IRC log of sparql on 2010-05-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:49:32 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:49:32 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/05/18-sparql-irc
13:49:53 [AxelPolleres]
trackbot, this will be SPARQL
13:49:53 [trackbot]
Sorry, AxelPolleres, I don't understand 'trackbot, this will be SPARQL'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
13:50:04 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim ,this will be SPARQL
13:50:17 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:50:17 [Zakim]
ok, AxelPolleres; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
13:50:30 [AxelPolleres]
chair: Axel Polleres
13:51:51 [AxelPolleres]
agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-05-18
13:52:55 [AxelPolleres]
regrets: Ivan Herman, Alexandre Passant
13:55:12 [MattPerry]
MattPerry has joined #sparql
13:57:17 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:57:24 [Zakim]
+??P3
13:57:38 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P3 is me
13:57:38 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
13:58:53 [Zakim]
+OlivierCorby
13:59:22 [Zakim]
+AxelPolleres
13:59:35 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
13:59:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.332.aaaa
13:59:41 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, +1.919.332.aaaa
13:59:47 [dcharbon2]
Zakim, aaaa is me
13:59:49 [souri]
souri has joined #sparql
13:59:51 [Zakim]
+dcharbon2; got it
14:00:13 [Zakim]
+pgearon
14:00:15 [Zakim]
+ +1.603.897.aabb
14:00:17 [Zakim]
- +1.603.897.aabb
14:00:35 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon
14:00:47 [Zakim]
+kasei
14:00:49 [tommik]
tommik has joined #sparql
14:00:50 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
14:00:50 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
14:00:57 [Zakim]
+ +1.603.897.aacc
14:00:59 [Zakim]
+mischat
14:01:01 [SteveH]
SteveH has joined #sparql
14:01:04 [Zakim]
+ +1.603.897.aadd
14:01:13 [MattPerry]
zakim, aadd is me
14:01:13 [Zakim]
+MattPerry; got it
14:01:17 [Zakim]
+ +035840564aaee
14:01:24 [SteveH]
Zakim, ??P3 is me
14:01:27 [Zakim]
I already had ??P3 as AndyS, SteveH
14:01:27 [souri]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:01:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon, kasei (muted), +1.603.897.aacc, mischat, MattPerry, +035840564aaee
14:01:31 [tommik]
zakim, aaee is me
14:01:34 [Zakim]
+tommik; got it
14:01:43 [SteveH]
Zakim, miscat is me
14:01:44 [souri]
zakim, aacc is me
14:01:47 [Zakim]
sorry, SteveH, I do not recognize a party named 'miscat'
14:01:51 [Zakim]
+souri; got it
14:01:52 [SteveH]
Zakim, mischat is me
14:02:01 [Zakim]
+ +86528aaff
14:02:03 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:02:08 [bglimm]
I think Zakim didn't get me
14:02:17 [AxelPolleres]
scribe: matthew perry
14:02:22 [bglimm]
Zakim, + 86528aaff is me
14:02:22 [Zakim]
I don't understand '+ 86528aaff is me', bglimm
14:02:28 [Zakim]
+Lee_Feigenbaum
14:02:33 [bglimm]
Zakim, +86528aaff is me
14:02:34 [Zakim]
+bglimm; got it
14:02:41 [MattPerry]
scribe: MattPerry
14:02:52 [SteveH]
AndyS, I did a last minute update on rq25.xml to fix the numbering in aggs
14:03:26 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:03:26 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:03:36 [AxelPolleres]
topic: admin
14:03:41 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-05-11
14:04:02 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-05-11
14:04:15 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:04:22 [chimezie]
Zakim, what is the passcode?
14:04:22 [Zakim]
the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
14:04:30 [AxelPolleres]
scribe next time... sandro?
14:04:47 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
14:04:48 [MattPerry]
topic: comment handling
14:04:49 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
14:04:49 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:05:09 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: 2 comments not assigned
14:05:20 [AxelPolleres]
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
14:05:23 [AxelPolleres]
KK-1
14:06:02 [MattPerry]
... on http update. No real answer yet
14:06:23 [AxelPolleres]
chime on the call?
14:06:29 [AxelPolleres]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:06:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon, kasei (muted), souri, SteveH, MattPerry, tommik, bglimm (muted), Lee_Feigenbaum, Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted)
14:06:46 [sandro]
can't scribe next Axel, but probably in two weeks.
