IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-04-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:02:21 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
16:02:21 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-soap-jms-irc
16:02:23 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:02:23 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
16:02:25 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:02:25 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
16:02:26 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:02:26 [trackbot]
Date: 27 April 2010
16:02:36 [padams]
Zakim, who is here
16:02:36 [Zakim]
padams, you need to end that query with '?'
16:02:39 [padams]
?
16:02:45 [padams]
Zakim, who is here?
16:02:45 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has not yet started, padams
16:02:46 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Derek, alewis, eric, peaston, padams, Yves, trackbot
16:03:29 [eric]
zakim, start call
16:03:29 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'start call', eric
16:04:37 [eric]
zakim, aaaa is eric
16:04:37 [Zakim]
+eric; got it
16:05:00 [padams]
Zakim, aacc is padams
16:05:00 [Zakim]
+padams; got it
16:05:48 [eric]
Scribe: peaston
16:06:23 [peaston]
Chair: padams
16:06:35 [peaston]
Topic: Approval of prior minutes
16:06:47 [peaston]
Minutes approved
16:07:32 [peaston]
Topic: Review the agenda
16:07:37 [peaston]
Agenda approved
16:08:04 [peaston]
Topic: Review action items
16:08:44 [peaston]
Close action-158
16:08:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-158 Make proposed changes for issue-32 and issue-33 closed
16:08:51 [peaston]
Close ation-159
16:08:58 [peaston]
Close action-159
16:08:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-159 Apply the resolutions to issue 30, 31, 32, and 33 closed
16:09:23 [peaston]
Topic: URI specification
16:09:33 [peaston]
No update
16:10:09 [peaston]
Topic: Accepting applied resolutions
16:11:16 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Apr/0014.html
16:11:30 [Derek]
zakim, aabb is Derek
16:11:30 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
16:12:23 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Apr/0008.html
16:13:28 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.80&content-type=text/html&f=h#wsdl-11-properties
16:14:27 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.80&content-type=text/html&f=h#wsdl20-precedence
16:15:40 [peaston]
Issue 30 Resolution is approved
16:15:43 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/31
16:15:59 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Apr/0014.html
16:17:06 [padams]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.81&content-type=text/html&f=h#binding-message-props
16:17:10 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.81&content-type=text/html&f=h#isFault
16:21:35 [eric]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Mar/0024.html
16:22:36 [peaston]
Action: Phil to re-apply resolution of Issue 31 as per agreed April 13
16:22:36 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-161 - Re-apply resolution of Issue 31 as per agreed April 13 [on Phil Adams - due 2010-05-04].
16:23:17 [padams]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Apr/0012.html
16:23:48 [peaston]
Covers Issues 32 and 33
16:23:52 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/32
16:24:32 [peaston]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/33
16:24:53 [eric]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?rev=1.79&content-type=text/html&f=h#contentType
16:27:57 [peaston]
Issues 32 and Issue 33 Resolutions are accepted
16:28:41 [peaston]
Topic: Moving to PR
16:30:54 [peaston]
Action: eric to define 2 new test cases for isFault
16:30:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-162 - Define 2 new test cases for isFault [on Eric Johnson - due 2010-05-04].
16:31:55 [peaston]
TIBCO possibly June timeframe impl
16:32:27 [peaston]
CXF or other open source for testing against
16:43:31 [peaston]
Eric suggests that CXF may be the best lead for looking at interop
16:43:57 [peaston]
Phil tends to concur
16:44:44 [peaston]
Phil can we make contact with CXF?
16:45:11 [peaston]
Eric may be better to test CXF and suggest patches..
16:48:03 [peaston]
Suggestion is that we should look at CXF and determine how close to compliance
16:49:54 [peaston]
Topic: AOB
16:50:03 [peaston]
None
16:50:12 [Zakim]
-padams
16:50:14 [Zakim]
-Derek
16:50:15 [Zakim]
-eric
16:50:18 [Zakim]
- +1.781.280.aadd
16:50:33 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:50:34 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:50:36 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.209.474.aaaa, +1.708.246.aabb, +1.512.918.aacc, +1.781.280.aadd, +1.919.663.aaee, alewis, eric, padams, Derek
16:50:44 [eric]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:50:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-soap-jms-minutes.html eric
16:51:08 [eric]
rrsagent, make minutes public
16:51:08 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make minutes public', eric. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:52:20 [padams]
padams has left #soap-jms
16:52:34 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms