IRC log of rif on 2010-06-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:49:11 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
14:49:11 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/08-rif-irc
14:49:22 [csma]
rrsagent, make log public
14:49:28 [csma]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:49:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/08-rif-minutes.html csma
14:50:43 [csma]
Chair: Christian de Sainte Marie
14:51:30 [csma]
Regrets: Gary Hallmark, Dave Reynolds
14:51:42 [csma]
rrsagent, clear agenda
14:51:42 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'clear agenda', csma. Try /msg RRSAgent help
14:51:51 [csma]
rrsagent, reset agenda
14:51:51 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'reset agenda', csma. Try /msg RRSAgent help
14:52:03 [csma]
zakim, clear agenda
14:52:03 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
14:52:25 [csma]
item+ Admin
14:52:38 [csma]
agendum+ Admin
14:52:56 [csma]
agendum+ Liaisons
14:53:04 [csma]
agendum+ Actions review
14:53:23 [csma]
agendum+ PR followup
14:53:39 [csma]
agendum+ RIF Primer
14:53:49 [csma]
agendum+ RIF in RDF
14:54:05 [csma]
agendum+ RIF combination with XML data
14:54:14 [csma]
agendum+ Test cases
14:54:24 [csma]
agendum+ AOB (next meeting)
14:58:14 [MichaelKifer]
MichaelKifer has joined #rif
14:58:59 [Harold]
Harold has joined #rif
15:00:58 [josb]
josb has joined #rif
15:01:01 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has now started
15:01:09 [Zakim]
+Mike_Dean
15:01:56 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:02:45 [Zakim]
+LeoraMorgenstern
15:02:59 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:03:32 [Zakim]
+ +1.631.833.aaaa
15:03:39 [MichaelKifer]
zakim, aaaa is me
15:03:52 [Zakim]
+MichaelKifer; got it
15:05:21 [csma]
cannot join, for some reason
15:05:26 [csma]
trying again
15:05:54 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:05:54 [josb]
I also had trouble with the French bridge; now using the one in the UK
15:06:07 [Harold]
zakim, NRCC is me.
15:06:07 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:06:22 [csma]
yes, but i am calling from my private phone...
15:06:45 [josb]
I'm using a SIP client :)
15:07:24 [Zakim]
-josb
15:08:13 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:08:33 [csma]
I tried that also, but my laptop tells me the UK bridge does not work either :-(
15:10:28 [mdean]
mdean has joined #rif
15:10:45 [csma]
sandro, can you chair, please, while I try connect
15:12:59 [csma]
zakim, what is the code?
15:12:59 [Zakim]
the conference code is 74394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), csma
15:13:35 [Zakim]
+ +25437591aabb
15:14:05 [sandro]
zakim, list attendees
15:14:05 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Mike_Dean, josb, LeoraMorgenstern, Sandro, +1.631.833.aaaa, MichaelKifer, Harold, +25437591aabb
15:14:23 [sandro]
scribenick: MichaelKifer
15:14:37 [sandro]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:14:46 [sandro]
topic: Admin
15:15:16 [sandro]
topic: Liason
15:15:46 [Zakim]
+ +33.9.53.56.aacc
15:16:00 [csma]
zakim, aacc is me
15:16:00 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:16:37 [sandro]
zakim, who is talking?
15:16:48 [Zakim]
sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: MichaelKifer (38%), csma (66%)
15:17:00 [csma]
next item
15:17:20 [csma]
zakim, take up item 3
15:17:20 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Actions review" taken up [from csma]
15:18:26 [Zakim]
-josb
15:20:47 [mdean]
mdean has joined #rif
15:22:40 [josb]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/OWL_Combination_Invalid_DL_Import
15:25:19 [csma]
next item
15:25:29 [csma]
take up item 4
15:26:49 [Zakim]
-josb
15:31:43 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:35:47 [MichaelKifer]
MichaelKifer has joined #rif
15:39:01 [MichaelKifer]
nice to have a press release during semtech conference, but not clear who will do it.
