IRC log of soap-jms on 2010-04-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:59:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:59:01 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/06-soap-jms-irc
15:59:03 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:59:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:59:05 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:59:05 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
15:59:06 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:59:07 [trackbot]
Date: 06 April 2010
16:02:28 [Zakim]
+eric
16:03:21 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
16:03:31 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
16:03:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see padams, alewis, eric
16:03:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, padams, alewis, Yves, trackbot
16:04:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.324.aaaa
16:06:02 [padams]
scribe: padams
16:06:30 [padams]
quorum not met today, will try to finish some adminstrative items
16:07:09 [padams]
no comments on agenda
16:07:18 [padams]
Topic: Action Items
16:10:17 [padams]
no progress on actions 146, 148, 154, 155 or 157
16:10:27 [padams]
Topic: open issues
16:10:55 [padams]
issue 32
16:11:03 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/32
16:11:22 [padams]
Eric provided overview of the issue
16:12:37 [padams]
Eric's proposal: remove the normative statement
16:13:34 [padams]
Phil: we should be careful not to go too far in prescribing things defined in other specs
16:13:39 [padams]
Amy: agreed
16:13:50 [padams]
No disagreement on proposal
16:14:11 [padams]
Issue 33
16:14:16 [padams]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/33
16:14:32 [eric]
Phil walking us through issue 33
16:17:04 [eric]
Thinks that the proposal in the issue tracker is non-normative, and takes the same approach as the SOAP 1.2 spec.
16:17:29 [padams]
Eric and Amy agree with proposal
16:19:32 [padams]
ACTION: Phil to make proposed changes for issue-32 and issue-33
16:19:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-158 - Make proposed changes for issue-32 and issue-33 [on Phil Adams - due 2010-04-13].
16:21:00 [padams]
Other business?
16:21:10 [padams]
none
16:22:17 [padams]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:22:17 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/06-soap-jms-minutes.html padams
16:22:54 [Zakim]
-padams
16:22:56 [Zakim]
-eric
16:22:57 [Zakim]
-alewis
16:23:02 [Zakim]
-Yves
16:23:03 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM has ended
16:23:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were padams, alewis, eric, +1.617.324.aaaa, Yves
16:23:19 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:23:23 [Yves]
trackbot, start telcon
16:23:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:23:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
16:23:27 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()12:00PM scheduled to start 23 minutes ago
16:23:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
16:23:28 [trackbot]
Date: 06 April 2010
16:23:36 [Yves]
trackbot, end telcon
16:23:36 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:23:36 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
16:23:37 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:23:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/04/06-soap-jms-minutes.html trackbot
16:23:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:23:38 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/06-soap-jms-actions.rdf :
16:23:38 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Phil to make proposed changes for issue-32 and issue-33 [1]
16:23:38 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2010/04/06-soap-jms-irc#T16-19-32