IRC log of lld on 2010-06-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:49:51 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:49:51 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc
13:49:56 [TomB]
rrsagent, bookmark
13:49:56 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T13-49-56
13:50:00 [TomB]
zakim, this will be lld
13:50:00 [Zakim]
ok, TomB; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
13:50:06 [TomB]
Meeting: LLD XG
13:50:11 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:50:12 [TomB]
Chair: Tom
13:50:33 [TomB]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0035.html
13:51:02 [TomB]
Previous: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html
13:51:40 [mhausenblas]
I have to send last minutes regrets, sorry
13:52:08 [TomB]
Regrets: Bernard, Carlo, Andras, Dickson, Jonathan, Fumiihiro, Wolfgang, Felix, Stu
13:52:17 [TomB]
rrsagent, please make minutes public
13:52:17 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please make minutes public', TomB. Try /msg RRSAgent help
13:52:22 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Michael
13:52:58 [TomB]
rrsagent, please make record public
13:53:13 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:53:20 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:54:21 [jneubert]
jneubert has joined #lld
13:54:45 [Zakim]
+michaelp
13:55:32 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:55:47 [Zakim]
+michaelp.a
13:56:25 [Andras]
Andras has joined #lld
13:56:38 [antoine]
zakim, IPcaller is Tom
13:56:38 [Zakim]
+Tom; got it
13:56:42 [jeff]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:56:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see antoine, michaelp, Tom, michaelp.a
13:56:42 [GordonD]
GordonD has joined #lld
13:56:58 [JonP]
JonP has joined #lld
13:57:18 [ww]
ww has joined #lld
13:57:21 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
13:57:36 [Zakim]
+??P17
13:57:44 [kai]
zakim, ??P17 is really me.
13:57:44 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
13:57:59 [jodi]
jodi has joined #LLD
13:58:08 [kai]
zakim, mute me
13:58:08 [Zakim]
kai should now be muted
13:58:16 [michaelp]
michaelp has joined #lld
13:58:26 [Zakim]
+ +0789798aaaa
13:58:39 [antoine]
zakim, aaaa is william
13:58:39 [Zakim]
+william; got it
13:58:57 [Zakim]
+jodi
13:59:28 [ahoughton]
ahoughton has joined #lld
13:59:41 [Zakim]
+jeff.a
13:59:56 [Zakim]
+ +1.607.785.aabb
13:59:58 [Zakim]
+jneubert
14:00:11 [Zakim]
+ +0361279aacc
14:00:17 [ww]
could someone remind me of the keybindings for mute/unmute?
14:00:30 [Zakim]
+??P25
14:00:40 [jodi]
ww: Conferees can mute themselves by dialing 61#. In that case, unmute is 60#.
14:00:47 [jodi]
ww: from http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
14:00:49 [JonP]
zakim, aabb is me
14:00:51 [ww]
jodi: ty
14:00:52 [Zakim]
sorry, JonP, I do not recognize a party named 'aabb'
14:00:53 [Zakim]
+ +03315379aadd
14:01:07 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:01:09 [emmanuelle_]
zakim, aadd is me
14:01:09 [Zakim]
+emmanuelle_; got it
14:01:22 [Zakim]
+??P37
14:01:28 [JonP]
zakim, jon is me
14:01:28 [Zakim]
+JonP; got it
14:01:34 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #lld
14:01:49 [rsinger]
zakim, ??P25 is really me
14:01:49 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
14:02:00 [edsu]
edsu has joined #lld
14:02:05 [digikim]
digikim has joined #lld
14:02:08 [digikim]
hello
14:02:14 [Zakim]
+??P43
14:02:15 [digikim]
ok, I just called in
14:02:19 [digikim]
Kim Viljanen
14:02:20 [Zakim]
+??P38
14:02:51 [TomB]
Scribe: JonP
14:02:56 [TomB]
Scribenick: JonP
14:03:10 [digikim]
(first time using this + first time calling with skype to ordinary phone so still learning + first time installed skype on this new computer, so configuration not done) :)
14:03:13 [AlexanderH]
Zakim, ?p43 is me
14:03:15 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:03:16 [edsu]
Zakim, LC is edsu
14:03:22 [Andras]
zakim, code?
