IRC log of mediaann on 2010-04-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

07:02:05 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediaann
07:02:05 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-irc
07:02:16 [florian]
Zakim, this is MAWG
07:02:16 [Zakim]
florian, I see IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be MAWG".
07:02:24 [florian]
Zakim, this will be MAWG
07:02:24 [Zakim]
ok, florian; I see IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
07:03:02 [wbailer]
wbailer has joined #mediaann
07:04:05 [wbailer]
zakim, this is mawg
07:04:05 [Zakim]
wbailer, I see IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be mawg".
07:04:15 [wbailer]
zakim, this will be mawg
07:04:15 [Zakim]
ok, wbailer; I see IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM scheduled to start 4 minutes ago
07:04:35 [wbailer]
meeting: MAWG Vienna F2F day 2
07:12:38 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #mediaann
07:14:18 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
07:14:18 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
07:14:31 [florian]
rrsagent, make logs public
07:18:53 [tobiasb]
tobiasb has joined #mediaann
07:27:10 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM has now started
07:27:17 [Zakim]
+??P0
07:27:20 [mhfferni]
mhfferni has joined #mediaann
07:27:34 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P01 is ViennaF2F
07:27:34 [Zakim]
sorry, wbailer, I do not recognize a party named '??P01'
07:27:47 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P0 is ViennaF2F
07:27:47 [Zakim]
+ViennaF2F; got it
07:28:04 [mhfferni]
mhfferni has left #mediaann
07:28:22 [florian]
sribe: florian
07:28:28 [florian]
scribe: florian
07:28:33 [martin_h]
martin_h has joined #mediaann
07:29:38 [joakim]
joakim has joined #mediaann
07:30:15 [chris]
I have sent a mail with an updated version of the API-document
07:30:53 [florian]
topic: Administrative (agenda bashing)
07:31:06 [florian]
changed several agenda items
07:31:26 [florian]
new agenda: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Meeting_Agenda_ViennaF2F
07:31:33 [florian]
topic: API Doc I
07:31:40 [florian]
chris sent the new document version
07:32:05 [florian]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0-respec.html
07:34:45 [Zakim]
+chris
07:36:21 [florian]
going through a list of collected API issues regarding the API doc
07:36:53 [chris]
is this list available onlineM
07:36:54 [chris]
?
07:38:37 [florian]
RESOLUTION: first version of the API document will only contain GET methods
07:45:37 [florian]
Excel file containing remaining issues: https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/~stegmai/API_issues.xlsx
07:48:15 [florian]
Wonsuk: we need to add general examples how MAObject can be retrieved, e.g. in a JavaScript example
07:48:30 [florian]
Chris: this must be a elaborated example
07:50:53 [florian]
action: chris to come up with a good JavaScript example for the access of MAObject
07:50:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-237 - Come up with a good JavaScript example for the access of MAObject [on Chris Poppe - due 2010-05-04].
07:55:30 [florian]
next issue (column 9)
07:55:36 [florian]
Wonsuk: this is already done
07:56:07 [florian]
next issue (column 10)
07:56:11 [florian]
Chris: already done
07:56:31 [florian]
next issue (column 11)
07:58:00 [florian]
Chris: yet no changes for this issue
08:00:34 [florian]
action: chris to add example regarding column 11
08:00:34 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-238 - Add example regarding column 11 [on Chris Poppe - due 2010-05-04].
08:08:09 [florian]
next issue (column 14)
08:08:16 [chris]
done
08:10:26 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
08:10:26 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
08:12:02 [florian]
Group wants to keep the picture in the specification
08:12:45 [chris]
+1
08:12:46 [florian]
action: werner to convert the image in the API doc to svg
08:12:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-239 - Convert the image in the API doc to svg [on Werner Bailer - due 2010-05-04].
08:14:10 [florian]
next issue (column 15)
08:14:39 [florian]
same issue as 14
08:15:26 [florian]
next issue (column 16)
08:15:30 [florian]
missunderstanding
08:16:38 [florian]
next issue (column 17)
08:17:15 [florian]
Chris: setMAResource is ok for me - already changed it
08:17:19 [martin_h]
martin_h has joined #mediaann
08:17:23 [florian]
... the name is not important for me
08:20:20 [florian]
next issue (column 18)
08:23:32 [florian]
Florian: setMAResource is misleading
08:24:36 [florian]
Martin: perhaps select would be better?
