IRC log of mediafrag on 2010-04-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

09:01:56 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediafrag
09:01:56 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-irc
09:01:58 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
09:01:58 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mediafrag
09:02:00 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_MFWG
09:02:00 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_MFWG()5:00AM scheduled to start 2 minutes ago
09:02:01 [trackbot]
Meeting: Media Fragments Working Group Teleconference
09:02:01 [trackbot]
Date: 07 April 2010
09:02:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-minutes.html raphael
09:02:44 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has now started
09:02:51 [Zakim]
+Raphael
09:02:52 [raphael]
Chair: Erik, Raphael
09:03:10 [raphael]
Regrets: Davy, Jack
09:03:32 [raphael]
Present: Raphael, Silvia_irc, Michael, Conrad, Yves
09:05:32 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Apr/0002.html
09:06:22 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
09:06:38 [Zakim]
+Yves
09:07:05 [raphael]
Present- Conrad
09:07:11 [raphael]
Regrets+ Conrad
09:09:43 [raphael]
Raphael: I would suggest a +2 for next telecon
09:09:52 [raphael]
... I will organize a doodle
09:11:37 [raphael]
Raphael: not enough people on the call ... again :-(
09:11:51 [raphael]
Raphael: Yves, what is the status of the 3 ACTIONS we wanted to discuss today
09:12:07 [raphael]
Yves: they are still pending, much more complex than originally thought
09:12:31 [raphael]
... the IRI F2F meeting 2 weeks ago has shown outstanding issues
09:12:45 [raphael]
... the pseudo algorithm of Philippe will clearly not be enough
09:12:55 [raphael]
... I need to do some research
09:13:06 [raphael]
... therefore, I suggest we publish a WD now
09:13:12 [raphael]
... and fix the issues later
09:14:24 [raphael]
ACTION: troncy to make sure the current doc pass pubrules and issue a transition request for publication
09:14:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-159 - Make sure the current doc pass pubrules and issue a transition request for publication [on Raphaƫl Troncy - due 2010-04-14].
09:14:47 [raphael]
ACTION: yves to send an email reporting the issue for track names
09:14:47 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-160 - Send an email reporting the issue for track names [on Yves Lafon - due 2010-04-14].
09:18:46 [raphael]
Raphael: discussing opportunity for a upcoming f2f meeting ... this is the only way to progress!
09:18:58 [raphael]
... Raleigh, with WWW, no Michael, no Yves :-(
09:19:13 [raphael]
... Sophia Antipolis / Amsterdam in June ... possibly
09:19:26 [raphael]
... end of June in New York with FOMS (Silvia would be there perhaps)
09:19:31 [raphael]
... try to get a decision next week
09:19:41 [raphael]
Raphael: review of actions point
09:20:29 [raphael]
close ACTION-155
09:20:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-155 Draw diagrams to include in the spec, similar to Yves's email, that shows which bytes from the headers and body of the media file are sent closed
09:20:48 [raphael]
close ACTION-135
09:20:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-135 Extend section 7 regarding spatial and track dimension closed
09:21:00 [raphael]
close ACTION-158
09:21:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-158 Enter the big table of all test cases for the temporal dimension in the wiki closed
09:21:32 [raphael]
Raphael: Silvia indicates she wanted to increase the list of test cases considering the media does not start always at t=0
09:22:15 [raphael]
Raphael: all the other actions are pending
09:24:27 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
09:24:29 [Zakim]
-Raphael
09:24:31 [Zakim]
-Yves
09:24:31 [Zakim]
IA_MFWG()5:00AM has ended
09:24:33 [Zakim]
Attendees were Raphael, mhausenblas, Yves
09:24:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-minutes.html raphael
09:25:14 [raphael]
scribe: raphael
09:25:18 [raphael]
scribenick: raphael
09:25:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-minutes.html raphael
09:26:18 [silvia]
btw: there will not be a meeting in New York in June
09:26:26 [silvia]
the conference has been moved to October
09:26:31 [silvia]
so, please take that off the list
09:27:43 [raphael]
thanks silvia, that removes one candidate :-)
09:28:00 [silvia]
and opens another one in October :)
09:28:08 [silvia]
but I will keep you up-to-date if that will happen
09:28:13 [raphael]
November is TPAC 2010 in Lyon
09:30:57 [raphael]
ScribeOptions: -final -noEmbedDiagnostics
09:31:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-minutes.html raphael
09:38:49 [raphael]
RRSAgent, bye
09:38:49 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-actions.rdf :
09:38:49 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: troncy to make sure the current doc pass pubrules and issue a transition request for publication [1]
09:38:49 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-irc#T09-14-24
09:38:49 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: yves to send an email reporting the issue for track names [2]
09:38:49 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/07-mediafrag-irc#T09-14-47