IRC log of mediafrag on 2010-04-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:02:13 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:02:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-mediafrag-irc
09:02:15 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:02:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
09:02:17 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:02:17 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
09:02:18 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:02:18 [trackbot]
Date: 14 April 2010
09:02:26 [jackjansen]
zakim, code?
09:02:26 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3724 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), jackjansen
09:03:08 [erik]
erik has joined #mediafrag
09:03:47 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has now started
09:03:56 [Zakim]
+ +31.20.592.aaaa
09:03:56 [Zakim]
+??P3
09:04:05 [jackjansen]
zakim, aaaa is me
09:04:05 [Zakim]
+jackjansen; got it
09:04:25 [davy]
Zakim, ??P3 is Davy
09:04:25 [Zakim]
+Davy; got it
09:04:31 [Zakim]
+ +329331aabb
09:05:20 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
09:05:46 [jackjansen]
Yves, are you joining?
09:06:06 [jackjansen]
zakim, who is noisy?
09:06:18 [Zakim]
jackjansen, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: Davy (76%), jackjansen (4%)
09:06:33 [jackjansen]
zakim, who is noisy?
09:06:45 [Zakim]
jackjansen, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: jackjansen (4%)
09:06:51 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:09:17 [erik]
scribe: Davy
09:09:26 [davy]
scribenick: davy
09:09:28 [erik]
chair: erik
09:09:33 [erik]
regrets: raphael
09:10:30 [davy]
TOPIC: ADMIN
09:10:30 [Zakim]
+ +06128012aacc
09:10:42 [silvia]
zakim, aacc is me
09:10:42 [Zakim]
+silvia; got it
09:10:50 [davy]
Erik: Doodle for finding out a convenient time slot:
09:10:50 [davy]
http://www.doodle.com/vued2yf88xnyv7mh
09:11:15 [davy]
Erik: everybody is happy with the current time slot (except Conrad)
09:11:29 [davy]
... does anyone objects with this timeslot?
09:11:30 [jackjansen]
+1
09:12:15 [silvia]
no objection from me
09:12:15 [davy]
Proposal: stick with the same time slot
09:12:20 [davy]
+1
09:12:23 [jackjansen]
+1
09:12:23 [erik]
+1
09:12:31 [davy]
resolution: timeslot will be the same
09:12:35 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:12:35 [Zakim]
silvia should now be muted
09:12:40 [davy]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 03 March 2010 telecon:
09:12:40 [davy]
http://www.w3.org/2010/03/03-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:12:51 [erik]
+1
09:12:52 [silvia]
+1
09:12:54 [davy]
+1
09:13:00 [davy]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 5th F2F meeting:
09:13:00 [davy]
http://www.w3.org/2010/03/08-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:13:00 [davy]
http://www.w3.org/2010/03/09-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:13:09 [davy]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 07 April 2010 telecon:
09:13:09 [davy]
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-minutes.html
09:13:19 [mhausenblas]
+1
09:13:20 [davy]
+1
09:13:23 [erik]
+1
09:13:36 [davy]
RESOLUTION: all minutes accepted
09:13:59 [davy]
Erik: next WG F2F: http://www.doodle.com/rt7fsz583hgzrcki
09:14:24 [davy]
Proposal: next F2F will be in Europe, 14-16 June
09:14:29 [erik]
+1
09:14:36 [davy]
+1
09:15:23 [davy]
Erik: Yves, should we publish LC after this F2F?
09:15:51 [davy]
Yves: probably yes, I don't think we are far from LC
09:16:39 [davy]
Proposed: F2F at TPAC 2010, Thu-Fri
09:16:47 [erik]
+1
09:16:51 [davy]
+1
09:17:39 [davy]
TOPIC: SPECIFICATION
09:18:24 [davy]
Action-152?