14:03:25 [Zakim]
sorry, AlexanderH, I do not recognize a party named '?p43'
14:03:28 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:03:29 [Zakim]
the conference code is 55394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), Andras
14:03:39 [Zakim]
+??P44
14:04:48 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:04:57 [ray]
ray has joined #lld
14:05:00 [Nico]
Nico has joined #lld
14:05:26 [gneher]
gneher has joined #lld
14:06:36 [ww]
Zakim, ww is william
14:06:36 [Zakim]
sorry, ww, I do not recognize a party named 'ww'
14:06:47 [ww]
Zakim, william is ww
14:06:47 [Zakim]
+ww; got it
14:07:43 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.289.aaee
14:07:54 [Zakim]
+Oreste
14:08:15 [AlexanderH]
61#
14:08:26 [JonP]
http://www.mibbit.com/chat/#lld@irc.w3.org:6665
14:08:36 [edsu]
JonP: tweet it
14:08:37 [Nico]
hi everyone
14:08:42 [jodi]
Or -- with the channel Mibbit direct link to share with those not on IRC: http://www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=irc.w3.org:6665&channel=%23lld
14:08:48 [Nico]
I'm trying to join telecon :)
14:08:51 [digikim]
I'm using http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc -- working ok (didn't have time to join by my ordinary irc client)
14:09:16 [AlexanderH]
zakim, mute me
14:09:16 [Zakim]
sorry, AlexanderH, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:09:41 [digikim]
must I mute myself also from the phone conference system or is skype mute enough?
14:09:58 [kai]
if your line is not noisy, skype mute should be ok
14:10:04 [digikim]
kai: ok, great
14:10:08 [kcoyle]
kcoyle has joined #lld
14:10:51 [JonP]
Topic: Administrative
14:11:36 [Marcia]
Marcia has joined #Lld
14:11:45 [JonP]
RESOLVED: accept minutes of previous telecon
14:11:56 [Nico]
I can't join the conference room
14:11:56 [jodi]
Those minutes are here btw: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html
14:12:41 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
14:13:07 [JonP]
Antoine: discussing generated minutes process
14:13:39 [Nico]
code has changed since last week ?
14:13:45 [JonP]
TomB: Part of our routine should be to include a link in the minutes to the wiki page
14:13:58 [JonP]
TomB: Introductions redux
14:14:01 [digikim]
I was not
14:14:09 [jodi]
yes, I was here last time
14:14:16 [ahoughton]
Andrew Houghton, OCLC
14:14:25 [digikim]
hello all & world :)
14:15:45 [kai]
I was here but did not introduce myself
14:15:50 [antoine]
William: Open knowledge foundation
14:16:01 [GordonD]
i.m currently working with rdf representations of frbr, frad and isbd (ifla standards) and rda, vmf and other related stuff - i'm also a practicing cataloguer of 25 years experience
14:16:20 [jneubert]
Joachim Neubert, German National Library of Economics
14:16:47 [jodi]
(please add to action items -- "send introduction to listserv" -- and specify which one ;) )
14:17:12 [JonP]
TomB: mailing lists
14:17:22 [gneher]
Guenther Neher, Universitiy of Appied Sciences, interested in educational aspects
14:17:42 [Zakim]
+ +049238aaff
14:17:56 [jodi]
q+ please add to action items -- "send introduction to listserv" -- and specify which one ;)
14:18:01 [fsasaki]
s/Appied Sciences/Applied Sciences Potsdam/
14:18:13 [digikim]
Kim Viljanen, Aalto University (Helsinki, Finland); interested in Linked Open Data; ontology repositories; our research group has been working on e.g. cultural heritage, health, government, etc etc + ontologies + apps + etc
14:18:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html fsasaki
14:18:19 [antoine]
q+ to add actions
14:18:23 [JonP]
TomB: 2 lists, one specifically focused on the work of the XG
14:18:27 [digikim]
http://www.seco.tkk.fi (our research group: Semantic Computing Research Group SeCo)
14:18:27 [Nico]
yes I am in
14:18:46 [JonP]
TomB: the other is completely open for community participation
14:19:00 [JonP]
TomB: cross-posting is encouraged
14:21:26 [JonP]
ACTION: All group members should please post and introduction to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld
14:22:29 [antoine]
ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action01]
14:22:33 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:23:05 [digikim]
:)
14:24:57 [digikim]
who is an experienced scribent?
14:25:04 [JonP]
TomB: scribing duties will rotate. Everyone scribes unless Tom grants an indulgence
14:25:22 [JonP]
Topic: Use Cases
14:26:14 [jodi]
Here is said email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0040.html
14:26:34 [JonP]
Antoine: sent a message to start the process of gathering use cases
14:27:03 [jneubert]
q+ to ask about the type of use cases
14:27:10 [digikim]
(antoine's sound is slightly distorted... difficult to hear...)
14:27:18 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to add actions
14:27:24 [digikim]
I can hear you
14:27:28 [JonP]
Antoine:key is feedback from the broader community for incorporation into the use case document
14:27:36 [Zakim]
jneubert, you wanted to ask about the type of use cases
14:28:23 [JonP]
jneubert: challenging or typical use cases?
14:28:40 [JonP]
Antoine:both -- open to both kinds
14:30:04 [emmanuelle_]
q+ to ask about use case methodology
14:30:15 [TomB]
ack emmanuelle
14:30:15 [Zakim]
emmanuelle_, you wanted to ask about use case methodology
14:30:25 [JonP]
Antoine: We will write the use cases ourselves based on gathered use cases from the community
14:30:58 [TomB]
Semantic Web Usage Cases: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/UseCases/
14:31:07 [JonP]
emmanuelle_: should the use cases follow the form of the semantic web use cases
14:31:14 [TomB]
q+ to suggest that SWEO use cases might set the bar too high
14:31:28 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to suggest that SWEO use cases might set the bar too high
14:31:48 [JonP]
Antoine: we should focus on use cases more specific to our community
14:32:06 [JonP]
TomB: the SWEO use cases are quite polished
14:32:19 [oreste]
oreste has changed the topic to: LLD-XG Telecon 2010-06-10 (oreste)
14:32:23 [JonP]
TomB: and may be more than we need
14:32:59 [JonP]
TomB: we want to capture work in progress, as problems emerge, and are simpler/shorter than SWEO
14:33:11 [ahoughton]
+1
14:33:22 [jeff]
+1
14:33:30 [oreste]
+1
14:33:39 [gneher]
+1
14:33:40 [fsasaki]
+1
14:33:49 [JonP]
Antoine: consensus seems to be emerging :-)
14:33:56 [edsu]
+1
14:33:59 [michaelp]
q+
14:34:08 [jneubert]
i'd love to contribute
14:34:27 [GordonD]
i am happy to contribute some embryonic use cases
14:34:43 [JonP]
michaelp: contributing or curating use cases?
14:34:50 [Zakim]
-GordonD
14:34:58 [kcoyle]
http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/ has some cataloging use cases/ site seems down
14:35:05 [digikim]
Antoine: I would be interested, but I'm not yet completely sure about the goals of this XG (first meeting for me today)
14:35:33 [kai]
q+ to recommend as first step some framing details about the use cases to gather
14:35:37 [Nico]
Do we focus on library use cases or "border lines" are accepted too ?
14:35:42 [JonP]
Antoine: it depends on who is interested. We should first determine who will be performing the editor role
14:35:55 [TomB]
http://dublincore.org/dcmirdataskgroup/ is available
14:36:17 [jodi]
kai++ framing details useful
14:36:22 [Nico]
q+
14:37:01 [hvdsomp]
hvdsomp has joined #lld
14:37:15 [Zakim]
kai, you wanted to recommend as first step some framing details about the use cases to gather
14:37:24 [GordonD]
Has the bristol bridge gone down - I've been cut off
14:37:32 [JonP]
Antoine: it would seem that the XG wouldn't restrict the use cases initially
14:38:06 [oreste]
I think we should emphasize the usefulness of Linked Data in multidisciplinary approach. In this sense, border line UC should be considered
14:38:07 [TomB]
+1 that the first step should be to define the framework for use cases
14:38:16 [emmanuelle_]
+1
14:38:19 [Andras]
Gordon: I am also using Bristol
14:38:32 [JonP]
kai: we should decide whether we want to create a template for submitted use cases
14:39:05 [JonP]
kai: as a first step. There is one that could be used
14:39:09 [jodi]
oreste++ very interested in supporting collaboration outside library+obvious partners
14:39:17 [Zakim]
-marcia
14:40:23 [ww]
GordonD: I am on the bristol bridge, no problems here
14:40:34 [JonP]
ACTION: Antoine and kai to prepare a template for use cases. Kai to contibute a template from the provinance group
14:41:39 [JonP]
Antoine: is the timeline in the agenda acceptable?
14:42:01 [AlexanderH]
+1
14:42:21 [JonP]
TomB: suggest we consider this a strawman timeline and refine as we go
14:42:22 [jeff]
+1
14:42:43 [kai]
+1
14:42:51 [JonP]
TOPIC: Karen Demo
14:42:52 [digikim]
+1
14:43:17 [JonP]
karen: we need something that we can use to take the lld work on the road
14:44:17 [antoine]
s/one that could be used/one that could be used from the Prov XG
14:44:29 [JonP]
KCoyle: looking to create some visualizations and presentations
14:44:50 [rsinger]
can you reuse things on slideshare?
14:44:55 [rsinger]
i mean, individual slides...