08:25:41 [florian]
action: wonsuk to change the name of method "setMAResource"
08:25:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-240 - Change the name of method "setMAResource" [on WonSuk Lee - due 2010-05-04].
08:35:13 [Zakim]
-ViennaF2F
08:35:42 [chris]
zakim, who is here?
08:35:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see chris
08:35:43 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, chris, trackbot
08:38:20 [tobiasb]
tobiasb has joined #mediaann
08:38:50 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann
08:38:52 [martin_h]
martin_h has joined #mediaann
08:39:14 [chris]
zakim, who is here
08:39:14 [Zakim]
chris, you need to end that query with '?'
08:39:17 [chris]
zakim, who is here?
08:39:17 [Zakim]
On the phone I see chris
08:39:18 [Zakim]
On IRC I see martin_h, florian, tobiasb, RRSAgent, Zakim, chris, trackbot
08:39:38 [florian]
Florian: name of "setMAResource" method is misleading
08:39:45 [florian]
Martin: perhaps select would be better?
08:39:51 [florian]
action: wonsuk to change the name of method "setMAResource"
08:39:51 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-241 - Change the name of method "setMAResource" [on WonSuk Lee - due 2010-05-04].
08:40:05 [martin_h]
martin_h has left #mediaann
08:40:16 [Zakim]
+??P0
08:40:19 [florian]
Joakim: we should also send the reviewer the summary files for the docs
08:40:21 [florian]
API Doc summary file for the reviewer available at: https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/~stegmai/API_summary_file.xls
08:40:35 [wbailer]
wbailer has joined #mediaann
08:40:57 [wbailer]
zakim, who is there
08:40:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is there', wbailer
08:41:02 [wbailer]
zakim, who is here
08:41:02 [Zakim]
wbailer, you need to end that query with '?'
08:41:05 [wbailer]
zakim, who is here?
08:41:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see chris, ??P0
08:41:06 [florian]
zakim, who is here
08:41:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see wbailer, florian, tobiasb, RRSAgent, Zakim, chris, trackbot
08:41:09 [Zakim]
florian, you need to end that query with '?'
08:41:27 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P0 is ViennaF2F
08:41:27 [Zakim]
+ViennaF2F; got it
08:42:31 [florian]
nex issue (item 23)
08:42:35 [wbailer]
rrsagent, make logs public
08:42:50 [florian]
s/nex issue (item 23)/next issue ()
08:43:01 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
08:43:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
08:43:39 [florian]
s/nex issue (item 23)/next issue ()
08:43:40 [florian]
s/nex issue (item 23)/next issue ()
08:43:40 [florian]
s/next issue ()/next issue (line 22)
08:44:33 [florian]
Joakim: can you explain what getProperty does?
08:44:48 [daniel]
daniel has joined #mediaann
08:45:19 [florian]
Chris: if you ask for a value of a property (e.g., title), getProperty retrieves an array containing the objects
08:46:35 [martin_h]
martin_h has joined #mediaann
08:55:01 [joakim]
joakim has joined #mediaann
08:55:03 [chris]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0-respec.html#identifier--interface
08:56:08 [florian]
Chris: here you can see an example of getProperty in JavaScript
08:56:53 [florian]
... i will make examples for all properties and also the general examples
08:57:09 [florian]
next issue (line 21)
08:57:17 [florian]
Chris: changed
08:57:25 [florian]
next issue (line 22)
08:57:42 [florian]
pass
08:57:54 [florian]
next issue (line 24)
08:58:10 [florian]
Chris: felix said he wants to change it
08:58:32 [florian]
... sylvia proposed how to do this
08:59:39 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #mediaann
09:00:06 [chris]
felix to update the service examples with apropriate structured JSON
09:00:23 [florian]
action: felix to update the service examples with apropriate structured JSON
09:00:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-242 - Update the service examples with apropriate structured JSON [on Felix Sasaki - due 2010-05-04].
