57:41 [Zakim]
-Ben.a
20:58:27 [Zakim]
+Ben
21:07:36 [Tim]
Note: Andrew fixed the live example so that it does not sort
21:08:58 [Tim]
Resolution: Accept technique as amended
21:09:06 [Zakim]
-Drew_LaHart
21:09:32 [Tim]
Topic: Sufficient Flash Technique for SC 2.2.1: Providing a script that warns the user a time limit is about to expire and provides a way to extend it
21:11:45 [Tim]
Resolution: Accept technique as amended
21:12:20 [Tim]
Topic: Add Flash example to C29: Using a style switcher to provide a conforming alternate version
21:16:34 [Tim]
Resolution: Accept technique as amended
21:16:43 [Tim]
s/technique/proposal/
21:18:20 [Tim]
Topic: visibility of conformance?
21:26:37 [Tim]
Action: Andrew to send Ben a list of non-Flash techniques he would like to see included with Flash
21:26:37 [trackbot]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Andrew
21:26:37 [trackbot]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. akirkpat2, alahart)
21:27:31 [MichaelC]
Action: awk to send Ben a list of non-Flash techniques he would like to see included with Flash
21:27:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-94 - Send Ben a list of non-Flash techniques he would like to see included with Flash [on Andrew Kirkpatrick - due 2010-06-17].
21:28:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.584.aacc
21:28:13 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:29:46 [Tim]
Topic: Ready for publication?
21:33:04 [Tim]
Resolution: get documents ready for publication
21:36:23 [Zakim]
- +1.617.584.aacc
21:36:24 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
21:36:25 [Zakim]
-Ben
21:36:26 [Zakim]
-sofia_celic
21:36:26 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:36:27 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:36:27 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:36:29 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
21:36:31 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.650.214.aaaa, Michael_Cooper, +1.410.972.aabb, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Drew_LaHart, David_MacDonald, Ben, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, sofia_celic, Katie_Haritos-Shea,
21:36:33 [Zakim]
... Tim_Boland, +1.617.584.aacc
21:37:14 [Ben]
Ben has left #wai-wcag
21:58:48 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, bye
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Katie and David to review the Media Accessibility Requirements for HTML5 (and Loretta if she has time) [1]
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-wai-wcag-irc#T20-35-53
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Andrew to send Ben a list of non-Flash techniques he would like to see included with Flash [2]
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-wai-wcag-irc#T21-26-37
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: awk to send Ben a list of non-Flash techniques he would like to see included with Flash [3]
21:58:48 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-wai-wcag-irc#T21-27-31
21:58:51 [MichaelC]
zakim, bye
21:58:51 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag