IRC log of wai-wcag on 2010-04-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:01:36 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:36 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-wai-wcag-irc
20:01:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:01:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:40 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:01:40 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
20:01:41 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:01:41 [trackbot]
Date: 15 April 2010
20:02:13 [Zakim]
+[Oracle]
20:02:20 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
20:02:24 [jamesn]
zakim, Oracle has James_Nurthen
20:02:24 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen; got it
20:03:36 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.761.aabb
20:04:07 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:52 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:05:30 [greggvanderheiden]
greggvanderheiden has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:46 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
20:05:55 [greggvanderheiden]
Am stuick on a call
20:06:02 [greggvanderheiden]
will join soon
20:06:22 [greggvanderheiden]
Ben is delayed at doctor so will join late as well
20:07:08 [Zakim]
+Andrew_KirkPatrick
20:07:42 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
20:08:21 [awk]
sorry late - telephony issues
20:08:50 [Zakim]
-Kevin_Sodness
20:10:22 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
20:11:38 [marcjohlic]
scribe: marcjohlic
20:11:56 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:12:02 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:12:36 [MichaelC]
zakim, who's noisy?
20:12:38 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:12:47 [Zakim]
MichaelC, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Michael_Cooper (61%), Loretta_Guarino_Reid (4%)
20:12:53 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:14:34 [jamesn]
1. Miscellaneous Issues for 1 Apr 2010 Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/ycus8yn>
20:14:37 [MichaelC]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2010AprJun/0006.html
20:14:40 [jamesn]
2. WAI-ARIA techniques for 15 April 2010 Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/y23c6sr>
20:14:42 [jamesn]
3. Flash Techniques and Miscellaneous Issues for 15 April 2010 Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/y336epr>
20:15:22 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:15:31 [marcjohlic]
TOPIC: Understanding SC 3.3.4 (Error Prevention)
20:15:32 [MichaelC]
regrets+ Sofia_Celic-Li
20:15:47 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:15:57 [MichaelC]
zakim, ??P4 is Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:15:57 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:19:12 [Zakim]
+Ben
20:23:18 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:23:31 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:24:26 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
20:26:54 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
20:36:53 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:38:42 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:43:56 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:44:56 [jamesn]
ACTION: nurthen to re-write Understanding SC3.3.4 technique for Situation D (and perhaps E) to meet option 2 of success criteria.
20:44:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-83 - Re-write Understanding SC3.3.4 technique for Situation D (and perhaps E) to meet option 2 of success criteria. [on James Nurthen - due 2010-04-22].
20:45:32 [marcjohlic]
LEAVE OPEN - pending nurthen action itemt
20:46:08 [MichaelC]
s/itemt/item/
20:46:16 [marcjohlic]
TOPIC: Updated ARIA Technique: Using the Accessible Rich Internet Applications aria-describedby
20:47:30 [Ben]
Ben has joined #wai-wcag
20:53:47 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:58:59 [awk]
I need to drop off. I fixed the second Flash technique for existing comments.
20:59:08 [Zakim]
-Andrew_KirkPatrick
21:00:42 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:02:35 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:07:36 [marcjohlic]
ACTION: LaHart propose revised common User Agent notes for ARIA
21:07:36 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-84 - Propose revised common User Agent notes for ARIA [on Andrew LaHart - due 2010-04-22].
21:07:56 [marcjohlic]
RESOLUTION: Accepted as modified
21:08:16 [marcjohlic]
TOPIC: Updated ARIA Technique: Identifying required fields with the aria-required property
21:26:28 [marcjohlic]
RESOLUTION: Accepted as modified
21:32:29 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
21:37:45 [marcjohlic]
TOPIC: Updated ARIA Technique: Identifying valid range information with the "aria-valuemin and aria-valuemax properties"
21:40:02 [marcjohlic]
RESOLUTION: Accepted as modified
21:40:26 [Zakim]
-Drew
21:40:35 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:40:38 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:40:57 [marcjohlic]
TOPIC: Updated ARIA Technique: Identifying required fields with the aria-required property
21:41:09 [marcjohlic]
Merged with Updated ARIA Technique: Using the Accessible Rich Internet Applications aria-describedby ...
21:41:36 [Zakim]
-Marc_Johlic
21:41:44 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:41:45 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
21:41:46 [Zakim]
-[Oracle]
21:43:06 [Zakim]
-Ben
21:43:07 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
21:43:07 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
21:43:09 [Zakim]
Attendees were Drew, David_MacDonald, Marc_Johlic, +1.518.859.aaaa, Bruce_Bailey, Michael_Cooper, James_Nurthen, Kevin_Sodness, +1.703.761.aabb, Katie_Haritos-Shea,
21:43:12 [Zakim]
... Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Andrew_KirkPatrick, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Ben, Tim_Boland
22:19:28 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, bye
22:19:28 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
22:19:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: nurthen to re-write Understanding SC3.3.4 technique for Situation D (and perhaps E) to meet option 2 of success criteria. [1]
22:19:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-wai-wcag-irc#T20-44-56
22:19:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: LaHart propose revised common User Agent notes for ARIA [2]
22:19:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/15-wai-wcag-irc#T21-07-36
22:19:30 [MichaelC]
zakim, bye
22:19:30 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag