IRC log of lld on 2010-06-03

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:46:50 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #lld
13:46:50 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-irc
13:47:36 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, this will be INC_LLDXG
13:47:36 [Zakim]
ok, mhausenblas; I see INC_LLDXG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
13:47:58 [mhausenblas]
Meeting: W3C Library Linked Data XG
13:48:22 [mhausenblas]
Chair: Antoine and Tom
13:48:28 [mhausenblas]
scribenick: mhausenblas
13:48:49 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0000.html
13:49:06 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has changed the topic to: Library Linked Data XG weekly meetings (mhausenblas)
13:49:19 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft mintues
13:49:19 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'draft mintues', mhausenblas. Try /msg RRSAgent help
13:49:23 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
13:49:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
13:49:28 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
13:50:02 [emmanuelle_]
emmanuelle_ has joined #lld
13:50:04 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Herbert vdS
13:52:34 [TomB]
TomB has joined #lld
13:52:53 [mhausenblas]
heya TomB
13:53:32 [fumi]
fumi has joined #lld
13:54:06 [edsu]
edsu has joined #lld
13:55:10 [Zakim]
INC_LLDXG()10:00AM has now started
13:55:17 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.764.aaaa
13:55:37 [jodi]
jodi has joined #lld
13:55:54 [jeff]
02Zakim, who is on the phone?01
13:56:21 [fsasaki]
fsasaki has joined #lld
13:56:31 [Zakim]
+ +5379aabb
13:56:33 [Zakim]
+ +1.856.528.aacc
13:56:40 [Zakim]
+ +1.614.764.aadd
13:56:54 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:57:07 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
13:57:39 [Zakim]
+ +3539149aaee
13:57:41 [TomB]
zakim, IPcaller.a is stu
13:57:41 [Zakim]
+stu; got it
13:57:46 [jeff]
02Zakim, [011.614.764.aaaa] is really me
13:57:48 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaee is me
13:57:48 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas; got it
13:57:49 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:57:57 [antoine]
antoine has joined #lld
13:58:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.423.475.aaff
13:58:24 [kai]
kai has joined #lld
13:58:57 [TomB]
zakim, who is on the call?
13:59:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Felix (muted), +1.423.475.aaff, +1.614.764.aaaa, +5379aabb, +1.856.528.aacc, +1.614.764.aadd, TomB?, stu, mhausenblas
13:59:18 [jodi]
Zakim, aacc is me
13:59:26 [kovacs]
kovacs has joined #lld
13:59:28 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aadd is michaelp
13:59:32 [Zakim]
+jodi; got it
13:59:38 [Zakim]
+??P27
13:59:46 [Zakim]
+michaelp; got it
13:59:54 [Zakim]
+??P28
13:59:55 [TomB]
zakim, ??P27 is antoine
13:59:58 [emmanuelle_]
zakim, +5379aabb is me
13:59:59 [kai]
zakim, ??p27 is me
14:00:10 [Zakim]
+antoine; got it
14:00:14 [Zakim]
+emmanuelle_; got it
14:00:14 [TomB]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:00:18 [Zakim]
I already had ??P27 as antoine, kai
14:00:25 [kai]
oops
14:00:35 [oreste]
oreste on the call
14:00:35 [kai]
zakim, who is on the phone
14:00:37 [jeff]
Zakim, aaaa is me
14:00:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Felix (muted), +1.423.475.aaff, antoine, ??P28, +1.614.764.aaaa, emmanuelle_, jodi, michaelp, TomB?, stu, mhausenblas
14:00:44 [Zakim]
+ +81.35.937.aagg
14:00:48 [Zakim]
+Oreste
14:00:48 [kai]
zakim, ??p28 is me
14:00:50 [Zakim]
+[LC]
14:00:52 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
14:00:52 [edsu]
zakim, LC is edsu
14:00:52 [rsinger]
rsinger has joined #lld
14:00:56 [jar]
jar has joined #lld
14:01:01 [Zakim]
+[LC.a]
14:01:03 [TomB]
zakim, ??P28 is kai
14:01:07 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', kai
14:01:15 [Zakim]
+jeff; got it
14:01:17 [i2k]
i2k has joined #lld
14:01:19 [TomB]
zakim, LC.a is ray
14:01:27 [Zakim]
+ +049173609aahh
14:01:28 [TomB]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:01:29 [Zakim]
+kai; got it
14:01:37 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
14:01:45 [Zakim]
I already had ??P28 as kai, TomB
14:01:56 [domel]
I have problem to connect
14:01:57 [Zakim]
+ray; got it
14:02:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Felix (muted), +1.423.475.aaff, antoine, kai, +81.35.937.aagg, Oreste, Jonathan_Rees, edsu, ray, +049173609aahh, jeff, emmanuelle_, jodi, michaelp, TomB?, stu,
14:02:17 [Zakim]
... mhausenblas
14:02:19 [Zakim]
+ +0203006aaii
14:02:21 [Zakim]
+jeff.a
14:02:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.330.655.aajj
14:02:49 [Zakim]
+ +49.238.aakk
14:02:51 [TomB]
zakim, aaii is Marcia
14:02:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.361.279.aall
14:02:59 [Zakim]
+Marcia; got it
14:02:59 [jneubert]
hi zakim, aahh is pobably me
14:03:21 [rsinger]
the aaff is me
14:03:32 [nico]
nico has joined #lld
14:04:22 [Zakim]
-jodi
14:04:22 [Zakim]
- +1.361.279.aall
14:04:25 [Zakim]
+ +97148aamm
14:04:30 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, jodi is with mhausenblas
14:04:30 [Zakim]
+jodi; got it
14:04:41 [jar]
zakim, mute me
14:04:41 [Zakim]
sorry, jar, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
14:04:50 [nico]
zakim, who's here
14:04:50 [Zakim]
nico, you need to end that query with '?'
