IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-05-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:55:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:55:37 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-soap-jms-irc
15:55:39 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:55:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:55:41 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:55:41 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 5 minutes
15:55:42 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:55:42 [trackbot]
Date: 25 May 2010
15:57:15 [mphillip]
scribe: Mark
15:57:22 [mphillip]
chair: Eric
15:57:27 [mphillip]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010May/0025.html
15:57:51 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
15:59:25 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has now started
15:59:32 [Zakim]
+alewis
16:00:21 [padams2]
padams2 has joined #soap-jms
16:01:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.750.aaaa
16:01:16 [padams]
Zakim, aaaa is padams
16:01:16 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:01:33 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.846.aabb
16:01:37 [padams]
Zakim, who is here?
16:01:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams, +1.650.846.aabb
16:01:38 [Zakim]
On IRC I see padams, alewis, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, Yves, trackbot
16:01:48 [Zakim]
+Derek
16:01:49 [Zakim]
+Mark
16:01:53 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
16:01:59 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:02:02 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:03:08 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see alewis, padams, +1.650.846.aabb, Derek, Mark
16:03:09 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, peaston, Derek, padams, alewis, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, Yves, trackbot
16:03:39 [eric]
Zakim, aabb is eric
16:03:39 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:03:53 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 1) Appointment of the scribe
16:03:59 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
16:04:07 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 2) Approval of prior meeting minutes
16:04:27 [mphillip]
No objections to approving the minutes
16:04:35 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 3) Review the agenda
16:05:24 [mphillip]
Agenda approved
16:05:33 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Review Action Items
16:05:47 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/146 - Eric - will work on this week
16:05:50 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:06:07 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/148 - Mark - mail sent action complete
16:06:14 [mphillip]
close action-148
16:06:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-148 Review proposal, and debate on mailing list or propose a FAQ change closed
16:06:30 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/154 - Mark - no progress
16:06:38 [eric]
Peter - are you going to call in?
16:06:54 [peaston]
Yeah trying now
16:07:16 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/170 - Eric - no progress
16:07:34 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 5) URI specification:
16:08:01 [mphillip]
Eric: Spec posted to IETF review mailing list - no feedback received
16:08:09 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.519.aacc
16:08:44 [mphillip]
Eric: Discovered that mailing list would like recommendations for reviewers
16:09:04 [mphillip]
Phil: Has contacted Dave Chappelle to invite him to review
16:09:29 [eric]
Zakim, aacc is peaston
16:09:29 [Zakim]
+peaston; got it
16:11:54 [mphillip]
Discussion on names for suitable reviewers
16:13:24 [mphillip]
Eric: Ideally independent reviewers
16:15:26 [mphillip]
Mark: Possibly Glen Daniels
16:15:34 [mphillip]
Eric: I will contact him
16:16:03 [mphillip]
action Eric to contact Glen Daniels with invitation to review the SOAP/JMS URI
16:16:03 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-171 - Contact Glen Daniels with invitation to review the SOAP/JMS URI [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-06-01].
16:16:36 [mphillip]
Eric: May be worth contacting the authors of the JMS spec.
16:18:05 [mphillip]
Action: Eric to track down original JMS contributors
16:18:05 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-172 - Track down original JMS contributors [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-06-01].
16:19:18 [mphillip]
Action: Mark to enquire in IBM about who to contact amongst JMS contributors
16:19:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-173 - Enquire in IBM about who to contact amongst JMS contributors [on Mark Phillips - due 2010-06-01].
16:20:06 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 6) Raised spec issues:
16:20:37 [eric]
Latest email around issue 29: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010May/0026.html
16:22:36 [mphillip]
Mark: Believe there is no need to revise the spec. or FAQ in light of this issue
16:22:48 [mphillip]
RESOLUTION: Issue 29 can be closed with no further action
16:23:03 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 7) Accepting proposals to close open issues
16:23:44 [mphillip]
Eric: No progress on issue 27 - need to update the binding spec to point to latest URI draft
16:24:10 [mphillip]
Peter: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/34
16:24:29 [mphillip]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010May/0024.html
16:28:38 [mphillip]
Discussion of proposal relating to faults section in Binding Spec: http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html#binding-faults
16:31:42 [peaston]
peaston has joined #soap-jms
16:31:45 [peaston]
http://specs.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/ws-trust.pdf
16:33:41 [mphillip]
Peter: See p55 in the linked document
16:34:18 [mphillip]
Peter: Proposal is for Qname as faultcode
16:35:53 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#SOAP11FaultPayload
16:38:03 [mphillip]
Eric: Example of SOAP 1.1 fault linked above
16:38:50 [mphillip]
Eric: Proposed modification would make the <faultcode> element = <faultcode>soapjms:contentTypeMismatch</faultcode>
16:40:35 [mphillip]
Mark: The description of SOAP 1.1 Fault codes is here: http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-SOAP-20000508/#_Toc478383510
16:41:06 [mphillip]
Eric: Would people like more time to consider this proposal?
16:41:20 [mphillip]
Phil: Yes, would like to do some more reading
16:42:25 [mphillip]
Peter: Second part of proposal is to add the types into the schema. They would not be used directly in schema but would be there for reference
16:43:52 [mphillip]
action: peter to send some reference links to the mailin list to support this proposal
16:43:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-174 - Send some reference links to the mailin list to support this proposal [on Peter Easton - due 2010-06-01].
16:44:21 [mphillip]
Phil: Approve the schema definiton of the type - useful for reference
16:47:30 [mphillip]
Peter: The proposal for issue 34 completes action 168
16:47:36 [mphillip]
lose action-168
16:47:49 [mphillip]
Peter: Will send email to the list describing changes for action 169
16:47:56 [mphillip]
close action-168
16:47:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-168 Develop a more detailed proposal for issue 34 closed
16:48:18 [mphillip]
TOPIC: Accepting applied resolutions:
16:48:20 [Zakim]
-eric
16:48:21 [mphillip]
None
16:48:21 [Zakim]
-peaston
16:48:21 [Zakim]
-padams
16:48:24 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:48:25 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:48:30 [mphillip]
Topic: Moving to PR
16:48:32 [mphillip]
No progress
16:48:40 [mphillip]
TOPIC: 10) AOB
16:48:41 [mphillip]
None
16:48:45 [Zakim]
-Mark
16:48:46 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:48:47 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, +1.512.750.aaaa, padams, +1.650.846.aabb, Derek, Mark, eric, +1.617.519.aacc, peaston
16:48:57 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:48:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/05/25-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
16:48:57 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
18:16:07 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
18:56:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms
20:26:11 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
22:02:15 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms