IRC log of ws-ra on 2010-03-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:28:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-ra
19:28:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/03/16-ws-ra-irc
19:28:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
19:28:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ws-ra
19:28:58 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WSRA
19:28:58 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see WS_WSRA()3:30PM already started
19:28:59 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Services Resource Access Working Group Teleconference
19:28:59 [trackbot]
Date: 16 March 2010
19:29:08 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #ws-ra
19:29:15 [Bob]
zakim, who is on the phone?
19:29:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [Oracle], Wu_Chou, Bob_Freund
19:29:23 [li]
li has joined #ws-ra
19:29:29 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.860.aaaa
19:30:15 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
19:30:37 [Zakim]
+ +984999aabb
19:31:11 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
19:31:36 [Ram]
Ram has joined #ws-ra
19:31:41 [Tom_Rutt]
Tom_Rutt has joined #ws-ra
19:32:15 [Zakim]
+Tom_Rutt
19:33:16 [Ashok]
cgi-irc:: http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi
19:33:38 [dug1]
dug1 has joined #ws-ra
19:35:19 [Bob]
scribe: Vikas
19:35:41 [Bob]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Mar/0030.html
19:36:23 [Vikas]
AGENDA: Agenda accepted without any objection in the working group.
19:36:28 [dug1]
FYI - we have wsman folks on the call too - in listen mode :-)
19:36:38 [Vikas]
RESOLUTION: The minutes from 2010-03-09 meeting has been approved without objection.
19:37:16 [Dug]
+1 to Ram's proposal
19:37:26 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8289
19:37:28 [Ram]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Mar/0031.html
19:37:31 [Bob]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Mar/0031.html
19:38:15 [Ram]
Ram has joined #ws-ra
19:39:00 [Vikas]
RESOLUTION: 8289 resolved with the above proposal.
19:39:11 [Dug]
q+
19:39:23 [Bob]
ack dug
19:40:12 [Ram]
q+
19:40:20 [Ram]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Mar/0020.html
19:40:24 [Bob]
ack ram
19:40:42 [Vikas]
Topic: WS-Fragment editorial comments
19:43:15 [Vikas]
Topic: MOAP
19:45:48 [Vikas]
Accepting Ram's proposal on Health warning
19:46:09 [Zakim]
+Yves
19:49:16 [Vikas]
RESOLUTION: Mark all incorporated issue to closed.
19:49:41 [Dug]
specs are done
19:50:09 [Vikas]
Bob: Any objection to move WS-RA spec to Last call.
19:50:49 [Ram]
q+
19:51:57 [Dug]
I haven't had time to read Wu's latest note on this
19:52:03 [Vikas]
RESOLUTION: All WS-RA specifications, accepted by working group, to be moved to last call status.
19:54:10 [Zakim]
- +984999aabb
19:54:52 [Vikas]
Wu: Concerns around editorial cleanups.
19:55:08 [Tom_Rutt]
q+
19:55:24 [Bob]
ack tom
19:56:02 [Vikas]
Bob: Suggestion to move these issues to after last call issues.
19:56:29 [Vikas]
Wu: Agreed
20:00:29 [gpilz]
gpilz has joined #ws-ra
20:02:23 [Vikas]
Bob: We are targeting 6 weeks review period for the last call publication (from the date of review request)
20:03:21 [Zakim]
+ +91.98.49.99.aacc
20:03:45 [Ram]
Ram has joined #ws-ra
20:04:01 [Dug]
one char change each hour :-)
20:04:09 [Yves]
:)
20:04:27 [Dug]
yves - send me a note when the snapshot is done
20:04:45 [Yves]
was the ns changed?
20:04:58 [Yves]
if not I will do this and commit
20:04:58 [Dug]
I haven't touched it
20:05:02 [Yves]
ok, I'll do it.
20:05:05 [Vikas]
Topic: Release of issue Moratorium
20:05:05 [Dug]
thanks
20:05:15 [Yves]
cvs updated on my local space, so you can continue to edit :)
20:05:23 [Dug]
and 9250
20:06:37 [Vikas]
Topic: New Issues: (arrived during issue moratorium)
20:07:02 [Vikas]
Resolution: No objection to open the new issues
20:07:27 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8832
20:07:53 [Vikas]
s/8832/8273
20:07:55 [Dug]
mmm, apple pie
20:08:19 [Dug]
thanks yves
20:09:44 [Vikas]
ACTION: Gilbert Proposal for 8273 in two week from today.
20:09:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-145 - Proposal for 8273 in two week from today. [on Gilbert Pilz - due 2010-03-23].
20:10:37 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8832
20:12:38 [li]
q+
20:12:40 [Vikas]
Gil: ...explained the issue
20:12:47 [Bob]
ack ram
20:12:51 [Bob]
ack li
20:13:50 [Wu]
Implementation Considerations Event sinks SHOULD be prepared to receive notifications after sending a subscribe request but before receiving a subscribe response message. Event sinks SHOULD also be prepared to receive notifications after receiving an unsubscribe response message.
20:14:39 [Dug]
this text is a bit different - I think this is about latency not expires time
20:14:53 [Dug]
s/latency/network latency/
20:16:20 [Vikas]
ACTION: Gilbert Create a proposal for 8832 in one week from today
20:16:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-146 - Create a proposal for 8832 in one week from today [on Gilbert Pilz - due 2010-03-23].
20:16:44 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8900
20:17:20 [Dug]
q+
20:17:38 [Bob]
ack dug
20:18:35 [Vikas]
Bob: Proposal to remove the reference to wsdl.
20:19:04 [Vikas]
RESOLUTION: 8900 resolved with the above proposal.
20:19:41 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9031
20:19:49 [Ram]
q+
20:20:00 [Bob]
ack ram
20:20:59 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9087
20:26:02 [Dug]
Bob: explains the issue
20:27:41 [Dug]
maybe we just a proposal to pokes hole in
20:28:31 [Dug]
action: Bob to write up a proposal
20:28:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-147 - Write up a proposal [on Bob Natale - due 2010-03-23].
20:28:40 [Dug]
LOL
20:28:46 [Ram]
q+
20:28:52 [Bob]
ack ram
20:29:37 [gpilz]
q+
20:29:59 [Bob]
ack gpi
20:31:38 [Dug]
Bob appologizes for the issue :-)
20:31:40 [Bob]
ack yves
20:32:32 [li]
baby crying?
20:32:40 [Dug]
Gil's head exploded
20:32:47 [Zakim]
- +91.98.49.99.aacc
20:33:19 [Dug]
Topic: 9095
20:33:20 [Dug]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9095
20:33:53 [Dug]
Ram discusses the issue
20:34:02 [Dug]
q+
20:34:17 [Bob]
ack dug
20:35:18 [Dug]
Dug's proposal in comment #1
20:35:33 [Dug]
Topic: 9250
20:35:35 [Dug]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9250
20:35:52 [gpilz]
q+
20:36:05 [Vikas]
Vikas has joined #ws-ra
20:36:16 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9095
20:37:39 [Ram]
q+
20:37:49 [Bob]
ack gp
20:38:06 [Dug]
Dug explains the issue
20:38:23 [Dug]
oh good Vikas is back :-)
20:38:46 [Dug]
vikas - we're on 9250
20:38:49 [Ram]
q+
20:38:53 [Bob]
ack ram
20:38:58 [Vikas]
Thaks Dug
20:39:16 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9250
20:39:40 [Dug]
q+
20:39:47 [li]
q+
20:40:07 [Bob]
ack dug
20:40:24 [gpilz]
q+
20:40:49 [Bob]
ack li
20:42:18 [Vikas]
Li: Soap version is not sufficient, also need binding info.
20:43:26 [Vikas]
Gil: Binding info. will come from the spec.
20:43:41 [Bob]
ack gp
20:44:16 [Dug]
woo hoo we're done
20:44:52 [Vikas]
Topic: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8886
20:47:15 [Vikas]
RESOLUTION: 8886 resolved with comment#1
20:47:26 [Dug]
down to 7 bugs
20:47:39 [Vikas]
Topic: f2f
20:49:44 [Dug]
I'm sure there are lots of free hotels rooms in vancouver now
20:49:46 [Vikas]
Confirmed May 11-13, Seattle, WA.
20:50:25 [li]
drunken already
20:50:26 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
20:50:27 [Zakim]
-Wu_Chou
20:50:27 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
20:50:28 [Zakim]
- +1.703.860.aaaa
20:50:29 [Zakim]
-[Oracle]
20:50:30 [Zakim]
-Bob_Freund
20:50:30 [Zakim]
-Yves
20:50:32 [Zakim]
-Tom_Rutt
20:50:33 [Zakim]
WS_WSRA()3:30PM has ended
20:50:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were [Oracle], Wu_Chou, Bob_Freund, +1.703.860.aaaa, [Microsoft], +984999aabb, Ashok_Malhotra, Tom_Rutt, Yves, +91.98.49.99.aacc
20:50:37 [Bob]
rrsagent, generate minutes
20:50:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/03/16-ws-ra-minutes.html Bob
21:28:54 [gpilz]
gpilz has left #ws-ra