14:04:55 [nico]
zakim, who's here?
14:04:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Felix (muted), +1.423.475.aaff, antoine, kai, fumi? (muted), Oreste, Jonathan_Rees, edsu, ray, +049173609aahh, Marcia, jeff.a, +1.330.655.aajj, +49.238.aakk,
14:04:59 [Zakim]
... +97148aamm, jeff, emmanuelle_, michaelp, TomB?, stu, mhausenblas
14:05:00 [jar]
zakim, jar is Jonathan_Rees
14:05:01 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has mhausenblas, jodi
14:05:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see nico, i2k, jar, rsinger, kovacs, kai, antoine, fsasaki, jodi, edsu, fumi, TomB, emmanuelle_, RRSAgent, Zakim, jeff, mhausenblas, michaelp, matolat, oreste, stu, domel,
14:05:06 [Zakim]
... jneubert
14:05:08 [Zakim]
sorry, jar, I do not recognize a party named 'jar'
14:05:22 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Admin
14:05:34 [nico]
zakim, +49.238.aakk is me
14:05:34 [Zakim]
+nico; got it
14:05:36 [Zakim]
+ +0361279aann
14:05:59 [jar]
zakim, mute Jonathan_Rees
14:06:14 [Zakim]
Jonathan_Rees should now be muted
14:06:25 [edsu]
antoine: do you happen to have a bird, i just heard a familiar sound from the swd telecons :-)
14:06:41 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:06:41 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
14:06:42 [edsu]
:-)
14:07:42 [Andras]
Andras has joined #lld
14:07:52 [mhausenblas]
antoine: hello everyone - everyone got invitation?
14:07:56 [FabGandon]
FabGandon has joined #lld
14:07:58 [mhausenblas]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0000.html
14:08:38 [Zakim]
+??P53
14:09:12 [mhausenblas]
antoine: scribe duty will revolve, see http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Scribes and http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
14:09:52 [mhausenblas]
antoine: the logs are public
14:09:57 [jodi]
sorry, I think that's http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
14:09:58 [domel]
When I dial the number I hear busy signal? Could you tell me how to connect to conference?
14:10:10 [mhausenblas]
... for today, for example, see http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html
14:10:39 [domel]
when?
14:10:50 [rsinger]
Zakim, +1.423.475.aaff is rsinger
14:10:50 [Zakim]
+rsinger; got it
14:11:07 [domel]
after I dial phone number?
14:12:06 [mhausenblas]
TomB: explain mailing list and Wiki, then roll call
14:12:25 [domel]
mhausenblas: nothing, I hear the same signal
14:13:59 [domel]
I use a SIP phone. Maybe this is the reason?
14:14:25 [antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/
14:14:49 [mhausenblas]
antoine: only use public-xg-lld@w3.org
14:15:01 [stu]
perhaps on the website the preferred list could be made more explicit, for the sake of us with limited stack space ;-)
14:15:09 [jodi]
stu++
14:15:12 [mhausenblas]
+1 stu
14:15:32 [TomB]
q+ to comment on public-xg-lld
14:15:39 [edsu]
antoine++
14:15:58 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/
14:16:21 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:16:54 [Zakim]
+??P56
14:16:58 [domel]
I try but it is broken
14:17:19 [Zakim]
-Marcia
14:17:26 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:17:36 [antoine]
zakin, ack TomB
14:17:44 [antoine]
zakim, ack TomB
14:17:44 [Zakim]
TomB, you wanted to comment on public-xg-lld
14:17:46 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
14:17:57 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:18:08 [mhausenblas]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0000.html
14:18:11 [jodi]
agenda was sent on 2 June
14:18:25 [domel]
I dial 0 00 44 117 370 6152 55394# (0 00 need my provider)
14:18:38 [ray]
ray has joined #lld
14:18:46 [mhausenblas]
ray?
