IRC log of mediafrag on 2010-06-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:04:13 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:04:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-irc
09:04:15 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:04:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
09:04:17 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:04:17 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM already started
09:04:18 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:04:18 [trackbot]
Date: 02 June 2010
09:04:26 [jackjansen]
zakim, code?
09:04:26 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3724 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jackjansen
09:04:42 [erik]
rrsagent, set logs world-visible
09:05:47 [Zakim]
+Jack_Jansen
09:05:47 [erik]
chair: Erik
09:06:00 [erik]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0079.html
09:06:25 [erik]
Regrets: Raphael
09:06:36 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:09:17 [Yves]
Scribe: Yves
09:09:23 [Yves]
ScribeNick: Yves
09:09:58 [dvdeurse]
dvdeurse has joined #mediafrag
09:10:13 [Yves]
Topic: Admin
09:10:34 [Yves]
minutes approved http://www.w3.org/2010/05/26-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:10:40 [dvdeurse]
+1
09:10:43 [erik]
+1
09:11:16 [Yves]
f2f, will be in Sophia
09:11:48 [dvdeurse]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/SixthF2FAgenda
09:12:05 [Yves]
Confirmed: Erik, Davy, Jack, Yves, RaphaŽl
09:12:17 [Yves]
June 15, 16
09:13:44 [Yves]
ACTION: Yves to reserve the bridge for 15&16 June mediafrag f2f
09:13:44 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-169 - Reserve the bridge for 15&16 June mediafrag f2f [on Yves Lafon - due 2010-06-09].
09:14:21 [erik]
Confirmed remotely: Silvia, Michael
09:14:55 [erik]
Still chasing answers for: Conrad, Franck (observer) ... will mail them ASAP
09:17:26 [Yves]
Raphael's talk proposal in NYC
09:17:53 [erik]
+1
09:17:58 [Yves]
people agree in principle with the proposal, probably some slight changes to do but minor
09:18:03 [Zakim]
+Silvia
09:18:23 [Yves]
http://www.openvideoconference.org/
09:18:33 [Yves]
(october 1,2 2010)
09:20:12 [Yves]
there might be an opening for a f2f, as many participants will be at that conference
09:20:28 [silvia]
http://www.foms-workshop.org/foms2010OVC/
09:22:20 [silvia]
(october 3,4 2010 in NY)
09:22:25 [Yves]
Topic: Specification
09:23:37 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:23:37 [Zakim]
Silvia should now be muted
09:24:45 [Yves]
Yves will do his actions before f2f (152, 160, 166)
09:25:44 [erik]
Davy: also other problem with syntax issue? ...
09:26:10 [silvia]
zakim, unmute me
09:26:10 [Zakim]
Silvia should no longer be muted
09:26:32 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:26:32 [Zakim]
Silvia should now be muted
09:26:39 [Yves]
Action: Yves to send an email about metadata headers and 206 responses
09:26:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-170 - Send an email about metadata headers and 206 responses [on Yves Lafon - due 2010-06-09].
09:27:18 [Yves]
Jack will work on 137 before the f2f
09:28:50 [Yves]
Topic: test cases
09:29:00 [Yves]
IBBT is working on test case and test case implementation
09:29:12 [Yves]
need some work on test framework, but things are progressing
09:31:00 [Yves]
Action 167, will be done before f2f, 168 not until july
09:31:00 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - 167,
09:32:20 [Yves]
Topic: AOB
09:32:28 [silvia]
zakim, unmute me
09:32:28 [Zakim]
Silvia should no longer be muted
09:33:02 [Yves]
Silvia is just waiting for Yves' feedback
09:33:02 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:33:02 [Zakim]
Silvia should now be muted
09:33:15 [Yves]
regrets for next week: Yves
09:33:32 [jackjansen]
q+
09:35:05 [jackjansen]
q-
09:35:43 [Zakim]
-Jack_Jansen
09:35:52 [Zakim]
-Erik
09:35:54 [Yves]
ADJOURNED
09:35:54 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:36:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:36:04 [Zakim]
-Silvia
09:36:05 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:36:07 [Zakim]
Attendees were Erik, Jack_Jansen, Yves, Silvia
09:36:14 [silvia]
thanks, that was a quick one :)
09:37:28 [Yves]
ScribeOptions: -final -noEmbedDiagnostics
09:37:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:38:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:42:34 [mhausenblas]
ouch, missed everything, sorry
09:43:01 [dvdeurse]
dvdeurse has joined #mediafrag
09:44:20 [mhausenblas]
I hope so
09:44:29 [erik]
... will you be able to adjust corrib by F2F?
09:44:35 [mhausenblas]
that's my plan
09:44:51 [erik]
OK, I'm happy with that plan
09:46:23 [erik]
Yves ... Davy is missing in 'Present:'
09:51:14 [Yves]
+Dacy
09:51:32 [Yves]
Present +Davy
09:51:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:52:01 [Yves]
Present+ Davy
09:52:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/02-mediafrag-minutes.html Yves
09:54:12 [dvdeurse]
dvdeurse has left #mediafrag
10:05:18 [erik]
Thx pal!
11:16:01 [mhausenblas_]
mhausenblas_ has joined #mediafrag
11:18:18 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has joined #mediafrag
11:52:50 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediafrag
13:06:18 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has joined #mediafrag
13:06:22 [mhausenblas_]
mhausenblas_ has joined #mediafrag