IRC log of wai-wcag on 2010-05-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:58:35 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:58:35 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/05/13-wai-wcag-irc
19:58:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:58:37 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
19:58:39 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
19:58:39 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
19:58:40 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
19:58:40 [trackbot]
Date: 13 May 2010
19:58:46 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2010AprJun/0022.html
19:59:37 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has now started
19:59:40 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
19:59:44 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
20:00:09 [Loretta]
Michael, I'll be coming in on another phone line again.
20:00:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.253.aaaa
20:01:10 [MichaelC]
zakim, aaaa is Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:01:10 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid; got it
20:01:23 [Zakim]
+Ben
20:01:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.443.415.aabb
20:02:07 [jamesn]
jamesn has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:08 [MichaelC]
zakim, aabb is Bruce_Bailey
20:02:08 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey; got it
20:02:22 [Zakim]
+[Oracle]
20:02:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.584.aacc
20:02:42 [jamesn]
zakim, Oracle has James_Nurthen
20:02:42 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen; got it
20:02:47 [MichaelC]
zakim, aacc is Andrew_Kirkpatrick
20:02:47 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick; got it
20:04:21 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:08 [jamesn]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/micalendar
20:05:19 [Zakim]
+ +1.415.901.aadd
20:05:45 [Sofia]
zakim, +1.415.901.aadd is sofia_celic
20:05:45 [Zakim]
+sofia_celic; got it
20:05:59 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
20:06:37 [Zakim]
+ +1.727.391.aaee
20:07:07 [MichaelC]
zakim, aaee is Marc_Johlic
20:07:07 [Zakim]
+Marc_Johlic; got it
20:08:22 [jamesn]
scribeNick: jamesn
20:11:13 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept Issue 2780: G158: the link "Overcoming the challenge of podcast transcription" is broken as ammended.
20:16:03 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept Issue 2781:SC 1.1.1 & Conforming Alternate Version as amended.
20:17:06 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:19:23 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
20:38:38 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept Comment 2801 as proposed
20:39:37 [jamesn]
ACTION: sofia to revise F52 to make it clear that the new window would also have to receive focus in order for it to be a failure of 3.2.1.
20:39:37 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-90 - Revise F52 to make it clear that the new window would also have to receive focus in order for it to be a failure of 3.2.1. [on Sofia Celic-Li - due 2010-05-20].
20:45:54 [Ben]
zakim, who's noisy?
20:46:08 [Zakim]
Ben, listening for 13 seconds I heard sound from the following: Loretta_Guarino_Reid (7%), [Oracle] (22%)
20:57:47 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept comment 2803 as amended
20:58:45 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
20:59:06 [Zakim]
-Marc_Johlic
20:59:59 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: Accept Comment 2804 as proposed
21:01:23 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:02:22 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:30:21 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:30:53 [Zakim]
+Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:34:49 [jamesn]
RESOLUTION: leave Comment 2804 open
21:35:32 [jamesn]
ACTION: loretta to take ARIA techniques issue to the WAI coordination group
21:35:33 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-91 - Take ARIA techniques issue to the WAI coordination group [on Loretta Guarino Reid - due 2010-05-20].
21:36:50 [Zakim]
-Andrew_Kirkpatrick
21:36:52 [Zakim]
-[Oracle]
21:36:52 [Zakim]
-sofia_celic
21:36:53 [Zakim]
-Ben
21:36:55 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:36:56 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:37:01 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
21:37:03 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
21:37:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were Michael_Cooper, +1.650.253.aaaa, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Ben, +1.443.415.aabb, Bruce_Bailey, +1.617.584.aacc, James_Nurthen, Andrew_Kirkpatrick, sofia_celic,
21:37:08 [Zakim]
... +1.727.391.aaee, Marc_Johlic, Tim_Boland
21:37:18 [Ben]
Ben has left #wai-wcag
21:40:58 [MichaelC]
zakim, bye
21:40:58 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
21:41:00 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, bye
21:41:00 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/13-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
21:41:00 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: sofia to revise F52 to make it clear that the new window would also have to receive focus in order for it to be a failure of 3.2.1. [1]
21:41:00 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/13-wai-wcag-irc#T20-39-37
21:41:00 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: loretta to take ARIA techniques issue to the WAI coordination group [2]
21:41:00 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/05/13-wai-wcag-irc#T21-35-32