14:07:00 [AxelPolleres]
Chime would you be able to take care of KK-1?
14:07:10 [sandro]
[ and regrets for today :-( ]
14:07:19 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:07:19 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to check on who to assign to KK-1 comment
14:07:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-238 - Check on who to assign to KK-1 comment [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:07:34 [AndyS]
regrets: +sandro
14:07:42 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:07:43 [kasei]
NH-4 is a duplicate of NH-1
14:07:56 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: another comment on service description
14:07:59 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
14:08:00 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:08:04 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
14:08:04 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
14:08:11 [MattPerry]
... Greg took care of other related comments already
14:08:30 [MattPerry]
kasei: NH4 is a duplicate of NH1
14:08:44 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Apr/0000.html
14:09:07 [MattPerry]
kasei: that is a duplicate of NH3
14:10:07 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to remove NH-4 (duplicate)
14:10:07 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-239 - Remove NH-4 (duplicate) [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:10:34 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: Chime to handle KK - 1 comment
14:10:52 [MattPerry]
topic: liasons
14:11:16 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: RIF went to proposed recommendation
14:11:40 [AxelPolleres]
Orri: use case doc will be published in a week or so for rdb2rdf
14:12:06 [AndyS]
sandro is not here
14:12:06 [AxelPolleres]
any news from egov?
14:12:28 [MattPerry]
topic: next publication round
14:12:33 [AxelPolleres]
topic: next publications
14:12:43 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
14:12:43 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:13:12 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: should we include latest decision on Negation in query doc?
14:13:14 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
14:13:14 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
14:13:46 [MattPerry]
AndyS: I have updated the grammar, section on negation needs updating
14:13:47 [chimezie]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:13:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon, kasei (muted), souri, SteveH, MattPerry, tommik, bglimm (muted), Lee_Feigenbaum, Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted),
14:13:51 [Zakim]
... [IPcaller]
14:14:53 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: no need for additional resolution to publish query doc
14:14:54 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to have a look on Negation section.
14:14:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-240 - Have a look on Negation section. [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:15:43 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
14:15:43 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
14:15:45 [MattPerry]
subtopic: Entailment doc
14:15:46 [AxelPolleres]
topic: entailment
14:16:04 [MattPerry]
bglimm: document is ready
14:16:33 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
14:16:33 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:16:33 [MattPerry]
... not sure about Chime's part
14:17:03 [MattPerry]
chimezie: main issue is do we have authority to provide URI for RIF imports
14:17:21 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Axel to check back URI use for rif:imports
14:17:21 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-241 - Check back URI use for rif:imports [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:18:29 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: one more issue, RIF entailment section still has issue with finiteness
14:19:17 [MattPerry]
chimeze: don't require finiteness, but we can have sections that describe how to ensure finiteness
14:20:14 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: we should have an editor's note that reflects that we can support entailments that are not safe
14:21:31 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:21:31 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:21:41 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Chime to update Section 7 to reflect relaxed finiteness conditions for BGP matching extension.
14:21:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-242 - Update Section 7 to reflect relaxed finiteness conditions for BGP matching extension. [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2010-05-25].
14:22:09 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: we need someone to review the change before we can resolve to publish
14:22:12 [bglimm]
ok
14:22:22 [bglimm]
then I'll take a look. I wanted to do that anyway
14:22:27 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Birte to review changes on Section 7.
14:22:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-243 - Review changes on Section 7. [on Birte Glimm - due 2010-05-25].
14:22:55 [AxelPolleres]
resolve to publish next week, hopefully.
14:23:02 [bglimm]
Zakim, unmute me
14:23:02 [Zakim]
bglimm should no longer be muted
14:23:16 [bglimm]
Zakim, mute me
14:23:16 [Zakim]
bglimm should now be muted
14:23:31 [AxelPolleres]
topic: http-rdf-update
14:23:51 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: are changes from Greg incorporated?
14:24:24 [kasei]
Zakim, unmute me
14:24:24 [Zakim]
kasei should no longer be muted
14:24:26 [MattPerry]
chimeze: still some details to work out
14:24:51 [MattPerry]
kasei: needs more thought than we have time for in this round
14:25:53 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: should we add an editorial note about the issues?
14:26:06 [AxelPolleres]
the problem is called out.
14:26:40 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Publish SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs as a Working Draft
14:26:48 [kasei]
+1
14:26:57 [kasei]
Zakim, mute me
14:26:57 [Zakim]
kasei should now be muted
14:26:59 [MattPerry]
s/chimeze/chimezie
14:27:13 [AxelPolleres]
+1
14:27:14 [AndyS]
0
14:27:15 [dcharbon2]
+1
14:27:22 [OlivierCorby]
+1
14:27:26 [pgearon]
0
14:27:38 [bglimm]
0 (I haven't looked at it)
14:28:05 [SteveH]
0 not looked at it either
14:28:07 [souri]
0 (yet to look at it)
14:28:29 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: maybe we need a dedicated conference for http rdf protocol as well
14:28:33 [SteveH]
q+
14:28:58 [LeeF]
Not sure why everyone is abstaining?
14:29:09 [LeeF]
Abstaining seems to say that people are unsure whether we ought to publish this as a working draft
14:29:17 [SteveH]
that was my intention
14:29:18 [LeeF]
WHich is surprising given that no one has raised any serious issues
14:29:21 [pgearon]
+1
14:29:27 [AxelPolleres]
many people haven't checked it, generally no objection againgst publishing now.
14:29:29 [SteveH]
simply haven't had time to read it
14:29:37 [bglimm]
I guess I could change mine to +1 by just trusting the reviewers
14:29:37 [SteveH]
and were a /big/ user of this technique
14:29:39 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #sparql
14:29:56 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: I think we should publish it now
14:29:59 [LeeF]
Right, SteveH, I understand that -- and you're welcome to abstain, but Working Draft just is a pretty low threshold for going forward (compared to, say, Last Call)
14:30:00 [AndyS]
They are not all noted.
14:30:09 [AxelPolleres]
unless issues not *noted* in the doc.
14:30:40 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: if all issues are not noted, maybe we shouldn't publish now
14:30:50 [AxelPolleres]
andy: we can publish, it's not final.
14:31:16 [MattPerry]
LeeF: We should make sure the issues Andy is referring to do not go overlooked
14:31:45 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: we can publish now and action Chime to collect all issues and start a mail
14:31:57 [AxelPolleres]
Axel: propose to publish now and Chime collects issues per mail
14:32:23 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: chime to collect http-protocol issues and mail to list, others respond if you see anything missing
14:32:24 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-244 - Collect http-protocol issues and mail to list, others respond if you see anything missing [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2010-05-25].
14:32:43 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: should we have another vote?
14:33:03 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Publish SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs as a Working Draft (with open issues being carried forward on the mailinglist)
14:33:06 [souri]
+1
14:33:08 [kasei]
+1
14:33:09 [bglimm]
+1
14:33:14 [AxelPolleres]
+1
14:33:16 [pgearon]
+1
14:33:17 [dcharbon2]
+1
14:33:17 [MattPerry]
+1
14:33:20 [tommik]
+1
14:33:22 [OlivierCorby]
+1
14:33:38 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Publish SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs as a Working Draft (with open issues being carried forward on the mailinglist)
14:34:33 [AxelPolleres]
topic: update
14:34:33 [chimezie]
Zakim, mute me
14:34:33 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:35:09 [MattPerry]
pgearon: a lot of recent changes
14:35:25 [AxelPolleres]
last issue "DELETE WHERE"
14:35:29 [MattPerry]
... one issue is DELETE WHERE
14:36:00 [MattPerry]
... should be able to resolve in the next day or so, and then have someone review it
14:36:17 [LeeF]
OK, if you can point specifically to it :)
14:36:39 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: paul to implement change regarding DELETE WHERE
14:36:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-245 - Implement change regarding DELETE WHERE [on Paul Gearon - due 2010-05-25].
14:36:45 [LeeF]
I haven't read the replies to my reviews in detail yet - I will in time, but none of it was necessary to hold up publishing IMO
14:36:57 [AxelPolleres]
ACTION: Lee to check/approve final version of update
14:36:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-246 - Check/approve final version of update [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2010-05-25].
14:37:16 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: hold off on resolving for pulication until changes are made
14:37:26 [AxelPolleres]
will decide about publication next week.
14:37:29 [MattPerry]
s/pulication/publication
14:38:14 [AxelPolleres]
editors, please announce changes decided today on the list when made!
14:39:01 [AndyS]
?? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010AprJun/0183.html says federated is ready for FPWD
14:39:43 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: concerns with publishing Protocol and Fedrated Query in this round
14:40:33 [AxelPolleres]
"... will clarify with Eric, we hold off from publishing right now. "
14:41:06 [MattPerry]
LeeF: I think we should publish a first public working draft of Federated Query
14:41:16 [AxelPolleres]
if procedure to go to FPWD is quick though, let's go ahead.