09:00:36 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:00:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
09:20:39 [tobiasb]
Page for the RDF Taskforce: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Ontology_Implementation
09:28:04 [chris]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0-respec.html#contributor--interface\
09:30:37 [florian]
next item (line 28)
09:31:47 [chris]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0-respec.html#description--interface
09:44:06 [florian]
next issue (item 30)
09:44:18 [florian]
a real example should be added to clarify
09:44:32 [chris]
+1
09:44:45 [chris]
if somebody has a good example we can update the document
09:46:27 [florian]
next issue (item 31)
09:46:54 [florian]
Chris: changed
09:46:57 [florian]
next issue (item 32)
09:47:11 [florian]
Chris: will be replaced by the description interface
09:47:14 [florian]
next issue (item 33)
09:47:23 [florian]
Chris: also changing into keyword interface
09:47:31 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:47:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
09:48:25 [florian]
next issue (item 34)
09:48:36 [florian]
Chris: done
09:48:39 [florian]
next issue (item 35)
09:48:41 [florian]
Chris: done
09:48:46 [florian]
next issue (item 36)
09:48:59 [florian]
agreed at the TPAC and also changed in the ontology doc
09:52:24 [florian]
next issue (item 37)
09:52:34 [florian]
real example should be added
09:52:38 [florian]
next issue (item 38)
09:52:52 [florian]
Chris: changed
09:53:21 [florian]
Joakim: we need units for framesize (pixels != svg)
09:54:53 [florian]
action: wonsuk to adding units to the framesize
09:54:53 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-243 - Adding units to the framesize [on WonSuk Lee - due 2010-05-04].
09:54:59 [florian]
next issue (item 40)
09:55:14 [florian]
Chris: updating it
09:55:31 [florian]
action: chris to update the doc regarding item 40
09:55:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-244 - Update the doc regarding item 40 [on Chris Poppe - due 2010-05-04].
09:55:40 [florian]
next issue (item 41)
09:55:57 [florian]
action: chris to update the doc regarding item 41
09:55:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-245 - Update the doc regarding item 41 [on Chris Poppe - due 2010-05-04].
09:56:07 [florian]
next issue (item 42)
09:58:58 [florian]
action: wonsuk to update the change the bitrate into averagebitrate
09:58:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-246 - Update the change the bitrate into averagebitrate [on WonSuk Lee - due 2010-05-04].
09:59:37 [florian]
next issue (item 43)
09:59:57 [florian]
Chris: should be resolved
10:00:13 [florian]
next issue (item 44)
10:01:36 [florian]
next issue (item 45)
10:01:52 [florian]
solved
10:01:56 [florian]
next issue (item 46)
10:02:38 [florian]
Chris: keep as is
10:02:40 [florian]
+1
10:03:42 [florian]
-1
10:04:15 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
10:04:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
10:12:22 [florian]
action: florian to discuss possible error messages as an input for the diagnosis section
10:12:22 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-247 - Discuss possible error messages as an input for the diagnosis section [on Florian Stegmaier - due 2010-05-04].
10:12:42 [florian]
next issue (item 47)
10:15:35 [florian]
done
10:15:39 [florian]
next issue (item 48)
10:15:40 [florian]
done
10:15:45 [florian]
next issue (item 49)
10:15:46 [florian]
done
10:15:51 [florian]
next issue (item 50)
10:15:59 [florian]
Chris: removed
10:16:03 [florian]
next issue (item 51)
10:17:02 [florian]
done (security disclaimer)
10:17:22 [florian]
next issue (item 52)
10:18:05 [florian]
done
10:18:51 [florian]
next issue (item 53)
10:20:00 [florian]
Joakim: should we forward this to Dom
10:20:30 [florian]
action: joakim to ask dominique regarding item 53 (WebIDL)
10:20:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-248 - Ask dominique regarding item 53 (WebIDL) [on Joakim Söderberg - due 2010-05-04].
10:20:46 [florian]
next issue (item 54)
10:20:53 [florian]
aggreed
10:24:34 [Zakim]
-chris
10:28:14 [florian]
since not every item has been clarified, please look into this Excel file for detailed informations:
10:28:16 [florian]
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/~stegmai/API_doc_final.xls
10:28:43 [florian]
This file will be also given to the reviewer.
10:28:47 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
10:28:47 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
10:30:32 [florian]
chair: Daniel, Joakim
10:30:36 [florian]
Zakim, who is here
10:30:36 [Zakim]
florian, you need to end that query with '?'
10:30:39 [florian]
Zakim, who is here?
10:30:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ViennaF2F
10:30:40 [Zakim]
On IRC I see wonsuk, joakim, martin_h, daniel, wbailer, florian, tobiasb, RRSAgent, Zakim, chris, trackbot
10:30:51 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
10:30:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
10:31:55 [florian]
present: wonsuk, joakim, martin_h, daniel, wbailer, florian, tobiasb, chris, john
10:31:56 [Zakim]
-ViennaF2F
10:31:57 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
10:31:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
10:31:57 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM has ended
10:31:57 [Zakim]
Attendees were ViennaF2F, chris
10:36:22 [chris]
the new version of the API document is online
10:36:54 [chris]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0-respec.html
12:03:05 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann
12:04:26 [tobiasb]
tobiasb has joined #mediaann
12:05:05 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM has now started
12:05:12 [Zakim]
+??P2
12:05:20 [fstegmai]
fstegmai has joined #mediaann
12:05:46 [wbailer]
wbailer has joined #mediaann
12:06:09 [wbailer]
zakim, who is here?
12:06:09 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P2
12:06:10 [Zakim]
On IRC I see wbailer, fstegmai, tobiasb, florian, wonsuk, joakim, daniel, RRSAgent, Zakim, chris, trackbot
12:06:21 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P2 is ViennaF2F
12:06:21 [Zakim]
+ViennaF2F; got it
12:10:50 [tobiasb]
Zakim, who is here?
12:10:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ViennaF2F
12:10:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see wbailer, fstegmai, tobiasb, wonsuk, joakim, daniel, RRSAgent, Zakim, chris, trackbot
12:11:50 [martin_h]
martin_h has joined #mediaann
12:15:31 [Zakim]
+ +41.22.717.aaaa
12:16:09 [fstegmai]
Zakim, aaaa is jean-pierre
12:16:09 [Zakim]
+jean-pierre; got it
12:16:51 [fstegmai]
topic: RDF Task Force
12:17:45 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:17:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
12:18:14 [florian]
topic: RDF Task Force
12:18:18 [florian]
scribe: florian
12:18:22 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:18:22 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
12:19:34 [florian]
Tobias: Martin and i have updated the wiki page entry - Veronique and Pierre-Antoine did?nt contribute yet
12:19:41 [florian]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Ontology_Implementation
12:21:20 [florian]
Tobias: we could make a webimplementation using e.g., Dublin Core - may not cover everything
12:21:56 [florian]
Jean-Pierre: why do you want to use DC etc.? Don?t have the MA namespace
12:22:26 [florian]
... you have to distinguish between classes and the implementation
12:24:37 [florian]
Tobias: we should define first the concepts and map these to other ontologies
12:28:11 [florian]
Tobias (explaining Jean-Pierre point): we must first define classes that we need, than look into the implementation
12:29:30 [florian]
Tobias: let?s go through the mentioned classes in the wiki entry if they are complete
12:30:39 [florian]
... better if they cover our needs
12:30:51 [florian]
... first we need a class for resource
12:31:17 [florian]
... why program?
12:31:45 [florian]
Jean-Pierre: it?s just an illustration
12:31:55 [florian]
... for me resource is ok
12:32:12 [florian]
Joakim: we should name it MediaResource
12:33:35 [florian]
Tobias is going through the set of core properties and derives classes together with the group
12:40:54 [florian]
List of needed classes: 1. MediaResource 2. Creator 3. Cotributor 4. Publisher 5. Location 6. Collection 7. MediaFragment 8. Concepts
12:40:58 [daniel]
daniel has joined #mediaann
12:41:31 [florian]
Tobias: i do not know, if we need to distinguish between 2., 3. and 4.
12:43:09 [florian]
Jean-Pierre: of course you can merge them, but than you have to define rules etc.
12:44:04 [florian]
Werner: here we go beyond the attributes we have defined
12:44:49 [florian]
... the main question is how far we want to go in defining the attributes of these classes
12:45:42 [joakim]
joakim has joined #mediaann
12:47:18 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann
12:47:41 [florian]
scribe: florian
12:50:22 [florian]
RESOLUTION: we take these classes defined in the 7th MAWG F2F (1. - 8.)