09:18:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-152 -- Yves Lafon to change the formal syntax to reflect that we don't need a subdelim for selecting multiple tracks but we allow multiple track= in the URI + change the top level part to reflect the latest change on the mediasegment production -- due 2010-03-16 -- OPEN
09:18:24 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/152
09:19:27 [davy]
Yves: issue with track and how the parameters are encoded
09:19:55 [davy]
... easy for time ranges (just subpart of ascii)
09:20:03 [davy]
... for id and track it is a bit more difficult
09:20:05 [silvia]
zakim, unmute me
09:20:05 [Zakim]
silvia should no longer be muted
09:20:12 [davy]
... will provide more information later
09:20:40 [silvia]
+q
09:21:23 [davy]
Silvia: for id and track, it may be possible to specify allowed characters
09:21:42 [davy]
... need to write a mail regarding the issues and discuss it
09:23:06 [davy]
Yves: I will write an initial email
09:23:21 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:23:21 [Zakim]
silvia should now be muted
09:23:38 [davy]
Action-137?
09:23:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-137 -- Jack Jansen to check that 5.1 (General Intepretation) is implementable using the protocol -- due 2010-02-10 -- OPEN
09:23:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/actions/137
09:23:54 [davy]
Jack: haven't looked at that (earliest mid may)
09:24:41 [davy]
TOPIC: Test cases
09:25:04 [davy]
Erik: promised to help with the test cases
09:25:08 [silvia]
zakim, unmute me
09:25:08 [Zakim]
silvia should no longer be muted
09:25:11 [davy]
... from May on
09:25:47 [jackjansen]
q+
09:26:23 [davy]
Silvia: happy to make a number of changes in the current test cases (regarding media files don't starting at 0)
09:27:16 [Yves]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-media-frags-20100413/
09:28:43 [davy]
Silvia: providing a list of test cases is very important for implementors
09:30:26 [davy]
Erik: republish next week or the week after?
09:31:11 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:31:11 [Zakim]
silvia should now be muted
09:31:42 [davy]
Michael: all actions continue
09:31:44 [jackjansen]
q+
09:32:32 [davy]
Erik: will this be finished on 1 May?
09:33:08 [davy]
Michael: I will try
09:33:29 [silvia]
zakim, unmute me
09:33:29 [Zakim]
silvia should no longer be muted
09:33:38 [davy]
Jack: at end of F2F, we started writing all these test cases, do we still have that piece of paper?
09:33:56 [davy]
Silvia: Raphael putted it into the wiki
09:35:09 [silvia]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/TemporalDimension
09:36:08 [davy]
Jack: for the moment, we ignore corrib and the above url is the master copy?
09:36:11 [silvia]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-media-frags-20100413/#error-temporal
09:36:14 [davy]
Silvia: yes
09:37:23 [davy]
Action: Silvia to integrate the test cases into the spec
09:37:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-161 - Integrate the test cases into the spec [on Silvia Pfeiffer - due 2010-04-21].
09:37:27 [silvia]
zakim, mute me
09:37:27 [Zakim]
silvia should now be muted
09:37:38 [davy]
TOPIC: AOB
09:38:51 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
09:38:53 [davy]
[adjourned]
09:38:53 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:38:53 [Zakim]
-jackjansen
09:38:56 [Zakim]
- +329331aabb
09:38:57 [Zakim]
-silvia
09:39:04 [Zakim]
-Davy
09:39:05 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:39:07 [Zakim]
Attendees were +31.20.592.aaaa, jackjansen, Davy, +329331aabb, mhausenblas, Yves, +06128012aacc, silvia
09:39:13 [davy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
09:39:13 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
09:39:17 [erik]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:39:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-mediafrag-minutes.html erik
09:39:32 [davy]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:40:14 [davy]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Apr/0022.html
09:40:24 [davy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
09:40:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-mediafrag-minutes.html davy
09:42:24 [erik]
present: silvia, davy, erik, yves, michael
09:42:52 [erik]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:42:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-mediafrag-minutes.html erik
09:44:11 [davy]
davy has left #mediafrag
09:45:23 [erik]
SribeOptions: -final -noEmbedDiagnostics
09:45:36 [erik]
rrsagent, draft minutes
09:45:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/14-mediafrag-minutes.html erik