15:39:55 [csma]
take up item 5
15:41:14 [MichaelKifer]
Leora has circulated some sections of the primer to Harold and Chris.
15:41:30 [MichaelKifer]
Currently not on the wiki
15:43:33 [MichaelKifer]
csma: 22nd is expected to be the rec day for RIF. Would be nice to have the primer by then.
15:45:14 [MichaelKifer]
Leora will put the primer on the wiki within a few days
15:45:50 [csma]
take up item 6
15:47:16 [MichaelKifer]
Sandro not ready to discuss RIF in RDF. The document is on the wiki.
15:48:19 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF_In_RDF
15:56:50 [csma]
take up item 7
15:57:09 [csma]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/XML-Data
15:57:34 [MichaelKifer]
csma: new version of XML data doc.
15:58:03 [MichaelKifer]
improvements in the semantics (closer to RIF+OWL and such)
16:00:09 [MichaelKifer]
works both with schema-less XML and with XML schema. But no explanations or examples
16:01:39 [csma]
zakim, who is on the phone?
16:01:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Mike_Dean, LeoraMorgenstern, Sandro, MichaelKifer, Harold, csma, josb
16:02:26 [MichaelKifer]
need volunteers to review csma's RIF+XML.
16:03:11 [MichaelKifer]
csma would like to republish it as a second WD at the rec time
16:04:18 [MichaelKifer]
Jos was arm-twisted into reviewing the doc next week.
16:04:46 [MichaelKifer]
Mike is arm-twisted as well
16:06:30 [MichaelKifer]
next meeting is on June 22nd
16:06:44 [sandro]
or maybe next meeting Thu 17th or 18th
16:07:23 [sandro]
jos and leora: I wont object, I just wont be there. :-)
16:08:24 [MichaelKifer]
sandro will poll by email to determine the time of the next meeting
16:08:58 [sandro]
ACTION: sandro to setup poll for RIF WG meeting for Jun 17th or 18th, to talk about XML-Data and RIF-in-RDF drafts for publication on 22nd.
16:08:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-1030 - Setup poll for RIF WG meeting for Jun 17th or 18th, to talk about XML-Data and RIF-in-RDF drafts for publication on 22nd. [on Sandro Hawke - due 2010-06-15].
16:09:29 [csma]
PROPOSED: approve minutes of May 18
16:09:30 [csma]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2010May/att-0071/rif-minutes-18-may-2010.html
16:09:56 [MichaelKifer]
+1
16:10:10 [csma]
RESOLVED: approve minutes of MAy 18
16:10:38 [josb]
+1
16:10:46 [csma]
PROPOSED: adjourn now
16:10:55 [sandro]
+1
16:10:56 [MichaelKifer]
+1
16:11:01 [mdean]
+1
16:11:02 [Zakim]
-josb
16:11:04 [Zakim]
-LeoraMorgenstern
16:11:10 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:11:23 [csma]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:11:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/08-rif-minutes.html csma
16:11:25 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
16:11:36 [csma]
zakim, list attendees
16:11:36 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Mike_Dean, josb, LeoraMorgenstern, Sandro, +1.631.833.aaaa, MichaelKifer, Harold, +25437591aabb, +33.9.53.56.aacc, csma
16:11:48 [csma]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:11:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/08-rif-minutes.html csma
16:12:20 [Zakim]
-MichaelKifer
16:12:59 [MichaelKifer]
MichaelKifer has left #rif
16:24:27 [Zakim]
-csma
16:24:28 [Zakim]
SW_RIF()11:00AM has ended
16:24:29 [Zakim]
Attendees were Mike_Dean, josb, LeoraMorgenstern, Sandro, +1.631.833.aaaa, MichaelKifer, Harold, +25437591aabb, +33.9.53.56.aacc, csma