IRC log of ssn on 2010-06-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:48:29 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ssn
19:48:29 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-irc
19:48:55 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rrsagent, bookmark
19:48:55 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-irc#T19-48-55
19:50:28 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rssagent, make logs world
19:50:56 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, this will be inc_ssn
19:50:56 [Zakim]
ok, laurent_lefort_cs; I see INC_SSN()4:00PM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
19:51:29 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Meeting: SSN XG
19:51:43 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Chair: Laurent
19:52:00 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-ssn/2010Jun/0000.html
19:52:13 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Previous: 2010-05-25 http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-ssn-minutes.html
19:53:05 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Regrets: Kevin, Luis, Sumita
19:53:22 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rrsagent, please make record public
19:55:48 [mib_vxob0c]
mib_vxob0c has joined #ssn
19:56:51 [Zakim]
INC_SSN()4:00PM has now started
19:56:58 [Zakim]
+ +1.206.662.aaaa
19:56:59 [Arthur]
Arthur has joined #ssn
19:57:12 [mib_vxob0c]
zakim, +1.206.662.aaaa is me
19:57:12 [Zakim]
+mib_vxob0c; got it
19:57:33 [mib_vxob0c]
mib_vxob0c has left #ssn
19:57:43 [mib_vxob0c]
mib_vxob0c has joined #ssn
19:57:47 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
19:58:05 [Payam]
zakim, IPcaller is me
19:58:05 [Zakim]
+Payam; got it
19:58:43 [mib_vxob0c]
mib_vxob0c has left #ssn
19:58:46 [mib_vxob0c]
mib_vxob0c has joined #ssn
19:59:42 [Zakim]
+??P2
19:59:59 [Arthur]
zakim, ??P2 is me
19:59:59 [Zakim]
+Arthur; got it
20:03:03 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:03:05 [mib_vxob0c]
zakim, mib_vxob0c is david
20:03:05 [Zakim]
+david; got it
20:03:21 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, [IPCaller] is me
20:03:21 [Zakim]
+laurent_lefort_cs; got it
20:03:36 [michael]
michael has joined #ssn
20:03:37 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, I am Laurent
20:03:37 [Zakim]
ok, laurent_lefort_cs, I now associate you with laurent_lefort_cs
20:04:10 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, who is here?
20:04:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see david, Payam, Arthur, laurent_lefort_cs
20:04:11 [Zakim]
On IRC I see michael, mib_vxob0c, Arthur, RRSAgent, Zakim, laurent_lefort_cs, Payam, trackbot
20:05:16 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:05:26 [krzysztof_j]
krzysztof_j has joined #ssn
20:05:37 [Zakim]
+??P5
20:05:39 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
20:05:51 [michael]
zakim, ??P5 is me
20:05:51 [Zakim]
+michael; got it
20:06:02 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:06:06 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, who is here?
20:06:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see david, Payam, Arthur, laurent_lefort_cs, michael, ??P4
20:06:08 [Zakim]
On IRC I see krzysztof_j, michael, mib_vxob0c, Arthur, RRSAgent, Zakim, laurent_lefort_cs, Payam, trackbot
20:06:12 [krzysztof_j]
zakim, ??P4 is me
20:06:12 [Zakim]
+krzysztof_j; got it
20:06:21 [Payam]
I hear a heavy noise
20:06:31 [krzysztof_j]
sa,e for me
20:06:40 [mib_vxob0c]
zakim, I am David
20:06:40 [Zakim]
ok, mib_vxob0c, I now associate you with david
20:06:50 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, who is making noise?
20:06:54 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.775.aabb
20:07:13 [cory]
cory has joined #ssn
20:07:19 [Zakim]
laurent_lefort_cs, listening for 16 seconds I could not identify any sounds
20:08:10 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, who's here?
20:08:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see david, Payam, Arthur, laurent_lefort_cs, michael, krzysztof_j, +1.937.775.aabb
20:08:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see cory, krzysztof_j, michael, mib_vxob0c, Arthur, RRSAgent, Zakim, laurent_lefort_cs, Payam, trackbot
20:10:18 [krzysztof_j]
(will try)
20:12:28 [michael]
sorry, I have a sick wife a two little kids here, so I'll probably be in an out as I deal with whatever.
20:14:44 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Scribing cheat sheet: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
20:15:18 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Telecon etiquette http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/TeleconEtiquette
20:16:10 [laurent_lefort_cs]
scribenick David
20:17:11 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Topic: Work plan for the completion of the XG deliverables
20:17:41 [laurent_lefort_cs]
CG guide: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/xg-guide.html
20:19:17 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Laurent: I'd like to try to apply the principles set in the XGuide
20:20:35 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Topic: planning for Semantic Markup Deliverables
20:20:36 [laurent_lefort_cs]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Semantic_Mark_up
20:21:38 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Laurent: let's discuss the content of this page
20:24:06 [mib_vxob0c]
Laurent: need to identify non-author reviewers to sections in table
20:26:33 [krzysztof_j]
+q
20:27:06 [krzysztof_j]
i can do it
20:27:08 [laurent_lefort_cs]
ack krzysztof
20:27:13 [krzysztof_j]
but it will be a short section
20:27:21 [mib_vxob0c]
Laurent: All, please identify other inputs not currently planned in the report
20:27:49 [mib_vxob0c]
... e.g. Sapience
20:28:08 [cory]
?q
20:31:46 [mib_vxob0c]
Laurent: "outcomes" as defined in the Semantic Markup table are lessons learned and discussion regarding XML and semantic web languages approach and suitability
20:32:40 [david]
david has joined #ssn
20:35:02 [david2]
david2 has joined #ssn
20:36:59 [Payam]
ACTION: <name> to ..........