14:41:53 [AxelPolleres]
first we need a short name...
14:42:12 [AxelPolleres]
sparql11-federated-query
14:42:27 [chimezie]
+1
14:42:31 [bglimm]
+1
14:42:31 [AndyS]
Looks good ot me
14:42:33 [LeeF]
Sure
14:42:35 [souri]
+1
14:42:35 [MattPerry]
+1
14:42:36 [OlivierCorby]
ok
14:42:45 [SteveH]
+1
14:42:48 [dcharbon2]
+1
14:42:52 [pgearon]
+1
14:42:56 [tommik]
+1
14:43:15 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as FPWD under short name sparql11-federated-query
14:43:25 [AndyS]
+1
14:43:28 [souri]
+1
14:43:48 [bglimm]
+1
14:43:49 [kasei]
+1
14:43:52 [MattPerry]
+1
14:43:55 [AxelPolleres]
+1
14:43:56 [dcharbon2]
+1
14:43:57 [tommik]
+1
14:43:57 [chimezie]
+1
14:44:04 [OlivierCorby]
+1
14:44:13 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as FPWD under short name sparql11-federated-query
14:44:48 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: no real changes in Protocol, so no need to publish in this round
14:44:51 [AxelPolleres]
No publication of protocol in this round, yees?
14:45:18 [AxelPolleres]
topic: issues and schedule
14:45:39 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: negation poll closes issue 29
14:45:49 [dcharbon2]
dcharbon2 has joined #sparql
14:45:50 [AxelPolleres]
direction for negation: Include MINUS as a graph pattern operat. Also include NOT EXISTS and EXISTS as FILTERs.
14:45:56 [AxelPolleres]
9 votes
14:46:43 [LeeF]
ISSUE-29: Resolved via clear majority from http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/Negation/results
14:46:43 [trackbot]
ISSUE-29 Should negation be done via a binary operator on subqueries, a binary operator within graph patterns, or a filter+subquery? notes added
14:46:48 [AxelPolleres]
close: ISSUE-29 based on http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/Negation/results
14:46:55 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
14:46:56 [LeeF]
trackbot, close ISSUE-29
14:46:57 [trackbot]
ISSUE-29 Should negation be done via a binary operator on subqueries, a binary operator within graph patterns, or a filter+subquery? closed
14:47:25 [AxelPolleres]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010AprJun/0166.html
14:47:30 [LeeF]
If anyone wishes to (not that I would encourage it :-), it's in order to make a formal objection to closing this issue now, or to object at any future WG decision point (e.g. moving to Last Call)
14:49:15 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: issue 5, 6, 7, 13 -- what types of queries are allowed as subqueries
14:49:37 [souri]
+1 for all this (that is to keeping it simple)
14:50:19 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will only allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within EXISTS FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
14:51:20 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will only allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within (NOT )EXISTS in FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
14:51:50 [AndyS]
q+
14:51:55 [chimezie]
the algebriac evaluation just makes my head spin
14:52:02 [AxelPolleres]
ack steveH
14:52:04 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: any problems with EXISTS in HAVING
14:52:30 [MattPerry]
AndyS: shouldn't be any problems -- HAVING is just a FILTER
14:52:48 [souri]
+1
14:52:51 [SteveH]
+1
14:52:53 [MattPerry]
+1
14:52:58 [OlivierCorby]
0
14:53:06 [tommik]
+1
14:53:06 [AndyS]
+1
14:53:07 [AxelPolleres]
+1
14:53:08 [LeeF]
good for me
14:53:11 [pgearon]
+!
14:53:11 [bglimm]
+1
14:53:14 [LeeF]
ack AndyS
14:53:18 [pgearon]
+1
14:53:24 [chimezie]
0
14:53:38 [MattPerry]
OlivierCorby: It is not very elegant to put a graph pattern in a FILTER
14:54:09 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: this ties into resolution of Issue 29
14:54:14 [dcharbon2]
+1
14:54:31 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute
14:54:31 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'unmute', chimezie
14:54:36 [chimezie]
Zakim, unmute me
14:54:36 [Zakim]
Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:55:10 [MattPerry]
chimezie: are issues 5, 6, 7, 13 tied to issue 29?