14:44:59 [JonP]
TomB: Powerpoint? First step is to create a wiki page and upload existing presentations
14:45:15 [kai]
+1 for openoffice
14:45:20 [edsu]
yeah, maybe not ... i guess just putting them on the wiki is fine
14:45:40 [AlexanderH]
you can download slides as registered user
14:45:46 [JonP]
TomB: an opportunity to create public slides, Creative Commons attribution to this group
14:45:57 [jodi]
edsu: I think putting them on the wiki, and copying elsewhere (e.g. slideshare) would be useful
14:46:00 [edsu]
it's a really good idea
14:46:03 [oreste]
openoffice or slidy (and having a pdf version, too)
14:46:18 [antoine]
I wonder whether slideshare license policy is compatible with W3C one
14:46:19 [JonP]
ACTION: TomB and KCoyle will create a page for presentations and will upload some slides
14:46:34 [edsu]
so i don't have to make any slides for my presentation next week :-)
14:46:48 [rsinger]
edsu++ # that was my plan, too
14:47:05 [jodi]
ah, slidy is awesome: http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy/ -- can link to particular slides
14:47:14 [ww]
jodi: +1
14:47:26 [edsu]
rsinger: ok we've got laziness down, now we just need some hubris and impatience :-)
14:47:33 [JonP]
KCoyle: presentations in multiple formats, multiple languages, some simpler than others
14:48:03 [JonP]
KCoyle: trying to present familiar information in an unfamiliar way
14:48:30 [JonP]
TOPIC: Next steps
14:48:54 [jodi]
wiki page: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
14:49:06 [JonP]
TomB: we have a wiki page that is a brain dump of relevant topics
14:49:41 [JonP]
TomB: everyone should feel free to use the wiki to add items to the list
14:50:03 [antoine]
q+
14:50:05 [JonP]
TomB: we should be looking to consolidate some of these items into task groups
14:50:13 [JonP]
TOPIC: telecons
14:50:55 [JonP]
TomB: we should hold June telecons even though it can be tough for some of us
14:51:08 [JonP]
TOPIC: summer telecons
14:51:33 [JonP]
TomB: there's a doodle link for people to indicate availability for July and August
14:51:56 [digikim]
Antoine: +1
14:52:09 [JonP]
ACTION: all group members should please go to http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy - indicate your availability
14:52:27 [edsu]
only a handful of people on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Topics&action=history
14:52:40 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02]
14:52:46 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
14:52:59 [edsu]
tbaker, ebermes, mzeng, jschneider, jneubert
14:53:40 [jeff]
+1
14:53:44 [antoine]
+1
14:53:46 [rsinger]
+1
14:53:47 [ww]
+1
14:53:48 [emmanuelle_]
+1
14:53:53 [kai]
+1
14:53:56 [digikim]
+1
14:53:58 [AlexanderH]
+1
14:54:20 [antoine]
q+
14:54:25 [JonP]
ACTION: ALL: members of the XG please add your name to the topics list to indicate where their interests lie
14:54:43 [JonP]
TOPIC: Face 2 face
14:54:53 [digikim]
is the travel costs funded by W3C or our own organizations? (newbie question)
14:55:03 [antoine]
no :-(
14:55:12 [antoine]
it should be your own org
14:55:18 [digikim]
ok
14:55:21 [JonP]
TOMB: propose meeting be held Saturday and Sunday 2324 October in Pittsburgh
14:55:34 [antoine]
... but we link it to a nice motivating pair of conferences :-)
14:55:53 [digikim]
antoine: yep, noticed :)
14:56:01 [jodi]
colocated with ASIST: http://www.asis.org/asist2010/ and DC2010: http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/
14:56:37 [antoine]
q+ on SWIB conf
14:56:45 [Zakim]
antoine, you wanted to comment on SWIB conf
14:56:47 [JonP]
ACTION: ALL: group members please indicate your availability for the proposed F2F meeting in a Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/gaipzmfc7xp9f4zq
14:56:58 [edsu]
shoot, overlaps with ipres this year
14:57:22 [kcoyle]
the one in koln?
14:57:26 [TomB]
edsu, when is ipres?
14:57:30 [digikim]
Antoine: ISWC 2010 would be good meeting place
14:57:30 [kai]
+1 for SWIB
14:57:52 [antoine]
s/ISWC 2010/SWIB 2010
14:57:58 [jodi]
SWIB 2010: http://swib.org/swib10/e_call-for-participation.html
14:58:14 [kai]
Someone on JCDL/ICALD?