14:18:46 [bvatant_]
bvatant_ has joined #lld
14:18:47 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:18:54 [mhausenblas]
see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0000.html for agenda
14:19:12 [mhausenblas]
zakim, who's making noise?
14:19:14 [TomB]
zakim, who is making noise?
14:19:23 [Zakim]
mhausenblas, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: TomB? (10%), +97148aamm (4%), ??P56 (60%)
14:19:26 [Zakim]
- +97148aamm
14:19:35 [Zakim]
TomB, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: TomB? (28%), antoine (4%), ??P56 (5%)
14:20:03 [Zakim]
+ +97148aaoo
14:20:11 [kai]
zakim, mute ??P56
14:20:11 [Zakim]
??P56 should now be muted
14:20:20 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:20:31 [matthew]
matthew has joined #lld
14:21:45 [mhausenblas]
antoine: ok, time to move on
14:22:07 [antoine]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/
14:22:30 [bvatant_]
zakim 128.30.52.28 IS ME
14:23:23 [jneubert]
zakim, aahh is me
14:23:23 [Zakim]
+jneubert; got it
14:23:32 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:23:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
14:23:59 [mhausenblas]
antoine: any questions re the mailing lists?
14:24:02 [marcia]
marcia has joined #lld
14:24:11 [mhausenblas]
... seems not the case, so move on to roll call
14:24:20 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Main_Page
14:24:33 [Andras]
Zakim, +0361279aann has kovacs, Andras
14:24:33 [Zakim]
+kovacs, Andras; got it
14:24:36 [mhausenblas]
s/roll call/Wiki
14:24:42 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:24:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
14:25:16 [mhausenblas]
antoine: every LLD XG member should be able to edit the Wiki
14:25:19 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD
14:25:39 [mhausenblas]
this second Wiki is open to the wider community
14:25:58 [mhausenblas]
s/this second/antoine: this second
14:26:22 [mhausenblas]
antoine: if no questions then we do the roll call
14:26:29 [antoine]
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=44833&public=1
14:26:54 [mhausenblas]
antoine: please confirm if you around and introduce you with one or two sentences
14:27:18 [mhausenblas]
... and send an introduction to the list (public-xg-lld@w3.org)
14:28:22 [mhausenblas]
TomB: I'm Tom, one of the 3 co-chairs of this XG, Dublin Core big boss and SWD WG chair
14:28:39 [mhausenblas]
s/and SWD/and former SWD
14:28:39 [danbri]
danbri has joined #lld
14:30:06 [mhausenblas]
Emmanuelle: I'm also a co-chair of the XG , work at the France Library
14:31:05 [mhausenblas]
Nicolas: from INRIA/Edelweiss group
14:31:23 [mhausenblas]
Ray: LOC, AC Rep
14:31:41 [mhausenblas]
Alexander Haffner seems not to be around
14:32:01 [stu]
bravo
14:32:04 [edsu]
:-)
14:32:16 [edsu]
mhausenblas: in one word "linkeddata"
14:32:16 [mhausenblas]
Wolfgang Halb seems not to be around
14:32:28 [mhausenblas]
Andrew Houghton seems not to be around
14:32:39 [mhausenblas]
Renato Iannella not here (?)