12:50:36 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
12:50:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
12:51:26 [florian]
Tobias: we might add subclasses to 1. if we want
12:52:04 [florian]
... the next step is to define the properties
12:54:36 [florian]
The group goes through the list and chooses, whether properties are data or object properties
12:55:37 [florian]
identifier data property?
12:55:41 [florian]
yes
12:56:07 [florian]
title data property? - yes
12:56:28 [florian]
language data property? -yes
12:56:38 [florian]
locator - dp
12:56:44 [florian]
contributor - op
12:56:49 [florian]
creator - op
12:56:55 [florian]
createDate dp
12:59:21 [florian]
DP ma:identifier
12:59:21 [florian]
DP ma:title
12:59:21 [florian]
DP ma:language
12:59:21 [florian]
DP ma:locator
12:59:21 [florian]
OP ma:contributor
12:59:22 [florian]
OP ma:creator
12:59:24 [florian]
DP ma:createDate
12:59:26 [florian]
OP ma:location
12:59:28 [florian]
DP ma:description
12:59:30 [florian]
DP ma:keyword
12:59:32 [florian]
OP ma:genre
12:59:34 [florian]
OP ma:rating
12:59:36 [florian]
OP ma:relation
12:59:38 [florian]
OP ma:collection
12:59:40 [florian]
DP ma:copyright
12:59:42 [florian]
DP ma:policy
12:59:44 [florian]
OP ma:publisher
12:59:46 [florian]
OP ma:targetAudience
12:59:50 [florian]
OP ma:fragments
12:59:52 [florian]
OP ma:namedFragments
12:59:54 [florian]
DP ma:frameSize
12:59:56 [florian]
DP ma:compression
12:59:58 [florian]
DP ma:duration
13:00:00 [florian]
DP ma:format
13:00:02 [florian]
DP ma:samplingrate
13:00:04 [florian]
DP ma:framerate
13:00:07 [florian]
DP ma:bitrate
13:00:08 [florian]
DP ma:numTracks
13:00:10 [florian]
dp == data property, op == object property
13:00:21 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:00:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
13:01:06 [Zakim]
-jean-pierre
13:03:49 [florian]
Tobias will make a ontology proposal to have a basis to discuss.
13:04:23 [joakim]
joakim has left #mediaann
13:04:41 [florian]
action: tobiasb to come up with an ontology proposal on the basis of the Task Force Meeting in the 7th MAWG F2F
13:04:41 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - tobiasb
13:04:47 [florian]
action: tobias to come up with an ontology proposal on the basis of the Task Force Meeting in the 7th MAWG F2F
13:04:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-249 - Come up with an ontology proposal on the basis of the Task Force Meeting in the 7th MAWG F2F [on Tobias Bürger - due 2010-05-04].
13:05:02 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:05:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
13:06:15 [florian]
Tobias and some others will have some offline discussion about the ontology today and tomorrow.
13:06:26 [florian]
topic: Editorial Work
13:06:31 [Zakim]
-ViennaF2F
13:06:33 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG(F2F)3:00AM has ended
13:06:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were ViennaF2F, +41.22.717.aaaa, jean-pierre
13:06:46 [florian]
Here we refelct the cahnges into the documents. No more scribing today.
13:06:50 [florian]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:06:50 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/27-mediaann-minutes.html florian
13:12:49 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has joined #mediaann
13:19:00 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann
14:09:45 [daniel]
daniel has joined #mediaann
14:19:29 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann
14:19:42 [tobiasb]
tobiasb has joined #mediaann
14:19:47 [tobiasb]
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html
14:19:51 [martin_h]
martin_h has joined #mediaann
14:19:58 [tobiasb]
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html
14:26:22 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mediaann
14:50:40 [tobiasb]
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0-respec.html
14:59:32 [martin_h__]
martin_h__ has joined #mediaann
15:16:24 [tobiasb]
error codes are defined now
15:19:14 [tobiasb]
florian will send a mail to the list
15:53:27 [wonsuk]
wonsuk has left #mediaann
16:10:59 [florian]
florian has joined #mediaann