14:58:26 [edsu]
+1 for SWIB as parallel venue
14:58:47 [digikim]
(antoine: no I was trying to suggest ISWC as an additional possibility)
14:59:00 [Andras]
or ECDL 2010: http://www.ecdl2010.org/ ?
14:59:03 [fsasaki]
+1 for SWIB as well
14:59:05 [edsu]
whew, thanks :-)
14:59:05 [ww]
+1 swib
14:59:07 [emmanuelle_]
no overlap with IPRES, its in september
14:59:23 [rsinger]
can there be more options of dates in that week?
14:59:37 [rsinger]
i mean, more aligned with DC2010 than ASIST?
14:59:48 [JonP]
TomB: we can explore alternative options to Pittsburgh in addition to indicating availability
15:00:25 [JonP]
TomB: upcoming topics
15:00:28 [kcoyle]
+1 swib
15:00:43 [JonP]
Community building and outreach: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
15:01:00 [Zakim]
-edsu
15:01:00 [digikim]
thank you & bye
15:01:01 [JonP]
Assessment of technology pieces and vocabularies: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Technology
15:01:02 [ww]
thank you everyone.
15:01:03 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:01:05 [Zakim]
-alexander
15:01:06 [Zakim]
-ww
15:01:07 [Zakim]
-andras
15:01:09 [Zakim]
-gneher
15:01:10 [Zakim]
-Nico
15:01:14 [Zakim]
-ray
15:01:16 [Zakim]
-michaelp.a
15:01:16 [edsu]
no reason why we can't stay on the irc channel :-)
15:01:17 [oreste]
bye bye
15:01:23 [Zakim]
-jeff
15:01:24 [edsu]
if things come up, and you sit at a computer all day
15:01:28 [hvdsomp]
+1 for SWIB. this group should present there.
15:01:29 [JonP]
[adjourned]
15:01:31 [Zakim]
-Oreste
15:01:35 [Zakim]
-kim
15:01:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html fsasaki
15:01:41 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:01:42 [JonP]
zakim, list attendees
15:01:45 [Zakim]
-ahoughton
15:01:47 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been antoine, Tom, jeff, kai, +0789798aaaa, jodi, +1.607.785.aabb, jneubert, michaelp, +0361279aacc, +03315379aadd, emmanuelle_, andras, JonP,
15:01:50 [Zakim]
... ray, rsinger, kim, alexander, edsu, [IPcaller], fsasaki, ahoughton, ww, +1.330.289.aaee, Oreste, marcia, GordonD, +049238aaff, Nico
15:02:01 [hvdsomp]
-hvdsomp
15:02:04 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:02:05 [antoine]
ACTION: ALL: Flag July/August availability at http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action03]
15:02:10 [antoine]
--CONTINUES
15:02:24 [oreste]
oreste has left #lld
15:02:33 [hvdsomp]
Zakim -hvdsomp
15:02:38 [Zakim]
-kai
15:03:10 [Nico]
Nico has left #lld
15:04:11 [jodi]
bye :)
15:04:17 [Zakim]
-jodi
15:05:00 [antoine]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:05:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-minutes.html antoine
15:05:07 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:05:26 [Zakim]
-emmanuelle_
15:05:46 [jodi]
jodi has left #LLD
15:09:54 [antoine]
zakim, bye
15:09:54 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were antoine, Tom, jeff, kai, +0789798aaaa, jodi, +1.607.785.aabb, jneubert, michaelp, +0361279aacc, +03315379aadd, emmanuelle_, andras,
15:09:54 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:09:57 [Zakim]
... JonP, ray, rsinger, kim, alexander, edsu, [IPcaller], fsasaki, ahoughton, ww, +1.330.289.aaee, Oreste, marcia, GordonD, +049238aaff, Nico
15:10:02 [antoine]
rrsagent, bye
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-actions.rdf :
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: All group members should please post and introduction to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld [1]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-21-26
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action01] [2]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-22-29
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine and kai to prepare a template for use cases. Kai to contibute a template from the provinance group [3]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-40-34
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: TomB and KCoyle will create a page for presentations and will upload some slides [4]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-46-19
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: all group members should please go to http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy - indicate your availability [5]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-52-09
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: Edit the topics for our work at the wiki: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action02] [6]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-52-40
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: members of the XG please add your name to the topics list to indicate where their interests lie [7]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-54-25
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: group members please indicate your availability for the proposed F2F meeting in a Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/gaipzmfc7xp9f4zq [8]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T14-56-47
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ALL: Flag July/August availability at http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html#action03] [9]
15:10:02 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-lld-irc#T15-02-05
15:10:34 [rsinger]
rsinger has left #lld