14:56:04 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: (NOT) EXISTS is the only one tied to Issue 29
14:56:48 [LeeF]
Lest my comment earlier (re: publishing HTTP update) be misconstrued - there's nothing wrong with abstaining at all, they don't even really need to be justified at all :)
14:57:01 [MattPerry]
chimezie: proliferation of subqueries can be dangerous
14:58:09 [MattPerry]
AndyS: nothing special about subqueries -- just allow you to introduce things in the middle of the query
14:59:09 [AxelPolleres]
PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will at most allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within (NOT )EXISTS in FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
15:00:25 [MattPerry]
SteveH: there really is no difference for HAVING and FILTER
15:01:02 [souri]
I agree with AndyS about HAVING
15:01:49 [AxelPolleres]
RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will only allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within (NOT )EXISTS in FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
15:02:33 [MattPerry]
AxelPolleres: Lee sent out an email for Property Path teleconference
15:02:44 [AxelPolleres]
http://doodle.com/z56masysu7afi2a4
15:03:14 [AxelPolleres]
We might also add another extra Telecon for http-protocol issues.
15:03:15 [chimezie]
bglimm: if you could give me the general idea of how you made lax the fininitess restrictions having already had text for it, would help me with what i need to do
15:03:33 [Zakim]
-SteveH
15:03:33 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:03:37 [Zakim]
-pgearon
15:03:41 [Zakim]
-OlivierCorby
15:03:43 [Zakim]
-Lee_Feigenbaum
15:03:46 [AndyS]
That was "HTTP Update Protocol"
15:03:47 [Zakim]
-bglimm
15:03:51 [Zakim]
-dcharbon2
15:03:57 [Zakim]
-tommik
15:04:01 [Zakim]
-kasei
15:04:04 [AxelPolleres]
s/http-protocol/http-update-protocol/
15:04:09 [Zakim]
-souri
15:04:10 [AxelPolleres]
THanks all!
15:04:11 [Zakim]
-MattPerry
15:04:13 [SteveH]
AndyS, if you have stuff you want to discuss on phone I have 5 mins
15:04:19 [AxelPolleres]
adjourned
15:04:35 [AxelPolleres]
rrsagent, make records public
15:04:50 [Zakim]
-AxelPolleres
15:04:57 [Zakim]
-AndyS
15:04:58 [Zakim]
SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
15:05:00 [Zakim]
Attendees were AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, +1.919.332.aaaa, dcharbon2, pgearon, +1.603.897.aabb, kasei, +1.603.897.aacc, +1.603.897.aadd, MattPerry, +035840564aaee, tommik,
15:05:02 [Zakim]
... souri, SteveH, Lee_Feigenbaum, bglimm, Chimezie_Ogbuji, [IPcaller]
15:06:20 [chimezie]
or I can bug you via email
15:10:49 [AndyS]
steveH, My #1 is sort out negation section. Long term (not this publication), we need to align presentation forms and stuff like that. Saw you comments of state of aggregate formalisms and will wait until it's stable - need to go back because when I read it first time I though that some functions didn't agree with their signature but that could have been my reading so I need to go and check.
15:11:16 [AndyS]
Anything you need from me?
15:12:47 [SteveH]
SteveH has joined #sparql
15:34:46 [OlivierCorby]
OlivierCorby has left #sparql
15:38:12 [AxelPolleres]
I would view christian's concern orthogonal...
15:38:23 [AxelPolleres]
oops, wrong window :-)
16:34:10 [AndyS]
So we are all on the same page, do note that "FILTER NOT EXISTS{?s ?p ?o}" is legal syntax (and always has been) because FILTER can omit the () on built-ins and functions. In SPARQL 1.0, FILTER regex(?x, "str") and "FILTER my:function(?x)" are legal syntax.
16:35:01 [LeeF]
AndyS, that matches my understanding (though I never write it like that personally :) )
16:36:35 [AndyS]
Cool - just want to ensure we all understand the details and no surprised WG members later on. Big spec, lots of detail.
16:36:42 [AndyS]
and busy people.
16:37:22 [LeeF]
yup
16:37:29 [LeeF]
i'm sure there will be surprises despite our best intentions :)
17:07:36 [AndyS]
:-) merely reducing the number - not to zero.
17:15:20 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #sparql
18:29:28 [dcharbon2_]
dcharbon2_ has joined #sparql
21:20:39 [SteveH]
SteveH has joined #sparql
21:40:37 [AndyS]
AndyS has joined #sparql