20:36:59 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - <name>
20:37:08 [david2]
(sorry lost my irc connection, back)
20:38:50 [laurent_lefort_cs]
ACTION: Cory to report on Semantic Markup deliverable status in two weeks
20:38:50 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-27 - Report on Semantic Markup deliverable status in two weeks [on Cory Henson - due 2010-06-09].
20:39:10 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Topic: planning for Mappings deliverable
20:39:20 [laurent_lefort_cs]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/Mappings_Deliverable
20:40:03 [david2]
Laurent: Please volunteer if you are willing to help with the "Mappings Deliverable" (link above)
20:40:03 [cory]
note that 2010-06-09 is next week: "Report on Semantic Markup deliverable status in two weeks [on Cory Henson - due 2010-06-09]"
20:41:53 [david2]
Cory: ACTION-27 should be due 2010-06-16
20:42:43 [cory]
?1
20:42:45 [cory]
?q
20:43:20 [david2]
trackbot, comment action-27 due 2010-06-16
20:43:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-27 Report on Semantic Markup deliverable status in two weeks notes added
20:45:47 [david2]
Discussion of ontology coverage within the Mappings deliverable referencing the worked example (mappings vs. markup ontology discussion)
20:46:14 [david2]
Laurent: Initial, should have a wiki page discussing the ontology mappings
20:46:34 [david2]
s/Initial/Intially
20:46:49 [david2]
Laurent: use the same example for both the ontology and mapping discussion
20:47:49 [david2]
Laurent will update the table on the wiki
20:48:13 [Payam]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/wiki/File:OperatingModel.png
20:48:15 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Topic: Progress on Ontology: Operational/survival range (Payam)
20:48:43 [Arthur]
s/Intially/Initially
20:49:06 [david2]
thanks :|
20:49:12 [david2]
Payam: Update regarding separation of properties
20:49:43 [michael]
+q
20:49:50 [laurent_lefort_cs]
ack michael
20:49:55 [david2]
Payam: Device lifetime and battery lifetime - are they both necessary?
20:50:29 [david2]
+1, they are different
20:52:25 [laurent_lefort_cs]
+q
20:53:07 [david2]
Discussion of static vs dynamic lifetime - to time stamp measured value.
20:54:02 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Laurent: can I ask everyone if they can provide input / examples for Payam?
20:55:24 [david2]
Laurent: Requesting someone to assist Payam regarding the boundary for the ontology using a practical case.
20:55:27 [michael]
MMI might have some examples
20:56:11 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Laurent: Laurent will create Operation Model wiki for Payam's work
20:56:44 [laurent_lefort_cs]
s/Model wiki/Model wiki page/
20:56:53 [laurent_lefort_cs]
ack Laurent
20:56:57 [Payam]
+q
20:57:21 [david2]
Action: Luis: Provide MMI related use case associated with operating model due 2010-06-09
20:57:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-28 - Provide MMI related use case associated with operating model due 2010-06-09 [on Luis Bermudez - due 2010-06-09].
20:58:23 [michael]
+q
20:58:39 [laurent_lefort_cs]
ack Payam
20:59:09 [laurent_lefort_cs]
ack michael
20:59:27 [laurent_lefort_cs]
Topic: AOB
20:59:31 [david2]
Laurent: will update table to provide clarity of group-task
21:00:08 [krzysztof_j]
great news, thanks to kerry
21:00:19 [david2]
Laurent: Kerry's submission to International Semantic Web Conference has been accepted
21:00:37 [michael]
Payam, I'll add to OWL model and we can work on an example together with Luis, sound ok?
21:01:02 [Payam]
would be great, thanks
21:02:09 [david2]
Laurent: will identify what is done within the XG and what is done outside and by whom
21:04:17 [krzysztof_j]
bye
21:04:27 [Zakim]
-krzysztof_j
21:04:27 [david2]
bye
21:04:29 [cory]
bye
21:04:31 [Zakim]
-Payam
21:04:31 [michael]
bye
21:04:33 [Zakim]
-david
21:04:35 [Payam]
bye
21:04:35 [Zakim]
-michael
21:04:39 [Zakim]
- +1.937.775.aabb
21:04:50 [Zakim]
-Arthur
21:07:10 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, list attendees
21:07:10 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Payam, Arthur, david, laurent_lefort_cs, [IPcaller], michael, krzysztof_j, +1.937.775.aabb
21:07:36 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
21:07:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-minutes.html laurent_lefort_cs
21:09:46 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rssagent, make log public
21:09:50 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, laurent_lefort_cs, in INC_SSN()4:00PM
21:09:54 [Zakim]
INC_SSN()4:00PM has ended
21:09:56 [Zakim]
Attendees were Payam, Arthur, david, laurent_lefort_cs, [IPcaller], michael, krzysztof_j, +1.937.775.aabb
21:10:08 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rssagent, please draft minutes
21:11:00 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rssagent, please generate minutes
21:11:59 [laurent_lefort_cs]
zakim, bye
21:11:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ssn
21:12:37 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rrsagent, draft minutes
21:12:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-minutes.html laurent_lefort_cs
21:12:50 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rrsagent, generate minutes
21:12:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-minutes.html laurent_lefort_cs
23:22:04 [laurent_lefort_cs]
rrsagent, bye
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-actions.rdf :
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: <name> to .......... [1]
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-irc#T20-36-59
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Cory to report on Semantic Markup deliverable status in two weeks [2]
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-irc#T20-38-50
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Luis: Provide MMI related use case associated with operating model due 2010-06-09 [3]
23:22:04 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-ssn-irc#T20-57-21