14:32:58 [stu]
the audio quality from antoine makes it hard to understand him and who he is calling on
14:33:15 [mhausenblas]
Antoine: work in VU and also co-chair this XG
14:33:48 [mhausenblas]
antoine: work on SKOS, now also with Europeana
14:34:26 [mhausenblas]
Fumihiro Kato: National Institute of Informatics in Japan
14:34:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html fsasaki
14:34:49 [mhausenblas]
Laszlo Kovacs: Budapest, head of MTA SZTAKI and AC Rep
14:35:27 [Andras]
Laszlo Kovacs is head of MTA SZTAKI DSD
14:35:31 [mhausenblas]
Dickson Lukose from MIMOS BHD
14:35:34 [danbri]
(what great group of people :)
14:35:44 [mhausenblas]
Todd Matola: from OCLC
14:35:53 [mhausenblas]
Carlo Meghini not here
14:36:07 [antoine]
danbri++
14:36:16 [TomB]
zakim, unmute ??P56
14:36:16 [Zakim]
??P56 should no longer be muted
14:37:19 [mhausenblas]
AndrĂ¡s Micsik: from MTA SZTAKI, work with Lazslo
14:37:38 [mhausenblas]
Guenther Neher not here
14:38:09 [mhausenblas]
Joachim Neubert: from Germany, published a thesaurus already in linked data
14:38:31 [mhausenblas]
Ikki Ohmuka: from NII/Japan
14:38:56 [mhausenblas]
Michael Panzer: OCLC, DDC editor
14:39:06 [jar]
zakim, unmute Jonathan_Rees
14:39:06 [Zakim]
Jonathan_Rees should no longer be muted
14:39:10 [mhausenblas]
Jon Phipps not here
14:39:34 [mhausenblas]
Jonathan Rees: creative commons, TAG member
14:40:10 [jar]
zakim, mute Jonathan_Rees
14:40:10 [Zakim]
Jonathan_Rees should now be muted
14:40:21 [mhausenblas]
Felix Sasaki: Uni Potsdam, special interest in multilingual apps
14:40:58 [mhausenblas]
Jodi Schneider: librarian in the US, now at DERI
14:41:07 [oreste]
I'm Oreste Signore (http://www.weblab.isti.cnr.it/people/oreste/), from CNR (National Research Council) of Italy,at ISTI, located in Pisa. Presently Manager of W3C Italy and AC for CNR. I worked in the area of cultural heritage (national catalogue standard), and pilot project with Getty originating the TGN (Thesaurus of Geographic Names) and my interests are now in the Semantic Web area(mostly app
14:41:09 [oreste]
lications) and Web accessibility. In the past, my group implemented a tailorable Z39.50 target (ARCA EU project) and participated in Aquarelle (EU, cultural heritage) project.
14:41:11 [danbri]
antoine, quick question: do i need to join the group explicitly, or just VU (who has already joined)
14:41:32 [antoine]
you have to ask Frank to nominate you
14:41:39 [fsasaki]
Felix: also manager of German-Austrian W3C office, btw
14:42:02 [danbri]
i can't see the individual joining link in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ (if there is one)
14:42:17 [mhausenblas]
Ross Singer: work at Talis, UK
14:42:35 [TomB]
danbri, http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/44833/instructions
14:43:01 [mhausenblas]
Ed Summers: work with Ray at LoC, also SWD WG and many other related things
14:43:10 [mhausenblas]
Hideaki Takeda not here
14:43:19 [mhausenblas]
Herbert Van De Sompel sent regrets
14:44:01 [mhausenblas]
Bernard Vatant: from Mondeca, France, industry background, worked on SKOS, also National French Lib
14:44:08 [stu]
I am from the 'UNreal' part of OCLC (research) and am working with colleagues at OCLC to use Linked Data for both enterprise and public-facing data on behalf of the OCLC membership
14:45:05 [mhausenblas]
Jeff Young: also OCLC, try to re-conceptualise our APIs re Linked Data
14:45:37 [edsu]
danbri++
14:46:30 [mhausenblas]
Marcia Zeng: Prof at XXX University, knowledge org systems, also ISO member, FBRB group member, co-chair DC profile group
14:46:48 [michaelp]
Kent State
14:46:55 [mhausenblas]
tx michaelp
14:47:02 [mhausenblas]
s/XXX/Kent State
14:47:08 [mhausenblas]
Mohamed ZERGAOUI not here
14:47:13 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:47:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
14:48:07 [mhausenblas]
Mathew, a new member (?) shows up
14:48:34 [kai]
I am also as guest here, maybe we can just introduce us in IRC so everyone can read it
14:48:38 [TomB]
Matthew Dovey, JISC, guest
14:48:41 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Charter, scope, goals and deliverables
14:48:59 [stu]
please do, kai and others
14:49:26 [mhausenblas]
TomB: quickly walk through our goals
14:49:32 [kai]
Kai Eckert, responsible for the linked data activities of the university library of Mannheim, Germany
14:49:58 [mhausenblas]
TomB: need to discuss now what are we after before the summer break
14:50:01 [matthew]
guest - Matthew Dovey (SRW/SRU/Oasis Search Web Service so a personal interest; also I work for JISC where we are funding various linked data and library innovation projects so we may have use cases)
14:50:30 [mhausenblas]
TomB: scope is Linked Data, see http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html
14:50:54 [mhausenblas]
(TomB explains the 4 LD principles)
14:51:24 [kai]
Collaboration with ZBW and DNB (KIM), research projects with Heiner Stuckenschmidt, especially interested in the representation and integratiojn of automatic indexing results as linked data
14:51:24 [mhausenblas]
TomB: re charter, see http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/charter
14:52:59 [mhausenblas]
TomB: we want to gather use cases, foster collaboration, identify data models and figure if/what needs to be standardised wrt LD and Libraries
14:53:46 [mhausenblas]
TomB: we're neutral re the follow-up activities
14:54:27 [mhausenblas]
... what we don't want is into particular vocabs or datasets
14:54:37 [mhausenblas]
s/into/go into detail
14:55:03 [mhausenblas]
TomB: re deliverables we want to produce a report re use cases and future activities
14:55:19 [jneubert]
sorry to have to leave early (maybe can join in again later) - bye
14:56:09 [mhausenblas]
TomB: everyone, please have a look at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics and contribute
14:56:37 [mhausenblas]
... assign names to topics, kick-off task forces
14:57:38 [mhausenblas]
TomB: we need YOUR contribution and input to organise this, take over responsibilities etc.
14:58:12 [mhausenblas]
Topic: June telecons
14:58:26 [mhausenblas]
three more in June, then some of us meet at LoC
14:58:30 [edsu]
there's a meeting at the library of congress? :-)
14:58:41 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Summer telecon schedule
14:58:44 [stu]
more details on that meeting would be appreciated
14:58:52 [antoine]
+1
14:58:54 [edsu]
stu++
14:58:58 [michaelp]
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/confevents/upcoming/ala/ac10/linked.cfm
14:59:05 [jonphipps]
jonphipps has joined #lld
14:59:06 [mhausenblas]
TomB: go to http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy and flag your availability for summer
14:59:16 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:59:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
14:59:45 [mhausenblas]
TomB: any process-related questions
15:00:15 [mhausenblas]
... next week, same time and same place, at least 24h before call the agenda will be sent out
15:01:02 [mhausenblas]
[meeting adjourned]
15:01:16 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
15:01:18 [Zakim]
-jeff
15:01:18 [edsu]
TomB: can you hang on the call for a moment?
15:01:22 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
15:01:24 [Zakim]
-Oreste
15:01:28 [Zakim]
-ray
15:01:28 [Andras]
bye
15:01:30 [Zakim]
-stu
15:01:32 [Zakim]
-jeff.a
15:01:36 [Zakim]
- +0361279aann
15:01:36 [Andras]
zakim, bye
15:01:38 [Zakim]
-??P13
15:01:40 [Zakim]
- +1.330.655.aajj
15:01:42 [Zakim]
- +97148aaoo
15:01:42 [michaelp]
michaelp has left #lld
15:01:44 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, list attendees
15:01:46 [Zakim]
-michaelp
15:01:48 [Zakim]
-fumi?
15:01:50 [Zakim]
-rsinger
15:01:54 [Zakim]
-Felix
15:01:56 [Zakim]
-jneubert
15:01:58 [Zakim]
-nico
15:02:02 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were +1.614.764.aaaa, +1.856.528.aacc, +1.614.764.aadd, TomB?, +3539149aaee, stu, mhausenblas, [IPcaller], Felix, jodi, michaelp, antoine,
15:02:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #lld
15:02:11 [Zakim]
... emmanuelle_, +81.35.937.aagg, Oreste, Jonathan_Rees, jeff, +049173609aahh, kai, edsu, ray, +0203006aaii, fumi?, +1.330.655.aajj, +1.361.279.aall, Marcia, +97148aamm, nico,
15:02:14 [Zakim]
... rsinger, +97148aaoo, jneubert, kovacs, Andras
15:02:15 [i2k]
bye
15:02:16 [Zakim]
sorry, mhausenblas, I don't know what conference this is
15:02:18 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:02:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:02:36 [kovacs]
kovacs has left #lld
15:02:39 [fumi]
fumi has left #lld
15:03:00 [TomB]
mhausenblas, thank you very much
15:03:18 [matthew_]
matthew_ has joined #lld
15:03:42 [jodi]
jodi has joined #lld
15:04:10 [antoine]
are you planning to clean the minutes?
15:04:20 [antoine]
I'd feel quite guilty after the impressive job...
15:04:30 [mhausenblas]
no worries
15:04:32 [antoine]
... that you did in that call
15:04:42 [mhausenblas]
no problem.happy to help
15:04:55 [antoine]
huge thanks!
15:05:40 [jodi]
jodi has left #lld
15:06:03 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, bye
15:06:10 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, bye
15:06:10 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-actions.rdf :
15:06:10 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to clean up mailing list on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ [1]
15:06:10 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/03-lld-irc#T14-15-58
15:06:13 [antoine]
... have a nice next meeting ;-)